heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/mage#44:2;49:2;177:1;276:2;368:1;467:2;489:2;557:1;595:2;672:1;7732:2;7748:2;7749:2;7753:2;12227:2;12300:1;14454:1;27214:1;33134:1;
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for C'thun decks are underpowered.

first for xaril

first for paladin expert is literally impossible and makes me want to fucking die

who /cancer/ here?

Shaman
>4 mana draw 2 cards
Mage
>3 mana draw 2 cards

Shaman
>3 mana 2/3 weapon
Warrior
>2 mana 3/2 weapon

Shaman
>3 mana deal 4 damage to a minion
Rogue
>3 mana deal 5 damage to a minion

Shaman
>2 mana deal 3 damage
Hunter
>2 mana deal 3 damage and draw a card
Mage
>2 mana deal 3 damage and freeze
Rogue
>2 mana deal 4 damage

Shaman
>3 mana deal 2 damage to 2 minions
Warrior
>2 mana deal 2 damage to 2 minions

Shaman
>5 mana deal 5 damage
Mage
>4 mana deal 6 damage

Xth for shaman is overcosted for shit value

Early xth for Brann + Master of Evolution

are you new, friendo? im guessing so.
how do you like the game so far besides paladin expert?

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

How are those flame jugglers working for you? Thinking of subbing them in my list

FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEE

Chillmaw and Ysera are good though.

>UTH + Infest
Why can't I hold all these beasts

>play against C'thun priest
>rush the shit out of him
>gets to play 2 darkmender in a row
>heals for 20 damage dragging the game until turn 10
Ebin game

>intentionally omitted the 6 for 7/7

Spotted the shaman shitter

>Wild

Infest hunter is what feign hunter should have been

brann or thassarian?

thalnos or sylvanas?

i play c'thun druid, and can only get 1 of each for now.

>adding overload to the mana cost when they have four (4) ways of removing overload
>16 damage for 5 mana is balanced

Wrong spider son, that wolf got cucked by a big black spider

I know, but N'Zoth/Sylv/Carine seem much more flexible in what decks you can put them in, I do really like dragons but if I spend my like 4k dust on them that's like, ALL my dust.

YOGG THE HERO

>Considering the fact that you have to spend 2 more mana to remove the overload of 1-2 mana as a good mechanic
>Thinknig that forcing a class to absolutely need to run 2 cards to even be viable is good design

they've been working great, can't think of another two drop that could adequately fill it's slot

What card can I use to replace Keeper of Uldaman?

Another hot spicy meme off the grill for you

I just started the day before the new expansion came out and I actually really enjoy it, I am having a ton of fun. I just hit level 21 as shaman and decided to go about clearing the expert AIs but I literally cannot beat the paladin. I'm on like my 8th try and I'm ready to eat a bullet. I can't even get him below 20. Aside from this fucker, I love the game so far. I lose almost every game but the feel of playing is so cool.

R8/10

nothing

that card isn't even in the game wtf

are you just making up cards? why the h*ck would you do that

Why did you give a paladin card a warlock effect?

Because it's fun

Holy shit you guys, I've been climbing ranks fast with fucking priest.

We gucci now.

I'm really liking this new deathrattle hunter. I don't even run N'zoth cause I always found him to be a win more card, but call of the memes and huhuran on the Highmane make this deck so strong.

>h*ck
>gucci

I want off Veeky Forums's wildride

>newfag AND tripfag
(puke) *cringe*

>tried Magic & Madness
>spellslinger
>yogg's bitch

Who designed this deck?

That's not how card design works, user.

*Grabs you by the neck and points a knife at your throat* Back the fuck off???

>It's another C'Thun Druid with the perfect curve episode
Shitty expansion, can we skip to the next?

I'm pretty bored, at least before the expansion I was furious all the time. Now I'm just bored.

>Because it's fun
OCfags not understand anything again. Just stop

What are some fun cards that synergize with freeze spells that aren't the standard OTK ice block thing?

I'm thinking of running the validated doomsayer and that dragon that doubles attack every turn.

This is for casual jank.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Nice try, Aldor Peacekeeper

at rank 6 I barely see c'thun dicks. I basically only see memelocks and shamans. where are the c'thun memes?

>druid gets nerfed
>immediately becomes cancer again

hmmm wonder if they just have something super good no other class has

DONT RESPOND TO TRIPFAGS
DONT MENTION TRIPFAG NAMES
DONT GIVE TRIPFAGS (YOU)S
IGNORE TRIPFAG POSTS

>old gods lasted three days before getting boring

that's a record i guess

Why not make a card that gives you all of what other classes has?

I'm at rank 5, all I face is C'Thun druid and fucking shaman. This expansion was fun for 2 days but now it's turning out to be shit. Whoever thought giving shaman a 4 mana 7/7 and a 0 mana 5/5 with taunt, needs to be fired

Why is this allowed? Wouln't it be fair for the heal to be 5 instead of 10, it's easy as hell to get C'thun to 10 before turn 5

>being this autistic

Just like Warlocks are forced to make choices about life totals and pacing.
Just like Warriors are forced to worry about armor / attack
Just like Druids are forced to use overcosted cards to increase their options.
Just like Mages are forced to run card draw because they are more reliant on their hand than other classes.

