/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUoI1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>New DLC Translations (In Progress)
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62128&page=1
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=62396&page=1

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azura is shit

Scarlet

Only loves Ryoma and not you

What happened to the Google Drive link?

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with her! Seeing her pretty smile fills me with joy! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! She is perfect in every single way to me! I love Felicia!

Legualt or Matthew?

Whos better?

Cutest family

Niles

vandalized
again

ebin shitposters

autism

>delete the properly updated thread
>dont delete the vandalized one right under it

Literally baffled my dude.

Fug you.

Legault is sexier.

INSIDE JOB

Close your eyes and walk away, my dude.

Shut up and post the proper links. Like:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

for the castle lists.

K. Legualt its is.
Also im on lyold Mission now. He walks to you, isn't it?

Camilla loves ______

>caring this much

don't worry I'll report bomb it

Who cares?

Cucking you

>Being okay with a 404 link
Congrats /feg/ you are officially more autistic than /utg/

Silas.

>caring this much about caring this much

screen, dude, etc.

Silas

thanks /b/ro

It's not a big deal. Should've posted the proper thread earlier then.

Me! Even if I'm on a little on the small side down there.

Nobody
She doesn't love anybody after the war

>not getting upset over a link on the internet means you're autistic

>tfw just trimmed your pubes
>tfw cleaning up after fapping is going to be easier than ever
>tfw playing Fire Emblem

BUT THATS LITERALLY WHAT HAPPENED

Stop overreacting you big baby.

Cum in Sakura

So do you guys think the mobile FE will be a remake of a past game or will it be full on FE15?

if the link doesn't matter why is it even in the OP

you can't even argue this

INCEST!
GTFO

Are healers supposed to be really young girls in FE? All the people in those classes don't look that old, including the castle assistant Troubadour.

cuck

Is Revelation fun

Reminder that people who rush to post OPs without checking for broken links are literal manchildren who can't own up to their mistakes.

Yes, cute little girls are often healers. To have variety and to attract a pretty large audience of cute little girl lovers, you have to include cute little girls; and putting them in the non-combat class that coddles others makes the most sense.
But you also have Moulder, Saul, Azama, etc.

Natasha isnt that young tho

They're breaking the links intentionally.

Making my little sisters bicker and compete over which one of them gets to be creampied!

Just close your eyes, my friends. Take a nap.

I've been playing FE1 and it's bad. Apparently nintendo realized this and remade it 2 or 3 times. What's the best remake to play?
Also, this girl is cute and really unnecessary.

big sister

big cuck

I could use a nap, actually. Thanks for the advice, friend.

Shadow Dragon is the best version

Is Bow Knight a good class for Kamui? I'd like to keep her using her sword so she keeps her rank, but I want her using bows too.

>>FE Mobile Announcement
I haven't been here in a week, have they expanded on this mobile thing at all? Are we expecting something like the Miitomo app? Or a game, new or old like how the older Dragon Quest games were translated and released on Android?

Who knows? They just announced that we would be getting a mobile FE in the future

I like Effie.
She makes me happy.

I wanna fuck mom

How pitifully would Sakura beg you to finish inside her instead of Elise?

little dicks

It was announced yesterday. All we really know is that it exists and they expect it to be a lot of people's first exposure to FE, make of that what you will.

I playin the first Time FE blazing sword. Im now at the chaoter where you fight lyold/Linus(i got lyold). Eliwood Normal mode, because there were no options avaible. So... How do I Unlock Hector mode and also hard mode?

>OP of this thread linking to that thread so the mods can 404 it so we dont have to humbly migrate to it after this thread hits bump limit allowing you to post another broken thread instead

Just walk away my dude, I already have. You lost. Get over it.

What the fuck are you doing?

MODS ARE GODS

The SNES game guts out a few maps from FE1, the DS games split both halves of 3 into two games but make changes that result in a significantly different experience from the SNES game(i.e. Reclassing, weapon triangle, higher caps, weapon ranks instead of wlev as a stat). 3 is okay if you don't mind trying something a little more ancient, but New Mystery is a lot more popular than 3 for good reason.

Beat the game. Or download a save off Gamefaqs or wherever with them unlocked.

Damn... the shitposters are winning... Maybe this... Is the future we deserve...

Hehehehehehe........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... mission complete...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

>yfw its basically Fire Emblem Record Keeper

Bows are awesome, so Bow Knight is actually decent this game. Access to Shurikenbreaker is also a big plus on any route with a lot of ninjas.

Nah OK. I'm doin a run this Moment, so I guess I will Beat the game then. Its just so easy. The sidequest before was actually pretty cool and had a cool Gimmick, but was also easy

Any advice for lyold Mission? Its fog of war. I hate these maps

I like Hana

She'd ask for it after, like the stinky hoshido sister she is.

It's fine, that just means it can be remade closer to the thread end without being contaminated by a bunch of shitposts. It's probably for the best that it got deleted.

So are we getting Bold Stance and Shields?

Next wave of Japan DLC probably.

Why does FE14 barely feel replayable? I beat every route on Lunatic and each of them doesn't make we want to play again.

Birthright: Super simplistic maps, small cast and too many units are just blatantly better than others

Conquest: Lategame maps force very specific playstyles, which is nice and all but limits the ways to approach them without causing them to take forever. Not a lot of useful reclass options(this is an issue with FE14 overall though), although most units are usable.

Revelation: everything. More speficially, slow maps, maps that easily are flierskipped, horrific balance, shitty earlygame.

I suppose not being super replayable isn't an issue for most but that's something I always liked about FE. Kids don't actually make shit replayable because half of them are trash and most pairs are totally impractical.

combine that with My Castle being slow and FE14's lacking in the replay value department.

TH*voice crack*IS ENDS NOW

>Get both the Boots and Paragon items
Is Paragon just the experience thing from Awakening again?

No.

This is the last /feg/ thread. Let it die.

Just play another FE then. Like a Gba fe then.
They're pretty SOLID.

Noted, thanks! It seemed like a definite upgrade but I wasn't sure.

Noo /feg/ 4 Life!!!!!

Is Ballistican Takumi with Point Blank Broken beyond belief?

I've replayed FE7/8 relatively recently and i'm not a huge fan of FE6

>stuck at B Rank

It's shit.

I wonder why they are only releasing the children dlc for the map pack. You actually think they'll release the scramble on Halloween?

>99 cents to revive a unit
>master seals cost 5 bucks
>forced to sit through a timer after every enemy phase or pay a dollar to skip it
>shit ton of cosmetic items
I could go on

Yes

Unless it's Pursuer, he rarely needs to use anything but his fuujin bazooka

I wonder if you're going to do a Mamui file with the genderswap? Also did you get my Kiragi suggestion on buddying Foleo since he will have to go full on meido since he can't buddy Hisame for Samurai. Also change Siegbert's skills to Swordfaire/Replicate/Death Blow/Certain Blow/Gamble so that he gets a useful set of skills.

I also wonder if F!Siegbert can trigger the personal skill with a replica like Soleil's can?

I will do absolutely everything in my power to ensure that /feg/ continues to exist forevermore as the single best place on the internet to go for Fire Emblem discussion. All you haters can either deal with it or hit the road.

>one of my best Conquest units because snipers 2stronk
>voice is the most grating of all
Why did they give him such a terrible voice? I remember nip Kanna sounded like a teenager, but this kid just sounds like he's four.

Would you happen to have a female Izana?

Just let it die holy shit

Its better than Kiragi's voice at least.

Implying Takumi needs anything but his Fuujin Bazooka, otherwise Point Blank sniper is the better choice i assume?