League of Legends General - /lolg/

eyosongive.us

Western edition

I want fags to leave

I want to sit on his dick

who /tyler1/ here?

I want to cuddle with Kog on the pillows!

best guy
best hair
best adc

Why isn't there a cat girl champ? Why is Ahri such a shit dog girl?

I'm surprised trundlefag didn't make the OP of his traditional skin because thats all we're going to be seeing for the next eternity.

OR are we going to get more barafags for trundle now?

Quick, flood this shit thread with pictures so we can make a new one after 250 posts.

>go 15/0/4
>get an A

>go like 7/4/2 and get a bit more CS
>get an S+

fuck off with your shitty algorithms riot

why did meteos get so triggered by our guy?

Someone should send league bara pictures to show how great of a move they've done for making splashes like these and thank them for it.

>they gave Trundle a traditional skin with original voice but not Sion who actually has a voice that's worth keeping

get your weeb shit out of here

>Toph being added to League of Legends
Yes

Aurelion Sol is really cool guys

Why dont people stop and appreciate the good things about this game?

wait wtf, when did trundle get new splashes?

IM GOING TO LICK MY WAIFU'S VAGINA!

like 10 mins ago, latest pbe update in a looong time.

Because he's a good player who's also an asshole and most League players can't comprehend this.
>watch him stream
>barely gets that mad anymore
>stream is mostly just him laughing at donations and calling people's music requests shit
>friends all hate him

reporting for duty

>vagina
>not butthole

are you fucking gay?

What about anal?

xTH FOR kATARINA
BEST GIRL
:3C

>a jew nigger who constantly chimps out over a video game like a 10 years old autist
>our guy
Kill yourself.

Riot is run by retards. That's why. This skin + original VO would be str8 money.

Does the Taric heal stack? ie. if I'm tethered to somebody and use the heal, does the heal double for those within both me and the person I'm tethered to's range?

That's a man bro.

Hey guys. Guess what?

>Tali being added to league of legends.

:3c
what do you think of literally canon Garen x Kat?

BUTTHOLE IS O K TOO

man I hope they don't make Sejuani all flat and ugly when they update her splashes

trundlefag here and holy shit i'm so happy with those
i always thought traditional trundle was fucking ugly and terrible but holy fuck that splash is making my dick diamond
gotta have to get it with hextech crafting now

His design looks retarded. They fucked up his arms and now the proportions look off and his big head and tiny legs look silly

Fuck off with your SHITTY CS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums on NA needs one more player to launch
anyone can join
pass is vidya

well
its not canon
as user recently said jhins taunt towards kat would be that her end would be a duet, and jhin killed garen without kat being referenced anywhere near so i mean in reality kat x me is canon because she was with me the whole time
:3c

What about armpit?

because your guy intentionally feeds and ruins people's games

I love Lissandra!
no you aint
Trundle is an ugly and shit husbando even with his new splashes

Neither Riot nor reddit nor lolgen give half a shit about intentional feeding.

All any of you care about is flaming. Don't pretend otherwise.

>haha im so gay guys isnt it so wacky how much i like this champino xD
Hope you and everyone like you (Twitchfag, Lulufag, etc.) can join hands one day as you jump into an oncoming train.

>play this game since s2 with hundreds of games played
>stuck in silver
>never carry any games
>haven't gotten my first pentakill yet
>recently lost as zed vs ziggs
>failed multiple exams after locking my computer and studying for a week for them
>video games are my only hobby and I'm not even good at it
>the closest friend I have is an alcoholic that talks to me about once a week
>minimum wage job
>mom tells me on her deathbed she always hated how I was shit with women because she wanted grandchildren
>dad gives all the inheritance to my younger sister
>younger sister calls me a failure, moves to europe, then blocks all contact with me

give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill myself lolg, there's actually nobody that would miss me if I did it

Cs is just for getting gold. I was very clearly getting more gold roaming to kill out of position yis, vaynes, and morganas. Hence why i had thousands more gold than their vayne despite being 100 cs behind

its not that important, eat shit

riot is referencing it subtly, they aren't going to flat out confirm it with something like that

>Neither Riot nor reddit nor lolgen give half a shit about intentional feeding
Am I missing something here? Why the fuck would anyone not give a fuck about intentional feeding? People come here complaining about feeders all the fucking time.

xth for Cute Vi

Caitbro is that you ??

so how is your ranked going today?

well
garen isnt real kiddo so stop this rite NOw11

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums is LIVE on NA
idk how long this thread will be up but posting it here may as wel

you havent played a vg game, have you?

Don't be gross.

