/NSUNSG/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm general

BEST GIRL RETURNS edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>Hall of Anal Devastation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aDpHF9xwZ_k
youtu.be/e5x-xjPj7WY
youtu.be/DCGWnRwRUB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for best girl

Looks alright. Can't see an issue if you do something like that. Is that so you don't need to carry your lance with you - just form it out of chakra when you need it?

RIN!

Yep
I would prefer to just summon one from my wrists for max surprise factor in encounters, but since I need a full size scroll for that, I'd rather just work towrds the chakra spear.

Posting some more totally-not-gay-bulge

Could work something like having to create a seal on each wrist like Sasuke's shuriken, but only being able to summon it X times before the seal fades, and you need to wait X amount of hours before you can safely draw another set of seals.

Can we get back to shitting on rinfags?

Normally, yeah. But this dude has gained my respect simply by somehow always managing to gain first post EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME.

I still need to get around to setting up two PCs and instantly posting on the second one to steal it from him. Or create the thread, steal first post, and THEN link it to the old thread.

That might be cool, even better if I work some sort of sealing system in which the right hand seal can unseal from pocket dimension, and the left handed seal, can resummon within the outside world; so that If it's thrown to impale, it can be resummed instead of having to be picked up.

We've been waiting for you, m8

Just post from your phone

That'd be alright. That being said, you'd have to put a lot of time and effort into both the sealing and returning. In my game, chakra pools still mean something, which means you can't go throwing space-time ninjutsu around all willy-nilly with no downsides.

I can't play because I work too much but I always thought a custom campaign would be cool, hope you guys can make it work.

I always wanted a Blood Ninja who could weave it around kinda like Gaara's sand, and when they were battered and wounded, could control the blood coming from the wounds like tendrils. Probably wouldn't want to purposefully injure themselves because it'll still hurt but as long as they're conscious they'll get more dangerous from non-lethal/non-debilitating injuries.

> because I work too much
How often do you work and what are your hours? We've got a full house at the moment, but there's a better than evens we can make it work with you, dude.

That sounds pretty damn fucking cool, dude, I gotta be honest. Blood Release, a kekkei genkai combining Water Release and Yang Release, "the physical energy that governs vitality, can be used to breathe life into form".

Sounds awesome.

>That might be cool, even better if I work some sort of sealing system in which the right hand seal can unseal from pocket dimension, and the left handed seal, can resummon within the outside world; so that If it's thrown to impale, it can be resummed instead of having to be picked up.

Sounds like Mangekyo ability desu

Pretty much Obito's and Shin's ability combined.

Well, he is one of Danzo's descendants. Maybe he'll get some 'donated' somewhere along the line.

That's preety dope, m8

I'll make sure he asks Arachimaru if he's got any spares

>How often do you work and what are your hours?

Friday through Tuesday, 11-8 PST, don't get home until 9. i would feel pretty bad putting everybody on a schedule just for me though

We'll see how we go. I have a GENERAL idea of which way I want the game to go, but as I said, I've only really planned the first mission and downtime.

So you're free Wednesday and Thursday? E-Z. As I said either above or in the previous thread, two of the four current players are free 99% of the time because they're NEETs and think nothing of staying up till 3am to play Naruto tabletop RPGs.Ditto for me - on workdays (Monday through Friday), I'm happy staying up till like midnight (my time), or almost whenever suits for weekends.

We can make it work. As it is, though, I have four players at the moment. If one of them drops out - or takes too long to get their shit sorted - you're welcome to jump in. Alternatively, I might either open up another spot later, or if they meet a temporary companion for a mission, someone might take control of the companion for a one-shot. We'll see.

11 AM or PM?
You wake up early or late

>If one of them drops out - or takes too long to get their shit sorted - you're welcome to jump in.
Thanks, I'll think about it. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Early.

I want to impregnate the alien bunny goddess and make cute demigod babies!

Scorpie?

It is. Well, I enjoyed it, and the other players seemed to as well. Shenanigans were abound last time, and the first fight went off pretty well. The Amegakure ninja blinded a dude with a fireball, before the Kirigakure half-breed fucking set him on fire with another one. The bandit, still on fire, lunged towards him, whereupon he turned into steam and spun around, shanking him with a shortsword in the back.

The Ame girl then launched herself over to the bandit leader and took a chunk out of his shoulder with HER shortsword, before the berserker character, who was already pissed off from missing his first attack, swung a wicked roundhouse punch hard enough to shatter his jaw to pieces, knock out half his teeth, instantly KO him, and send him back a good ten to fifteen feet.

>The Ame girl
>Kirigakure half-breed
What? What was going on? A double layered ambush?

Nope! So the general idea - to allow people to build their own ninja - was for Naruto to go "Well, we've had peace for a while. Let's try a ninja squad with the best and brightest Genin drawn from different Villages, and see if they'll play nice together, or if they'll implode, like me and a certain black haired emo git did, back in the day."

So we've got a slightly off-putting by-the-books girl from Amegakure (I'm glad we have new players actually, I got too excited and gave away too many of her secrets last time), a half-breed from Kirigakure who was the result of seeing if a Hozuki clan member with their water form jutsu could successfully be bred with someone with Boil Release. Needless to say, it worked. Barely.

Nero here is running a Shimura clan member who's incredibly loyal to Konoha and who's parents idolised Danzo. He's incredibly good at bullshitting his way through things and lying, and he's already learned his ancestor's Vacuum Variant of Wind Release.

Fuck off, Black Zetsu.

>Boil-relese Hozuki
Found the next Mizukage

I don't know if I should tell you this, since Nero and/or Joe might see it, but what the hell, the player of the Hozuki clan member already knows about it, I think, so it should be fine.

Other players, I'd prefer you not to look at the spoiler, but I can't really stop you. Just...honour system, I guess?

