/Fog/ - Fallout General

Pre War Art Deco Edition

Pre-war thread:
>CK when?
Already here, old chap
[YouTube] Fallout 4 - Mods and the Creation Kit

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>/aco/ Thread (Buffscale fuck off)
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?mkiwiiuuwaryn3d
eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-01-shooters-how-video-games-fund-arms-manufacturers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Fallout has no lore and it's subject to change at any time because you didn't make it.
Story also doesn't matter.

2nd for faggots are mad that Fallout 1 and 2 arent canon anymore

Anybody with CK skills that could turn this canal lock into a settlement? I would be eternally grateful

Why did they only give dogmatic options for all of the factions? You either blow up everything or let one group tyrannically control everything with brutal consequences.

On the day the Great War started, October 23rd 2077, the World Series was set to occur in Fenway Park and the Boston Red Sox were set to win for the first time since 1918

Understandably, everyone would be excited that their home team was finally going to win after 159 years, and would definitely set their radio frequencies to Fenway Park to listen to the game.
But before the game could finish, the bombs hit, and 200 years later we have Diamond City in the same place as Fenway Park, and Diamond City Radio at the same frequency.

And that's why every radio ingame is already tuned to Diamond City Radio.

post screens

>brutal consequences
Like what? What actually changes in the wasteland if you pick one faction over the other?

>He thinks I'm happy about it
There comes a time when you need to take a step back and look at the big picture

Whinging on Veeky Forums won't do anything
Nor will doing so on their forums
They're in the business of making money and that's all

Bethesda games are a mod platform and you should only see them as such.

Spouse revival DLC when?

I liked that place too.

What vanilla armor combinations look good? Looking for something heavy-looking but scavvy.

Nothing.

>Institute
Synths kill everyone and replace them for no real reason.
>Brotherhood
All technology is stolen and anyone who tries to hold their possessions is slaughtered, leaving everyone living like even worse cavemen.
>Railroad
Toaster lives matter protests sweep through the commonwealth, and anyone trying to use an old computer is executed for rape.
>Minutemen
After the SS dies, everything is taken over by raiders and supermutants because they literally can't do anything without him.

> Uhhh sorry Miss-I mean mam we don't have bigger vault suits
> they ware made to accommodate people of healthy size
> I guess some people can be to healthy, huh? h-heheh-
> we will try to find something for you after the exam

There are a few places like this in the game that I wish could be settlements.

You should be able to take over that reservoir you help drain after you clear out the raiders. I wish there was one on one of the overpasses but I know that would be really hard to do with settlers.

> Brotherhood
Everyone joins the brotherhood and Commonwealth becomes thriving under thumb of the Reich, how is that bad? No mutties, no synths, no fucking ghouls or raiders, actually afaction that cleans up after themself and doesn't leave shit lying around all over the fucking place, it would be hella chill

To anyone playing with the CK at the moment - how easy do you think it would be to enable companions to hack terminals?
I figure it would be fairly simple, as Nick can already do it, but I don't have access to the CK. or any experience with it

Go away Vaati.

What the fuck is this shit?

Brotherhoods a joke of a faction once you realize anyone not in a vault when the bombs dropped is a "mutant" in the strictest of terms.

>but I don't have access to the CK
Its a free download though.
And its really not hard to learn.

Texture corruption, or RIP your graphics card

Away from my computer at the moment, unfortunately.
I thought as much. I imagine it's just a case of finding Nick's details, and copy pasting the terminal capabilities to the others, but again, I have no idea.

Let me guess, I have to verify my game cache, right?

That sounds kind off like that argument, there are no races bro, we are all just human race man, its like ok man, I guess you don't see that much of a difference between fucking zombie and normal human

Going for that classic Dweller look.

sauce?

Google can't find it.

I ain't looking for it anyway.

If its just an issue with the textures yeah but if its your GPU hope youve got the money to replace.
Lay off the crack jamaal.

Wasn't that the enclaves MO? Brotherhood doesn't send out death squads killing anything that isn't human. True, they don't like them but they tolerate their existence.

Open up the cryo just to motorboat those bad boys

>there are no races

STUPID HUMAN! ONE RACE ABOVE ALL - SUPER MUTANT!

