Grandma just told me my ancestors are Raubritter's. Gave me a good laugh...

Grandma just told me my ancestors are Raubritter's. Gave me a good laugh, gonna steal/pillage/plunder your shit and hide behind my title!

What did your ancestors do, Veeky Forums?

They were all farmers

One of my ancestors spied for Washington. That's about the only noteworthy thing.

We have been here a while though.

>tfw your ancestors have lived here since the early 17th century on the European side and for thousands of years on the Amerindian side and yet people assume you're a first or second generation immigrant because you're brown

My ancestors were barons and the founders of my village but noone gives a fuck about it so meh

Betrayed America in the most glorious ironic way possible
Fight wars, (from Nazis all the way to the Romans)
Get kicked out of Ireland and Scotland and inter mingled with the natives, Slavs, and who ever else came to this god forsaken frozen hellhole

I'm related to Abraham Lincoln. Other than that, just farmers, homemakers, and nurses.

On my dad's side, Swedish-Danish farmers up until the end of the middle ages. Distantly related to a number of Danish alchemists, doctors and botanists of the Early Modern period. Our specific branch of the family was formed when a German librarian murdered someone, stole a bunch of gold and fled to Denmark in the late 1700s to escape justice and eventually married into the family. His descendants immigrated to the US in the 1930s. Apparently somewhere along the line we got a title of barony from the house of Bourbon.

Dunno about my mom's side, all we know is that her grandfather was a orphan adopted by a Irish family in Virginia.

Just irish farmers and warriors, supposedly my ancestors fought in the wars from kicking the vikings out and pewpewing at the brits in the 1900's. And my grandfather volunteered with the badies in WW2. Thx for the german blood.

My family has ties in the birth of BMPO (VMRO for you Occidental fucks)

One of my great-grandfahers was part of the Afrika Korps, the other was a farmer until the Polacks took Pommern

>tfw your ancestors were nothing more than dirt farming peasants no matter how far you look back
Feels pleb man ; ;

Came over with William the conqueror and survived Hastings

Grace is that you?

My great grandfather fought for the Austrian Kaiser in the first World War. My grandmother was a cool fashion designer who could make up the coolest costumes in her head. One of my uncles won bronze in the Olympics in boxing. They were interesting people.

My great grandfather killed Germans at Kursk and another killed Finns in Karelia, my great grandmother was a nurse and thats all I know, grandad was an Officer in the Soviet Army and Dad fought in Chechnya, now I live in Canada

I am extremely proud of my ancestors.

On the maternal side you have components of some of the best and most productive tribes Germania has to offer.

On the paternal side, eastern germanic heritage in large concentrations is present due to Warthegau and galician-derived german heritage.

All of my male ancestors fought in the two world wars against the forces of evil and darkness and gave it their all to defeat them. Not everyone made it through.

It is my sacred mission to carry on this bloodline in these turbulent and trying times, and for that i am grateful. I strive to live up to this ask which the providence of the gods has given me every day.

On my maternal side I got the personal footscrubber/masseur of Wilhelm the second.
Seriously.

soldiers, peasants, officers, merchants, nobles, commies, monarchists, and a ww1 hero

boring thread desu

Just learned the other day my granddad's granddad or something like that was a legit murderer

Breddy cool I guess

Judging by the kdp ratio of the Reds in Finland, I doubt he killed any Reds, m8.

My great grand uncle was the commander of the first Red Cavalry unit.

There's a story of him meeting Lenin, dressed in tsarist cavalry regalia, and spooking the crap out of his street-urchin bodyguards.

He also met Chapaev. Chapaev stole his salo one morning.

>Chapaev
Probably the most meme-worthy person in history.

Oh, for sure. Still fun that someone I'm actually rellsted to met the guy. And said he was a thieving cunt.

Fun fact - said great grand uncle was banned from the Communist party after WWII for being a nationalist and hating on Russiand being cunts. Quite an interesting man, overall.

Mostly just a case of wealthy Europeans fucking natives in new colonies.

One of my ancestors brought smoking tobacco to France and is the origin for the word Nicotene.