Tom Clancy's The Division General /tcdg/

They'll fix it eventually edition

Update 1.1 - Incursions [Out Now]
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=cIKOlharuZY
>Patch Notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245851-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
>Item Drop/Crafting Changes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-245982-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Looking for players;
>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tcdg4chan
>How to get on the player list:
pastebin.com/bFCazngD
>/tcdg/ Teamspeak:
>/tcdg/ Discord:
discord.gg/0rzAOSoTbldYk3Kc
>Semi-Official Division Discord:
thedivisiondiscord.com/

News and Announcement Resources;
>Twitter; all announcements regarding outages and maintenances are posted here:
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
>One Year Content Plan:
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-241886-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
>Dev Forum Post Tracker:
division.zone/devtracker/
>Changelogs:
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1167-Changelogs?s=20e9a2f5c9c09d2340545e5499d697c5

Game Info Resources;
>Global Player Stat Tracker:
divisiontracker.com/
>Dark Zone Map:
thedivisionagent.com/map

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1441160-Changelog-April-28th-maintenance?s=638a14675931c37306eb62f15b43beda
knowyourmeme.com/memes/john-is-kill
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461486938205.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ccg12dZwwCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitch
tv/thedivisiongame
SOTG should be starting whenever they realize it's supposed to already be on

Why'd you bring this back? Take the hint.

Been off from this game couple weeks. Did massive already fix the incursion exploits, or are there still somekind of ''easy mode'' available to cheese?

Took a break since I've got 217 GS and feel like im in a good place. Anything cool ive missed out on in terms of blueprint rotations, info, etc? Hope you fellas are still keeping the game alive.

>Why'd you bring this back? Take the hint.
because there's a state of the game today and they're discussing hacking/exploiting

Was there any state of the game today or they already gave up?

It starts in an hour or two AFAIK

SOTG usually starts at around 30 minutes before uptime

So, roughly in 70 minutes.

>tfw this game will probably be better 1year+ from now like d3

The reality is that they won't be able to deter all these hackers because there's too much shit client side and they don't have a good anti-cheat system. Exploiting they can fix ya

So everyone is ether taking a break or left for good. I've cut my play time in half even after putting a little over sixteen days of play time. Now with no one to play with FL with means forever GS 190.

>Help groups of people do FL CM by going outside the map and activating RPM9999 and aimbot then telling them when it's clear to go

Fuck this braindead bulletsponge shit. Whoever designed this and thought it was fun should be fired. Got tired of doing it legit after the third time, it's tedious and just becomes mechanical. Hopefully the next incursion will actually be interesting.

>they won't be able to deter all these hackers because there's too much shit client side
they can move it server-side
it's not like this would be the only game where that happened

Taking a break, playing some other games here and there. Hopefully this game won't be dead in a couple of months time

dsogaming com/news/tom-clancys-division-netcode-mess-may-require-complete-re-write-order-combat-hackers/

If you still wanna help, I'm down to leech

you don't need to rewrite the entire game just to fix the major issues
if a client says "hey i just fired 500 rounds in one second" the server can just refuse that statement
same with teleportation, if you suddenly move 100m in an instant that's clearly a hack and can be rejected

he seems to think that massive would need to rewrite everything and move all simulations onto the servers for anything to be fixed but he's wrong

Where were you tcdg? ;_;

Servers are down afaik.

SOTG in 25m

Yeah, let's do it when servers are back up

how long have servers been down? why is there no update to download and when is sotg?

I havent played in a week

I'm only grinding golds to get better gear to get phoenix coins to buy better gear for challenges I'm able to do now.

the incursion is too hard for me legitimately with randoms so i cant grind for better gear

is noone here? hello wtf?

Waiting for SOTG. Chill.

>forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1441160-Changelog-April-28th-maintenance?s=638a14675931c37306eb62f15b43beda

patchnotes

>still no reckless fix
I will still ride wit u my Reckless chest
Should I get Tree of Savior bros? Loved RO when I was a kid

Falcon Lost: Players will no longer be able to shoot inside the incursion when they are standing outside of it

wait are the servers not even down yet?

IS THAT ALL WERE GETTING IN 3 HOURS AFTER TWO WEEKS!?!?!?!?

SOTG is starting

don't worry, 1.2 will fix everything

At the very least, it was scheduled to start soon.

I don't think there are going to be any meaningful changes before the paid DLCs, which is horribad, as it splits the already crumbling community. But, I could be wrong.

you felt it too?

unless 1.2 is out in the next 30 minutes I'll be dead anyway

apologies for bad english

where were you when tctdg was 404? i was in soviet embassy having face shoot by telepopting RMB when ISAC was message

"tctdg is kill"

"no"

and you?????

yawn.

state of reading last weeks patch notes

RIP me

BALANCED GETTING NERFED IN 1.2

>balanced not working as intended
BABBIES BTFO

When the fuck is 1.2 anyway? End of May? So reckless will be bugged til 1.2? lmao

it's in may
they haven't said when

Can you post original version of that plz?

CONFIRMED NO PUNISHMENT FOR EXPLOITERS

cheaters ar the same as exploiters

cheat detection was added already, ban wave soon

good joke

knowyourmeme.com/memes/john-is-kill

Stream summary.

