/kspg/ kerbal shitposting general

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

>The abuse of early access and history of the false paradigm
edition

>Note: the general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game, rather than purchasing it. The developer, Squad, is incompetent, extremely mismanaged, and is very resistant to all feedback or criticism. Furthermore, despite being poorly made, lacking a proper development team, years of unfixed bugs, and being in need of a serious physics and optimization overhaul, Squad has gone ahead and decided that they're just adding several new features, and jumping straight to version 1.0, without proper balancing and bugfixing, just to boost sales. With their performance to date, it's clear they do not deserve your shekels.

>Understand that we here at /kspg/ don't hate KSP. We've simply grown bitter over the way Squad has dragged such a promising title into the mud, and hope that our input might help to keep this sinking ship afloat a bit longer. However, we cannot in good conscience recommend buying this game to anyone.

STAY ON TOPIC, Janny's orders. Only discuss what happened to the early access cash squad stole and the false paradigm they developed ksp within while stealing that $100 mil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSyjKmiqoKk
youtube.com/watch?v=lhVA84YNO14
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
alterbaron.github.io/ksp_aerocalc/
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-105-swashs-delta-v-map
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
youtube.com/watch?v=niU1EtaKF_8
youtube.com/watch?v=IO93BCewp68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=qSyjKmiqoKk

>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=lhVA84YNO14

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, it's a /kspg/ exclusive)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (full mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community-maintained mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>Some useful calculators
alterbaron.github.io/ksp_aerocalc/ (doesn't work with new aero)
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, use this to plan trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-105-swashs-delta-v-map (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png

>Official /kspg/ fan fiction
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

Maybe this will work.

Tell us more about your paranoia? Did he do something to you personally or do you think he's a real person and he posts here and you are going to save us from him?

>yfw /qa/ saved kspg
amazing

explain

thanks again to that user that motivated me to bike 31 miles in one day

also what's going on with the $100 mil we gave squad? why did the last update take a year to add nothing?

someone posted about janny deleting the threads and /qa/ proceeds to vent about the state of the thread in the previous one

>"save"
fuckoff QA, you didn't even post the link so we know you're either the guy who vented or someone from there

so please, get back to your own board and fuckoff. we are all just figments of catfucker's imagination.

lel

Guys! want to hear what I am doing in Kerbal Space Program?

Nothing because 1.1 is literally unplayable and it feels like they are getting ready to take the money and run after consoles come out

I am very happy with the state of Kerbal Space Program. The devs are hardworking and dedicated people who are working to make a terrific game.
I am glad I purchased this game while it was in early access and my money was well spent because I have gotten over 2000 hours of entertainment for a fairly low price.
I look forward to seeing the further development of this extremely fun game.
Space is Fun.
Kerbal is Fun
Squad is Fun.

Don't worry user there's a squadcast soon
if they don't skip it for the fifth week in a row

#BringBackTheBurn

Does it sadden you to think what KSP could have become if they had scaled their staff to meet the growing revenue and demand of 2013 KSP?

Do you think sandbox is "scope complete?" Do you find career's backwards difficulty curve "fun?"

Do you like the single resource and the exploding buildings more than the idea of KSP being developed logically?

Do you like their unashamed focus on female kerbals as a1.0 feature? How about the fact that the beta did not share a single development trait with what a beta is supposed to be?

How do you feel about these things, user?

I feel you should take some medication

I am very happy with the state of Kerbal Space Program. The devs are hardworking and dedicated people who are working to make a terrific game.
I am glad I purchased this game while it was in early access and my money was well spent because I have gotten over 2000 hours of entertainment for a fairly low price.
Space is Fun.
Kerbal is Fun
Squad is Fun.

Reminder 1.0 was just a push to get the consoles to sign off so squad could have a second payday

Reminder that by corrupting the "release" version in order to prepare it for a platform where early supporters will need to purchase it again, Squad is double dipping, committing fraud, embezzling the early access investments through tax evasion and finally, committing treason by operating as an "indie Mexican dev" while outsourcing all their taxable income to tax havens.

This means squad employees are partially directly responsible for the Mexican poverty around them, and Max set it up that way on purpose.

Reminder Maxmaps is a traitor to his country and will die at the end of a heavy duty rope.

> early supporters will need to purchase it again
Are they forcing you to buy the console version?

Space is Fun.
Kerbal is Fun
Squad is Fun.

You should really take some medications

No answer

Wow what a surprise

>commission Mexican artist for portrait, has great images on his site, his buddies all say he is a great painter
>notice his buddies are all mexican but w.e
>hire him, he demands $5k up front, makes sure the contract says it doesn't need to necessarily have your likeness
>five years later, receive drawing of stick person in the mail
>ask him if this is a joke, get told to talk to his lawyer and that the contract said it didn't need to have a likeness
>go to judge, explain what happened
>judge recognizes obvious fraud, sends Mexican artist to jail

Just in case you're wondering how this pans out in the end. Stop relying on legalese to let the perfect become the enemy of the good.

