Neptunia General #894 /nepgen/

Last thread : Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WDNvjC77

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Geki Noire Steam release date: it's out.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies release date:
-10 May (NA).
-13 May (EU).
-out on the PSN for a short time.

Limited Edition now available for preorder:
iffysonlinestore.com/blanc-zombies-limited-edition/

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.
EU still unknown.

>Got no imouto
>More lonely than Lonely Heart
>Own country isn't anywhere near as old as the others
>Doesn't get a spin-off game
>The MMO she plays isn't her spin-off game
>Even CH is heckling her for it
>Even IFI forgot her name
Vert for saddest Goddess.

At least IFI are being decent about it.

>"we will compensate by including Green Heart herself"
WHAT
I NEED THAT

No Linda allowed.

That anime sale on Steam hurts my wallet.

Okay. Guess im going to play some vidya
bye!

Ouch.

How do you even get rank points online anyway?

No Vert allowed.

REMOVE OVERHEAT

So.
How do they retcon Uzume chilling with the Neps after being revived?

It's not even mentioned, please don't bring it up out of the blue.

In what

You mean in GekiBlanc? Non-canon spin-off dimension.

Can you take your shitposting somewhere else?

THANK YOU PERFECT HEART

I LOVE YOU

In all future mainline games.
They have to cut the budget somehow

So how is the Niore game? Is it a good TBS game?

They'll work out something

Someone finally joined one of my lobbies in MegaTagmension... got his ass kicked by the boss and then left after our first quest ; ;
Whyyy?

nigga what lobby in

So far it has been more fun than i expected
My only complaint would be the SI but he's so Beta at the start you can ignore him
The challenges in this game are easier to get than the RB3 ones at least

Blanc occurs in a "MegaDimension" Nep prime is in the 2nd Hyperdimension.

But they can just reuse all their assets from V-II. Voice-acting isn't a problem either as Honda Mariko isn't KanaHana-level of expensive. In fact, she's not even as expensive as the main four, which are all arguably KanaHana-level expensive. Nepgear and Uni too.

In the next game, Nepgear will kill everyone and then herself to save budget. They'll only need voice acting for cheap VAs

They can hire me. I'm sure my foreign accent and my male voice will work perfectly with Neptune.

Well, Neptune does tend to have a lot of males inside her so maybe it works?

"Thank you for applying user. Although your skills and personality fit our project, we regret to inform you that your memes and knowledge of current memes are not up to par."

How many memes do you know?

Oh, you think the memes are your allies, you merely adopted the memes. I was born in them, molded by them.
I made so many memes I have been acknowledged as canon in IFI's translation, and many blood virgins scream my name in gameindustri.

>foreign accent
CYKA CYKA

How come my vert edit isn't as popular as the nep one
Is vert not even suitable for memes?

Vert is too much of a lady, so that doesn't work.

More like omelette au fromage, baguette et vache qui rit.

She's actually the best one for this.

Because she's a freaky fish fondler.

A decent portion of the fanbase likes little girls.

The series makes it clear that Vert is not suitable for loving so making love to her would be a betrayal of everything Neptunia stands for.

There is literally nothing wrong with sexualizing the twins

I want to spank the twins.

Thank you captain obvious

Only if they become adults

This is why spanking is objectively better.

Friendship.

Remember to be nice to monsters - We're the good guys! (RIP used wrong thread)

Noire pleases citizens for shares.

lol, what twins? There's only Rom

Good enough I guess

There's also the one constantly getting spanked by Blanc, the one named Ram.

Where are her GPU upgrades?

I wonder if there's a dimension where Histoire is lazy and Neptune is workaholic

I'll probably fix that later

V-II

Fuck you, there's no such character.

>Geki Noire
>Final boss
>Arfoire moves twice and uses her fucking massive AoE attack to wipe me in neo turns

How is this fair?

There's already a dimension where Histoire is a turncoat and gladly works for Noire. Why not the opposite?
I'd like to see the Lazhisty posting on the inner net of the Histoire though.
>"Gaaals, Neptune always make me work, what a bother..."
>"You're a disgrace to us."
>"^This desu senpai"
>"OP is obviously Arfoire shitposting, don't take the bait"

But there's one.

>But there's one.
Yeah, one White Sister. Rom

One turn*

Grind
More

>How is this fair?
It's not. Just download some hacks and fuck her up for cheating

Welp. At least, thanks to GekiNoire, I know how the Sharicite actually looks like.

I'm disappointed, I expected a round crystal glowing in a creepy green light.