But i just verified twice today... Maybe I can just lower my settings...Right?

Any decent CK based mods emerged yet?

I had to send Strong to a faraway settlement because he would just stand next to my crafting building 24/7 and shout the same 5 lines over and over every 5 seconds. He literally quit his job of manning a guard post to go stand in my tato field and shout.

>One of loverslab degenerate will probably make a mods with kellog raping the shit out of your dead spouse in front of you.

>amd
Good luck swapping out drivers until you found the right one.

> tfw Kellog raping your husband while hes holding the baby
MUH SIDES

Literally the only reason i'm here.

>have to scramble around like a epileptic baby to find a new expensive video card to play one game
Fuck this.

>Brotherhood doesn't send out death squads killing anything that isn't human.

They used to take shots at the ghouls from Underworld in Fo3 and that was under the relatively benevolent Lyons.

I doubt they've got more tolerant under Maxon's human purity doctrine. They're basically what the Enclave under Colonel Autumn was now.

NOT INTEREFTED IN TOGGING AFOUT "REALIFM" IN A UNIFERF WIFF TOGGING MUTENTF AND GHOULF!

HELP

Fo4 just updated and all the mods are disabled

It's the full 1.5 update so you need to use the ingame manager

Did you fucking buy the game lmao

>Children of atom succeed to launch a nuke
>But because they are fucking idiots it detonates in the silo
>Investigate ground zero of the blast
>Daedra are there because "realism"

>not giving a shit if a ghoul ends up as collateral damage the same as killing them on sight

AMD's shit drivers. Post-compass patch the game does this randomly.

The ghouls complain that Brotherhood soldiers literally shoot them on sight because they don't differentiate between them and ferals you silly little bosweenie.

No, you don't need a new card m8, it's an amd driver issue. Turn off shader cache in the fallout 4 general profile thing.

Might have to back to 15.12

My strong lives in jamaica, along with a single turret and skeletal protectetron (i.e. the default thing the workshop shits out when you start building) to maintain a mutfruit tree. It's nice because I can send problem settlers there to be executed and neither strong nor the robot give a shit.

Yes but my point is that if killing sentient ghouls was sanctioned by HQ they'd just send a platoon or two into underworld and the metro near tenpenny tower and purge them all. But they don't, they just don't give a fuck.

>Pre-Bethesda games
>Still canon

Lewl, you oldfags are hilarious.

fucking faggot couldn't even include the bozar in this image.

>Using a game that would be pandered for being over the top with pop-culture references and "memes" if it came out today like Borderlands is for a definitive "word of god" example for the setting.

If Fallout 3 was made today it would be titled Fallout.

I'm not a fan of half of those guns, not because they are modern, but because they stick out like sore thumbs next to the rest of the guns.

he always was at my chemistry station, screaming about killing and milk

Go away and come back, he's in the same area, shouting about how bored he is

Okay hold the phone there.

I knew about the disabled mods and bethesda's manager, but it's the first time I hear that's the only one allowed.

Fuck off and stop shitposting cunt.

should have pirated it.

Do you mean like the one in skyrim? That was disabled a while ago

the 10mm is so freaking huge

>1.5 is out
>don't want to pick up the game again because mods won't be updated for a couple more days
>maybe even longer until all the compatibility patches are out

That just means sentient ghouls are low down on their purge-list. In Fo3, the city was infested with supermutants and the Brotherhood was stretched really thin fighting them, they didn't have a platoon or two to eliminate a defended settlement like Underworld.

The same reason the Brotherhood considers any kind of PA to be too advanced for 'civilians' to be allowed access to, but they haven't wiped out the Atom Cats yet. They're short on manpower, but they'll get round to it eventually.

Hancock says he expects the Brotherhood to come after Goodneighbour eventually.

>Has extended mags and a giant silencer
The silences 10mm from NV and 3 wasn't exactly compact either.

>got it as a gift on steam from friend
Fugg. How can I stop this from happening?
Also, since this is Bethesda, I assume none of the game killing bugs were fixed since the beta?

