>POSSIBLE FIX FOR 0 NODES ISSUE
youtube.com/watch?v=cvII-WJWo5s

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

is 1.04 live? what balance changes are there.

whoever mentioned the horsehoof ring THANK YOU
killing shittersquads has never been easier with a zwei

now to try and find the knightslayer ring (apparently it's from an invasion from catacombs but I've explored the entire damn thing embered and I can't get the invasion to happen, is it only possible before the boss is dead?)

the price paid of having weapons disappear during gestures..

Yorshka for best waifu in DS3

What's a good level for mid-range pvp, 50? 60?

The invasion that gives you the knightslayer's ring is after the 1st bonfire in Carthus (at the bottom of the 2nd rolling skeleton ball). There's an area what is gated off that you can open as a shortcut right before the weak-ass bridge. If you go in there before you kill giant blinged-out skeleton bro, you will be invaded.

Whats the most dex I should put in a STR build?

Been using the uchi, rapier and estoc, what shouls I infuse them with if anything? I just finished the abyss watchers and I dont think fire would be useful against skeletors.

Casual reminder that Our King is back in action.

nth for souls mspaint art

>the champ isnt above god tier

what is wrong with you

>Estoc

Why you do dis

>knightslayer ring
not-Tarkus invades you, yes, but you can also find him a little deeper in the same area before the end of the catacombs where you can climb up to the ballista, you can go down to a room filled with lava and Tsorig, or you can go up and there's a bridge over that lava and a black knight that you can aggro over to fight with Tsorig and just kill him there for the Fume Sword, the ring, and the shield.

if it was my tier list I'd just lump mid and top together Cause I really loved most of the bosses in this game.

Can anyone explain why Champ is loved so much? he just seems to be the same except with wrestling moves. not that I mind or anything, he was fun but I actually died more times to oceiros.

>working my way up through the game
>having a blast
>get to around level 70-80 and past the pontiff fight, start doing a lot of duels and invasions for covenants
>good times all around
>get to level 100, invasions for faithful

>giant tree seed, gank squad
>giant tree seed, gank squad
>oh yeah giant tree seed and gank squad waiting in the fucking duel zone yet again

Who the FUCK thought the giant tree seed was a good idea? There are literally people who just farm invasions all day apparently, they get 3-4 of their friends together and pop a seed and just hang out and murder everyone who joins all day.

>invaders have less health
>invaders have half the flasks
>invaders are often outnumbered
>host can run and hide with the obscurity ring and summon more phantoms or just wait for way of the blue people to come in automatically
>the one thing invaders have on their side, the ability to side with enemy monsters, is now deleted too

I don't even want to fucking play anymore this is so bad at this level. Probably going to start a new character and stay around level 40-80 in all honesty, this is just ridiculous.

Whoever thought the giant tree seed was a good idea should be neutered, real talk.

The other half are like pic related.

>god tier is literally gods

>Estoc
But really your infusions depend on the build you're going for

It came with the assassin... Ive been using the rapier more.

Abyss Watchers were my favorite in all honesty. DS3 is my first souls game and it took me 8 tries to finally beat them, but I was so new to the game and got so fucking frustrated I felt like almost quitting playing that day, but I tried one last time because I *REALLY* wanted it, and that frustration exploded in ecstasy when I beat them with literally 1% health left, 0 estus, and used literally all of my stamina with the 4th and final hit dealing the last bit of damage to kill him.

I was literally shaking afterwards and my skin was all tingly, it was orgasmic. Even the Nameless King wasn't that big of a deal by the time I got to him because I had become used to the game by then and upgraded with good equipment. Abyss watchers were the best imo because they're the first real fight of the game that stomps your face repeatedly and makes you think on multiple occassions it's impossible (again, for someone new to these games, not a veteran).

tl;dr Abyss Watchers Best Watchers. Also Wolf Knight's Greatsword is underrated, the damage is reasonable but it's the moveset that puts it over the top. I catch a lot of people off guard with the R2 attacks, switching between 1H and 2H.

I made a mistake picking that image didn't I lol

Pls whats better for mid range pvp (invasions + honorabu) 50 or 60?

use this one first

you probably should have played Dark souls 1. How did you feel about soul of cinder since it was mostly fan service?

>finished plat on ds3 a few hours ago
>just turned on ds1

ds3 is better

DaS1 somehow feels more dated than DeS at times.

>run out of estus and have 250 hp left
>hide with a branch and the host and his phantom camp the bonfire so long i actually regain all my hp back from my blessed mail breaker

wew lads

I GOT THEM IN THE BASALISK TRAP
HAHAHAHAHA

Can someone help me kill Consumed King on PS4? I'm trying to kill him at SL 25 so I can kill the champ so I can get arty's gear but he's fucking me harder than the dancer for some reason. Pass is dsg, waiting at the boss fog, I'll love you forever.

