Star Wars Games General - /swgg/

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)
>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8917188#post8917188
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Bioware is the reason Koth sucks.

ACTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

also now only missing 3 pieces for mandalore the ultimate, and boots for eidolon sets. soon I will make more progress in being a hoarder.

Bioware's the reason a lot of stuff in the game sucks

Not fair. EA's the one calling the shots

EA only cares about the money, you can't blame writing failures on them

>here's sixty bucks
>hire a writer to do thousands of lines of dialogue using it.

does KotFE even have a thousand lines of dialogue yet?

and most of it's by Boyd anyway who's a permanent writer at BWA, unlike Freed who was just contracted for two chapters

Disney probably has their hand in the moneypot now, they'd be more involved in the writing side than EA

>thinking they'd be that stingy when we've gotten one Blur trailer for KotFE already and talks are in place for a second one, likely for s2

lel

>vette ablublublu's whenever i need to kill anyone
>jaesa goes fill my immortal whenever i need to kill anyone
i wish one of these weren't shit. I think im gonna go teenage goth queen over the autismal princess though, simply because you gotta kill someone sometimes.
im really glad i started playing this game i like it so much more than my last mmo

Besides his little crew, does anyone even like him?

Vette has no problem killing people who deserve it bro, she just doesn't like puppy kicking.

Also DS can get mad affection with her simply by sassing Imperials.

I do.

she's totally poo poo'd me killing people who insisted on attacking me just because i could show mercy. Like, shit, that dude just came at me with a gun and i took him down. how do i know he's not gonna shoot me in the back when i turn around?

>make character that looks like Phil LaMarr
>Phil LaMarr is in your game doing various NPCs
>don't get him to voice himself
Koth a shit, space him ASAP when the option comes up.

Vette's not really that cut and dry. She hates pointless killing but anyone that you really have to kill and/or you don't act like a complete edgelord about killing someone, she's cool with it.

Vette really is cool. Just don't be edgelord. She is my favorite companion.

i s2g if i go on one more story line and she shits on me for killing someone in pseudo self defence im gonna force chokeslam you guys.

or maybe i just want to indulge in my inner tween edgelord leave me alone

Here's a guideline:

If they're a cowardly fuck whose voice cracks when they try to threaten you, she won't approve.

If they're selling spice to kids, she will give you a handy behind the turbolifts for killing them.

Uh, she was pretty pissed at me when I told her to kill the Hutt who worked her mom to death, user. And if anyone deserves it from Vette's perspective, you'd think it's the fucking Hutt who worked her mom to death. But nope. She was angry as shit with me.

Now it's been awhile since I've did that quest but she wanted you to tell her not to do it. Yea it's naive expecting a Sith to do that but basically she's mad at you for trying to turn her to the darkside, in a way.

Vette would make a great BH companion

rekt

She will come next week bro.

>ywn be able to summon Vette and Blizz together for an all-star teamup

if you want to go on an edgelord binge use Jaesa. She will love you for it.

I play a somewhat light / grey Sith Warrior so Vette is perfect for me. If I were playing dark I would probably go with LT. Pierce.

Marr does not like to party.

Marr never wants to party

>tfw image of partyboi Marr stuck in my head now

He's still based though.

>Like Ziost but it gets fucking destroyed
>Like Rakatta Prime but no housing there
>Like Thana Vesh armor but can't seem to buy it anywhere except the GTN and even then rarely shows up or too expensive
>Like certain armor sets that either don't exist anymore, need 60 valor for or need to be level 65
>Can't chat it up with your crew mates after a certain point. So even people you've romanced don't do anything special except send you some shitty affection gift that works on them
>Almost no one there on old server. Maybe peaked at 15 people on the fleet at the most.

The worst part about all this is that my burnout of the entire genre contributed to this.

>finally make a cathar
>Get to Fleet and receive random hugs and petting
This is a thing?

what server/faction?

Imp EH like everyone else

>still haven't heard back about my appeal

Man. If I wasn't such a poor and lazy shitter I would have resubbed for KOTFE like the email newsletter said I should, and then checked my ticket in-game (the only way to do this)!

Space Cop Beardicus here to fuck all yo bitches.

Wish I wouldn't have abysmal pings there.

why did I create that legacy name years ago

dear god whyyyy

>just bought the Battlemaster Weaponmaster chest for my Jugg
>don't even have half the Valor rank to use it
I don't even care, that can always be leveled up. What matters is that I have it.

>tfw you will never bully those big fat tits again

Do any of you ever do a particular theme for a room when you own a few rooms in a house?

One of my guildmates got back in. He said that he told them that he was not an exploiter and made his money via the GTN and he had been playing the game for years. I think some people are now coming back but it is taking a while. Just be patient. Before you know it you will be slutting it up again!

yes. I have one room for business, one room for relaxation, one room for sex, etc

I've got a celebratory meat tree garden in my Kaas apartment

>tfw have enough meat trees now with the decoration changes that I could 100% the apartment just with them

>people complaining about getting too much XP now
How is this even a thing?

retards

They're complaining the game is too easy now because you can overlevel planets.

