>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/mlp/thread/23872347/#23873073
legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=6024
equestriadaily.com/2011/12/story-hearths-warming-miracle.html
steamcommunity.com/id/kammerjunk2
discord.gg/0yVGNrQ0hh4vHdU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for tactical waifu action

I want Intigracy to impregnate me

1st for Remove Bay, Remove Cancer

Anyone who plays on other servers should be perma'd.

Nth for Kammerjunk and SJ are just friends

BORGS ARE CUTE!

Kammerjunk is just a dumb brony attentionwhore who pretends to be a girl

I swear is there even ONE PERSON on our server with no connection to ponies, furries, ERPers, or anything degenerate?

No.
Welcome to circlejerk station 13.
Next stop: More retarded faggotry.

>brony

??? How is he not banned yet?

How many people on the server are there with connections to ponyfuckers, and how do we find out who they are?

I'll redo the sprite when I start giving some functionality to necromorphs in general

Not feeling like touching the skeletons, might make it so that they fall into that weird bone dust that happens if you touch the supermatter shard. Problem is how red they are would make it look weird.

You don't seem to count yourself

By dropping obscure horsefucker memes in OOC, of course. To find the cancer, you must be one with the cancer.

Alien maids are cute. CUTE.

Kammerjunk and Freak are two of them

I know what I did. And I'm disgusted with me.

So ask him you faggot.

nth for deadmin Intigracy before he turns Veeky Forums into TG

Where is the proofs?

Faggot cucks

>Niggly has grey cyber horror sprites that literally look like robo-maids

They even went Cute! CUTE!

Don't worry user, were all human and therefore, degeneracy is all part of us.

>Mfw trying to get into the server but i gotta download Byond again

>before he turns Veeky Forums into TG
Literally already happened.
Veeky Forums is already the TG of yesteryear, with cancer running more rampant every day. Intigracy is just a symptom of it.

>tfw Veeky Forums is turning into TG

we have the metacliques, we have the shameless validhunting, we have the rampant borderline ERP, we have the shitty 'our server above all others' attitude

we are literally no better than TG at this point

what the fuck happened

>round starts
>spend a lot time setting up
>finish setting up
>round ends

jesus christ stop samefagging so pathetically

>shameless valid hunting to prevent no fun chloral niggers is bad
>borderline ERP
What's the name of the drug in your fucking pipe dude

Dig through the logs if you want. Or the several times he literally professed his love to horsecock. I think Kammerjunk is just an alt as well, but I'm not too sure.

The motions happened. This is SS13: An endless cycle of degeneracy, repeating over and over like some kind of microculture of politics on a much faster scale. This is like the progressive left in action: Ignore the degeneracy and stupidity because it's not hurting anyone, right?

Hello TG

Who does this apply to the most on our server?

>Or the several times he literally professed his love to horsecock. I think Kammerjunk is just an alt as well, but I'm not too sure.

where
is
the proofs

Any of the shitters like 2hotdogs or Sawbones

nevill

Whew there, friend. I'd love to see those logs because I don't recall ever saying that. I mean, I'm fine with jokes and banter and all, but I'd appreciate not being grouped with bronies.

I said, logs. It's been fucking years. Also desustorage.org/mlp/thread/23872347/#23873073
I think Kammerjunk is Majestic_Mastodon's alt. Don't remember.

They can like whatever they like, as long as they don't bring it to the server. Or if they liked it before its no big deal if they do anything to the server with it.

That's, my general view on it, but if you bring your shit nobody wants to the server you can fuck right off.

>tfw know two people who have profiles with their Ckey's names on a pony fanfic site + dAs with ponyfucker art on them
>could be a giant asshole and post them on the thread
>instead i'm just sitting here holding it over their heads to get them to behave

I don't think the two accounts are related, I think Kammerjunk was playing the same time that other ckey was.

>They can like whatever they like, as long as they don't bring it to the server.
This is the kind of mentality that doomed you, Veeky Forums, and TG as well, you know. "It's alright as long as they don't bring it in" You soon ignore the few little tidbits in OOC, then you ignore the huge, stupid-ass rants and circlejerking, and then you're in the midst of faggotry.
Slippery slope, yadda yadda, I know. For anecdotal evidence, see: TG, the current state of Veeky Forums.

Wait, wait, so you're saying I like that show because another ckey has been posted in a thread on /mlp/ (which is in itself the equivalent of the id/senaat1 meme), and saying Kammerjunk is an alt of Mastodon despite the times we've been on and active simultaneously and also Mastodon's is one year newer than mine?

kammerjunk.deviantart.com

it's been right here for all to see i don't know what's the big deal

I know you liked the show, Kammer.

I am likely completely wrong, but I remember Kammerjunk throwing a bunch of ponyshit references way back. Even then, there's other, non-ponyshit related faggotry. Just do the searching for yourself, I'm too old for this shit.

>DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

I will call them out and tell them to kill themselves then.

No wonder they made you admin, huuuuh?

Space marines performing an exterminatus instead of deathsquad when?
We already have the genus of the emperor, and I know an user was spriting boltors

Think you're wrong, I know Kammerjunk enough to know they wouldn't start sprouting ponyshit, let alone sprout really anything.

Reportan for duty

>horsefucker admins
>scalie admins
>mrpain666
Veeky Forumsstation? More like VGay Station.