So the first mission is retrieving stolen items and weapons, and one of them is a half-finished blade made by a combination of Kiri and Konoha master smiths and artisans, as a peace pact between the Villages and to replace some of the Seven Shinobi Swordsman's blades. As a Hozuki member, the Mizukage and Hokage have already had discussions about what this could mean for him, and if the players do REALLY well on the first mission, Naruto will be sending a report to the Mizukage about Fugetsu's worth as a ninja. If he plays his cards right, he'll end up wielding the sword

I want to see

>now let me tell you of my past for two months!
Funny thing is it'd fit right into Kishi's writing style.

I want to take her cute bobbing hairstyle and turn it into a cute bangs hairstyle

Please based TL user

Truly, best couple.

To hell with anyone who says otherwise.

typesetter-kun is kinda busy from what I heard, it takes time for him to clean all that stuff

I should also scan one of the remaining doujin today, if I wasn't too busy with playing Pokken

Fuck yeah.

Who you maining, senpai?

fucking kek, didn't even notice until you said something. I really wish Naruto had a villain as good as scorpius. But not many fictional works do.

Blaziken, although I have tons of side characters
got 4th on Pokken EX Weekly tournament last weekend

Did these gifs mean that Naruto was the one getting pregnant?

Yep, he's a based glorious bastard.
Funny to think at first he was meant to be a one-off villain in a gimp outfit and a chin-thong.
I think Danzo had the potential to be a bit like him, if he was more competent and a better planner.

It sounded like there was a new song in today's episode. At the very end, when the big, black ball was transforming into Kaguya's body shape.

Or at least I never heard it in any other episode before.

I think Danzo just didn't have the personality to pull it off. I mean both harvey and scorpie had great characters, perfect example of a villain you love to hate. So happy they decided to make him a big-bad instead of a one-off.

I bet Kishi would've written him terribly, though. Probably overblowing his sympathetic backstory and absolving him of all guilt, and cutting down on the insanity.

Inb4 the earth pop-culture reference Crichton makes when he finds out Scorpius is dead many years later is, "He was the coolest guy."

i wanna fug mitsuki

Moonsnek wants the light of the sun to illuminate his path, m8.
So get in line

> inb4 Boruto is relegated to background character because his teammate has a chakra cloak and Sage Mode at age 12
> tfw Kishi and his assistants pulled a Kubo and it's actually Boruto: The Mitsuki Chapters

Boruto was pretty unimpressive in the movie already, and that was with a nonsage snek.

I'd prefer Moonsnek as the MC desu

> the story follows Mitsuki as he slowly uncovers what sort of man his father used to be, and in some cases, still is
I back that WAY fucking more than whatever Boruto is gonna do

She must be something to be the first girl that someone considered more important than his husbando/rival.

What do people like about Boruto aside form the fact that he's the NH lovechild anyways, he's still a bratty cunt

Boruto had a movie, is old and busted
Moonsnek is the new hotness

The current episode is probably better handled than both the manga and the game, go figure. How they managed to make Madara's Akira moment not completely terrible is beyond me. Zetsu was also kind of cool for once.

>flesh-colored eyebrows

Eyes silver and not white

Storm made them pinkish and I thought that looked really good

I like how between the time he feels sick and the time he actually leaves the table, Hinata powers through one more bowl and adds it to the stack

He is a less retarded Naruto with a grill Sauce that kills his opponents rather than give speeches to them. What's not to like.

Minato was already the not retarded Naruto, all this one has is that he's a bratty shitter.

Minato wasn't very much like Naruto outside skills and looks.

He was more like a nicer, less lazy Kakashi with no PTSD.

The ultimate level of SnJ?

But nobody is nicer than Kakashi

>Implying the guy isn't gonna give Boruto a qbi chakra cloak for no reason other than genetics
>Implying Sarada won't have retarded shit happen to her and develop her MS at 13

He was a selfish dick as a kid, and even as an adult was very distant to others.

Delete this before they get ides

Someone post the spoilers that have already started happening

It's already in the pipeline.

Isn't she gonna get a filler arc?

That's right, m8

Someone finally made a custom moveset that did albino Hitler justice
youtu.be/aDpHF9xwZ_k

That's probably gonna be the first filler arc I actually watch and follow. Though it wouldn't surprise me at all if it ended up sucking.

Storm isn't canon.

Wasn't that a mistranslation?

Isn't it already starting?

Aside from randomly summoning Naruto, that looks pretty fucking sick

Who would win in a battle, him or modded crowboy?
youtu.be/e5x-xjPj7WY

Stupid sexy Kakashi wins

Itachi's moveset is literally bullshit, but that kamui god kakashi would fucking destroy him.

That moveset tho
Greatest disservice in the shinobi world is that Kakashi didn't have a chakra battery to just spam his way to victory like all the OP charas

>CRAW!

You're two months late behind UNS4, SP.

You could have replaced Kisame's VA, Japan. Don't act like you haven't done it before. Don't use that honor shit that's only used as an excuse to be lazy.

You just don't understand

Sexually assaulting young girls a train stations can get a pass, but don't you dare replace a voice actor.

You want to get haunted by sharkbro or something?

I gotta get to Japan one of these days....

Will Samahada crawl out of my toilet when I go to the bathroom?

Sexual assault is Nippon tradition! No Gaijin permitted!

Probably out of your bum instead

That sounds painful.

That's pure nightmare fuel for me, man. I already had a thing about toilets as it was.

Why the fuck is my picture sideways? I didn't take it sideways and my phone doesn't show it as sideways...

Shame.
I'll buy a mask or wear some facetights, they'll never catch on

You're the man.
>or female-man.

Super Minato wins
youtu.be/DCGWnRwRUB4