/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steamgroup. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steamgroup, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, April 27th:
1509 – Pope Julius II places the Italian state of Venice under interdict.
1865 – The steamboat Sultana, carrying 2,400 passengers, explodes and sinks in the Mississippi River, killing 1,800, most of whom are Union survivors of the Andersonville and Cahaba Prisons.
1941 – World War II: German troops enter Athens.
1945 – World War II: Benito Mussolini is arrested by Italian partisans in Dongo, while attempting escape disguised as a German soldier.

>News
CK2 DD4 - Rules of the Game
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-the-rules-of-the-game.923570/

EU4DD - March 31
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-31st-march-2016.916870/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>EU4 - BDSM
pastebin.com/vYbnKvK2

>>[CK2 - 2.4.5] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - 7 Years v0.1
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.3.3 - 21/03/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[CK2] The Winter King v1.3.2
mediafire.com/download/ihvha395z0q87oc/BTWK_1.3.2.zip

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GN2JUMrCFe0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichskolonialbund
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Hoi4 when

NO

Based bot, discord autists got btfo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

The tsar failed us.

>tfw two autists band together to beat Nickyposter

Liz

Anything fun to do with Russia in HPM? If I'm gonna go through the slog of educating and industrializing them, I want it to be worth it.

Hoi 4 talk without autists shitposting when?

See

youtube.com/watch?v=GN2JUMrCFe0

Oh boy here we go

You're always welcome to join us in reddit, my friend :^)

Keep Alaska, take as much of Canada as possible. Become the new preeminent naval power. Take Panama, the Falklands, Cape Colony, Suez, Singapore, Gibraltar, Thrace.

Reminder to report and ignore "report and ignore" shitposter.

So... do exactly what he wants?

ugh what is this railroaded BULLSHIT xDxD i dont play eu4 to learn history xDxD boycotted and cancelled my pre order of stellaris. still going to buy the human diversity pack though because im on the right side of history which is literally the left wing xD

Reminder to report and ignore "report and ignore "report and ignore"" shitposter.

>nicky is discord
no

PREORDERING RIGHT NOW.

Conservatives and comedy just don't go hand in hand

I honestly don't think I've made it out of the 16th century in EUIV without getting insanely bored. How do you do it? Then again I play without mana costs for buildings because that's the most retarded mechanic of all fucking time

Why is somebody else's comment being upvoted? Is it ironic or is the indoctrination of /r/paradoxplaza working?

>mana costs for buildings
What? Do you mean development, because I would love that mod.

Shame. I wanted some Soyuz federalization action in Eastern Europe. I'll have to settle for Personal unionesque puppets.

Old EUIV had mana cost for buildings

He hasn't played EU4 in over a year but wants to meme shit about it

t. ebin_menes

They're probably thinking you're being ironic

Think you mean "shitlords" friend. ;;;;;DDDDD

Still think cash charge for development would be better.
>send an official over
>get more people all of a sudden
Those things should cost cash and increase naturally over time

we republic now
never had War of the Roses happen to me because Anjous came to rule

I agree, time to play a real game like Total War.

>he doesn't b8 redditors as a sport
Nice reddit post, lad!

>not even zeusposting properly

Lad, I'm the one that got the post about asking CK2 coalitions to be more like EU4 deleted saying it was "memes"

>+3 stab republic
Is there any better feeling in grand strat?

It got reapproved. I also reported it and it's down again.

>tfw all the raiding will drive the steamgroup to /gsg/, the /gsg/ers to reddit, and the redditors to the steamgroup

What about this?

Take Diplo ideas and admin ideas so you can blob with impunity.

Is Zeus natty?

HPM, you around?

I finally finished the Papal flags, but for it to work properly there are some changes that need to be done on your end, both flag and country name wise.

don't forget, 5/6/4 leader as a dictator republic.

Whoops, forgot trip.

