/mbgg/ - Mobage General #541

Hoshimori School idol project edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix
Feel free to request a game to be added to the list.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-14/battle-girl-high-school-rpg-app-confirms-anime-adaptation/.101033
kamuy.happyelements.com/
shironekoproject.gamerch.com/過去のフォースタープロジェクト
yoyaku-top10.jp/u/a/MTY5OTM
nichegamer.com/2016/04/27/animal-crossing-fire-emblem-mobile-games-announced-coming-fall-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Body sweat stink

I'm kinda hoping they're just bluffing and covering up the real event. They wouldn't take the april fool's joke this far right?

Right?

They released this huge idol package and its selling like crazy with anons even importing it.

Better brace for more idols user.

>Start the game as a beat em up rhythm game
>End up as a full blown idol rhythm game

I got all 4* first try. So I reroll and got this one.

Idols will never end

Aidoru saves BGHS. We need more Aidoru.

Do you uninstall and reinstall or delete some specific file to reroll?

Mimi does AVs?

No need to uninstall. Go to setting>App>thisgame>clear data

How long each reroll takes?
When do I start rerolling properly (after tutorial or after what particular stages)?

I've been out for a while. What was everyone's reaction on:
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-14/battle-girl-high-school-rpg-app-confirms-anime-adaptation/.101033

I didn't expect the gacha is a weapon gacha to be honest. I thought it's something like einherjar gacha.

They had some radio where they talked about sensei and hinted towards him being in the anime.

Looking forward to it.

This game has the fastest rerolls. Like 1 minute to speed through.

There was a thread about it on /a/, and we talked about it in here for about 1 thread.

But they haven't exactly released anything else aside from what they had for Maid collab.

Imagine if they did figures. Flora would be perfect for that, or outfits from earlier sets. They don't need to fixate on idols, I'm sure fans would like other merchandise too.

After tutorial, all you can do is roll. The game won't proceed after that. Official release is tomorrow.

Why put the effort into making new interesting sets when you can reprint idols and idol merchandise for easy money.

that was fast, now to wait for actual release

Well they could always have both like bghs.

>Like 1 minute
What. Don't you have to go through several battles?

so is Valkyrie Profile good?

Did I miss any good thing from missing Valkyrie mobage preregistration?

2 Battle. Second one is 5 second start up + 4 sec of animation skill.
The point is the tutorial is very short compare to other mobage.

hard to say at this point. It looks good, music is great, battles are like in original, and AP based map exploration might have some depth. question is, how jewish it will be

The graphics are very bad.

>
lmao
Literally everything /mbgg/ plays has shit tier art and even worse, low texture resolution, low poly 3D shit.

>
> 2 Battle. Second one is 5 second start up + 4 sec of animation skill.
> The point is the tutorial is very short compare to other mobage.
>>>
>Anonymous 04/27/16(Wed)17:26:11 No.140231121 ▶
> (You)
> hard to say at this point. It looks good, music is great, battles are like in original, and AP based map exploration might have some depth. question is, how jewish it will be
>>>
>Anonymous 04/27/16(Wed)17:26:46 No.140231163 ▶
> (You)
> The graphics are very bad.
>>>
>Anonymous 04/27/16(Wed)17:32:06 No.140231453 ▶
>
> >
> lmao

Are you okay buddy?

In Terra Battle, why does it seem a characters story completely changes when they get Recoded?

That's really the one handed sword?

Anyone here getting the Mira nendo? I´m really tempted, even though I don´t have her ingame.

GIRLS FRONTLINE IS DELAYED SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

This is when I kill myself.

When is a good time to stop shoveling iron into the Equipment Forge in PW?

source?
Thought it's delay to May. Not next year.

What even is this user? And why is there a disgusting male?!

That blonde ojou-sama looks cute

Kamuy Apocalypse.
kamuy.happyelements.com/

There are only three males in a roster full of cute girls. MC, a shota and this guy. My previous ten roll gave me the shota and now the second this other guy. Seriously considering starting from scratch.

>twelve hours of rerolling.
Im glad is over.

>check the cats after spending gold fish on food for the first time
>see this
what do?

Damn, still have to download the files all over again.

Congrats user.
Good luck with rolling weapon gacha until you can either trade in for Tsukimi's motif or get it.

My first try netted two 4* and 6* staff. How many rerolls did it take for you to get a 6*?

2nd try. Seems like 6* is easy to get.

Extreme coincidence, or I guess so. 6* and naming it SR instead of SSR or UR, along with this high rate is a bit suspicious though. Wagering the highest rarity is actually 7 or 8.

or the real catch would be einherjar gacha which has shittier rate

Reminder for BGHS: you have less than 24 hours to farm event gift or gifting student with the event gifts for their respective card art posters.

Put on more premium food to stuff him.

I just went around giving presents, then fucked up and accidentally accepted some wall furniture from recent events.

I'm never going to find those again in this mess of posters.

I don't know if it's bugged for anyone else, but giving gifts in the dorm was instant, didn't have to listen to their praises and still found the poster in presents.