40K fags are literally the ponyfuckers of the Tabletop scene.

madman

legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=6024
equestriadaily.com/2011/12/story-hearths-warming-miracle.html
(and further comments under the name "Kammerjunk" on the same site, I think Kammerjunk is some kind of OC's name in some thing?)
I mean, just a cursory googling does the job.

Nice admission of circlejerk you got there, friend-o.

Especially during cult if the chaplain gets a message to centcomm

Hey, I was just saying I didn't see them sprout it in OOC

>kammerjunk

it's literally just a danish word, you paranoid moron

also
>unironically digging through ponyfucker sites just to get dirt on someone
You are grade A autistic. I don't even like Kammer, but I'd rather have him than someone like you.

That happened a long time ago, user. I found someone else's and it had some embarrassing stuff they'd written, so I deactivated mine before they could see because I was once a cringe kid and wrote embarrassing stuff and you can't delete it

>4 years ago
But user, I didn't even use Veeky Forums 4 years ago. Believe it or not, the name actually does have a meaning (and cultural connotations)

>tfw someone once gave me some really juicy deets on a certain pone-loving player
>if I release it it's basically throwing old laundry out for all to see and that's only what a rude dude would do
>grade A autistic
Where the fuck do you think you are?

me
>not brony
>not furry
>never ERP'ed

me

You're the one getting "grade A" autistic over some dude literally just putting "kammerjunk" into google and linking whatever comes first. Autism takes dedication, not sloppy, light banter like I'm doing. Know your buzzwords right, mein kamarat.

Jet Set Radio mode when?

steamcommunity.com/id/kammerjunk2

Ay, you know replying to all this is just drawing more attention to you, right? If you just let it happen and don't give it attention people will move on, but the more you feed into it the more people notice, and bring it up more.

would a chainsword be too much?

If you want to make Veeky Forums great again, you will submit all the dirt you have. Not because you are a fucking asshole, but because there must be an example set; a form of social feedback, otherwise the degeneracy will go unpunished and unphased, allowing it to root deep inside the foundation of whatever the fuck this shit is now.

post link to NUKLEAR APPROVED discord pls, the last one is dead

Let me guess, this is meant to be shiggy?

>certain pone loving player

Tell us

>try connecting
>keeps on closing

halp

>friends with our Kammerjunk

And for once the evidence is legit

It literally says in the OP to update to the latest byond beta

discord.gg/0yVGNrQ0hh4vHdU8

>tfw someone's throwing out a bunch of fake dirt on kammerjunk
>tfw you have real dirt on them and one other person

feels good to have blackmail materials

>WAAAAHHHHHHHHH its popular so its bad!!!!!!11

If you hate it so much, make like a tree and kill yourself then.

Hi, Sam.

>tfw allusion to what is currently happening
>tfw throwing out controversial bullshit in the hopes of getting responses

insert some emotional reaction here

Top tier
Bonus points for a execution on stunned people

nope, try again

I got this. Hi, Sacred.

I'd forgotten about him. Thanks, user, even if it's a bit melancholic. Not really my taste in games though, sorry (and I'm not really the weed kinda memer).
Sorta, probably. He was a guy who no one really liked, but kept around. Moved to Sweden eventually.
You can post it, that's okay. Unless it's about the phase where I wore all black and listened to cringy music, because don't

[circlejerking and attentionwhoring intensifies in the general area]

Proving if someone is a grille is really easy to do without compromising face, something that only nuklear is not worried with.
Simply post a pic of your very femenine hand if woman, or post your dick if male.
100% failproof as traps are distinguishable by giant hands and feet, and there are no girly penii IRL.

>we have the shitty 'our server above all others' attitude
Literally nothing wrong with this.

I am not even at home, I also don't even have dirt on them, I don't have dirt on people I consider friends. So try again.

nopedy nope, try again friend

well, yeah, that's what you gotta do if you wanna get a (you)

Its been a while since my last chick pic
5 weeks old last monday.
From left to right: Pomf, Nexis and Senaat(Senaat might end up being a dude, rip)

It is me, Anonymous, with my novel solution to battle the circlejerking! I present to you, MORE CIRCLEJERKING!

I figured it might come off that way. I don't mean for it to, sorry. I'm just not overly fond of being associated with bronies. I don't really know what the deal is since I don't really use Veeky Forums except for /ss13g/, but everyone else hates them

didnt your picture used to be of something smoking a joint youre lying

complaining about it isn't really gonna do anything man, just ignore it, this is what the thread is for, to keep circlejerks out of OOC. once the round is over, shit will go back to game discussion/people calling eachother out for shit they did in-game

depending on where the horsefucker originates from, they can be incredibly fucking cancerous
old /co/ horsefuckers that are still around aren't so bad

I DON'T WANT TO BE A DUDE.

hey kammer, since we're discussing blackmail, post that dirt you had on freak

will you be my gf pls I want secks

Hello, fellow anonymous! I am a member of your general circle, yet avoid most other places associated with you as to seem more mysterious and/or normal! Watch as I subvert usual manner of speaking here and write something much more polite and not at all passive aggressive to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

You can never stop the shitposting, you can only deviate it to another subject.

I think your lying

Did ignoring a problem ever solve it?
Nobody gives a shit about the game anymore. Anyone would actually played the game for the sole purpose of entertainment and fun left long ago, or is too young to have experiences most of it. See: The constant presence of the "literally who" majority when you who.

They look tasty