>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide (ignore IIQ advice if it's still in there)
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

Other urls found in this thread:

siveran.github.io/calc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-9ORLxH_dvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2rd for witch feet

"A man cowers behind his walls.
A woman carries her fortress with her.
In heart, in mind, in hand."
- Sekhema Deshret

Dead League. Dead Thread. Dead Game.

3nd for let it die

as long as I'm alive, I won't let poeg die

You on shitcore?

>Need a bow with 3G, 2B, 1R
>Try a dozen 1B 1R crafts
>4G every time
>Try three 2B 1R crafts
>4B/R every time

>armour
>u
top fucking lel

Do people even check the pastebin in the OP?
siveran.github.io/calc.html
If you want 2 off, 1 off color on a pure 200+ stat item, your best chance are chromes themselves, not Vorici.

I stopped using that calculator the moment I paid twice it's expected result for two different items and still didn't get the colors I wanted.

>what is rng

wraeclast = europe
shitcrows = muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=-9ORLxH_dvM
once again reddit delivering an original, powerful and end game viable build while poeg wallows in mediocrity

Yeah, what is RNG that fucked me over every single time I attempted to chrome using that calculator?

Who else /waitingforthenextleage/ here?

The calculator is based after thousands data points gathered by as many players. Your conclusion is based on a sample size of 2. You're an idiot. You'd probably think it's impossible to roll a 6 with a dice after you've rolled 5 twice.

already made better builds for half the cost. i just don't like sharing

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure everyone here is so good at the game, the reason they haven't posted their op build yet is that they don't want to share

this build looks boring as hell

it's not about being good at the game. poe doesn't require any skill. it's time investment, rng or rmt

>posting broken interactions so they will get nerfed quicker

Yeah, I'm an idiot for following that shit calculator in the first place.

okay you can keep gambling your chromes away because you lack a basic understanding of statistics and what they tell us

poe is a game of knowledge, and you'd rather rely on your own intuition or superstitions than look at the data, you're an ignorant fool

It'd be interesting to see how many people abusing broken interactions that the masses don't know about come out of the woodwork when those finally get nerfed. I'd reckon that'd be zero.

why would i? i don't post on the poe forums and am definitely not a redditor newfag virgin like yourself

Aren't you just blindly trusting some asshat's potentially out of date calculator? I mean, the thing literally says "The formula and color chances given are not guaranteed to be right."

I would attach a certain degree of trust to statistics gathered over sufficient data points, yeah

why would you trust your own empirical data based on a most likely very small sample size over one a thousand times larger?

You guys reckon a bottle of 400 benedryl would kill me.

I don't know, how many times do I need to fail to get a desired color set by using the suggested crafting method before I just say fuck it?

I don't know, but don't kill yourself user. You don't get to reroll in real life...

Are you trying to kill yourself? Get an amazon credit card to get a free helium tank and sleep apnea breathing mask.

nah, shit tier suicide method, enjoy your seizure

the widespread rmt has ruined this game

ITT: Losers shitposting instead of playing the game
No wonder reddit is better than you

I don't know how you could manage to still play the game 2 months into the league, shit is dull and boring as fuck.

the irony is that reddit ruined poeg

id starve if i can't rmt for money to buy food

I hope you starve to death

>prices have been inflated due to rmt
>economy is now ruined
>no is playing anymore
>can't even trade for mid tier items
>self found is absolutely is unrealistic and next to impossible
>even if you get a good drop you can't sell it
>unable to progress
nice game

>>self found is absolutely is unrealistic and next to impossible
Yeah, that's why Steel gets to level 96-97 within a week in the SSF "league" while blowing chaos and exalts on his gear because he's strictly self-found.

who? you redditors and your twitch shit. i hope you know you're cancer

Some guy who is better than you.

>SSF
>literal meme league
>using one of the games' best players as an example

pure idiocy

the bottom line is perandus is a shit league. cadiro, along with rampant botting/RMT, have ruined the economy. but you are probably so shit at the game that none of this affects you

>but you are probably so shit at the game that none of this affects you
How am I the one shit at the game when you're the one crying about muh economy 2 months into the league? the one who needs a 6L coil crutch or is otherwise "unable to progress"? Get gud, shitter.

>thinking poe is about skill
here we go again. here comes the autistic kid who is shit at video games
>using a lc

you probably farm gorge 24/7 anyway you fucking virgin

i leveled to 96 and completed 39 challenges 12 days into the league. HC btw

Clearly there must be some measure of skill involved when some people get to t15 maps solo self-found in a week while you sit here crying that you don't get what you want on poe.trade. Fuck off.

>solo self-found in a week
this is a lie by the way. your streamer "friends" get donations from other people that feed them items and people claiming self found success like that also rmt. stay delusional you stupid ggg cuck

Except most of his valuable gear came from drops he legitly found by himself while streaming so you know there's no cheating or offstream donations.

>stay delusional you stupid ggg cuck
Stay assblasted and more importantly, stay BAD at the game.

they need to bring back the old reflect

designing a build to be able to survive reflect was hard and fun as fuck

shitcrows ruin everything. they get mad about dying to reflect with their glass cannon nine gorrillion dps builds even though dying doesn't matter to them at all. delete shitcore

i already posted a build that's essentially immune to reflect no matter how high your dps goes you stupid fucking retard

again, here's this kid thinking rng and rmt equals skill. kill yourself, nerd. you're shit at video games and probably shit at everything in real life too

>Hey guys, you know that Perandus league you've been playing for two months and are tired of? Well don't worry, we have a two-week Perandus race coming to keep you entertained!

fo realziez?

