/emugen/ - Emulation General

emulation.gametechwiki.com/

Read the General problems FAQ before asking questions. If you still need help, post your specs (speccy screenshot), OS, emulator version number and details of what's wrong.

emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/General_problems_FAQ

Please contribute to the wiki if you discover any inaccuracies or have relevant information to append.

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/peops/
github.com/iCatButler/pcsxr/tree/master/plugins
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8IYcLfu84zNVVBeVQ5VHk1R0E/view?pref=2&pli=1
kickstarter.com/projects/turtleroe/turtles-life?lang=en
web.archive.org/web/20160412180707/https://www.reddit.com/r/emulation/comments/4dyy1b/hello_everybody_turtle_here/
board.byuu.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1063&start=10#p24935
web.archive.org/web/20160428235329/https://github.com/project64/project64/pull/949
github.com/chrisaljoudi/uBlock/issues/552
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>added Recapcha on snapchat
>sends me cute pics like this

I wonder if I should add turtleman on Skype

I probably won't ever be able to get rid of him after that though

Peops is here sourceforge.net/projects/peops/
github.com/iCatButler/pcsxr/tree/master/plugins

You can test newest version
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8IYcLfu84zNVVBeVQ5VHk1R0E/view?pref=2&pli=1

Source?

Proof?

You made the thread weird 1 post in.

It's not. It's some chick that gets posted on /v/ all the time.

except it's actually a man.

>I wonder if I should add turtleman on Skype
why...?

Pretend to be an up and coming emudev who wants to go under his tutililge.

I genuinely want to know what he sounds like and what kind of stuff he talks about when it's not about emulation or his balls

I might also be able to acquire some nudes

gross mooch.

>I genuinely want to know what he sounds like

I got you senpai:
kickstarter.com/projects/turtleroe/turtles-life?lang=en

When did he talk about his balls any link?

I know this might sound like a conspiracy here, but I do not think this is what he actually sounds like.

web.archive.org/web/20160412180707/https://www.reddit.com/r/emulation/comments/4dyy1b/hello_everybody_turtle_here/

I just noticed he deleted the original post. kek

Wow he actually deleted himself it seems

turtle is my only github follower.
Is there a name for simulataniously feeling fear and shame?

Sad when turtle is your only friend.

i'd rather have no friends

you have no friends.
nobody likes you.

byuu struggles with math pretty badly

board.byuu.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1063&start=10#p24935

You mean his turtleage.

With all those weird ass symbols who wouldnt?

trained/professional programmers

It seems byuu never learned a lick of calculus or what integrals are lol

Not really necessary for most programs.

is calculus required to program an emulator?

No, but it's still good to know.

Says the guy who can't even optimize code in emulators.

If you understand even half of that shit you're a despicable fucking nerd tbqh

*inhales* FUCK YOU *exhales*

it's college-level math. if you studied any science seriously, you'd recognize and understand half of it if you remember anything.
nerds study science tho

Nope. I know a emudev who acts like they good at math, yet can't even write accurate algorithms :) . Basic math is good enough, for the most part.

Are you 13?

Kek Turtles professional work
web.archive.org/web/20160428235329/https://github.com/project64/project64/pull/949

>>I would add two-factor authentication as well, but unfortunately I have no way of doing that. I don't own a phone, and I don't have any other devices besides my computer. I will add it if I ever get another device, though.

>>Luckily, no banking, credit, or other information like that was able to be accessed since I don't have a bank account at the moment, and I don't own any credit cards, and I don't have any other accounts associated with my Steam account since it is a developer account.

He is obviously living with parents and unemployed, he doesn't even have any money.

Jesus, how poor is he?

Turtle is a self-employed 'developer' that doesn't develop anything and needs half a year to save up money for a $10 Bluetooth dongle, of course he's a useless NEET

>that doesn't develop anything

bzzt wrong. you've obviously never read his resume. He's worked with google and firefox projects in the past.

>I don't have a lot of friends or family that live close by, unfortunately.
>I have been trying to get a job nearby to try and fix that problem, but I haven't heard back from any of them. :(
>Unfortunately, that would mean I have even less time to work on projects, which would make me sad. I have been thinking maybe I could do a Patreon and also do YouTube videos and see if the combined money was enough to fund the projects and also help pay bills and stuff. Just an idea I had, I'm not sure people would donate/contribute to that.

So what, he lives on a disability then?

github.com/chrisaljoudi/uBlock/issues/552

Yeah he's been 'planning' working on uBlock support for Thunderbird for one year, three months and counting. Still waiting for the construction of his legendary 'development machine' to finish up.......... Any day now.........

Thunderbird is made by Mozilla so that means he's worked on a Firefox project and uBlock works on Chrome too so that'd mean he's worked with Google, y'know? The math checks out

Is this Mooch's only outlet to act out? I imagine she is raised by a strict Quaker family.

Spicy detail:

>don't think it is a cist, but I am not a doctor. My doctor acted like there would be physical evidence of something like that.

Cancer would probably have a bump or something on the testicle, and there are no physical indications of anything like that. No lumps, swelling, redness, etc. Can't necessarily rule it out, but I highly doubt it (thank God).

I have not had any symptoms except pain, so I am going to wait for the test results of my urine analysis and MRI/ultrasound and see what happens.

I suppose it is possible I injured myself, but I feel like I would have noticed it if I had. I don't necessarily do that much physically, I mean, I exercise and stuff, I just am not a very physical person.

I'm sure most of us have had experiences similar to yours, so I wouldn't feel bad about knowing stuff like that. :)

No. I'm raised by a rather liberal family, actually. They're not all that strict.

