Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ntr

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

I prefer to just use my index fingers. Though, considering how well that person is doing maybe I've been doing it wrong all this time. (I figured that if you actually hold it like that it's less stable than if you let it rest on a slanted position on a table or something.)

>It suddenly started raining?? But the forecast said that it would be sunny today!!!
>It will pass soon. Come MC-chan, let's just stand in this extremely narrow area until it stops
>You seem cold MC-chan. Let me wrap my scarf/jacket/arms/10" dick around you until you warm up

It helps when they're a tsundere, so that there's at least spaghetti involved.

Is dick being used as a symbol or are you talking about something I must play immediately?

>at the end of the narrow area there are some thugs instead

New Puchi Reve game site is up.
p-reve.com/crank-in/

My nigga.

I was half expecting "What I Like About You" to start playing. It's pretty neat, though.

>Takes place in middle school

Goes was so bad, I've lost faith in them.

Men of Yoshiwara is on sale on Steam. Is it ok? Its rating on vndb is kind of mediocre. Then again what otome game isn't.

It's a mobage port, so no voices, cheap music, rather ugly menu and it's relatively short.
From what I've heard, the story/writing is mediocre. Nothing special, but also not bad.

Judging from Steam reviews, the translation is bad and there are grammar and typesetting mistakes.

Hashihime's trial will finally be released on the first of May. It's been a while since we've had a decent BL game so I'm hoping it lives up to the hype. Been looking forward to this one for quite some time now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ecENqUh9XI

youtube.com/watch?v=wkI9SKDA3Y0

user, he has no beard.

Up

tfw everything but what you want goes on sale

I want to romance the demon I made a contract with.

>tfw your initial favourite turns into a shitty yandere
Fuck this.

TYB?

What do Chinese sites call drama CDs?

That one, too. I still like Hamada outside his true ending, tho. Especially his reactions when you touch his dick
Happens to me all the time. I'm a yandere magnet.

Up

Watching that in HD is a nice treat.
It's a shame the character designs don't seem to be taking advantage of uniforms that much, but business casual is nice too.

>10

TMGS3 story time. Seiji got angry when I invited him for a walk on the beach. I picked the option that the MC wasn't cold because of him, but he interpreted it as the MC using him as a windbreaker. I can't believe this super tsundere, but his defensive chess monologue after an intense skinship session's hilarious.

I feel awkward when listening to drama CDs.

I feel awkward too but that's because I would prefer it if the girl was voiced.

I have a tendency to stop and wonder "what was going through the VA's mind when they read this?" in this genre in general.

Need to learn how to suspend disbelief.

And the rest of the Double Score series is officially canceled.
asgard-japan.com/bluemoon/ds/info_160427.html

This and the robot game, I'm never getting excited for anything asgard puts out again...
Of course it had to be before the ones with my favorite voice actors were supposed to come out.

>"what was going through the VA's mind when they read this?"
I remember listening to a drama CD free talk and the seiyuu was "joking" that listeners should go out and meet real men.

I always imagine seiyuu getting together for drinks after work and talking about all the weird shit they had to record that day

All of their games are mediocre.

Up

I played Dot Kareshi because I liked the concept of being trapped in a game with characters who messed up because of the MC's playstyle, but was really disappoint because of the lack of character development and that there was no actual romantic buildup.

>Then I played 2 + 3 because I don't learn from my mistakes. They're basically a copy/paste of the first.

Does anyone have some fantasy or game-based recommends that are better?

Haven't they only released like 2?

Can't really expect that much from such a short game.
Recommendations depend on whether you can moon.

RIP, sweet princes. Sad about the robot one, but at least they announced its end instead of remaining in limbo.

dropping this here for those interested.

mediafire.com/?h2all533qrqfddm

mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=168

Ozmafia is up on Mangagamer.

/blog/ told me it's shit so I won't buy it.

>tfw he reveals his true face
Yeah. Reminds me of that nozaki-kun manga strip.

>One year later and still no real Hosoyan lewds

I'm with you, user, we can be hype together!