>If a player is consistently better than me, he must play twice more or RMT or have better luck!
>It's impossible there's a skill gap between us, I'm the best!
You're pathetic beyond words

I actually can't believe this, what a fucking letdown. I was going to play d3 for a couple weeks and I don't even know if I'll try to get a demi in this 2 week race even though it'll be retarded easy with 25 to each ascendancy class.

it's probably going to be a darkshrine + perandus buttbarf event

If you're not racing for the challenge itself, you're a faggot

It's not even a challenge, assuming you're not pushing first 100 then you could easily get 3-4 demis in this league.

>The Top 25 of each Ascendancy class in each competitive event will be awarded a Demigod's Dominance.
This fucking sucks for Scion players. They have to compete with 3 times as many players for a top 25 place, if all classes were played equally. Since Ascendant is one of the most played, it will be even harder to get a demi as Scion.

wait what, the two week league is already announced? nobody linked it here? what the fuck?

why link here anything that's already posted on go-to poe news site? aka reddit/r/pathofexile

>implying i go to reddit

So what's the least used class, Slayer? Lelementalist?

>250 random players who reach level 30 will receive a Solaris Mystery Box!
>70 random players who reach level 40 will receive the Wolf Pet
>20 random players who reach level 50 will receive the Lightning Skull helmet skin
>20 random players who reach level 50 will receive the Arctic Skull helmet skin
>20 random players who reach level 50 will receive the Infernal Skull helmet skin
>20 random Players who reach level 60 will receive the Tentacle Wings Back Attachment
>10 random players who reach level 70 will receive the Necrotic Armour Set
>5 random players who reach level 80 will receive the Ghostflame Armour Set and Ghostflame Herald of Ash Effect

>level fucking 80

Well this will keep me entertained for an afternoon.

Slayer.

Elementalist became the go to class for Vaal Molten Shell builds.

your loss then

You'd probably have a good chance of being top 25 as Slayer or some unpopular class, yeah. But who wants to play Slayer when you can be Gladiator/Champion?

I think I'll roll with something that's kinda obscure, you can probably forget to get top 25 with Deadeye / assass / Champion.
Raider is breddy gud

Really? I don't think many people here were top 25 of their respective class 16 days into Perandus. And that wasn't even a racing environment, many people were busy with a farming build or doing their challenges. I'm sure it won't be that easy with people solely focused on pushing ladder and nothing else. Sadly, I won't be able to poopsock for 2 weeks because it coincides with real life obligations, but you gotta be prepared to play at least 12 hours a day for 16 days if you want to hope for a top 25 place imo.

i was rank 2 heirophant and i wasn't even trying

this "competitive" race will be easy as fuck

poe is a babby game now. soon they'll start handing out participation awards

It's essentialy top 75 of each class since you can respec classes. In what will probably be a dead league top 75 will be like 92~ except for maybe duelist. You can get 92 in 3 days self found and 2-3 days on new characters. If you really poopsocked it you could probably get 5-6 characters in demi range.

>It's essentialy top 75 of each class since you can respec classes.
Nah you can't anymore, post was edited, ascendancy respec will be disabled in the race. You gotta pick a class and stick with it.

Top 25 threshold for a race that lasts 16 days will certainly not be 92, even for the shittiest classes like raider or berserker.

perandus titties...

>no flashback
idiots

You don't understand how little people play these short 2 week races and how bad the general populace is. 92 may have been too small a number but I guarantee it'll be sub 95 for several ascendancies,

desu it's better they're throwing this bone of a filler race and saving flashback for later

there won't be a later at this rate

Absolute garbage shitter here. What's my best chance for a Demi on Softcore for the two weeks?

gitting gud

Don't play Scion, Witch, Shadow, or Templar. Don't play Champion, Chieftain or Deadeye. You can start from whatever's left.

Pathfinder is okay?

digit gods guide me

>1-5 play same build i've always played; guaranteed demi
>6-0 play a build i've never played before

No idea, it's a pretty strong class but reliant on unique flasks to unleash their true power. Pretty unpopular though because people dislike piano builds, might be worth a shot in shitcore since you go extremely fast with a crit pathfinder build anyway.

protip if you want to win a HC demi: nothing is worth the risk

>Don't play Champion
>don't play the most imba ascendancy class

Are you retarded? Don't play it in the context of trying to get a top 25 place precisely because it's going to be super popular.

no, i forgot to scroll up. anyway, he's probably not going to get top 25 regardless of what he plays if he's shit

the class you pick ultimately doesn't matter. everyone and their grandmother will be playing the least popular ones because they're thinking the same thing you're thinking. personally, i'm not even going to ascend until the last day of the league when i'm already within top25 range, and then i'll ascend to the class that will guarantee me a demi.

>personally, i'm not even going to ascend until the last day of the league when i'm already within top25 range, and then i'll ascend to the class that will guarantee me a demi.
based catposter

How are totems these days? Are they shit because of the broken as fuck Perandus mobs now?

I was thinking about doing a Hierophant for the race.

Can't fucking do Grim Dawn anymore because the game just gets so stale. None of the builds seem interesting so I thought I would take a gander at this so I am installing it now. Any other GD players mind giving me a good comparison between the two games? Saw this game has an actual necromancer so I am real fucking excited to try that.

okay first of all, remove your trip, I don't know how things fly in the GD general, but we don't condone this faggotry here

second, this general is dead, you picked the wrong game, summoners sucks and you're wasting your time

>I am installing it now.
Your wasting you're time

fuck off shitcrow

We don't have a general, jokes on you. Instead we get a shitty forum where slavs attempt to speak english.
ah fuckin sick

How do I beat merciless Izaro without a SSD?