>Rehabilitated 2: Teargas Boogaloo will be fixed.
>Balanced not working as intended. Nerfbat inc.
>Exploiters are mean, and in the future, Ubishit might even do something..!
>Le ebin "cheat detection thing" [sic!] is being improved
>Some clientside values are/might moving serverside, but it's all a secret to foil those evil hackers' chance to retaliate
>There might also be bans! So, you better behave, hackers!

Please add if I forgot something.

3+/5

Did anyone expect anything else? Really?
>mfw
>mffw

>mfw i start the game and only get 30FPS now on a 980 Ti
WHAT DID YOU DO

anyone here with a high protecton from elites?

Anyone?

LET IT DIE YOU STUPID CUNTS, DESTROY THIS PIECE OF SHIT HACKER INFESTED GLITCHFEST EXCUSE OF AN ALPHA PREVIEW DEMO GAME

seriously just let it die slowly and silently

Did kiwi manbun & co. really think that stream was going to cool down the rioting masses? Fucking pathetic, just a bunch of vague acknowledgements, no specifics, no explanations and no apologies.

Even the media are noticing now, just burn it all down.

Wew lad. That's a big bowl of shit. Nerfing Balanced? Where the fuck is the weapons balance pass to make other weapon classes and talents actually useful? Jesus christ.

Why nerf balanced? For making ARs good?

These fuckers have no clue how to balance a game.

>
Yes. And making sure the 13% of the playerbase that has a Balanced M1A aren't having too much fun.

Ubisofts motto in general is "Make sure NO ONE is having fun"

Honestly, if Balanced was a) a quantified measure and b) would work differently on DMR and AR, we'd be fine. But that would require Massive to get a clue.

>tfw it took 2016 years to create a new thread.

ITS FUCKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461486938205.webm

god damn, this thread is dead.

Well, yes.

The content is done and dead. The DZ is hackers or memelords. The dailies are fucked or irrelevant. The weekly ISAC mission shit is cringe. 1.2 is ages away. There is no clan structure to keep one another going. People didn't make many friends on the general. SeriouslyJustin stopped posting. Ubisoft's state of the game shows are virtually void of any commentary on the state of the game. Patches are slow because console certification processes. PC is fucked because of networking structure inherited from the game being a console port. The loot grind is shit. There are no missions with longevity. Weekly rotation is still 36h away.

The game has nothing to keep a general going.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccg12dZwwCo
Their fix for ladder glitching results in ladders attacking players

Anyone else feel a lot less laggy? At least now the missions cycle properly. Hope ahead lads.

so if you do a jumping jack near ANY ladder you'll be instantly downed? hahahahahahahh

It's a lot less laggy because the servers are empty.

>so if you do a jumping jack near ANY ladder you'll be instantly downed
it seems to happen randomly when trying to climb ladders
except that one, trying to climb down that ladder instantly downs you

nothing to do with jumping jacks

that ladder always instantly downs you*

Maybe you're right, hopefully you're wrong.

OH FUCK NEW INCURSION CHALLENGE MOD BOSS CONFIRMED

To beat this incursion you must do one simple task. Climb the Ladder!

It has a 98% chance of insta-downing you, protection from elites lowers this chance. Good luck player enjoy the new content

if there was anyone actually playing this I'd try to trick them into climbing down that ladder so I could steal their loot without consequences

>have nothing to do
>figure that you'd do one DZ daily
>re-think that since DZ is 99% hacking 1% other bullshit
>go anyway
>see a guy
>glitchy gun sound plays
>Be instantly dead
>alt+f4
>uninstall
Thats le it. Had it with this shit. Thank god overwatch comes next week. Have fun ya'll. See you again when the devs atleast attempt to do something about the cheating.

holy shit what the fuck is this!? thats insane

>Thank god overwatch comes next week.
>playing TF3: DotA edition unironically

I think it's evidence that most of the things that are glitchable will never truly be fixed because they'd require a fundamental rewrite of the game's code. That's why mobile cover / wall glitching will always be part of the game.

How to comp!ete FL CM?

can you explain this meme to me?

See , hope that helps.

Well, their way of fixing "shooting into incursion from the outside" is to mark all the area outside the incursion instant kills you.

At least you won't get chinks spamming CM FL run for money now, I think.

PVE safehouses are no longer marked as safezones, you can shoot inside them

seriously?
all of them?
this was broken in the server side update?

>Jumping jacks revving, getting fit for the Ladderlord

...what about the memezone saferooms? >:3
Asking for a friend.

you can't see other people in DZ saferooms, can you?

I am at work and can't see all that joy for myself, but boy, I am laughing.

>He's never backstabbed his groupmate
It's like you don't like loot, m8

>workday at the Ubi office.png

>supportsectionforcheaterreports.jpg

they are banning people live on stream right now. ton of massive/ubisoft people in the streamerhouse stream banning hackers

Wow, just wow. People are using the explosives from the start of General Assembly to take down the APC now.

As I understand it the leader stays in Falcon and a party member teleports to GA, grabs the bomb and teleports back. Appaently it takes 1 for hard and 3 for CM.

according to a Massive dev they give three day bans for first offense because it's illegal for them to permaban immediately

Holy fuck what?

99% sure this is fake

This MUST be a meme.

Let's think about this.

There is no inventory item.
There is no physical object.
The "explosive" of GA is a script step check, and no item transfer.
For this to work (re: 3 @ CM) you would need to have the bombrunner also be party leader so they can reset the GA mission.
If that happens, they kill the FLCM mission.

Fake and gay.