Cosmetic items: dota2lounge.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dBkxN8eoKnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

breakfast memes please

>They're all trash right now.
They're CIS teams.

They "likely" be trash.

But there is always that chance that fucking Virtus Pro/Vega/Empire qualify then fucking win the Manilla Major.

That's fucking CIS for you remember.

ELIPHAS, OPEN THE PORTAL

how is memepike even an item
double forcestaff would be huge already, but you also get FREE chen fountain attacks

>Intelligence now increases your spell damage by 1% per 16 Intelligence points.

4th for repostan ideas for feedback and a chance for Valvebro to notice
r8 my idea
Remove current Oracle Aghs and replace with:
>Oracle's abilities now only have benefits when used on allies, and only have have drawbacks when used on enemies. Purifying Flames will only heal allies and nuke enemies. Fate's Edict will only disarm enemies and make allies magic immune. Fortune's End now only has a max 1.5sec channel time but ALWAYS at bare minimum snares for 1 second.
If you think thats all OP then just make excess healing on Oracle's ult turn into a shield for 7/8/9 secs after the ult expires, and make excess damage deal an AOE to enemies after the ult expires. You can turn your allies into an unpredictable, ticking time bomb!

>tfw no DayStalker hero

>MVP invited
>OG invited
>Complexity invited
>Wings invited

Reminder if you pick a right click hero, Echo saber is mandatory

ignore shitters who say otherwise, they will shun you away from if not THE BEST right click item

Can someone link me to this anime it looks nice

>KotL

made by tigger if that helps to trigger those who would not want me to share

Nobody still tried out a Tidehunter with Echo saber?

Space Patrol Luluco

Nah its MoM with Shadow blade and then Echo Sabre

>Skywrath still shit
;_;

Little Witch Academia kickstarter already aired, it's called LWA: The Enchanted Parade

Literally League of Legends

So how good is wyvern aghs?

I have about as much respect for this patch as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is casual. It is League of Legends.

>tfw no Anti Invoker

>I have about as much respect for this patch as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.
>It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is casual. It is League of Legends.
Poorly thought out copypasta?

I like this patch

why are boring copy pastas allowed again? to fluff the general? sounds like a dumb way to monitor threads.

>nothing but viewbotters, boosters, sluts and panhandlers

why are slavs like this

What items to get on le waterman now. Is aghs actually good now?

>Kaipi don't even get a Qualifier invite since they kicked canceR

Haven't played in a few months.
What's Rubick like now?

Tier 3 teams don't get invites

Buffed but of course, rubick was always good.

Good if not better then ever with Agha + Aether Lens

>team mate picks sniper

secret and EG still ok
since is last major champ and TI5 champ
other 3 sure is questionable

hey /d2g/ reddit told me blademail is balanced because carries can build a 6k gold item to counter a 2200 gold item even though it's 3 times as expensive much harder to build and you still won't kill the blademail user because you have no damage

is this true?

>teammate picks Shadow Demon

I just played a game of this patch and I spent the entire match repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my chair for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

Ayy totally not league lmao.
If you like it you're in the wrong place.

They've lost to F5 a few times who are arguably more deserving of a qualifier invite, but AF deserve it over F5 just a bit more again even.

If the invited teams are Tier 1 (lol)
If the qualifier teams are Tier 2,
Then Kaipi would be just under in the Tier 3 at the top of the no-name teams in your various small tournaments. It would seem that beating Empire 2:0 shortly after the new KP formed was a fluke.

boring pastas.....

reddit is fucking retarded

All of these invites besides Na'Vi and LGD make sense. Those two are only there because of Dendi and Xiao8

Last game the enemy team in desperation all build Blade Mails to stop our Legion commander from snowballing.

They lost anyway, Blade Mail is shit, shit I tell ya.

Yeah but no real talk, the fact that it retains the type of damage and does not reduce it is a great buff, but it didn't really open it to any new heroes, it's just better on heroes who build it before this patch

Anyone?

Is ranked banning broken? I clicked on a hero during the 10 second count-down and I picked it instead!

I hate this "Gulag the 2k MMR Theorycrafter" meme where people attempt to restart arguments just to repeat the same things that were said a thread or two ago.
Not once have I seen it lead to something new being said.

Nice gimmick.
Will never see use in professinal games, since if you pick wyvern you don't farm. Also if you pretend that she can carry you're delusional, if a hero needs 4200 gold item to even start being considedred carry material it's a joke not a carry.

Of course its not carry material, i was thinking what works well with it

blademail is balanced because DONT HIT THEM LOL

It's not like an AA aghs where you rush as a first item, or a Disrupter one where you you get it 2nd item if not 1st situationally.

