/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>New DLC Translations (In Progress)
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62128&page=1
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62396&page=1

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/
poal.me/7l641k
strawpoll.me/10072382
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remove the dlc translations next time

also change up the image

I want Anna to sit on my face!

>no e-celebs
>still Sev
I like you, OP.

>but no dlc info

plopper pia

What's Selena doing with that perv Laslow instead of her friends Beruka and Camilla?

fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

There you go my boy straight from the horse's mouth stretching out six maps over six weeks that's plenty of time to finish localizing scrambles

why does marth's sister talk so much shit about him to a total stranger

What is it about Sev that gets her so many good friends? Is she just that popular?

Felicia is the cutest! Spending time with my lovely wife is the greatest thing in the world! I care about her more than anything! She could not possibly be more perfect! I love Felicia!

Not even just the tone of it. The entire point was that most of the parents were gone. While having Finn fight alongside his kids was cool, it kind of causes most of the kids in the new games to not be useful without grinding. I still have never recruited Soleil and I may never do so. The game isn't as built around them.

In addition to that, kids aren't as influenced by the parent anymore. Lex, Lewyn, and Azel create two very different Arthurs.

>Heirs of Fate

At least we finally have a unified name for this now. Months of people using Epehemeral Memories/Memories of Foam/Recollection of Foam got pretty ridiculous tbqh

Hi Feliciaanon

Hello! Done any fun fire emblem related things today?

Well the point of the new thing is that two units can make baby, and also there are less siblings and cousins fucking. They're very differents contexts, and very different implementations of the basic idea of two units fucking to make another unit. FE4 with its giant map 12 chapters, darker plot, and fewer romantic support options per character is of course gonna be a bit different. It's just not a generational story anymore, it's not meant to span any real-feeling sense of time, or feel like it's actually sprawling across a continent. Now it's just, eh, these kids are here, if you like shipping you fucking weirdos you'll get kids out of them, you can fuck them too btw. I personally have never recruited any of the Hoshido kids besides Caeldori in Revelations, because seriously fuck it. I can only tell you for sure I recruited Nina once on my first playthrough, and Kana every time after, but I never bothered picking up Nina again and I can't even remember recruiting the other kids. I think I got Siegbert once?

Unbearably adorable Sakura

>it kind of causes most of the kids in the new games to not be useful without grinding.
Fates solves that issue with the Offspring seals which level them up based on your point of the story. It's only really a problem in Awakening.

>and fewer romantic support options per character
What? In FE4 anyone could support and marry with anyone aside from the characters who were locked or siblings. The only limitation was that only certain pairings had conversations.

What do felicias panties smell like?

What kind does she wear?

So it was basically the modern gayhack

>Benny's allies don't hang around him too much because he looks scary
>Benny's enemies don't hang around him too much because his defense's too high

Poor guy

He's a robust guy.

Her panties smells like Feliciaanon's cum

except kids only have C ranks with mom and dad to start with while their parents have S with each other. Considering how much Pairup/Guard stance matters later in the game(when you recruit them) this makes most of the later kids useless.

Wow I knew the 2nd DLC wouldn't take long to localize but this is way sooner than expected

So far it doesn't seem to include the festival DLC in our 2nd pack though, so it's not that fast.

Scrambles will take a while though, they probably chose the high road to prioritze/localize the future pastish to maintain consistent interest in the game, stretching it out one map a week to give them as much time as possible (literally the week before E3) to finish the Scrambles.

Did Dragons ever do anything wrong without humans doing something shitty first?

The Akaneian dragon war was initiated by the Earth Dragons, wasn't it?

Jup

and the Loptyr bonding with galle and causing bullshit in Jugdral was a result of it

I have more, but these are my faves.

What do people think of the name?

standard memehouse, nothing to cry over, will quickly fall into conventional use

cuck

I actually kinda like it though, that's why I asked.

Sounds better than anything about bubbles or foam at least.

>Owain/Sev
Good taste. Too bad it cripples Ophelia.

>Point Blank scroll coming soon

Gonna buff up my Tacomeat

I miss the water theme and the idea of it being a fleeting byproduct of a greater body, but whatever I don't remember what Future Past was originally called

Why? Because my wife love money more than me, or one of the other characters?

It was called Future of Despair.

>the idea of it being a fleeting byproduct of a greater body

its not that deep my dude

Is Felicia a dom or sub?

Arguably Sev's best support too.

>Owain using spells to give her sweet dreams to cure her homesickness
>Severa touching his cheeks and telling him she loves him as he sleeps

Almost as sweet as Odin/Elise

>what is bubbles
>what is foam
>what is the dictionary definition of ephemeral
you're right idiot, it's not that deep

Wait, what's happening with the other 2 scrambles? The only thing I see listed there is Heirs of Fate.