I'm listening to the old Utapri soundtrack and the piano versions of everybody's songs are making me tear up a little bit. Feels nostalgic, man.

>your favorite character has a voice you don't like
RUINED

Who has a voice you can't stand, /blog/?

Toriumi. Especially when he's voicing some gaijin.

Midorikawa.
Also unless he's voicing a kudere.

Morikubo. He's a cool guy and all but I just don't find his voice attractive at all.

Terashima, I just don't like his voice. I also don't like him.
And Suzuki Tatsuhisa when he's voicing characters like pic related.
But his deeper roles are great.

Tatsun has the perfect tsundere voice.

An actual good end for Hades, I can't believe it.
It's just the "return home, loose all memories, meet god of your choice again"-end, but still better than anything he had before. Thanks, KamiAso.

I don't think I outright hate any particular seiyuu, but sometimes I hate a character and it takes time for me to stop associating the seiyuu with that specific role.

What's the most decent game in English?

Hi

TMGS if you want highschool fluff and don't mind stat raising.
Code Realize if you want a good story.

Code Realize is pretty solid, although it is story over romance.

Is C:R really that good?
Is it better than The Second Reproduction? Because I thought that was pretty good back when I read it.

Code:Realize and Hatoful Boyfriend, Otome wise. Hadaka Shitsuji for BL and Euphoria for straight/normal VNs.

First time I had to turn off voice acting in a game.

>track 8

Who thought it was a good idea to have him talk like that?

Midorikawa. I have never, ever forgiven him for some obnoxious role I can't remember. He just sounds too nasal. Also, Kaji, for the most part. He's a cute kid, but I hate it when he uses that really faggy voice

I like Torikou when he's using his deep voice, but I definitely agree on the gaijin part
>Cecil

Can totally agree with Kaji, his girly voices are annoying and his deeper voices aren't attractive.
He's only good for BL R18 CDs.

But Midorikawa is great when you get used to the nasal voice.

He did that annoying guy in Starry Sky, which is the reason why I hated his voice in the past.

Midorikawa and Hoshi, but the later doesn't have otome/BL roles and that's a blessing.

Code:Realize. As for BL it really depends on your taste, Lamento is the best BL from N+C in my opinion, and Hadaka is something everyone should try because best reactions.

>hoshi
>no otome/bl roles
? ? ?

>p-reve.com/crank-in/
>Start shooting

It's a game where you date all of the famous American school shooters, right?

I genuinely thought ppsspp was fucking up the sound when he showed up.

Oh jesus, this is hilarious

Won't be able to get to this anytime in the near future, but I'm most interested in him.

He's best boy but gets shafted hard in his endings

I'd take his endings over most of the others.

I just feel so bad for him. Poor kid did nothing wrong.
At least the nips loved him, too.

Minoru Shiraishi
It's not that I can't stand his voice per say, it's just not my preference. It's too nasally. His voice also sound a lot older than the characters he voices. I'm a little sad because I like his do-M characters.

>Terashima
I think his voice is okay. But I also don't like him.

Is the Kokoro Connect thing the only reason people don't like him or is there something else?

Not sure about the other user, but yes. I'm also holding a grudge over a free talk comment he made:

The Sugita onee from Shirayuki better deliver. I've wanted to hear some 大好きよs and 愛してるわs out of a cute 2d boy for ages.

He just seems like an unlikable person all around. I can't watch any seiyuu events with him.

He's just not a likable person in general? After watching his radio show and some seiyuu events, I can't get myself to like him.

>tfw when one of your fav seiyuus is bffs with Terashima

I'm still bitter about that

Maybe you should go out and meet real men.

>オンラインIDには、英数字を使用します。アンダーバーやハイフンを使うこともできます。3~16文字内で、最初の文字は英字にしてください
But it is.
Fucking PSN.

Oh I see. I don't really keep up with seiyuu so him being a douche is news to me, but I guess there's something to it if so many people consider him one.

The only beef I ever had with him is that he's in pretty much every R18 otome game out there, so playing even two in succession is a Terashima overload.