>#undertalegeneral on Rizon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7TeSr-cDe7s
youtube.com/watch?v=C70WYkjt_cI
gamejolt.com/games/undertale-underswap/126699#close
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for best goat

Can Frisk lay eggs?

Let's just hope the last thread actually gets to 250. Either way, how are y'all doin' today? Any botfuckers up?

your opinion is valued and acceptable, but I feel I must state my own

I like this goat best

>that cute lizard
IMUNNA WRECKIT

It's a nice goat.

youtu.be/7TeSr-cDe7s

The spider a cute! Cute! CUTE!!!

The spider a demon.

THAT'S NOT A GOAT

IT'S NOT EVEN FUZZY

post fuku

i saw a spider yesterday but i killed it because i was working, sorry muffet

yes
that's where the egg comes from on papryus' date

Yeah, okay. Believe whatever you want to believe. I hope someday you will open your eyes to the cuteness of this so called "demon".
But why? It did absolutely nothing to harm you in any way. You should have just let it be, maybe lead it away from your workspace if it was too much of a nuisance.
And they call Muffet a murderer. Pfft.

gnight /utg/

it was all up on the counter, i put food there. besides, i dont think i'd get a promotion if my boss saw me saving a spider

Do you ever actually sleep or do you just nap

goodnight frick

stop stealing my fucking goat dreams, I know it's you.

4-5 hours a night, + a 2-3 hour nap midday if work allows for it, if that counts

my sleep schedule a shit

I'm not going to have any pretenses of politeness, your opinion is just invalid.

Spiders are okay vecause they murder nasty insects, but Muffet tries to murder you for personal gain.
Muffet a shit.

a normal plane can hold over 400 passengers, this fetish/character combo is shit

Chara, shortened placeholder [charactername], the most distant you could possibly be

*you are filled with DETERMINATION

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooored
By the way, as a quick test, I decided to see what would happen if I created some edge loops on that 3D model of a leg then pulled it into a smooth shape. Does this look about right for the below-knee section of a goatmonster leg?

oh boy time to make something of my life

Tsunderplane is like 13 years old, tops

I mean. Spiders are creepy lookin'.
But, at least they kill bad things. Take the spider in my bathroom for example. That thing has a body count of at least a dozen.

Bless Petite desu

>selfless charity to save trapped spiders
>personal gain
Okay.
Everyone on the underground tries to kill/capture you for one reason or another. Some of them are for actual personal gain, but not Muffet.
Muffet a cute.

If Alphys could make bodies using someone's essence, why didn't she make them for the human souls in the pacifist ending so they don't fade away?

Writing is hard, I didn't know it was going to be hard.

Taking simple drawing requests

Am I the only one that thinks the underswap game is gonna fail?

Why can't you?

Mettaton, but a box fan.

Undyne in a crazy hat.

I lack discipline and something to believe in

I want Undyne to molest Toriel
Sure it does

Asriel in one of those squid hats

The cutest.

nice cream guy in a suit. is that simple? i dunno, sorry if its not

no

i dunno, define fail

isn't it just some project they are doing for fun?
there's a couple different people doing one so i don't know.

Correct

Alphys and Undyne as cute grandmas

lil' asriel playing with action figures

She was literally paid to kill you and plans to use your body to make food she sells.
How is that anything but personal gain?

I always like how salty some Asriel fags get when people declare Asgore their favorite goats, you guys don't get butthurt when people do it for Toriel.

Asriel and Aerith from FFVII picking flowers

Sans opening Papyrus Rare action figure Cases

Pretty much every major fan game that advertises for help is going to fail.

What, is it looking for commercial success?
I'd rather have Storyshift game but whatever.

Gooooooooodddddd mornin', /utg/!

I hope you all slept well, enjoying yourselves during comfy hours and that you all do your best to make the most of your day today.

I love you all and I hope you have a good morning!

Asriel in a jockstrap.

>not the literal first line in my post
She will then proceed to give away the money earned to rescue the spider in the ruins. She gains nothing from it (aside from the gratitude of the spiders).