He is she?

>I imagine she is raised by a strict Quaker family.
That would explain her irrational hatred of religion.

>rather liberal family
Found the problem

Didn't you whine about the abuse you received?

Admit who from here hacked him.

It's not irrational. Religion is a delusion!

>Republican
Found the problem

That mostly comes down to them not accommodating for my mental illnesses.

my steam acct is *CONSTANTLY* getting hacked.
I don't have shit tied to it, but if I did, i might be fucked.

>accommodating for my mental illnesses.
So you confess to being a freak and a little bitch?

Shut up.

>>Republican
Nope

Both left and right wing are fucking retarded but at the moment libtard degeneracy's causing the most trouble

You've seen enough of its detrimental effects even here in the emulation community with Rachel, Fiona, byuu, your shitposting, etc

Recaptcha's alright in my book, dick or not

Some guy from Brooklyn apparently

He believes he is a she. Yet another delusional whack job attracted to the emulation scene.

>but at the moment libtard degeneracy's causing the most trouble

Side show of loud but ultimately mostly powerless idiots.

The big money behind the parties, Democrat and Republican are what are causing the real problems. There WILL be another major financial meltdown in the next 30 years if nothing is done.

Did vgturtle release perpetrator's IP number publicly?

Another tranny?

I honestly think Mooch is just fucking with us about it to try to get attention

Better question is how SP can survive. He propably relies on Dutch welfare, but Turtle is american and from what I heard welfare in USA is hard to get and not high enough to really survive.

>but Turtle is american and from what I heard welfare in USA is hard to get and not high enough to really survive.
Off the top of my head, this has not stopped an overwhelming percentage of the black community or Chris-chan

If he starts getting female hormones at young age he may not be that bad looking if he isn't very masculine now. He can get some sugar daddy then.

I don't know about Chris-chan but the majority of blacks on welfare in USA are selling drugs on the side and are often members of gangs.

That is what he claims.

This sounds like an incredibly believable statistic user

Can she post her dick and boobs here?

Does Mooch like it in the ass

>Religion is a delusion!
>my mental illnesses
Ok now I understand why..

>only 1 post not about emudevs
>and it's wrong

You people suck.

>and it's wrong
What's wrong

Original guy was asking for peops 1.10b sound plugin. Nothing linked in that post is 1.10b.
And iCatButler's PCSXR build is broken for a lot of games and shouldn't be recommended yet.

ikr

>I know this might sound like a conspiracy here, but I do not think this is what he actually sounds like.
You're not alone. I have a hard time believing this is his voice.

How much do they get? Poverty level $?

Could you list which games are brokrn?

I'm actually schizo and i can't get anything. you have to be a danger to yourself and/or others to get anything i think. it's not much, all on a card and it's monitored

Will Mednafen-libretro get texture correction?

in about a year

Fuck, that's so amazing but I'm afraid to ask, what games does it horribly break?

Ever since emugen pointed this out, I haven't looked at 3D PS1 games the same way.

Fuck you, I just want to play games.

I know how you feel. Exploring all the industrial environments of Armored Core has become a surreal experience. Only Silent Hill has improved by me noticing this shit.

>danger to yourself and/or others to get anything i think

No you just have to have some disability. What state are in? It probably depends on a state.

No unless Simias does it himself.

I wouldn't mind if Mednafen continues to get optional "enhanced accuracy" features like this.

I doubt any dev really wanted retarded lines, the IR is up for debate.

I intend to...use these ehnanced features

Woah there, Captain Obvious.

I've noticed this in a few games. Why does the cursor flicker like it's in three different spots? (this is pretty old, but I'm just curious, I don't know if it's even a problem still.)

Pretty sure that is literally accurate and FF8 did that to note to you that those cursors were not the active one

They look a bit fast on there but I think that's normal. That or they're supposed to grey out.

Working as intended.

Most games only break w/ OpenGL 1.78, there's mostly only some graphical issues w/ GL2 Tweak (issues that are present in 1.78 too) AFAIK.
Out of my small collection of games I tried, those broken on 1.78:
Ape Escape (black screen/hang)
Chrono Cross (hangs after menu)
Fear Effect 2 (hangs during intro)
Formula One (black screen/hang)
Gran Turismo (black screen/hang)
Legend of Dragoon (black screen/hang)
Medievil (hangs during intro)
Silent Hill (hangs after intro warning)
Tomba 2 (black screen/hang)
WipeOut (hangs loading track)

Broken on both:
Crash Team Racing (intro image doesn't go away)

Broken on GL2 Tweak:
Dragon Quest VII (Menu is broken)

Graphics issues w/ 1.78:
Crash 1, 2, 3 (texture transparency issues)
Dino Crisis 2 (texture issues)
King's Field 0, 1, 2 (polys stretching over the screen)
LSD (polys stretching over the screen)
Metal Gear Solid (lots of stuff)
NuPa (texture transparency issues)
Pepsi man (polys stretching over the screen)
Quake 2 (polys stretching over the screen)
Silent Hill (polys stretching over the screen)
Skullmonkeys (texture transparency issues)
Twisted Metal 2 (polys stretching over the screen)

Graphics issues w/ GL2 Tweak and 1.78:
Gex Enter the Gecko (poly seams)
Gran Turismo (texture garbage)
Spyro 1, 2, 3 (poly seams)
WipeOut (poly seams)

Emulation Station or Launch Box?

nice

This webm would be even better if it went back to normal when he crashed, if there was a way to record that. It would be kind of beautiful and EMULATION GENERAL all at once.

What's the problem?

Why was Pepsi Man even trying to hoard everyone's Pepsi?