Yeah, but, is returning core to a rival a good idea? Or should I give a province to Candar and buttfuck them later? I'm considering this only because I can't take any more money from them and the rest of the options don't give much prestige.

JUST PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAME YOURSELF YOU DOUBLE JUSTINIAN
MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS

oi is dat sum germaniums

Why would you help venice, they're the enemy

Taking it later wihout having to wait for the truce to end, but you have a point as it's a core of theirs.

Back for more, ay, flag fag?

I like this comic.

You know, the funny thing is that I had actually made a similar flag to that way back in the day for Company mod guy, although the idea was a Dixie state in the Brazilian Amazonas.

>increasing tariffs in colonies
Don't do that. Liberty desire goes through the roof. Unless you plan to own all of india directly repent now, before they all break free.

t. Meneth

You do know I was just meming you, right, lad? I don't really hate you. Though what I said about nobody installing your shit was true ;P

I remember that. Where you from AFP guy

Continuing this playthrough lads

I'll admit I wasn't quite sure if it was serious or not, so congratulations on that, I guess. Thanks for clarifying.
Yeah, I'm well aware I'm basically just an HPM mini-mod, but I'm fine with that. I've seen some people playing with some of the alternative flags from the pack, so that'd mean they at least downloaded it for those. I don't mind it though.

Argentina.

why

source

In the event that you're not a bot, thank you for doing what you do. It's a rare respite from those that are reported and ignored. If only people would post DH.

Post DH, then.

>companymod died
i liked it
same as poopanmod and liangmod
why does everything i like die

>Argentina.
es blanco?

Because I'm an empty man

With or without HPM, your work is great and much appreciated

What's your stance on the falkland islands?

Si

And I much appreciate your support, thanks user.

I'm not too into discussing politics seriously on /gsg/, but I can say I think it's a pretty irrelevant issue. The UK may keep them for all I care.

To keep this on topic, this is an experiment for commie CSA. I liked the idea to include something to symbolize freed slaves, though I think this may be a bit too baroque.

I'm burned out after playing Mixed Mod and Kaisereich to death, and Putinmod is still a shitheap - though I still played the fuck out of it, too.

I'm playing a super comfy "put everyone that isn't Japanese in a camp" shogunate game in V2.

financial advise pls
sometimes I can't even have positive cash flow with a maxed out army
why does corruption get so high?

Sometimes this place makes me genuinely laugh so hard

Could you make a flag like this, but with the swastika in a square instead of a circle, like on this one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichskolonialbund

>baroque
How'd a spic learn English so good?

How do I install HPM? please no bully

This just happened btw

Spending most of your life on the internet where almost everything is in english will do that to you.

>it's a pretty irrelevant issue. The UK may keep them for all I care.
How does it feel to know the oil off the coast of that island could end poverty in your country for good, but you'll never get them? pls no elect corbyn

Throw the HPM folder and HPM.mod file in Victoria 2/mods

>where almost everything is in english
Except the good stuff.

>desert

kekeronis

ebin_menes BTFO
B
T
F
O

Here was my attempt as the imps senpai

>They're probably thinking you're being ironic
>redditors
>having any concept of irony at all

Did that. Crashes every time. Do I have to validate cache or anything similar?

>/gsg/ faggots can't get along even when shitting together over leddit

Corruption was a great change. It stopped casuals from being able to play it as a map painting simulator where they can take over the entire world and have it be 100% stable.
t. otally not ebin_menes

Do you have the latest 3.04 Wiz memepatch?

Centered or to the side like in your pic related?

To the side

>/gsg/ raids leddit
>ends up fighting each other
wew, who would have guessed.

I am samefagging and nobody can stop me.

>they never started an argument with his own alt account just to get kiddies to bark at eachother
Plebeians

Prove it

Stay woke

I've been long looking for that picture. Thank you kindly.

Where's the r/pp shitposting? I want to join in but am not finding any places where I can dank shit up.

stay woke niggas dont let whitey deceive yo

WIR

Yeah. Still crashes.