What do you think when you see someone driving one?

what do you think when you see someone driving one?

Other urls found in this thread:

carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/20019291
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends how old they are .

I've only seen two people drive one and they were in mid to late 20's

If it's an old guy: He's probably earned it.
If it's a young guy: Rich parents, probably a douche

this but also

old guy: overcompensating
young guy: overcompensating

I'm glad I live in a nice area

this.
walking to uni here in Sydney, every now and again i see this twenty something year old fat ass asian driving a yellow one
I'm pretty sure his parents must have been corrupt PRC officials or something that we can't send back

Usually some old guy. Car itself is a pussy magnet.

I think nothing, good for him.

Must be fun to piss off haters like

>That much money and you go for such an ugly color?
>You can't buy taste

But I should probably think more like this guy

Meh, I really dislike how Lamborghinis look, so I think the guy has poor taste.

A couple years ago I always tried to convince my dad to buy a Lamborghini or Ferrari since he could easily afford one.

We visited car dealerships and for some reason he always hated them. He felt they made him look like a showy asshole and he'd end up buying 200k Mercedes instead.

I learnt a valuable lesson surprisingly.

Meh, I'd get a chauffeured GMC Yukon.

Read through this thread.

You can tell the poor-minded people from the rich-minded people in a second.

What a horrendous waste of money. You could buy something for 1/10th the price and invest the rest.

Plus shamelessly flaunting money just makes you look like a douche. Show some class.

And more often then I not i assume it's leased or a rental. Most wealthy people don't stick their wealth in others faces, it just paints a target on your back.

What does this have to do with Veeky Forums?

Try Veeky Forums

always fun to hear jelly fags say "compensating" when they see an expensive car

this and I'd make the chauffeur wear a suit

I wanna look like some lil oligarch getting driven around. not some fagboy showing off his VROOM VROOM

If he's a white or Arab guy aged 40+: Legitimately rich guy, probably retired and enjoying the luxeries of life
Young white guy: Rented
Young Arab guy: Rented or Rich Parents

If you have enough disposable income to drop 200k on a car, you are clearly very rich, and probably don't mind missing out on some money from Investments.

Once you have lots of money there's less reason to use all your money on getting more money, you want to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

I've seen a young guy in one. He seemed pretty cool; Had a hot girlfriend and was wearing a blazer without a shirt.

It depends. Usually I don't care, but when it's a chink on campus using daddy's money I get pissed.

Personally, I'd rather drive a fully loaded S600.

I think he's a poorfag. Lambos are the cheapest expensive sportscar you can buy.

Pretty much this. Any poorfag can buy a lambo.
>carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/20019291

Truly rich people buy cars that are a little more exclusive.

Why would you ever want that giant nigmobile

Usually that the driver should shed his excess fat with a nutritionally optimal, calorie-restricted diet, eliminate excess iron with once or twice yearly phlebotomies, and lift weights once or twice a week in order to increase his QoL and with it his enjoyment of the vehicle.

Lots of space, I could set up a "mobile office" in the back.

Gallardo's are poorfag lambos, Aventador's aren't, 300k Brand new and over 200 for the Hurrican, What other cars brand new Cost more? The amount of people who can afford cars like Pagani's are so low they aren't even worth mentioning, and most people don't want 70's Porsche's and 80's Ferarris

this

whenever I see a Gallardo I think of a poorfag that thinks hes some rich faggot. Literally what car doesnt cost 100k now a days? Even a fucking Panamera is 100k and this guy is acting like hes some god in a 10 year old Gallardo.

what sportscars do truly rich people buy

Land Rover Defenders or chauffeured S classes.

Panda 4x4 1990

This.

Lambo and Ferrari are 100% Vanity. You can't even flex 1/2 of the power it has on public roads.

Something like 911 or Corvette is practical, but the supercars are just a joke to me. Someone who needs to show off.

I know multiple millionaires and not one of them drives a supercar.

if you're still thinking of things in terms of practicality then you probably can't afford to comfortably own a lambo. Saying your friends are millionaires doesn't say much about their networth or income. If your networth is between 1,000,000 and 999,999,999 you're still considered a millionaire.

>insanely rich to the point that they don't give a fuck anymore
>insecure poorcuck loser who rented it with what little disposable income he has left in a vain attempt to appear successful because he genuinely thinks people will suddenly like him
Pick one.
Anyone who has a supercar as their daily is probably a showoff faggot though.