>faraam or dragonslayer best
>not the silky lingerie titty shirt set

whats wrong with you

Played DS1 a few weeks prior to 3 coming out and downloading it on PC.

Yes, 3 seems better overall.

Bosses aren't as hard (most are easy), but that might be due to less clunky gameplay on the PC.

ive done this shit before
had their backs against the wall with the mimic and curse frogs pushing their shit in

stunlocked them both into curse death
so satisfying

What's the best Staff for a pure 60 INT char?

REGULATION 1.06
W H E N
H
E
N

Court

WHY ARE THOSE TWO PILLARS SO CLOSE TOGETHER AND THAT OTHER ONE SO FAR

WHY IS THE SPACING NOT EVEN

>entering the boss fog before I finish entering the world

sometimes I delay entry just to spite them

You actually want your weekly dose of straight sword buffs and magic nerfs?

15 so you can use Gundyr's Halberd

How's the rapiers in 3? Not usually a fan but really loved using the reiterpallasch in BB, plan to use the standard rapier and ricards rapier(heard the estoc is broken in pve and pvp so I'll be avoiding that)

I use the Estoc

I've used the Estoc in every Souls game

The Estoc is good

fuck the haters

fuck i killed that old hag and it somehow teleported me after siegward boss fight to dancer room. warning dont kill dancer before big giant boss

Not that same user but, what's minimum for str for a DEX build ?

Any anons using Morne's Hammer? Any build tips?

>Start a new non-Knight character
>Don't even make it to Bordt before I'm bored out of my mind
>Delete character

What's wrong with me.

You get teleported either way

Or do it ASAP and have a +10 weapon before fighting Vordt.

>summoned for fight club
>run to arena
>emote to opponent red
>host plunging attacks on me and darksword r1 spam
>manage to get out of stun lock and knock him around.
>red opponent comes up from behind the host and slams him
thank you guy in forgotten king get up and yhorns machete

Haven't played since the objectively best game in the series, is this in the game too or does from hate fun and their own traditions?

it is in the game.
its not great, in fact i cant think of 1 single person ive seen who uses it, but it exists.

What is a good sl for watchdog Invasions on ng?
And how high should i upgrade my weapon?

MLGS has been in every single soulsborne game.

SL30 with +2 weapons. Have fun.

Please

>All the phantoms can sippy
>Lloyds Talismans are nerfed to worthlessness

dislike it

Ricard's Rapier is radical
I love it to pieces

>kill Emma early
>she still summons you after the third lord of cinder is slain
Sasuga Miyazaki-sama

farron knights are too easy for that picture to be realistic

Is spamming light attack with Dark Sword the best tactic right now?

I'm a little confused here. What exactly is the correct course of action to take? Kill Horace in the lake, and then tell her about his location?

Or would it be easier to just always say no to her? Would I even have to bother with killing Horace?

>ask /dsg/ a while back about NPC deaths
>"nah bro they're not sad
>"some of them are even funny"
>okay then
>fastforward
>want to get Anri's SS soon as possible
>figure since she's alone in Carthus Catacombs I might be able to strike then
>find her without Horace
>full charge warcry R2
>staggers her, she pulls out sword and board, but I miss the hit so nothing happens
Then, I line up and wack her a few times,

>What's happened to you?
>Please, stop!
>Gone hollow, have you? I'll dispose of you.
>Kill her disgustingly easy with the power of flames
>horrible scream
>Horace...it pains me...to leave you...
>Horace is at the bottom of Smouldering Lake already maddened
>she drops her sword and nothing more
>that was the end of Anri of Astora

You're a bunch of big fat liars to a bleeding heart like me

Bitch is old and knows most undead are pricks, might as well punish any dumb enough to murder her

oh boy here we go

>Call myself Benhart
>intending on going full cosplay with Northerner Helm, Pyro starter Chest and Moonlight Greatsword with the Round Shield since it's as close as I can get to Benhart
>finally got the Moonlight Greatsword
>it's pretty average tier
>forced to respec to pure sorcerer if I want to make proper use of this weapon and stay SOMEWHAT loyal to my cosplay, even though I started off as knight
>60 int, 30 vig, base stats for MLGS
>magic clutch ring
>bellowing dragon ring
>faster casting speed ring
>favor ring
>it's beams only hit for 300
>but if I connect the beam with the hit, it hits for upwards of 800-1000 depending on the enemy
>have one shot invaders by connecting both of them
>the charged r2 doesn't take mana, making it perfect for clearing mobs without using mana since I have 2 billion repair powders stacked up
>the charged R2 chains perfectly with the weapon art
>don't really want to use Magic since cosplay, but decide to do it anyway since I've never used magic in a souls game and I don't want to let my 60 int go to waste
>Heavy Soul Arrow hits for 500 on players (holy shit)
>Crystal Souls Spear uses too much mana for only 200 extra damage, so I keep it as burst but never use it
>have an extra 10% of weight left
>decide to put down a Knight Crossbow with Lightning Arrows just because
This is pretty fun. It's just too bad I was forced to up my level from 80 to 99. At least 99 still avoids reddit shitters though. Feels good.