Fraud is fraud. Writing "I promise not to sure for fraud" into a contract doesn't mean fraud isn't occurring, and it can't be sued over.

I love how impatient and bitchy you are. I will reply on my own time. This general was not built around you, faggot.

Prepare to wait who knows how long for my next reply. Maybe you should whine about it more and people will sympathize with you.

You are still not showing me how anyone is forcing anyone to buy the console version.

No amount of metaphors will change this.
There is no need for unrelated examples

You said I am forced to buy the game again, show me where or how.

Space is Fun.
Kerbal is Fun
Squad is Fun.

>Prepare to wait who knows how long for my next reply. Maybe you should whine about it more and people will sympathize with you.
i.e. "I have trouble typing while having an autistic tantrum."

I hope you are using your downtime between replies to take some medications

He's too busy fantasizing about Yuri.

>forcing you to buy the console version
How can you be this dumb? The fraud comes from selling a gametype then never completing that gametype and selling a secondary gametype funded with profits from the first incomplete gametype.

You don't need to force someone to buy something for Squad's actions to baldfacedly fraudulent and deceptive in their nature. And you can trace that deception back all the way to creative decisions being made in 2013.

Easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=niU1EtaKF_8

MAN did nothing wrong.
Can we get a list of angry anonism?
Like introducing cliffhangers and not resolving them until it is convenient for him.

Oops!

PhysX did nothing wrong. Squad just configured it wrong. One of the things you can do is increase the frame time limit so it will calculate things fully instead of spazzing, at the cost of fps.

It's not about me being dumb or not being able to read.
This post is quite self explanatory:

> in order to prepare it for a platform where early supporters will need to purchase it again
>will need to purchase again

Where I live "purchase" means buying, as in spending money to receive a product.
The phrase is not vague or full of metaphors, it's pretty straightforward.
You are saying that people who purchased the game during early access will need to purchase the PS4/XB1/WiiU version again, paying money for that even if they are not interested in playing on consoles.

So, don't dress it with a load of metaphors and subtext just like you always do. That statement is wrong. Period.
Nobody is coming to me, blocking my PC game with a message saying "hey, if you want to continue playing you have to buy [KSP-PS4 Edition©], your PC experience will be blocked until then"

Nobody is forced to do anything with the console version, this is just one of the many fake arguments you are using to bait dumb people in believing you have a cause.

Now please reply with something completely unrelated without addressing the very clear and unequivocal points I made about the post you wrote.

I've been a while for almost half a year.

Just now i read there was some commotion over a so-called 'MANthread'. What the hell is this 'MAN' thing?

Did Skedaddle Minmus do something?

What money was used to create this game?
>The early access funds

What money was used to create the console versions?
>The early access funds and funds made from selling the "1.0" version of a game still very stuck in early access alpha state.

What will the people who paid for the PC version be getting for "free"?
>An incomplete game

Yet Squad didn't have to spend a dime of their own money moving the game to consoles.

This argument is all about how you perceive legal definitions and their power. You are holding on to the tenuous suggestion that 1.0 represents a "release ready" game and is therefore the completion of Squad's obligation to early access. I can count the number of people who feel that way on one hand, Max.

All of your definitions cascade from this assumption, but as people begin to understand that 1.0 added nothing and the console versions were announced within days of 1.0, they will start to put these pieces together.

I'm not going to bring an avalanche down on you or your buddies at Squad, Max. I'm just going to keep tossing pebbles off this cliffface.

You feel free to keep trying to catch them.

>Do I need to purchase anything more than the PC version I have using more money than the money I already gave them?
No

End of the argument, you are talking about everything except what I've been addressing since 3 or 4 posts.
Nobody is forcing anyone to buy anything more.

and squad is fraulently taking advantage of its consumers and violating their rights through the manipulation of shell corps and embezzlement of investments

Prove it

It's a long story user, and both versions of the story will be rife with revisionism and lies.

Basically what it boils down to is when a specific user sees a thread he doesn't like, he posts "MANthread" and spams the report button and makes duplicate threads and samefags until he gets what he wants.

Really immature desu, particularly considering MAN rarely even posts here anymore. F

t. Maxmaps

Oh yeah. About that.
is still waiting for an answer

KSP.

Oh, for a second i thought Scott Manley was defending bad practices by Squead or something.

MAN = Manley
You hullo'd me!

Nice, but couldn't you have just said "I," Max?