All the classes have options, they aren't forced to do anything. But some strategies are better than others, and right now shammies get a lot of value out of overload and clearing out overload.

You seem to be opposed to the idea of their being a difference in classes at all. As if they should all have the same tools and play the same. Get that commie bullshit out of this thread.

>open free whispers of the old dust packs
>only legendary: nat pagle, darkfisher
>are you fucking kidding me
>open today's brawl pack
>nat pagle
>i am completely out of hope at this point
>complete quests and open a last pack
>yogg saron, hope's end
You wont believe me but it's all true.

So what's the deck that can make yogg do the most stupid shit possible?

>rate my shitty shit

hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/mage#44:2;49:2;177:1;276:2;368:1;467:2;489:2;557:1;595:2;672:1;7732:2;7748:2;7749:2;7753:2;12227:2;12300:1;14454:1;27214:1;33134:1;

not pictured in image: N'Zoth. sorry for shit crop, best I could manage with phone.

this new hunter deck is goddamn cancer

>phone posters
Kill yourself

Guess I just haven't been lucky/unlucky enough to see the C'thun decks. The only C'thun decks I've seen since I started climbing from 10 to 5 have been Reno-C'thun Warlocks.

in Standard? which one?

I don't understand how you guys are having trouble with druids.
They get a few big minions they can play but there is so much removal out there to deal with them, and if you are playing a control deck you should have a good board or other ways to deal with them.
I haven't lost to a C'Thun Druid yet, and I've been playing Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Priest and Paladin decks. Both control and aggro/midrange stuff.

It lets you play good shit ahead of turn by segmenting those turns into effective and ineffective mana usage turns. If you know how to plan ahead all of the cards you listed, and the ones you didn't, are more effective than any other class cards. This is especially true now that this expansion has given them so much insane synergy (turn 4 on curve 5/5 taunt, followed by a 7/7 and a tunnel trogg that's immediately boosted to 3/3)

Isn't that what this does?

>Play C'thun minions on curve
>Play C'thun on 10
>Doomcaller
>Recast C'thun

Fun & Interactive. Thanks Ben!

>use removal on 4/10 klaxxi
>get twin emperors shoved up my ass
>if I trade to them board is clear for cthun

What is a good standard tempo mage list? Mage & Madness sucks

Why are the nipples censored? That's Varian.

>everything i lose to is cancer
when will this meme end?

post dick pls

not killing him during the 2 turns you have while he plays Doomcaller and does nothing else

your list is shit

How to I improve this deck without making all my cards golden?

Help /hsg/ i opened Malkorok and now i want to have FUN

Do you know how are the chances to get a fucking trogg ,then a totem golem, then a fucking flamewreathed? I've been trying out mid range shaman and I've gotten the combo once out of 30 games.

If you can't beat them before they play C'Thun then your aggro deck is shit.
If you can't out control a C'Thun deck then your controld eck is shit.

>killing opponent when heal for 10 mana or 20 with brann cards

Say, what is a good rule-of-thumb minion to spell ratio in a deck?

>combo druid is most bold-faced cancer going into xpac
>everybody is sick of playing against "me play strong minions on curve then drop combo"
>so team 5 got a genius idea
>they based the entire xpac
>on playing strong minions on curve
>and dropping a shitload of damage from hand
BUT IT'S RANDOM

>Matches still being decided by RNGjuggler
SO GLAD THEY NERFED IT, GOOD FUCKING JOB BLIZZARD

It's a matter of fact that Blizzard heavily underestimated how easy it is to get C'thun to 10

>he kills my deathlord
>his C'thun comes out

thank you for your valued feedback on the list

Craft this bad boy.

I admittedly lose to a lot of things that aren't cancer.

Lots of fair decks out there at the moment, to be honest.

You must be shit then, because I consistently go
>tunnel trogg
>totem golem
>hero power
>thing from below
>tunnel trogg, faceless

Maybe learn how to build a deck, I dunno.

It makes me think that C'thun was supposed to start around 1-2

>Playing wild
Well that's what you get

Paletress a shit and you're already running 5 Deathrattles. Sub in N'Zoth 100%

>that one guy playing against himself in Wild

user its a good thing that his yet to be buffed C'thun comes out without triggering the Battlecry
he conceded

I think you misunderstand how good of a situation that is for him

>i decide what is fair and what isn't
when will this meme end?

Yeah I must be shit at getting a good starting hand or at drawing, that's definitely under my control.

Druid is simply too versatile by nature.

They have like a trillion cards that have alternating effects, retarded draw, some of the best walls in the game, and can come online faster than any other class thanks to innervate.

As long as druid doesn't get utterly raped in an expansion, it will be a great class. Hell, even if it did it could probably survive on classic.

Building a deck with a good curve and knowing how to mulligan is under your control.

paletress is waifu as fuck and I don't have N'zoth but he's gonna get crafted when I've got the blues

>everybody's using flame juggler now
>the few decks that used him (blizzard so full of shit when they said he was used in a lot of decks) still do but he's not something you want to play on turn two anymore

all these hunters with toad, juggler, and bats just make the early game a dice roll

This expansion is living proof. When the nerfs were announced every other post was "DRUIDFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH"

And now they've just found another way to play broken minions on curve and then drop 14+ damage from hand. Literally nothing changed.

pretty sure a second sea giant is better but I don't have one and I don't want to craft one.