Well to be fair Blitzcrank was by far the least subtle thing they've ever done with the ship.

Also

Are we posting champions doing things normally now?

I would miss you.

neither is kat :3c

>weakened by her battle with the pig and her boar azir capitalizes

Define "doing things normally now"

>it's not that important
>Vayne is only 2k gold behind him
>37 minute game
>missed out on 211 potential CS
>missed out on an entire item

>people come here complaining about feeders all the time

except they don't? Nobody gets banned for int feeding. People don't even get banned for going afk anymore. People only get banned over chatlogs.

Riot doesn't give a shit about int feeders, either. They made an automated system to detect and punish flamers based on chatlogs and called it a fucking day, and Riot and all the little Riot shills patted themselves on the back and declared it a job well done.

Riot doesn't give a fuck about int feeders, and neither does anyone else.

>our guy
(you)

Do you think the Trump presidency will affect LoL in any way? After all, the game is 100% owned by Chinks, and the whole "player behavior" spiel is probably illegal and reeks of SJWism.

Maybe Trump can Make League Great Again!

>Doesnt even have all his skins

Im disappointed. I claim him now. You can not take him.

Capitalizes on what?
Being a total idiot?

im glad trundlefag got some new fap material ^^

>viktor buffs

They just can't let a balanced champion stay balanced, can they?

Don't bother even replying to these fags. They will do literally nothing but strawman the shit out of anyone who does anything but pat them on the back for being a piece of shit. Just enjoy the thought of them breaking their keyboards after getting permabanned for being autistic little monkeys who can't work with a team.

WHERE THE BUFFS AT?

>Terra is being added to League of Legends.

Yes

.5 increase on his ult duration

Give me a date and we can do it together.

>They will do literally nothing but strawman the shit out of anyone

Well what do we have here? Bet you're a samefag, too

>gotta have to get it with hextech crafting now

>He wasn't playing Trundle back when he was Naruto

Ugh, go away.

meh i was hoping for stronger q early

Things will change, Nonny. Don't let the shit that happens to other people or what they say get to you. Your family sounds like a bunch of assholes. It's hard to make friends but it'll be alright. I guarantee you things will change, just don't let insignificant things get to you.

If you feel like giving up just hold on for as long as you can. You'll find your interest, you'll meet that girl, you'll run into some luck.

I swear to god every fucking game I absolutely dominate my lane and get a ton of kills, and then the rest of my team feeds and I can't carry them hard enough

I'm playing ADC, do I need to rotate to other lanes to make sure people aren't shitters and lose us the game? I farm more than anyone else in the game and get a ton of kills but I still can't overcome the rest of my team feeding, help

Also I'm level 11 if that helps, help me combat shitters pls

You're free to prove me wrong. Give me some proof that Riot is actually dealing with int feeders.
Til then, feel free to shut the fuck up.

Take bot tower go mid win game

Play Talon, I think he's free this week. He's fun and murders retards.

They made a system for dectecting and banning intentional feeding too. Stop making shit up. You should try and google some.

Consider the following:

>submit Lissandra suggestion of her getting railed by multiple trolls and drinking a goblet of their semen
>lissandrafag is btfo
>commits
>???
>profit!

this confirmed to work.

Daily reminder that fags are not ok.

Unless they're girls.

Oh yeah i forgot i tell that there was bug on Viktor on the Pbe, gotta check again if they dont fix it so everyone can abuse it if it goes live

and what the fuck are you going to do about it little baby?
cry on reddit?

lmfao pathetic

YES!

you better not add Trundle do your degeneracy he's pure and i won't allow anyone to lewd him with lissandra

quick lolg what masteries on mord
also what should i build

>Viktor receives nerfs
>Viktor mains shit their pants over them
>Riot caves like a bitch and throws some buffs his way

I wish all this bitching would have worked to save Mordekaiser. Fucking Riot.

>pure
pure cheese is what he is.

I did that last game, but my team just fed mid before me and my lane partner could take bot tower and go to help them

I'll try I guess, I normally play Ashe

morde is okay
i play him jungle and push with the drake
my team gets no ganks before that

i wanna eat his dick cheese i bet it taste great :3

Sorry friendo, lissandrafag hates the idea of trundle with her, it triggers him most.

Literally just give Morde's E a decent slow. Then his ganks wouldn't be complete garbage and he wouldn't have nearly as many terrible lane match ups.

Right now he feels like a gimped nasus

>Play Morde top
>Always >90% hp, lane opponent is always Keep him pushed to tower
>E, Ult walk away with kill

Heh

>our guy

ZAC BEST CHAMP
PROVE ME WRONG FAGGOTS.