My father is a millionaire and he drives a 10-year-old Citroën

Money poorly spent. You could invest that money

Literally what is the point of being rich if you're not going to buy nice things with it? Yeah it's money poorly spent for a poorfag, but why even have 8+ figures if you're not going to buy nice things with it?

>what do you think when you see someone driving one?
fucking awesome car, but get a new wrap, that color looks terrible. also, i want to be their friend cause they have a fuckin lambo

EXACTLY.

car is the worst investment you can make.

And after 30 the appeal of a "fast car" greatly declines. I recently sold a 350hp car and I was glad to see it go.

The one they want.

>And after 30 the appeal of a "fast car" greatly declines. I recently sold a 350hp car and I was glad to see it go.

You should've worked out in your prime to prevent your test levels from dropping that much deus

This. I don't understand why jealous faggots like start making assumptions about people just because they can afford a nice car.

must be fun to park that thing

I like Lamborghinis. I just admire the car and pay minimal attention to who's behind the wheel.

>car is the worst investment you can make
If you don't know what you're doing and are not a dedicated automobile connoisseur, then yes, you'd be right. If you are a connoisseur, however, you can make a FUCKLOAD of money collecting cars.

Implying you bois don't want a chrome stretch-hummer like a $$A-Grade Player/Baller$$ like me

cucks

The like to waste gas. That's about all I think. Those cars get some of the worst gas mileage out of any vehicle ever.

Seriously doe
I'm 28 and have never driven or owned a car or license.

I can ride a horse pretty well though. I'd spend a large sum on a nice Warlander (a Friesen-Andalusian cross).

I for one look forward to self driving cars.
I've been "chauffered" most of my life, so I'm used to doing work whilst traveling now days.

Because I have no taste, I like cars that have stylistic elements of vehicles from the 30's and 40's. You know, the ones where the crumple zone was your legs?
And not only do I have no taste (I'd buy a Christmas Nettle coloured car if I could), but I'm a mechanical dunce, so I just like how a car looks mostly and if it runs cheaply.

The only time I've driven a car was a go-cart and when I got older in a rally.
I won though. Felt pretty good.
Then again the car I used got tucked up because I took so many risks (cutting people off, driving in front of people to block them, scraping past people to get on the inside lane of every turn, willing to literally force my car between two others so we're driving three abreast before a Pittston, etc.)

>make money by buying things
Top Laffs

>make money without buying things

kek how???

>how to suck cock

>cool ride
But honestly I meet a better class of people when I'm in my 240z. Bad ass old farts always telling stories about how they had one and the shit they get into and a couple of times cougars have told me they had some really good time one.

>Buy 10 to 20 year old non-riced civics/corollas for $100-$300
>$100 tuneup, breaks and minor repairs
>Resell for $1000-$2000

This

A douche, either some middle class faggot overcompensating or an insanely rich guy being an attention whore. If you look at respectable rich people like Jack Bogle, they don't need fancy cars to feel successful.

Someone hasn't read this. Why not put your ego aside and get your dollars to work for you?

>honest question

Holy shit you some of you fucks are pathetic.

The question being what do YOU think really shows how most of you are dogshit on the inside.

It shouldnt matter to you if someone is driving a lambo for attention or because they really like it.

>But honestly I meet a better class of people when I'm in my 240z

As opposed to the people you meet when you drive in your lambo? gtfoutta here with that shit

Thats its really noisy engine, I can even imagine what the noise level is inside that car. Driving for longer than 10 minutes must be like a fucking torture

"Guy made it in life".

Just saw a bmw i7 and a lambo parked side by side today. Some people actually live lives and get to enjoy them. For the rest its just a trudgery from cradle to the grave. What a world.

That he's between the ages of 18 and 29, or wishes he was.

This. If they are old they are tryhards. Who cares about driving this flashy shit as an old man.

If I see a prime pussy slayer I think FUCK, im so mad that im not a young millionaire.

If you arent born into a trust fund kill yourself.

When I hear someone say "overcompensating" I think you're probably a loser

>salvaged title

michigan?