How long until Histoire goes full Palpatine and takes gamindustri for herself?

Superdimension Histy could probably do that

I hope the next Musou-Lite Nep game features Makers and the Gold Third

I hope so, too. I have plans for K-sha's ass.

So, few chapters into RB1 and now boss fights are pretty much awful. Am I just underleveled or is this the rest of the game, and the other games?

Buy Life Rngs you're supposed to be have life rings.

K-Sha will be literally removed from the Gold Third to cut all ties with Konami

What's the problem with Konami?

A shame, she's the only Sha with a good ass.

All they do now is >PES and pachinkos

I love Neptune more than anything in the whole world.

I love you too, Plutie.

>PES

I meant the guard break thing, to the point where their health is decaying just as fast as their GP

Get Compa to break Guard Break with the A button

They've been focusing on Pachinko a lot lately at the expense of their franchise lineup which they're forcing into Pachinko machines instead of actually making new games for. AFAIK, they mostly just do Bemani and maybe mobile games now.

That said, how much Compile Heart gives a fuck is up for debate given that the issues didn't get this bad until well after VII released in Japan IIRC and the only two games that have been released since then haven't had anyone from the Gold Third, which means there's no evidence of K-sha's disappearance being any different from CH's usual antics regarding most of it's makers and maker-esque girls.

What's PES? I don't really keep up with new games much

Wow, Konami is on a suicide path

But I'm not Plutia, silly.

PES is a soccer game. Okay, so I guess they do Bemani, PES, and F2P mobile shit. Yeah, I'd say a suicide path sounds about right, at least until the Pachinko inevitably takes off and the F2P shit inevitably rakes in whale money because big companies seem to get away with anything by virtue of money regardless of how much people complain about it.

I want to throw K-Sha into a bottomless pit now

The sole difference between the Gold Third and every other type of Maker is that they solely own the Gold Third, while every Maker that isn't IF and Compa are collaborations between their parent companies, hence why they can use the names. This also meant that they own the characters and CH needs to ask them for permission again to use them.

Which is why NISA is in Disgaea and no longer in Neptunia, because the two companies hate each other and stuff. Although, it's very likely they wouldn't appear in V anyway, because CH loves making new anthropomorphization.

Don't forget they treat their employees like utter fucking shit, and will even deny them the capabilities of doing their damn job FOR WEEKS.
Not to mention to the higher ups at Konami, Kojima and all the other creators of their famous IPs mean nothing to them, their contributions mean as much as the guy who scrubs the floor
They're notorious for screwing VAs out of money and royalties as such with David Hayter for GZ and PW and Guy Chi being replaced for the HD re-release.
Also they've straight lied to their fans, once posting a poll asking for IPs they want to come back only for it to mean nothing.
Also let us NEVER forget the VGAs were Kojima could not receive any rewards for his own game because Konami lawyers told him to fuck off

*Guy Chi being replaced for the HD re-release of Silent Hill 2

So why is K-Sha not a bloody money grubbing psychopath

Well she is a psychopath at least

Because she's old school

She's already one of them and B-Sha took the other

"Thank you for purchasing the MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies Limited Edition from Iffy's Online Store.

We are writing to inform you that unfortunately there is a misprint on the Official MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies Art Book that says "Black Heart" instead of "Green Heart." We sincerely apologize for the misprint.

We want to emphasize that we understand the high collectors' value and importance of Limited Editions to our fans. We strive to provide our fans with the highest quality items and we take these issues seriously.

As a growing online store we regrettably aren't able to reprint the art book but, as a small token of compensation for any inconvenience this may cause, we will be be including a 2.5" x 6.5" sticker set of the text that reads "Green Heart" and of Green Heart herself with each Limited Edition."

Vert BTFO

Come to think of it, all the companies represented in Gold Third are absolutely horrible

I want a Green Heart Sticker

While that is certainly true, I still get the feeling we just won't see them again anyway unless CH changes their ways or there's some reason they have to stay for future mainline games that can't just be ignored. Though honestly, given the case of Plutia and Peashy, not even that can stop Compile Heart from arbitrarily not including characters.

Ah yes, I almost forgot all of that stuff as well. I can imagine the people who came up with K-Sha's personality traits, especially her yandere side, having a laugh as Konami sinks further and further down to match and then far outclass K-Sha's yandere side.

Go away Namefag.

>2k16
>being namefag

>2016
>Avatarfagging
Yes Lindafag, you are basically avatarfagging

I feel so empty.