I don't like any of the goats over the other, except for Asgore who is clearly the worst. Toriel gets dropped after the intro so people favor Asriel but that's not enough to make her worse in my mind.

Little Muffet getting spider hugs from her spider family

Baby Sans or Papyrus in a onesie.

>this makes attempted murder ok

That's still personal gain you dolt. It doesn't mean you have to do it for directly for yourself if you have a cause more important like family, it's still not selfless at all.

They didn't advertise for help, they just released a teaser.
There's supposedly a demo coming in a few weeks.

Storyshift IS getting a fangame.
After Voltra has finished the first loop, which includes Genocide.
Also she's been making sure no-one else but her group is making the fangame and that if you want to make one, you join the group. She doesn't want more than one Storyshift fangame.

>I don't like any of the goats
>but god forbid someone say they like the one I don't like more then the others
why even bother though? Just makes you seem salty desu

I thought so too, but it's totally different when compared to a cat's hind paw.
By the way, I have the extra challenge in that fur is rendered on top of the mesh so I can only use nude cats as reference.

Don't get triggered by it but Asgore is the worst goat.

W... what ?

That's gay. A monopoly on fan games?

too late motherfucker, no you have no choice but to sit down and listen to my 4 page rant about how you're wrong

So Sorry's bossfight that Toby didn't want in the game?

Is this the flowey scat boss fight or is this something else

I just think it has too much on its plate

Uhh really? post a link to it then.

Most fangames are like "Hey I'm making this thing, if you want to help tell me! We need programmers and music people and artisit." which means it's already dead in the water.

It's more about having one massive group making one project that's easier to find than compared to 20 shitty projects which go no-where and die and it's harder to find the one you like.
Also, if they're working with Voltra, they get access to all of her art for Storyshift so far.

/utg/ any non-shippy/mildly shippy, non-lewd, fluffy fanfic recs? I prefer stories from the third person but I'll take anything if it's good.

youtube.com/watch?v=C70WYkjt_cI
gamejolt.com/games/undertale-underswap/126699#close

if you look in the comments on gamejolt you'll see where one of them mentions a demo

I never said it was. The whole argument is about whether or not it is classed as personal gain.
It is not you dingus. If you are doing it for anyone, ANYONE else other than yourself, it is LITERALLY selfless.

>nice cream guy boss
where do i put my money?

>post launch free DLC
>for a free game
why not just call it an update

also
>new story
isn't the point of Underswap that its the same but with the characters switched around? So wouldn't the story be the same?

is this what muffet posters believe

>If you are doing it for anyone, ANYONE else other than yourself, it is LITERALLY selfless.
Not even who you're auguring with but that isn't what selfless means

I like Muffet because she has a cool design, battle and soundtrack. Who cares that she tries to murder you, so do most of the characters.

Arguing over the ethics of murder is fun but y'all take it too seriously sometimes.

It'd be the same story.
All I care about for Underswap is if the fights are good.
If I end up liking Captain Alphys, Dr. Undyne, DJ Napstabot and Goatdad then that's just a plus.

What if Frisk was the first human and Chara was the last?

it's okay to like a character that did bad things. just look at asgorefags.

This is just SPIDER DINDU NUFFIN WRONG!

Muffet's cool and all but she tried to kill you for money. That doesn't make her unlikable but you can't pretend that isn't a bad thing.

That's underswap

Chara would get possessed by a flirty ghost.

Post your Mew Mews

Prove me wrong, damn it.
"concerned more with the needs and wishes of others than with one's own; unselfish."

then asriel would have had an actual good friend and sibling.

Yeah true, maybe they'll make Toriel and Mettaton actually likable. I already like underswap Papyrus more then Sans from a design point of view and Shota Sans doesn't trigger me so whatever.
Monsters would have been freed on the kid before Chara because Frisk wouldn't have had a retarded half-baked kill all humans plan and they would have been able to gather seven souls to break the barrier peacefiully or even been able to take Frisk's soul and negotiated for six others with their help

>frisk with open eyes
jej