/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction Act III is out for Japanese arcades with Nine & Izanami playable
- Console release is in autumn with Es confirmed playable
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28718784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GIVE ME AMANE TIPS

Perfect time to ask, who's just here to waifupost and who here actually plays the game?

2st post to izzy

I don't even waifupost, I just shitpost and masturbate to waifus others post.

Who's the I'm Ethan Bradberry!! of BlazBlue?

both

Both

Has anyone here ever went to a tournament?

I have, but never really place top 8 or anywhere impressive

Who do you play/what was your best placing?

Ky in GG, Jin/Ragna sort of Kagura/Lambda in BB

One win away from top 8 at scr prelude 1, won a handful of local tournaments. Shit I really hope this isn't blogging

It's talking about the game, far better than waifu posting I think.

What the fuck just happened to me? Where did everything go wrong?

Probably never, though I think Rokusuke was working on a Naoto doujin. His body is made for sex.

Damn, if I didn't know this was a guy, I'd be already erect and masturbating to this "tomboysh girl", imagining a scenario where I go around the wall and fuck her in the pussy while she can't resist.

Y'all niggas gay

Just give into your desires.

Where do you think you are?

Both.

although I havent done either in a while

I have but for GG not BB.

I went to locals, it was pretty fucking spooky

I found out my entire state, aside from me and a select few others, plays hakumen.

i can do both but i don't have a waifu

I don't think anyone would come to a BlazBlue general if they didn't play the game, user.
Like myself. I just started lurking a few days ago after buying CPEX.

Holy shit I'm fucking garbage

You'd be surprised. Some people come for waifu's and waifus alone

Same

how do i get a gf who plays bb?

there's only ladyboys

Post cats

post rabbits

>Weakpoint wore off right at the last second for the kill combo. Miss combo and get astraled

>6A clashed with a super
UNGA
N
G
A

whats up with that move that let it do that?

The power of imitating Slayer's 6P

? and they took it away from him in the new one with an actual dp right.

it has mid invuln on frame 5. So you can use it to call out doing mids and it just so happens most supers are mids.

I really thought I was boned there

I miss timed 6a. The read was right but my timing was off.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28718784
i want to do this to litchi

I'm gonna close up in around 30 minutes

6a proving once again its the god move

How is it that the straight looking character like Naoto gets all the gay art but the gay looking one like Hibiki gets nothing?

I play the game but I don't get involved with the waifuposting anymore. It was fun to mess with at first but then I realize it just makes the thread look messy and scares away newcomers who just want to talk about the game. Plus, it gives more ammo for the people who are saying that BB players are more interested in talking about the fan-service pics of the characters then the actual game itself. it doesn't give the community a good rep and leads to people not wanting to be associated with that sort of image which is understandable.

You're alright

Last one guys

Exposed navel. He doesn't really get much art at all though, and it's not like they weren't laying the groundwork for fujoshit with stuff like pic related.

then i created a new one

That's just a throwback to one of Sol and Ky's intros.

Then again, Sol and Ky are way, way gay. At least the way Ishiwatari draws them anyway. Whenever he draws the two of them together, they always have some really gay pose.

>Both of these guys in the lobby with just a little me
Oh no this isn't gonna be good. I'm going to get used like a sleeve

I want to main Amane, any tips?

People don't play him for a reason.

Yeah, don't.

I like maining the underdogs of the tier lists, plus me and him have the same body type

What in the flying fuck did they do to mu?

don't take me playing her that seriously, i barely use her

>I like maining the underdogs of the tier lists
then that means you should be playing Lambda or Celica.
>Spoiler
wew. I'd give you tips but I've never touched a-mane

Who do you like fighting against the most, /blaz/?

people who play and challenge me to do better

>air hit 5c>6C doesn't connect with mu anymore.
The dog shit is this?

Fuck Mu

Another Makoto. Makoto mirror matches are like sex for me

posting cutest cat

Use drill stance in blockstrings, Amane seems at least to me really good with block strings.

If the mother fucker isn't near you charge that fucking drill.

I find using burst for Overdrive is a better use for it, 632146 is a great comeback super, does extreme chip and barrier gauge.

As the other guys said, you probably really...REALLY don't want to play Amane though, has the most spacing specific combos I've ever seen in a fighting game and you will NOT be doing damage 90% of the time, has NOTHING for reversals and horrible defensive options, and his neutral is kind of hell. Spam J.B.

Any questions?

I havent seen him in forever since i stopped playing BB but i miss fighting megadan

Last one for me

the fuck

how

I just spin the stick and press buttons.

We've got 5 months until console release and 2 characters left to reveal. When can we expect to see them,August?

Well the game is 70% done, they might already be made but Arcsys just needs to make a trailer.

It's weird how Es still doesn't have a trailer yet they've already told us that she will appear much later in the story. Does that mean Es will debut in a trailer that's shared with another character? like Hazama/Tsubaki, Terumi/Kagura?

>they've already told us that she will appear much later in the story.
It was more she's going to be in the story lightly, then will become more centralized later on.

I assume so. There's two new people I want to play and I can't imagine having more fun with anyone else. They can bring out whoever the fuck they want to.

last one for me

Oh I almost forgot, GGs

GGs man

ugh i always come around the tail end of these things

ggs tho

we need more two takas one cup

Midriff, low and tight pants, vaginabones, exposed collarbones. It helps that some of the people who draw him are already into Ragna, so Naoto hitches a ride on his popularity. Hibiki's cute and all but I think more fujos want to see Naoto get fucked.

Naoto's not that popular. He's not gonna be winning any polls, at any rate. And a lot of the people who like Ragna dislike Naoto, for obvious reasons.

How many people in this thread would let Ragna cuck them with their waifu?

is the chins being slow for anyone else?

yes

no, chin gentsai is pretty decent speed just like anybody else in ko

They're not being slow, they're SHITTING themselves.

thought so

rachel needs to be dicked so hard she forgets how to be powerful

Are you talking the english fan-base or the Japanese one?

In the English-speaking fanbase, he's generally disliked. In Japan, he's not outright hated, but it's not as if he's in the top 10 most popular characters in the series either.

Here's a bunny.

Beside some haters I don't see people complaining a lot about him now then when he was initially reveal. Plus, him not being automatically popular in Japan is ok since I believe the point of him being introduce into the game is to promote him so he has a fan-base to build upon which takes time.

I doubt it. He's not that interesting a character personality-wise and he lacks any interpersonal relationships with the rest of the cast. This is the last game for now, and it's very unlikely that a new character's gonna dethrone too many established fan favorites. Ragna, Noel, Rachel, Makoto, Jin, Hazama, Terumi, etc. All these characters are just too strong personality-wise.

I haven't really seen anything from his Arcade Acts that make me feel like rooting for him either. Even in these threads, the only real reasoning I've heard from any of his fans is just the way his voice actor yells "Divine Smasher!".

You say that but Az went from being the most disliked character to top 8 after one revision, popularity wise. Console story might give him a big boost.

Azrael has more charisma than Naoto.