Blademail confirmed for new core item on legion

First for spectre aghs is god tier!

F5 look pretty bad Tbh

what hero to play when getting wasted?

brew

tttdusk

Post clockwerks

how can u hook someone with a spade tho

Who is worst hero of the game right now?

arise magnus is so fucking good holy shit

i won against arise mag in a pub once AMA

There's a hook in his back you retrad

arc warden

>poo in loo currency
pajeet what are you doing here

>pick axe
>???
>+25

Indian pooperdollar has ₹ symbol you uneducated fucks

Been traveling so I haven't been able to play but only have one question: how Timbersaw in the new meta?

Axe will cause Sniper-tier PTSD for Reddit.

Calling it now.

>no /d2g/ carry to support

Im sure of it pajeet

LOL

LE EBIN SPIN TO WIN ANGRY DUDE

XDD

FUCKING

EPIC

GAME

DOTARDS

HAHHAHA

>Local retard thinks OG don't deserve an invite.
Jesus.

>Buy Eul's
???

>pick Skeletor Demon
>win

>Local Lelouch thinks OG deserve an invite because he wants to suck Notail's dick
Jesus.

Same way you hook to them with a hammer

Are there any supports that are easy to play while I'm getting my boypussy pounded from behind?

So, how many bets that Valve learned their lesson on doing version B and C patches just one or two weeks after the initial patch? Last time they did this, OD went from 0/1/2/3 to 2/3/4/5 on his orb.

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

No

Lina is a slut
Cm is pure

>people have forgotten how to counter a stove

>enemy picks axe
>you pick literally any carry and win easily
seriously, axe is a shit hero. just farm, noobs.

At least they didn't dumpster any heroes sans Arc Warden, but desu that shit was annoying as hell when he could just build a shitton of rapiers splitpush from fountain constantly.

6.87 is just a glorified 6.86z anyway

So with the changes to abyssal blade, has anyone else given manguard battlemage a try?

>Build Vanguard and treads (order depends on lane)
>Then if winning go battlefury into abyssal and manta
>If losing go for vlads and then consider which of BF/manta/abysall you need.

Seems to be working acceptably well. Obviously in freefarm games you can still go battlefury rush, but the new abyssal build up definitely seems to give AM some fallback options.

echo on am y/n
midgame stats seem bretty gud

Seems really mediocre. So you burn a few extra mana. So what? Especially because AM is a slot limited carry.

Echo just seems like a terrible item for everyone honestly. Needs an item it builds into, just like how dragon lance is suddenly decent that huricane pike is a thing.

Is Troll not a shit hero anymore?

>using anything that isn't the perfection of the default helmet
good shovel tho

>he doesn't have a mustache
Look at this man and laugh.

>dragon lance is suddenly decent that huricane pike is a thing.
i'd argue against that
with dragon lance you could get it early and disassemble when you needed bkb and then finish off butterfly. Very cost effective
now you can't do that, you just need to go balls deep on the meme train and get pike

My fucking sides. Explain how the starladder invitational was literally a major qualifier. Compare the LAN's results with the major invites.

>make an item that delays your battlefury because ?

uh

I prefer the doctor robotnik helmet

>pick carry
>get 6 slotted
>4k hp 60 armor axe blink calls you and you kill yourself on blademail because you hit for 500
bravo

i just don't think any of the other helmets suit his personality
... or look very good in the first place, but to each his own

this patch just encourages even more 5-man

infused raindrop makes you even harder to kill and tower aura armor fucks over ganking

are all weebs as autistic as EE i mean he even listens to that shit 24/7

what should I ban if I'm spamming qop?

That's not how you play Anti-Mage. You're SUPPOSED to lose the early game because your team is playing 4v5 to make space for you for 20-30 minutes while the enemy team tries to kill your buildings and you as fast and often as possible.

The earlier you get Battle Fury, the faster you can come online. People would sidetrack into Vlad's before Manta because it gives them self-sustain in the jungle. Getting Vanguard before Battle Fury just means it takes longer for you to come online since it doesn't help your farming speed and only helps with tanking creeps or surviving ganks, which is a losing game.

If you get Vanguard after Battle Fury for the extra creep tanking and gank survivability, it's definitely better than a Vlad's, especially since it builds into Abyssal afterward. But not before.

>implying you can't hex, abyssal, wait out blademail, diffuse blademail, etc

This is literally what happens when you play Huskar this patch

Tower aura was absolutely the worst, most LoL-like change of the patch. People latched onto the 1% spell damage per 16 Int like it was the downfall, but trying to artificially force towers to be ungankable locations is much more in the spirit of Riot's officially-allowed-plays dictatorship.

Most of them yes.

>At least they didn't dumpster any heroes
>OD
>not dumpstered

LESS
THAN
MELEE
RANGE

i love this.
its like there hasnt just been an item in dota that reduces your armor by 2

think about heroes like tiny and skywrath
how the fuck are u supposed to lane when theres a bounty with a fucking -2 armor debuff and OoV slow

Hes balancing this shit. You notice that t1s only give 1 armor, blight reduces 2. it means the item still isnt total garbage

>102nd popularity
This is why we don't get new heroes anymore.