I can't even beat the level 10 pirate robot thing without the time limit running out

That's fine?
Let other JPs beat it up or go right back in and finish the job. It maintains the HP it ran off with.

>Start the valkyrie game
>get green, blue, red buttons after pressing start
What pill does what?

just push the red one

Yeah, that happens for me too.

Is it for the rerun events only or for anniversary included? I haven't get flora poster for 2 students.

JUST GIVE ME THE GODDAMN FLORA POSTER YOU MUMI PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For the flora poster you have to nadenade them in anniversary dress and hope RNG gives you one. The odds are actually in your favor: ~35%(?) to get flora poster.

>Character vote for Summer Gatcha, 4 Fourstar characters that only have one version. 10 votes/day
>Marl/Gallea event, Cursed Sword, Tower Sword rerun
>Variant Coop
>Normal Quest Rank Exp 1.5x. Expedition 1/2 time, 3* Guaranteed Invade. Construction 1/2 time
>Building caps increased for Weapon Star Runes

Forgot to mention the gifting is only for rerun events.

>cursed/tower sword
Just in time for my Isami

>Character vote for Summer Gatcha, 4 Fourstar characters that only have one version. 10 votes/day
Does that mean Nemo/Noah and Ruushe have a chance? where do I vote?

Fourstar != 4*, it refers to the non-Memorial fodder from the normal gatcha
shironekoproject.gamerch.com/過去のフォースタープロジェクト

There'll be a quest in-game for voting

You fuckers better vote for Ruushe

6* is the max. They have a limit breaking system where you'll probably need multiple identical weapons to max it, something similar to kingdom hearts mobage. Also you need to be level 50 to use the weapon skill for 6*.

So, I did the tutorial, rolled three weapons and this came up. Do I need to wait for tomorrow?

Just got a 6* on my 2nd reroll too, it was a staff though.
Think I'm gonna reroll for the sword too.

There's 2 sword type right? Which one Lenneth use?

Also, I rolled two 4* weapons and a 6* staff.

In the end it depends on your preference on which weapon skill you would like to have.

How do you help fight someone elses Pirate robot dragon in BGHS?

Any good mobage I can play on an Iphone 4

Terra Battle. You won't be able to use the video recording, and there's a little bit of lag when the screen is full of very large groups of enemies or multiple bombs/capsules, but it's generally fine. I played it on a 4 from release all the way until I finally switched to a new phone last week.

Anything that isn't graphically intensive 3D chock full of FX or live2D should be alright. For example, I was able to play Chain Chronicle without any issues, which was simple 3D models with basic animation.

I just started this yesterday, and there seems to be 2 gacha, Striker and Anima, I tried the Striker once and it gave me the loading screen girl, but then what's Anima for?

Also what are those crystals used for? I already have a bunch of them for the pink haired girl.

Man I have no idea what the fuck is up with Valkyrie Anatomia. I just tapped my way through the tutorial and rolled a 2* sword, 4* bow and a 6* sword. I figured you can combo attacks but apparently you can combo attack between characters as well? Then there's that skill attack you do by swiping the portrait and then there's some super attack. No idea what the overworld/map or the meta game will be like.

Game looks ok though as far as these 3D games go. Seeing how many 6' drops people are getting I wonder what the catch will be.

There's some fucking next level impossible abs in the intro though.

>he never played Valkyrie Profile before

I never did. Never owned a Playstation or a home console for that matter.

Then get a ps2 emulator and play it.

Not even that, get a PSP emulator and play the first game port.

>playing games that dont have a gatcha system
How about you fuck off back to ?

nice meme

Might as well just go to idolm@ster or love live. Please don't last longer than the end date of that event. Fuck

mumi

Is the anniversary dress the green dress? Where can I find it? I got some but I havent given it to any of my students

which is the lewdest mobage?

They automatically given to the right students. The dresses have names on them in the event rewards.

Her name is Michelle

The Sims Freeplay. I can make user and watch him poo!

Panzer Walts is pretty lewd with it's variety of girls, cameltoes, puffy nipples, bikinis and see through clothing.

yoyaku-top10.jp/u/a/MTY5OTM
>qurare before unleashed localization
What the fuck is wrong with you, DMM?

mumi

I thought the 6* rate was pretty high, so I've been trying to reroll for two 6's or even 3. It's easy enough to get one 6, but getting doubles isn't coming... shit.

VA? Better aim for two senpai, aiming for 3 will only lead to madness.

nichegamer.com/2016/04/27/animal-crossing-fire-emblem-mobile-games-announced-coming-fall-2016/

Fire Emblem mobage?
Not sure if want.

Next they will be putting Pikmin and Zelda on mobile

If I'm stuck somewhere in panzer waltz all I can do is wait for tech or shove food in, right?

Yeah, on around 8-10th now.

What are these flower thing for?

animal crossing is basically a mobage already lol

Just farm the easier areas while waiting for upgrades, you can never have enough propellants,evacuators and rammers.
Also food have levels so stack them to high levels before using them for more EXP.