heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old:

>tfw you want to play new decks but don't want to craft cards that turn out to be bad in a week

I just disenchanted Feugen, Stalagg, Maexxna, and Majordomo. Will I regret it?

>2016
>playing netdecks

kill yoself m8s

face shaman still reigns supreme

How can the dick in pic related be improved? I feel like its not doing as well as C'Thun druid should be.

This meta sure is better than the one we just had, not broken as shit already.

Fucking outskilled

I'm so tempted to craft Alex and Antonio to play freeze. Just to fuck with people and to show how Blizzard handles nerfs.

What's good on the hunter after old gods launch? I haven't played in like a year.

That's incredible!

DO YOU HEAR IT'S CALL?

Listen closely...

Should I just buy packs?

is arena harder now? how likely are the two pack drops with less than 7 wins?

r8 my pally deck.

suggestions?

>S-Standard will fix the game
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am trying to figure out this druid's process

I can't see a single reason to turn it to cat form unless you are going to win the game

C'Thun decks are really good desu

Why did this fucker have to be 3/4, it's so annoying to remove with his 4 health.

Feels good to be a warrior and have an answer to this guy 100% of the time

just bgh :^)

but in all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised if he came back as a one of in control decks at least

you can essentially view the card as a shadoword death, so you're paying 2 mana for a 4/2, not terrible

They can be good in specific tavern brawls.
Majordomo was good in a brawl a few weeks ago, this tall to brawl

Post your surprise new deck MVPs.

This guys has been sick. Contests Trogg, this + arcane blast on turn three is sick tempo, makes fireball one shot flamwreathed unbalanced guy. Good in the early or late game, especially when you can drop two at once and still have mana to fireball and shit.

will Hearthstone ever get instant spells like Magic and actually be good, or would that be too much for Casuals and kids?

But spells by their nature are strong as hell. All of them are class cards designed either for utility or tempo swings.

Yogg Saron is infinite tempo because he plays like 10 spells. At a certain point it doesn't matter too much where they go because a lot of them actually don't target

didnt get a second pack with 12. so low as shit i guess?

>dead cards
No, why?

post you're favorite cardback

I've never understood this.

People here are bitching about C'thun decks and freeze mage decks yet they're sat waiting for some mouthbreathing streamer to tell them what cards to craft.

Daily reminder that if you actually fell for the Yogg meme you deserve to lose your 1600 dust.

So who's got a good control pally list? Preferably one I can drop my rag lightlord into

Because it's one of the foundation cards for all c'thun decks.

pretty much every c'thun deck will run it so the deck is balanced around it

At least there is no more fun in my sights right?

"cant win with that thing on board, maybe i will get lucky by going face"

How have you been doing with that deck? I've been running pic related. I wish I had Justicar and the taunt cultists, but I'm a poorfag so I can't get them.

Because he's otherwise a Spider Tank

Shadowmadness bounced a unearthed raptor to my hand, despite no ancestral call or anything being played.
What gives.

I got 2 packs and 25 gold after 3 wins today

Is anyone using power word tentacles?

I know velen's chosen was OP but tentacles is just worthless

balanced? wahahaha

Could be worse Tbh

>was hype to play c'thun for over two months
>set comes out and I don't build a c'thun deck
>i dont know why i dont want to
anyone else?

>fun is bad

>opened 2 legendaries today
>y'shaarj from free packs
>nozdormu from tavern brawl

feels so good, too bad the legends themselves aren't that good

Look at Strifecro's list from yesterday, it was very well-tuned towards the end.

You'll need N'Zoth and Twilight Summoner and Cairne and Tirion and shit, too, though, just so you know.

your deck will betray you sempai

>yogg is nothing but a throw in for tempo mages
>tempo mage persists to be broken as fuck

>tfw getting error 10200244 when trying to buy 60 packs

pls help

Naw, second deck I built was C'thun druid. It's really really good.

Doing pretty good, but I keep playing my Yogg decks because memes
I'd toss atleast one shadow word pain for one death

No, it's a bad card that only exists to add variety to arena, just like roughly half of most sets, and 80% of TGT.

