Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Team Cap Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes. Includes multiple game modes, levelling up and skills, and fairly frequent (monthly) updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play with microtransactions.

>Official trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>2.1.0 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=6AurGCjIYao

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>SALES
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=388182
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386583
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=388197

>Faction Battle:
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=388208

>Anniversary Event:
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=388190

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=388564
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386784
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=382492
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=388810
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for dead thread and dead American Dream.

RIGGED!

>7 missions
>5 bios
Seems about right.

>I'll unlock Supergiant on June 29th
It's a long time but I don't care it feels so good. Unlocking a Black Order character feels like such an accomplishment. I hope Ebony Maw is easy too so I can get anti-matter twice as quick and rank up Proxima and Supergiant

What team did you use?

Are we gonna get a CW spidey uni?

Star-Lord, Coulson, and Hawkeye. Strikers were Lash, Destroyer, Singularity, Rocket, and Black Bolt

>need GUKs, have surplus gold
>need Honor Tokens, have surplus Chaos tokens
>need Cards, have surplus ISOs
Still fucking furious that people went for Team IM in the poll instead of Cap.

>they won't release a the new spidey uni until Homecoming premieres

AHAHAHHAA THIS IS THE STUPIDEST mffg edition ever!! Even worse than the silk edition!

Fucking Iron Cucks.

m-muh 6* ticket

Is TuP laggy as fuck or it's just my shit connection?

You know I think Iron Man has a point. I don't think Cap understands what freedom means.

Screw MCU for pushing their Stucky OTP into everything

Freedom is liberation from the height you were born into

So the Card Chest in the Honor Token Shop gives new Civil War cards.
>Amazing Spider-man #535
Attack Speed/Dodge
>Captain America #22
Physical Defense/Defense Penetration
>Civil War #7
Recovery Rate/Crit Rate

Anyone pull the others? Looking at the image for it, there seems to also be a Punisher: War Journal card and a The Initiative #1 card.

Not all of us can squish a Silk or smash a Hulk-Buster, but there's still a way all of us can fight! Series CW free crystals: each one you earn is a Bucky being called by a tier 2 Cap!

>tfw 5/2 55 Kamala beat up 6/6 58 memebusters

Silk is still a problem that might change at 6*.

"Sulsus" here applying for Mobile Muggas

Initiative #1 is Energy Defense/Crit Damage

Hey guys I need some help. I'm wanting to get that 6* hero package but I don't know who to get. Can anyone tell me which of these are the best candidates to use it on? Here are the ones I'm considering and how far I am with them right now:
>Singularity (rank 3)
>Whor (rank 2, almost 3)
>Gwen (rank 2)
>Black cat (don't have her, 19/40 to unlock)

There are others I have or am working on as well but they are well into 4* or above so it would probably be a waste. Wat do?

For anyone still wondering what "Ace Bonus Points" are, I'm pretty sure it's extra points if you wipe the enemy team with just your first character. I've gotten it a few times with Ronan. Tagging out seems to negate it.

>beat Supergiant at 4:20

wew

First WB clear

>story bio drop rate increased
>run story stage 7 times to get 1 bio
KEKE

>need all kills
time to swap silk to lead

I've had the opposite experience.

The rate definitely went up noticeably for me.

>my Meme-Lord can squash both Loki and Hulkbuster without problems
Silk is still a bitch, but I'm building some Combat types to finally deal with her.

I just had the funniest thing happen to me.
>See max Proxima, Hulkbuster, Loki team in TL
>Wanna test Destroyer's ability to handle her
>She tosses her 6* skill out
>One-shot Destroyer
>get mad
>Notice her HP dropped to 3k
>Destroyer pretty much killed her with her own skill
I can't believe I won that match too. Looks like you don't need memes to win.

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=388564

This is literally the future you choose.

Either Singularity or Jane. Both are great, but of the two, Singularity's bios are harder to get but of course it'd be more efficient to go with Jane since she's only 2* instead of 3* and you could use those spare bios on her gears.