I kinda ruined my whole Cosplay. I mean, he looks a lot like Benhart, which is great. But all these new items and stuff ruined the gameplay aspect of Benhart cosplay. Either way, Magic is pretty fun. The Moonlight Greatsword is pretty average. There are so many weapons that are outright better. But it's great fun to use.

I guess they didn't want every single wizard running around with this weapon like in the previous games.

Holy fuck are magic builds just complete ass through and through. Even in pve they suck hard. Holy shit magic just blows too much ass in this game there is literally no sense to use it at all.

No.
R1-R1-pause for the parry-R1 is the best tactic right now.

kill horace in the lake and tell anri or just don't tell her/kill horace and continue on

can I respec as many times as I want with rosaria covenant?

How do you get a slab? I know to get loads of chunks, but where's the slab?

>no summons for Pontiff

Send help.

If you tell her about the lake without killing Horace she dies, unless you killed horace.
So just dont tell her about it.

Reminder that even if you marry Anri, Horace is always first in their heart

what the fuck are these questlines

maymayzaki has gone too fucking far tbqh

Looking at it's wiki entry, the scaling is absolute shite in DaS3. Why do they balance these games around meta

>2016
>MLP is still a thing
How

see;
I'm using it.

It's not bad. But it's not good. I have 580 AR (which is pretty high) with it, but the split damage and the highly specialized stats are a big let down. Being forced to get 60 Int instead of 40 means you generally lack a lot of other stats. As such, at level 99, I've only got 30 Vigor.

Does anyone know when Hawkwood's summon sign shows up outside of Oceiros? Is it after Crystal Sages or something?

What are some good pvp dex weapons, sans estoc, katanas, rapier, and dank sword?

and after a thrilling 6 second chase, he falls of a ledge for a free ohko plunge attack
i was expecting at lease ONE phantom

Why does patches gotta be such a meanie head?

5 respecs or appearance changes per playthrough

they share the counter

5 times per ng cycle

npc deaths are fine if you arent murdering them because you're lazy

I need some help/advice on pyro invasions.

I have been playing pyro since ds3 came out and have been loving it but my biggest issue is dealing with hosts who are not dumb and just estus.

I have the best success invading when theres actually summons around, as it causes them to be less cautious, and normally I can fuck them all up with 2-3 casts before they realise where I am because I also play stealthy.

My biggest issue is when it turns into a 1v1 or 1v2 and they know to keep their distance. How do I punish estus chugs as pyro? I have gotten very good at free aiming orbs but ones a person realises that, if they are smart they know they can take their time. Kukris/poison knives dont seem to do enough, people wisen up to them.

Any suggestions?

I've never pvp'ed but how do you know that the host has popped a seed? Is there like a message on the screen or a loud sound effect or something?

>tfw I'm writing fanfic between DS3 sessions
You have no idea.

It's in and it's fun. Been using it non-stop bby

There's a seed icon where your buffs are.

What the hell still no 1.06

They ruined magic in every soul game after demon's souls because fun is not allowed

He doesn't like you, simple as that
He's a pal to those he does like though

is MLGS essential fedoraweapon core?

Host does crouching animation and a loud noise plays. Icon of Seed of a Tree of Giants is underneath the stamina bar like all the other effects.

Why don't you just wear Creighton's chest armor, it even has the exact same tabard

>Benhart
But Benhart didn't have the Moonlight Greatsword. :^)

you greedyguts!

>and normally I can fuck them all up with 2-3 casts before they realise where I am because I also play stealthy

what the fuck man you aren't venom snake bro

>How do I punish estus chugs
>punish estus chugs

lmao good meme. did you think spamming heals wasn't going to be un-counterable?

>aldritch invasions at 100sl
What? Is this actually real? It stipped summoning me after sl 80 or something.

Not nearly as much as it was in DkS II. I'm literally the only person I've seen using it.

It's supposed to only compliment melee in DaSIII, in reaction to how magic-focused DaSII was

They're good

Generally, not as much of a R1 win fest as the Estoc, but they're competitive otherwise.