HERE WE GO BOIS 0.00010000

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/dpkhuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on you beautiful bastard

To the moon

delivery user guide us

>WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

it's getting yuge!!! Big big gains are coming, let me tell ya. If you don't own Trump coin you're not a winner.

i'm holding until elections.
couldn't feel more high energy.
MAGA!

I only own 1700 trumps, did i fuck up?

>tfw only 650

)^:

i had a order in that would double my position... it never got filled :l

i got 1001 [as in the American nights]
have been out of money for several days now.

i actually want TC to go to moon. i'm sure these thousand TCs will make me rich. and then, again.

There better not be another dump after this.

Lol no. I only have a measly 100. 5$ is too expensive for me to risk it. :)

The only dumping will come from short sighted crypto fools. They already have their sell orders up to the previous ATH. The sooner their coins get into the hands of trump supporters the better.

agreed.
i'll be trying my best to get my hands on more spare btc so i can buy as much trump as i can.
trump will win the election, and trump coin has all the potential to go as high as possible.
we gonna retire as rich mofos.

theyll be a drop to like 8000 but it wont last long

Follow... @TrumpcoinG

Followed lad. Tweet #fintech like mad because it got me a forbes follower and a retweet by trump earlier today

NO BRAKES - TO THE MOON

>12989
only 11k at yobit.

people are buying it for 12 on ccex

is it ever gonna touch 12k again

now going for 13k on ccex

We've got a long way to go to make it big. I got in at .05 cents/coin. I have 900. Even if I sold them all right now, I'd make approx. $18 profit.
Not worth to sell. Hold instead.

i got thousands at 6 and 7. so im basically in 100% profit. not selling a single coin till november though, even if it hits 1$

It is really the moon this time or will it crash after just 1 day?

I don't have much income to spend so the most I could buy at the moment is 100 trumps for 10 dollars.

same here bro, Ive got in @ 4 - 4,5 cents per coin. Sitting on 22k right now and holding, ready to become chad prime.

Just bought 100 trumps at 0.078557 each. Testing the waters.

Welcome onboard the rocketship brother.

I've only more than a hundred coins.
Holding. Really wish had more coins. Got no money.
Still running @TrumpcoinG for the cause though.

>Mfw I had over 15k and sold 5k last night hoping to get one more dip in.

>mfw I check the price this morning

im nearly certain that in a couple months this board will be full of threads made by super rich lads because of this coin.

ITS STAGNATING.

WHY WHY GOD

not on my chart

about to dump my college drug money. gotta launder

Are people dumping to make back their initial investment, or are they serfing?

Calm down, this is not moon mission yet, it was just a small announcement from dev team, new website and such. Just hold, and if you can afford, buy more. Just be aware that there will be spikes and dips in price now and then before launch. AND as always - dont invest more than you can lose, not only in trumpcoin but anywhere.

MAGA

Bought 300 during the surge at 9c a pop and been sad facing/considering just getting out since the drop but thought fuck it may as well just hold until the election and see where we go

thats a wise descision

Welp it's falling again.

I agree, don't get too emotional straight away lads because if the dev team carries on the way they have been then we have months of action left to see. Buy your trumps, perhaps sell a few and hold the rest. Don't worry when the project isn't go go go all the time, just ask the devs what's going on. We know they are working through the legal aspect of the superpac right now, so we are heading to launch.

>hold until the election
You realise the coin is 100% useless then right? The whole coin is openly a pump and dump. The dump comes whent ehir reserved Trump donation is made, which will obviosuly be made before the election. After that the currency is over.

You're an idiot and it's no surprise to hear you're also a Trump supporter.

You don't have to be a Trump Supporter to buy Trump Coin fgt. Some of us are just crypto traders making money and there is nothing wrong with that. I image most who are in this early are in that boat. The more Donald fans hear about it and invest the bigger and more stable the coin will get and could very well remain popular way after the elections

I'm tweeting @TrumpcoinG and then looking at the value, damnit, not good.
Someone analyse. What are the kind of people dumping it? Whales?
I can't check yobit.
Are developers trustworthy?

shit cunt fuck, i'm late, how to mine before its too late?

also i accidentally mined 120k of experience coin and i can't find a market for it

Projects on the Pipeline...

Faucets
TipBots
Payment Gateways
Store Fronts
Merchant APIs
Mobile Apps
More Exchanges
More Nodes
Code Optimizations

Calm down, it's just normal price manipulation. Or someone just wanted out.

This is not correct. The Trump Fund will be spent transparently and not all at once (no dump) on political means to support trump in the final months/weeks of the campaign. After the election, the community will work together to choose a new cause to support. Mechanisms are also being put into place to replenish the Trump Fund over time without mining more coins or any kind of nonsense outside the coin fundamentals already laid out. This has been thought through, a lot. Have faith lads

its natural. someone cashed out and now its finding a new floor.

and also to the nocoiners and burns victims:

CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

Follow @raexno92, I'm getting more visibility daily, just need to get the Forbes guys attention.
Also - sli.mg/dpkhuI

Its going up again already

Do we have a timeline for these things?

i want in and the pool is forked

I'm not getting many followers, but strangers are favouriting my tweets.
Replying to news agencies is working.
@TrumpcoinG

Best place to buy trump coins?

yobit or ccex

I would like to suggest it may be in our interest to hold off on pushing mainstream media too hard before we have a way to easily buy TrumCoin put into place. From the looks of things, that will be coming soon. Definitely meme it, but let's not blow out load before this has a chance to really catch on

I have had it with your short-limped pump and dump schemes. You guys are worse at this than a virgin in bed.

Till Trump doesn't drop below 0.0001 again then I'm not wasting anymore dollars on this shit coin. I'd rather ignore it completely.

This was not a pump and dump, it was a rise and correction. Have you ever traded stocks or crypto before? This is perfectly normal behavior, relax.

In fact crypto is worse than stocks, there are huge pump and dumps. Don't worry about it, just buy and hold.

Just dont spam here with your angry rants when the rocketship leaves without you.