Having a character die, swapping out characters, or changing teams negates it. So basically if you beat an entire opposing team with the leader of whatever team you had selected when you rolled them, you'll get 5 bonus points.

Hey man, I'm not idiot. I picked Team Cap. Not my fault the playerbase is filled with simpletons.

Kek that passive aggressive statement

At least this time he's justified.

So I'm a long-time F2P player from Red Hulk/Ant-Man's release, and thought I missed out on all the free shit new players get. With the anniversary event, I'm also getting a Journey of Growth icon and a fuckload of bio selectors for doing easy stuff in-game. I'm cockblocked on doing a second Alliance Battle until tomorrow, but is this the free 6* I'm getting for the anniversary? Or is it separate and I'm getting two?

I currently have eight 6* characters.

Remember that time NM gave everyone 1000 crystals and some Singularity bios? I miss those days of generosity

What were Caps options?

It a seperate thing. People with less than 10 will get a free six star. The Journey of Growth is for everyone

that was a 1 million users celebration, wasn't it? Netmarble is way better still than Tinyjew and Avengers Academy. What a shekel-scooper with those events.

That's some of the new player rewards that have been opened up for older players. The cut off was ten 6* characters.

Can you get Loki bios with those selectors?

>tfw won't be able to unlock rocket in time

Fucking tinyjew

Netmarble is miles, no light years better than fucking Kabam. All the shit people have been getting mad at pales in comparison with the shit Kabam pulled off with CoC.

Yes, they're pretty good selectors. Loki is available, only A-Force and Carnage(and obviously world bosses) are absent. Only 2-day duration though, don't sit on them. I have a 20, 40, 60, and 80 so far, and it's asked me to do multiple dimension rifts with lots of shit in between, so I got lucky with a friend opening one an hour after mine. Story-wise, it has me at around chapter 4, so I guess I have even more coming down the pipepline, I'll probably split them and get two 6* out of it, plus the other freebie via ticket for a total of 3.

I have a Chaos Norm flash sale. Does this mean Black Anti-Matter can go on sale too?

Different person.

Does that mean I should get Loki? I think he's only 1* atm

Yes.

Also, why did they call it "Black Anti-Matter" instead of the obvious Dark Matter?

he's hard to farm so yeah. That'll fast-track you into trying World Boss content and easy timeline wins

I did some math. You probably won't be able to get Crossbones to 6* with the even alone. Only half way done with it. I'll probably use the 6* ticket on him because I kinda like him

That will give me my 3rd 6* (Silk and Thor), and Kamala will be my 4th in one week.

I guess I have no choice.

Instead of a worthless 1 million gold, it was a based 400 GUKs.

Instead of a worthless 500 Chaos Tokens, it was a based 500 Honor Tokens.

Instead of a worthless awakened ISO-8, it was a based 5* card.

Instead of a useful 6* rank up ticket, it was an equally useful 300 bio selector.

30ish tokens for all three attempts per day, 3-4 bios out of each 10-token box, 35 bios average per day, for 14 days, for 490 biometrics

10/20/40/80/160/320 = 630 bios for a maxed character from scratch, so you should come up 140ish bios short, which is easily made up for via the Journey of Growth's early stages, freeing up your 6* ticket for someone rarer. Then again, if you simply ticket Crossbones, you can get a bunch of shit from the mystery boxes for two weeks, might be worth it, might not.

you meme motherfucker.

>400 GUKs
>useful
What?

What are the most worth while characters to use the 6/6 hero package on if I already have silk/memebuster/loki maxed?

>currently have 150 GUKs
>currrently have over 40 million gold
GUKs are a significantly bigger bottleneck than gold is. 1m gold is nothing.

>meme

I was new, damn it. I asked for advice on who I should get with my selectors, and I was told to get Silk. Same for Thor(Odinson) and and the Hero quest.

If it makes you feel better, I'm trying to get a replacement for Silk, but I'm not sure who that should be.

Throot, Whor, kebab, destroyer, angela

Fucking how? I have 6500 GUKs right now. Gold is necessary for anything T2.