Would Point Blank even be good? I mean you're giving a skill just to attack adjacently. The children would benefit with Nohrian trust I guess.

Explain it then if you feel like it's that deep.

>Shitvera
>Good supports

Made me laugh

I shipped them because I feel bad that Cordellia can't have Chrom (even though I ship Chrom with Robin). I could give Severa Chroms possible son, but I'd rather give her his canon nephew.

Better in Awakening imo, but it was still pretty cute. Almost makes me wish they shoehorn their way into some more FEs.

What do you mean would point blank be good? It's great, it takes away one of the biggest weaknesses of snipers.

I don't need to explain it, because it's not deep. Why would a surface level interpretation of some words be deep? Don't be stupid.

Point Blank lets Snipers counterattack. Spy's Yumi means you have 1-3 range.

However... can you keep doing the Heirs of Fate DLC and keep getting more Point Blanks, as well as stattaker scrolls? I'd really rather not have to decide which character gets the lone copy, after all the unquestionable choice would be Takumi for Point Blank if that were the case. I've even made it a point to Friendship/Partner Seal some characters with Snipers just for this.

Fuck off. Nobody wants shitty Awakening characters shoehorned into future games.

You fuck off. I do.

I hope Tharja becomes a regular

But I do, they're just really fun chars like that.
>we will never have a Owain/Sev/Inigo Outrealm-traveling sidescrolling beat-'em up

Why do Sacred Stones villains look like creepy serial killers?

Who are the ideal candidates for the stat-taker scrolls?

That looks like a guy with brown hair to me, is that your standard for serial killers

Probably because they are.

>Can't marry Benny to Sakura

The two most gentle people in the game should be able to be together.

Your taste is garbage then. Instead of something new and fresh, you want unoriginal, lazy and rehashed shit. They weren't even good characters by Awakening standards.

>they even share a crit quote
>HERE GOES NOTHIN'
>H-Here goes NOTHING

his eyes do look creepy desu

She's one of the most sub girls in the entire cast.

>Owain uses spells to give her sweet dreams
>In said dreams, Owain is a complete badass that conquers the world and everyone talks about how awesome he is

I laughed my ass off at the supports.

>fun characters

No, they're shitty.

It completely revamps the class. They can actually counterattack during the enemy phase. They are basically 1-2 range melee units now.

Because they act the part.

Who's a bigger sub? Felicia or Rinka?

poal.me/7l641k

Cast your vote and Fire Emblem Awaken yourself up with this.

Sun vs Moon

strawpoll.me/10072382

Hard question.

I'd say Rinka would have to be sub or she'll accidentally kill you, but judging by her strength growths she's a twig.

She'll probably just complain that she can't have Robin. I think Blarja has a good chance of being in the next game though.

>Tfw no Butler Brady, Troubador Gerome and Knight Cynthia in FE15

>her new name is Jartha

Option four: I'll be fine one way or the other.

My biggest reason for disliking them is that they don't have the same voice and quotes. I feel like I'm using a knock off

I like that they are different, I'd probably not use them if they were the same since it would feel like a cheap copy/paste job.

What's the difference?

>he doesn't like Owain, Severa, and Inigo
Should be mascot chars at this point desu

Trip back on

You can keep getting more than one.

Ballisticians would definitely be OP with it

Still better than pooinloo.

Reminder to ignore any and all shitposters! Let's make /feg/ the best that it can be!

Point Blank is ridiculously good, especially in Fates where Bows are one of the best weapons, probably after Shurikens. It effectively removes Bow weakness and it makes Takumi one of the most broken units in the game.

Can't accept the fact that Tharja is still popular?

Thank goodness.

Nearly half of my army can be a Sniper or use Bows/Yumis in some way thanks to Partner and Friendship Seals. And of course I can keep doing the Balistician DLC for more Bow/Yumi users tat that.

Makes my husbando the best unit in the game

Does this mean that I can go back to Awakening style Sol-spamming faggotry?

Not entirely, remember, Awakening was where you could reach 100 Atk easily and your stats were massive.

But you can come close thanks to statues and Takumi's high Skill. So as long as you can patch up his defenses, he can be invincible, or at least pretty damn sturdy.

Best butt.

Get excited for FE15, where you'll meet all kinds of interesting characters like Kobaj, Selin, and Roboo!

lmao thats literally lucina

I hope Gerome is in FE15

Luna ignores enemy's def/res making you deal more damage while Sol recovers HP equals to half the damage you deal. The latter has higher procs but only by a bit.

and returning under a different name are

Not Soleil
Not Ophelia and
Not Nina

Camilla!Kiragi would have a skill mod of +5 so:
40+15(Quitoxic= 55% chance to proc.