>shit poor people say
top kek stay jelly :)

Not everything is an "investment" you fucking dumbass. Once you are rich some people want to actually enjoy their money.

why on earth they bought a huracan in an autism color when they could of bought this

>Showoff
>Probably a young guy
>Probably a doucher
>Fucking guido too I bet
>Probably spent all his money on it and he's broke now
>He will manage his money poorly and end up having to sell it
>He will continue to make poor financial decisions and become a poorfag
>Like me
>I will be happy then

God I'm so fucking bitter

Best sports car is the Miata

Fast and great handling

I wish I was a lambo salesman

Most people finance these cars, It;s usually a terrible decision. "Rich" people by your definition usually lose everything really fast. Actual wealthy people hold on to their money and multiply it.

Agreed, somewhat. I'd rather just buy those "super car experience" track day rentals. That way you can spend a day driving a Lamborghini, have a hell of a time actually pushing the vehicle, then the next day drive a Maserati, and so on. Do that until you've had your fill, or just make it a hobby and do it every so often.

Although I'd still love an 80's era lambo as a collector's piece.

Best of both world's m8

Ahahahahaah no. Miatas are for chicks and fags.

That just really isn't true. I am partial to 911's but i know a lot of guys that track their 458's and 488's and those are seriously fast well made cars... if you actually like driving it is not a waste of money and not pure vanity.
all you people in this thread judging people you don't know for buying something that is very good at what it does is fucking ridiculous.

"He bought a really capable sports car because he loves automobiles and driving... MUST BE A FAGGOT OVERCOMPENSATING"

>oh look, another douche bag leasing an exotic

>>being this wealthy
>>not driving an old italian car

Fucking rich chink

I live in central London, I literally think nothing when I see such cars. I can recognize super-cars by exhaust notes alone now.

Kinda sad that I've seen literally every super-car, even the very rare ones. I've become desensitized.

They paid a quarter mill on a car that understeers every turn instead of opting for a McLaren 675lt.

You chose Unwisely.

Faggot we are talking about a lambo . When you drive it off the lot there is a loss of 10k instantly get fucked and kys

If buying one expensive car makes you "lose everything," you're not actually rich.

People who aren't faggots buy nice things and hold onto them until they don't work anymore. You're conflating people who realize living as a poorfag when they're already rich is a waste with people who actually have to overcompensate by buying new sports cars on a regular basis. If you don't enjoy nice things work at McDonald's and kys desu.

HNNNGGG

I'm 26 is it too late?

>what do you think
whats the point in being filthy rich when cars look uglier now then when I was in highschool

Im only jealous of the guy with the beach house and old rusty mustang these days

Fuck that thing. Youd get far more pussy in the lambo.

Most owners don't track them though.

They either sit in a garage, or they take them out on a weekend and don't break 60mph.

Yes exactly.

Renting a lambo or ferrari for a day or two is fun as fuck.

Actually owning them is really just a hassle.

But as far as the other guy said about blowing money once you have it, there's actually more fun ways of blowing money than a supercar.

>more fun ways of blowing money
like?

damn that's a nice car

and

damn he's rich

That's a nice fuxxing car

"shit taste"
if you can afford a lamborghini you can afford a vastly superior ferrari

> travel
> fancy restuarants
> whores
> coke
> adventure experiences
> VIP in da club

list goes on.

Depends.

I don't really like Lambos too much to start woth, but I'm impressed when I see someone driving it around.

However, if it's some fagot constantly revving it and doing obnoxious shit to draw attention to himself I instantly think he's a cunt that rented it to cruise around and try to look cool.

>REEVV REVV REVV HEY GUISE PLEZ LOOK AT ME AND THE LAMBO THAT I RENTED TO LOOK COOL TODAY

depends on if it's a tasteful blue like in the pic or some tasteless neon orange attention whoring crap
either they have the good taste to appreciate the aesthetics of the car or are some tasteless dumbass spending his daddy's money on his new neon yellow dumbassmobile

be jelly

I'd much rather have a nismo edition GTR, even if I won 50 million dollars, that's the car I would buy.

Rental

Interesting. I think the opposite. Good on the old guys because they probably earned it and now are enjoying their hard work. Young guys, tryhard douchebag trust fund babies.

If you can afford a Lambo you can and probably have/do all them things. How is VIP in a club any less douchy than a lambo? You're fucking stupid to agree with spending money on coke and whores but not a nice car if you are legitimately rich