Carnage, Nico, or Jane. Elsa and Kingpin if you want to skip the grind especially for Elsa since her's will take a long time

>Throot
You can max out Groot within two weeks. Using the tickets on Throot is a waste.

I envy you, man. I've been struggling for GUKs for the past couple months while I haven't dipped below 20 million gold once since the spider-verse event.

I haven't done any T2 upgrading though, so I imagine that will change once I do, but for the time being, I'm more worried about ranking up gears than dumping all my resources into the Black Order.

Maybe it's because I don't gear upgrade for any characters I'm not actively using. I have a select few at 17+, the rest no higher than 9.

I'm currently sitting at 16 million gold, after receiving 12 million from the material sale. I fully expect that all to evaporate when I get enough black anti-matter to take IM to T2. He's one of the few heavily uniformed characters I don't have one for yet, but I expect his CW uni will be good.

>tfw you have 20m gold and 15k GUKs
both are useless

JUST

Using the 6* Mega on anyone that isn't a 1* is a waste. It's literally 620 bios and an assload of norns.

I'm pretty disappointed T2 advancement gave the characters a new passive. It took away Destroyer's most uniqueness. At least his 6*'passive is still much more useful and maybe his T2 will give him a skill

>maybe his T2 will give him a skill
Ha, that'd be pretty good.

>Crossbone's grenade launcher drops shells
>gives the crack of a rifle instead of a satisfying THUMP
My inner /k/ommando is screaming. It used to only hurt this much when I saw Punisher's gun.

What's wrong with Punisher's grenade shotgun?

Been saving energy for weeks now waiting for the bio drop rate increase. Now that its here, what story/farmable characters are worth farming up? I've got all story missions available to farm. The only characters I have already farmed are ultron and groot.

>want to play a good modern Marvel game
>the best option is Marvel Floki Fight

This fucking sucks.

Want some input on what do with with these free bio selectors I'm going to have. I also have a 5* rank-up ticket.

My current 6* units are the Ant-Man units and Silk w/ Superior and War Machine coming soon.

I have:
>She-Hulk 4* w/ 160 bios
>Sing 4* w/ 42 bios
>Jane Foster 3* w/ 20 bios
>Nico 4* w/ 80 bios
>Spider-Gwen 4* w/ 45 bios

I was thinking of going with Gwen because I like her the most or Jane Foster because I think she's the best pick of the bunch.

Thanks guys.

Gwen is good, but redundant when you already have Silk. Plus, she's a lot worse in TL as her highest damaging skill requires the enemy to stay in a small area around her.

I hear yellowjacket is pretty shiggy

And I forgot that I can't use the bio selectors on either Shulk, Sing or Grimm. Jane it is!

Meant Co-op, not TL.

Gwen is pretty good in TL.

Finally able to open up MFF after being out all day and just coming home from watching CW
Feels fucking good, man

Too easy for the meme squad

>cap takes the lead despite having 7k less people

Just how it should be

>wasting a good character on Loki team.
i hope you have a good reason.

pls forgive it was my first attempt so I wasn't sure what to expect

who should I use true tutorial bios on? I was thinking HulkBuster buts he is at 4* almost 5, might just use the 6* rank up ticket on him

So Jane, Kamala or Angela?

>Anniversary
>no uniform sale
>no crystal sale
>no free crystals
>no freebies
>JUST a token event
What went wrong?

Sorry for the late approval, was sleeping.

Muggas is now full for the foreseeable future.

WE have to pick a side and fight for out free shit

The only reason I sided with Cap is because of the rewards.

But I still agree with Iron Man.

>No crystals when levelling up crossbones to 40
JUST

You never get crystals when levelling to 40. It's levels 50 and 60

I thought crystals only came for 50 and 60

>Post Patch Limited Quantity Sales
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386784

>HOT TIME
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=382492

>Battleworld
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=388810

Nice, gonna get me them WB packages

actually you wasted 2 good characters,
put sharon with loki and redskull, those are really bad characters for WB, both make loki better.

not terrible

I can do this all day.

>There isn't even a discount on packages