You're at the tavern with your gf when a shaman coins this guy out on turn 3 and emotes "That's incredible!"

What do you do? Keep in mind he still has his turn 1 trogg out, which is now 3/3.

>just trying to get to rank 20 after 2 years of not playing
>at rank 22 every single fucker is running last month's top 10 decks

This game is cancer and everyone that plays it should be gassed. You're pathetic.

Try buying less

>not playing MiracleYogg Rogue

ask blizz support user

or are you scared of them?

I quite like Medivh's

>*backstabs u*
>*shadowstrikes u*
Heh, smell you later...

why did they take out the sorry emote

Prep coin concede

He still is in control decks. Only midrange will cut the BGH because they're the ones actually concerned with being mana efficient.

what is some good shit for Wild Murloc deck? I''m thinking

2x Knight
2x Belfin
2x Bluegill
2x Oracle
2x Warleader
2x Anyfin
1x Murk-Eyes

what else?

I really want to make this work to some degree at least, since I've already spent like 700 dust of Warleader, Oracle for Murk-Eyes and some other shit

yeah i aint got the dust for this, thanks tho
i have tirion and sylvanas but thats it. Aside from the legendaries I would need 2800 dust worth of epics and I only have 1600 to play with

>Senhor
>da lulz
someone shop a fake moustache on this

>3/3
Try 4/6 after totem golem and fwf

Toss fireball into him, and let the flamewaker I played last turn finish him off with his triggers, then smack the flamewaker into the trogg to clear the board. Easy peasy.

So jaina would be less annoying after clearing your board with a 3 drop

Assuming that I'm a poorfag with little dust, should I craft Twin Emperor when possible?

Tell him to follow the rules and have my henchman+tentacle fetishist punch his friend

I've successfully gotten the brann into double Yogg for a total of 30+ spells once, it's insane, i don't even care if I lose if I can just cast YS beforehand.

HS is fun again, holy shit

>get shifter zerus out of dark peddler
>get steward of darkshire out of shifter zerus
>play forbidden ritual

Anyone else purging tentacles from the ladder?

Hunter mark into argent horserider and let trogg go for face since I have freezing trap. Then I cuck shaman like the shitter he is.

4/3*

no, you should wait for the dust to settle and craft the most useful cards

>spending money on a gif

Have you tried using brewmaster? He's pretty great, just like Brann. I've even thought about using 2 of em, but I don't have enough space in the deck to fit another in.

has anyone been able to make Malygos Rogue work yet? Or any deck with Malygos, for that matter? I want to believe that he's still relevant.

You baited this last thread and it wasn't funny then either.

>Trogg 4/6
>dropping Totem Golem on turn 2 and then Faceless next turn

nigger what

This and Bilefin

Not yet. I've come across many twin emps and they have very rarely given me any trouble.

Considering I only ever use Mage, it was worth it for the change.

Maybe check out the Dragon Pally control lists then. The new Deathwing is good, but not as essential as the Blackrock cards.

>guy

2nd leggo across my free 13 packs on my alt

Hol up

We dem (?)

No, you shouldn't be playing Sea Toon in the first place.

I still hear that cunt laughing when she says "Hwell Played

Nope, might try it out though.
Brann+Twilight girl=20 heal though

I'm too poor too. Don't have n'zoth or cairne.

How are the rewards for the season gonna work? Do I get the reward for my best rank of two or is it standard-only?

i think yogg is the go-to board flipper card now. unlike deathwing it doesn't discard your hand and will rape the board a little, with the small price of sometimes getting pyro'd 3 times in the face.

Holy shit that Yogg Saron tempo mage deck is fucking insane

11 games unbeaten so far

user, you can just put C'thun in your deck, play minions on curve and deal 16+ damage on turn 10.

Best rank

WE WUZ KINZ N SHIET

Shadow Word: Death

6 cards to put in.. what to do

Ravaging Ghoul 2016

MAKE PATRONS GREAT AGAIN

ok thanks
>tfw u thought 5k dust would be enough for this expansion
>tfw more tempted than ever to pay2playfundecks