All this pathetic googling you did in your office after meeting with your mexican lawyer, waiting for your next raid to start -- unfortunately you were not the business savvy entrepreneur you thought you were, and naming the shell company "deported" is probably the mistake you made that is going to lead to you getting "deported" from this mortal plane, by the countrymen you sold out.

Furthermore,
provides ample evidence.

KSP is not a complete game. No matter how many standards or refusals you offer, nothing will change the fact that the majority of the fanbase feels 1.0 was a rushed joke.

And nothing will slake their thirst to understand why their $100 million investment disappeared after some console versions were dumped on the fanbase.

And then the knocks come at the door. Max.

¡Policia!

Fuck you, Squad.

Time.... to plop

Don't forget to wipe.

aldsfj;ladkjsfklsdfj alwhy can't i take off in any plane without exploding on the runway within 5 seconds of turning my engine on

>agriculture
>20000 years ago
I don't fucking think so, Tim.

Wheels are bugged

there a fix?

Don't be entitled

>Tim
ah thanks another to add to the list.

Translation: no, 1.1 was in QA for only 8 months stop expecting Mexicans to do work unless there is a cartel threatening their lives

>ah thanks another to add to the list
wot
I haven't been here in a while, so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

No problem, man (MAN?). In fact, I think I'll run 31 myself one of these days too. It's been weeks since I did that.

it was in the gym, right? I ran the on the road, far more dangerous that one could imagine.

>the
those
>that
than

My mind's fucked up today. I think I'm going crazy

Usually I bike around NYC like this

youtube.com/watch?v=IO93BCewp68

But lately it's been in a gym because I'm going to for burning fat not transportation or fun. Also I'm sick of getting doored.

TRUMP 2016

Hullo!

>tfw no pre-smartphone era niggas to go cycling with

Urban cyclism is fucking nuts, it's the most satisfying pseudosport there is.
I've never been doored, but there has been times I almost got my shit rekt.

>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING

ALL HAIL ELON, THE SPACE CONQUEROR

ALL HAIL slave labour

Space is fun
Kerbal is fun
Squad is fun

>-430° @ 7.5km/s
Unity not us®

I thought the thermometer used Kelvin

>kelvin
>negative
>negative 430 degrees kelvin
>zero degrees Kelvin is absolute zero
>four hundred and thirty degrees below absolute zero

Pretty sure you can't get -430 anything.

Good morning /kspg/ ^.^

How was the storm? Or was that someone else?

did you put ur benis in that qt's bagina

Absolute zero is -459 degrees Fahrenheit. Which leads us to the next screenshot.

Hullo

You know I had forgotten Fahrenheit was a thing.

It was fine. No damage as far as I can tell, but I haven't really been outside yet. Apparently there was some circulation above my town but the funnel cloud failed to touch down.

Not exactly But something like that.

Hullo

>default unit for the thermometer is fahrenheit
>default heat values are kelsius or some stupid arbitrary shit
>default speed measurement is meters per second
>ksp isn't even internally consistent

So confused by his post

TRUMP WILL WIN!

>elons face when he gets assassinated for discovering the cave bases

>implying Obama will let the next election happen

>girls love
>not boys love
get out reeeeeeeeee

But girls can love girls!
I want to stay! :(

>people being happy
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not pet love
Objectively superior to human love tbqh

Give juicy details.
How did you sleep?
Are you a top or bottom?
How many times did you wake up and go at it again?
How many times did you cum?

I think the one thing we all want to hear is if they held hands.

LEWD

>pet rape

DELETE THIS!

>dumb humanfucker can't understand pure animal love so he calls it rape

You'll find someone to make you happy! I promise

Lewdest post on Veeky Forums right now.

>You'll find someone to make you happy!
[x]doubt

>Being this negative.
You will!

Let us all take a moment to remember Yuri's manhands in his pictures

And the fact that he was worried he would be thrown in the cell with the other men, which would not be a concern if he were female.

Ignore gender posters

>And the fact that he was worried he would be thrown in the cell with the other men, which would not be a concern if he were female.
This makes no sense to me, surely a female WOULD be concerned?

And the penis from the /b/ thread

>girls can love girls
delete this

>panama papers being released soon

Be sure to look for the following corporate entities:

Electro Chango SA de C.V.
Parallel Dynamics SA de C.V.
Deported bv
Monkey Squad SA de C.V.

Any others?

Also check for "Miguel Sabido, Miguel Pina, Miguel Angel Sabido/Pina

women go to womens prisons

It was an overnight stay in a jail cell wasn't it? No full blown prison.

Do county jails have actual segregation by gender? I'd imagine there are some that don't. IIRC yuri was in jail for failing to pay a parking ticket or some shit and that's the sort of stuff you get put in jail, not prison for.

>Allegedly not paying the ticket.

And it was this shitty little town's city jail.

You don't put men and women in the same cell. Talk about #rapeculture