Ok so work with me

Sniper first item blight + circlet, no tangos because if you're taking damage you suck.

Win lane with ez range and -2 armor and bonus shrapnel damage

Win game off snowball

So why is everybody butthurt about the Manilla Major invites?

t. crying spirit breaker who can't 1v1 under enemy tower at 6mins

>introduce new niche hero
>said hero excels in his niche
>gut the hero like apprentice butcher
>hero suddenly sucks at everything, including his niche
>wonder why nobody picks him

Valve just do whatever the fuck they want

You pick heroes that can protect him from ganks you retarded pice of shit

i literally laned with an epic memester who tried this. after two waves i completed my basi and he had to suck on his thumbs because he was doing jack shit.

Sniper has a terrible range without the skill and most ranged support heroes can trade favorably with him

wew lad

are you baiting? You cant be this retarded.

Why did PA's winrate go up? Is it because the new abyssal requires her to build an item that makes her not fucking die?

>bh tries to gank Tiny
>avalance toss his ass and collect 400 gold

Tiny is NOT someone you want to gank with BH, you gank him with a ranged hero or he kills you.

Is the troll good in this patch?

because towers buffed retard

retards stopped building 25min BFs and started building hp (although dumb) items in form of armlet

Man, the people I see here always have such a shit sense of style and can't even make a decent outfit for their heroes.

Here's literally the best Clockwerk outfit you will ever see.

Don't copy pls. Period.

sit mid at level 1, apply - armor debuff and watch as the enemy midlaner brings the pain.

You dont want to gank tiny yes but prior to level 2 he cant do shit.
You cant toss back to tower, the stun is shit.

>Lets remove all weaknesses and make all heroes as strong
>aka lets make all the heroes the exact same
When are you killing yourself?

Retched and Clonk

>Echo just seems like a terrible item for everyone honestly.
Echo is good on carries with some kind of non-cooldown damage buff that want to be fighting early to mid game. Think Sven, Jugg, Tiny, WK, Riki.

Where my Lichbros at?
Who's enjoying the maximum exp cuckening?
lol trilane? Lemme take literally ALL of your exp.

Personally I'd never play Tiny mid if the enemy team drafted BH, but generally I don't play Tiny mid at all because of the propensity for ranged heroes to go mid nowadays. Whenever I see Tiny mids they always get babysat till level 3 as well, and the ones that don't generally just exp soak under tower until level 3 and only grab last hits when it's safe.

Is Phoenix completely fucked now that there's an item with which every melee support could even solo the egg?

freya_chan is online guys X_X

Are people still buying drum on anything other than supports?

Because some games everything just goes to shit. You buy treads and a ring of health. Hey look, things are going to shit. I can start to finish a battlefury and lose, or I can buy a vanguard and fight right now, and maybe recover later.

I even specifically said, if you get freefarm, battlefury rush is still the way to go. Nothing has changed there. But when you get 1k gold and have your RoH, you at least have some semblance of a choice now. 4 points in mana break does a lot of damage in the early stages of the midgame. Again, battlefury first is better if you can get away with it, but sometimes you just can't.

Will I be sent to jail if I build Armlet Wisp?

compensating for an item that makes trading hits real fucking tough for melee heroes is making all heroes the same

OK.

The damage multiplier for both positive and negative armor:

Damage multiplier = 1 - 0.06 × armor ÷ (1 + (0.06 × |armor|))

i specifically mention heroes like tiny skywrath and visage because their armor is fucking dogshit

Her Stifling Dagger scales now. Throwing a dagger at a guy and it critting for three times your attack damage, hurts a lot more than doing 400 Pure damage in the late game.

>or I can buy a vanguard and fight
yea you lost already

The egg isn't about whether or not they can kill it, it's about forcing an unwinnable choice where they have to decide between cracking the egg or continuing to fight, or bailing out entirely.

But yes it's not looking to be a great batch for the burb.

It's bad on Jugg because Jugg already has amazing attack speed, it's good on heroes who have poor attack speed. Spirit Breaker, Tiny, it's good on Riki for the slow so he can get extra backstabs in but he's an outlier in that regard.

Jugg is better served getting pretty much any damage item because he can attack 8 times in 5 seconds. Echo is good on people who can only attack 4 times in 5 seconds.

do u still get drums on ember

>he didn't see miracle's aggressive spacemaking fucking LINKENS FIRST antimage

nice static build faggot

so fucking hot lol, why all the girls I know who play dota are ugly/fat cows?

Try again

No.

It had its agi and strength gutted for a reason

>I communicate like retard

Thanks, that's all I needed to know about you

unlikely

its still a 2.6k item, you'll be skipping shit like blinks and hoods or meks.

Str carries needed a way to deal with egg tho, the sunray rips their assholes apart

This. Frostytoad went and neutered the hero.

Not even Techies was as gutted as hard as the balanced dog of lighting zaps.

So what's the nice build for PA?