And it seems they legitimately think the game was hard before and not tedious.

That shit doesn't even matter since level sync is a thing now, you can't technically overlevel planets anymore.

You can outclass them, but they're bitching that they can't die doing heroics anymore and dismiss any suggestions to run them with no armor or no companions.

You can't fix stupid. Those people are morons. The problem is those are the kind of people that make a lot of noise and think they are important. They are the reason so many dumb things happen.

WTF kind of place do you have? can I see it?

Every SH should have a sexnasium

>already 100% my house without a sexnasium
I've made a horrible mistake.

>tfw people from erp guilds would still pay you than get it for free amongst themselves

an awesome place.
agreed! That is one of the most important rooms!
you know what you need to do my friend. Pick one of the rooms and do it over.
I love to ERP with people I know. I make an alt and pretend to be someone else. It always makes me smile when they use the lines I told them about.

Every stronghold you have needs to have at least one part of it for that.

Any guild suggestions for Imperial EH?

>that twi'lek
It's dangerous to go alone. Here take this.

top kek

If I had a place like this IRL I would be like Howard Hughes and never leave!

how do you afford all those things? Decorations are very expensive

most were given to me in exchange for certain things. But if you want nice things it is simple. Do the heroics each week. Get into a group of 4 to do it for max money. You will easily be able to get anything you want after a very short time.

I've spent nearly all my money I make on decorations, and yet still desire more.

It was great when it cost 90cc to transfer. I would have said go to Harbinger because often things there are dumped at bargain prices.

I wish all your decorations were also across all servers.

So another question fellow swtor players.

What is your favorite class? Weapon wise, ability wise, story wise, animation wise? any combination of the above.

For me its SI as an assassin for 4. Juggernaut Scoundrel and AP Powertech animation and ability wise, and bounty hunter for story.

My Favorite Class would have to be the Vanguard. I like the story, Animations are simple but effective.

nothing tops killing a Sorceror by smashing his head in with the butt of your rifle.

Immortal Juggernaut as a close second, you look like a badass when you backhand a fool and stun him for 4 seconds.

>Gameplay (non-Force)
AP Powertech
>Gameplay (Force)
TK Sage
>Story
Inquisitor
If I had to start all over again I'd probably make another APPT to be honest.

Weapon wise I love my Commando. Nothing like that bolt storm (or whatever its called) zooming across to hit the target.

Ability wise - Scoundrel. You can sneak past all sorts of things, crowd control both droid and human / animal.

Story - Agent has the best story IMHO. I love doing that over and over again except doing different things to see how this would play out.

animation - assassin has the coolest

I love commando a bunch in terms of looks, though guardianis pretty top tier if i'm being honest, sniper is nice too

>weapon
>animation
Guardian.
>ability
Powertech.
>story
Warrior.

For ability, story and animations I will always love Sith Inquisitor Sorceror. It was my first class I played and still enjoyed it.
In particular I played Lightning spec and loved every minute of it.
>mfw every ability except for two is a lightning bolt

if we previously were married to Vette what is going to happen when we cheated on her with are cute lil Sith Potato?

Same thing that happened with Kaliyo. Nothin.

Is there a sexier armor set then Satele's armor with dancer bottoms? page 9 - saving this thread

I wear mandolorian seeker with dancer bottoms. The butthurt from the mando rpers is hilarious.

I like your style!

When they ask me if I'm a mando I say yes. Clan Slut, House Whore

HAHAHAHA

I knew I should have gone to EH

Relaxed jumpsuit and uniform are pretty nice

>rattataki assassin in relaxed uniform
>~11.4million in freebies so far and I only have 4days 11h in /played

Action? Action!

you go there action jackson!

what server? post butt

BC. No.

>cathar
You don't have any self-respect?

anal kenobi a best

bald fem cathar bt1 is the best look for them desu.

Apparently being on your ship at level 65 is now an exploit

swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8917188#post8917188

It IS fucking weird how many 65 Juggers there are on the ship (~15 right now on BC in the middle of American night.)

I'm baffled as to how they could be exploiting anything, except maybe botting space missions.

Fuck lightside Jaesa and Jaesa in general.

I don't mind the Empire being Darksided, I'm just chill being lightsided, no need to fix what isn't broken.

I see lots of people always on the fleet and never going elsewhere. Must be an exploit too.

Snitches get stitches

>this guy

>still banned
>still no reply to my appeal

>Bioware starts mass banning people who make a lot of cash money
>Bioware starts banning people who just stand around in their ships
>Bioware starts banning people who just stand around on the fleet
>Bioware starts banning people for just breathing

>>Bioware starts banning people for just breathing

jokes on those fuckboys, I'm a skeleton

Do you have skeletal magic?

Oh boy. I can't wait to get banned for using my ship to get around

Do you have lungs?

Ha ha, just kidding I used my magic to replace them with a baked potato

Commissar Musco has judged us to be faltering in our dedication to the party. He will carry out our executions with his HK-55 blaster pistolâ„¢

This really is the end of the line