Not even shitposting, you faggots refuse to accept that there was a hand-over of the IP and that Bethesda has retconned parts of the lore.

The Fallout universe is now fully divergent, there's no modern real-world weaponry in the current IP because they went off on a totally different course from WW2 onwards in Bethesda's lore.

Crying 'B..bu..but muh Black Isle' doesn't change shit.

Jet is pre-war and real weaponry has no place in Fallout.

but the 9mm with silencer is so small

>serving pic related all year

No, you need to log into Beth.net for the ingame mod manager

>self deprecating humor

>People use an excess of mods before the game is even in its finalized state
Literally asking for trouble.
>Real weaponary has no place
To a point. Even 3 had weapons that were pretty close to real weapons.
The real and modern weapons are just a byproduct of Obsidian's(they are black isles rebranded) laziness and inability to move away from anything familiar.
Lets be real, they make great RPGs, but their creative talent pool is very stagnated.

Its okay, we will always have mods to add modern weaponry.

Even FO4 has that 'pre-war' pistol and that counts as modern weaponry.

No matter.

Fuck, imagine an amd driver fucking up and the npcs see it and react accordingly.

Sorry m8, thought you were that one faggot who's really bad as insult and just uses obsidi-explitive.

I understand that some of the lore has to be retconned, even games that are made by the same company do it.

Also, aren't all of the "modern" guns present in FO2 only?
I remember seeing a meme response to that saying something of a kind.

>tfw haven't gotten the time to really dedicate myself to a full playthrough of the first 2 games.

mediafire.com/?mkiwiiuuwaryn3d

Made a weapon weight rebalance mod, good for vanilla play but really made for Survival. Requires all current DLC. Looking for feedback, thanks.

They also said that it was "cutting edge" tech developed just before the war.

Uzi mod when? W2000 mod when? PSG-1 mod when?

>Mods section on the Bethesda.net website is blank
>Can't click the 'Mods' section on the Bethesda.net Launcher

Is this just me or is something fucked up with it?

if they had modern guns, how come they din't have modern tanks, jet fighters, cruisers, battleships, how can you get stuck in 50's era future with modern weapons that completely clash with the whole junk yard feel fallout has

Bethesda just doesn't want to pay a licensing fee for weapons which is why they made knockoff G3 and chink AK

eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-01-shooters-how-video-games-fund-arms-manufacturers

>creation kit released

So when the sex mods will come?

Put it on nexus or something pls.

Let's avoid the whole "3 had weapons close to real" please, this is dangerously close to an "it's ok when bethesda does it", and I've seen threads go to shit with far less

This honestly, and P90 while they're at that.

Wait a couple months after GECK is officially out (not in beta) and we might see some miracles.

These articles are satire right?
>I like defeating monsters in a videogame
>When I grow up I want to be a monster slayer

So what, obsidian used a chunk of their already meager budget to license real guns?
Bethesda just would rather try and design their own flavor of weapons than just throw a shit ton of real/modern weapons into the game.

I just made it last night so I wanted to get a lil feedback first. Plus I've not as yet dipped my waters into photoshop in all these years so I'd need to ask a friend to make a decent quick lil logo and I don't want to put them through that effort if no ones gonna be interested anyway.

Well, there's been a mac 11 floating around the nexus for a while. So it would probably be super easy.

So I have about 4 days worth of game time invested but my Nick disappeared which really pissed me off.

Should I restart?

All they need to do is provide the correct set of animations. Literally mods will fix it.

>Avoid facts.
A lot of "modern" guns we think of are actually a lot older than we think. Basically any gun design up to 1960 is pretty much fair game for "fitting the setting"
Which is what bethesda did with their modernish weaponary.

You don't need a logo to upload a file to the nexus.

>Bethesda just doesn't want to pay a licensing fee for weapons which is why they made knockoff G3 and chink AK

What I'm curious to see is how they'll handle real weapon mods on their manager, for this exact reason.

whenever i think about how old the steyr aug is it fucks me up.

Nice try Severance032

>600mb update
What is it?

Wait, is the in game/bethesda mod manager supposed to override/take over for NMM or a future Mod Organizer?

Seems pretty authoritarian t.b.h