It's more like a Dazzle, Shadow Demon or Oracle Aghs, where as if the game is getting drawn out really long and you manage to get the spare gold for it, then go for it.

Otherwise you should be buying standard utility items.

>axe

NOW WHAT????

It doesn't offer any exceptional utility to Wyvern or their team so you shouldn't be aiming for it, just buying it if the game is drawing out and you already have your utility like Greaves, Eul, Glimmer or Aether Lens. If it removed the invulnerability from people in your ulti it would be way better.

>.4 cast point
Wait, dont tell me you actually get called?
No one could possibly be that bad right?

to that guy asking why Barnyyy quit, i talked to Lamperkat and Blitz about this. Apparently he grew out of the autistic, racist vg memers that made him famous, and while he didn't wanna let us down, he also didn't wanna be assosiated with us, and definetly didn't want us spamming his chat with futa.

when he blink abyssals you, his cast animation isn't a problem

ward his jungle

ward his abyssal

>waste wards
>miss ward spots
>LOL SCANS LMAO

Why the fuck all heroes are supposed to scale into the lategame?

Once upon a time there were heroes that were good early mid or late game and some which scaled but with enough of an advantage

Now all heroes are going to be carries

and the 1% is just the start, they are going to keep buffing it in the next patches

Fuck valve

The scan is literally memeback for wards

and icefrog doesnt work on the game anymore.

>mfw negligible nerf to LD
>mfw more reliable entangles
>mfw cheap as fuck blight stone for tower pushing, creep farm, hero harass for 300 gold

>not carry material
says who nigface?

And what about hurricane pike?

>play axe
>rush blademail
>lol stop hitting me

>11000 gold
fuggin eblick my negro

>everyone expecting fewer invites
>they go for more instead

icefraud does it again!

Nerf to beastmaster pigs when?

pike on luna y/n

>30k+ networth
>look I can rightclick xD

A girl sent me a photo of her bathing.
What does it mean?

Post long distance shooter dude

Our Guy is blogging yet again
youtu.be/dBkxN8eoKnA
>youtu.be/dBkxN8eoKnA
youtu.be/dBkxN8eoKnA

shove your dick in your own asshole

kill you'reself. LITERALLY.

Have you tried Echo meme on the bear?
Should be legit for entangles and more damage to towers.

is he still dogshit?

>Wake up
>see invites

WHAT THE FUCK IS VALVE DOING

With those new memeitems and another buffs he's still in dumpster tier I miss 6.83

stats are kinda wasted on the bear. the roar is enough to take towers with 1 creep wave, if the enemy doesn't activate glyph

also
>cheaper hood

So is terror blade actually viable now?

always has been

>Pick Enigma
>Win games
It's not that hard guys

except when you are Secret

>EG - TI winner
>Secret - Shanghai
>OG - Frankfurt
and the rest are understandable except navi , alliance and lgd
>navi - le oppa donder
>alliance - is back xddd
>lgd - le director

seriously it's just fan service at this point

get the popular teams so reddit is happy and they buy tickets and merchs

>redditor mad that muh tier ?? team didn't get direct invite over the best teams

PIKE

ON

LUNA

?

why?

More like my pike on Luna amirite

What's the general consensus regarding the new patch? What do you completely disagree with? Post reasons.

We really should try to have posts worthy of being taken seriously for once considering how we have actual evidence that Valve is actually looking to other sources for opinions besides reddit at this point.

i heard dota is free without invites now

I like this meme

Scan
Is bullshit, a literal maphack.

how? you can't see shit

The most valuable resource in Dota is not gold user, is information.

Secret, EG, Alliance and Navi are there because of they bring in the viewers and money. Also they have potential to be the best

If Alliance and Navi is el classico what do we call EG v Secret? El backstabbers?

t. Abdul

will he ever return?

did he give any reason on stream why hes quitting?

In Alliance vs Na'Vi is called El Trashico, EG vs Secret is El Clasico.

Hot rtz potato derby

I like it overall and can understand a lot of the changes made to terrain and buildings. Pretty apparent that whoever's in charge of design was not a fan of deathball either so they're looking to slow the game down again by trying to reintroduce hard farming carries. I'm not sure I agree with the way they're going about it though, adding gimmicky aghs and all, but I do like the idea of seeing a return of Luna, Medusa, and SF.

6.86 was amazing, all things considered. If the Ranked AP banning system was in place during that era, I think it would have been GOAT. With that, Valve could have just looked at the 10 least played heroes and buffed them instead. This kind of fucks the teams over since they have no idea of what to make of this patch, and I think it hurts the game overall in the long run showing how devastating a single patch change can ruin a scene/team.

Is there anything more obnoxious than kpop posters?