/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc/

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1CQSHQPslkV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR RINKAH IS BEST WAIFU

Solel is shit

Hayato is best Waifu

Lissa a best

i'm not gay, but

He's cute. I want to give him candy.

Azura a shit

Ryoma pls. Everyone knows you two are the biggest fags in the army.

He's flawless

What is with this meme? I know she's not the most well-loved waifu but I have seen nothing but sterile, exponential hate recently.

It's neither new or a meme. Azura has been disliked for quite some time now.

She's not strong enough to carry a relationship.

>My Blacksmith Rinkah gets more fucking mag levels than res
>Currently has fucking 10 res
send help

Cutest family.

It's a shitposter that wants to get a rise out of waterfags. Literally just ignore it

Anna is cute. I'm glad I married her.

Cuck. She loves gold more than you.

She's pretty sexy.

I like Hana

>Camilla: Oh my, I'd like a ride too~
Did that one guy ever end up writing effie domming dragon kamui?

Hana is

There's that word again.

Cute

>Camilla: Oh my, I'd like a ride too~
>Leo:...

Yes, that word. Does it upset you to know that Anna will never love you?

I'm not even joking. She straight up tells you that she will love money more than you even if you're married to her. Therefore, you are a cuck.

Hey, I was the one who first posted about Keaton and Kaden last thread.
I'm really sorry about that. I had no clue it would spiral like it did.

Memehouse pls go

What if I love money more than her

My life is a spiraling abyss.

If we could write our own custom card titles and weren't limited to like 5 characters, I'd set mine to be guardian of the cinnamon bun

hana bo bana

Oh my God, you actually mean it unironically.
Holy shit. I thought you guys were being pathetic morons as a joke. It's kinda sobering knowing that people of this calibur of stupidity exist.

Literally no waifu would cuck Corrin, are you stupid? Also why are you so obsessed with cuckoldry?

I wonder if he takes as much dick as his mother does. [Not gay though, just likes dick in his ass]

i like my husbando

Oboro, Camilla, Flora, Anna, Hana, just to name a few.

No one fucking loves you, you piece of shit.

It shouldn't have been off-screen, though. That's part of Birthright's problem. The Hoshido gang doesn't get much characterization - Ryoma and Takumi fuck off for half the game, and Hinoka gets zero attention. The Konquest Kidz, on the other hand, are all over you as soon as chapter 6 ends.

Benny's smile is the cutest thing in Fates.

vocaroo.com/i/s1CQSHQPslkV

Elise is shit.
>le cinnamon roll xD
Back to the FEreddit with you

He really is a big teddy bear

you have to admit annafags actually are cucked by IS removing her one niche from awakening and nerfing her already-bad stat eugenics capabilities even more

you idiots have no idea what cucked means

I expected her to be the stereotypical "onii-chan!!!" cute imouto, which she is, but she turned out pretty great. I also played as a female Corrin so it didn't feel as pandering/forced.

Her supports are almost always good too.

I feel sorry for you. You must have experienced some genuine trauma to be such a bitter, spiteful person. To be this genuinely angry at someone for liking a liking a fictional character more than your favorite fictional character.
I have to ask, user: Who hurt you?

t. Sakuracuck

>Night /feg/ was better they said
>The shitposters are asleep they said

Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen my boi

>that
>good support

Go fuck yourself. Just admit to the truth. None of these fictional girls will love you. Not only are they not real, but they love other characters more than you. Hana loves Sakura more than you. Soleil loves girls more than you. Camilla loves Silas more than you. Oboro loves Takumi more than you. Anna loves gold more than you.

Again, these are just some examples. You just have to understand this, otherwise you are a stupid cuck.

I wish there was a scene like this in Revelation after the final battle. That retarded hillside handshake was boring.

Fan Translation?

I want to like her but she's still my least favorite Nohr royal for that reason. It's ok to be cute sometimes but when that is their entire existence it just doesn't work for me. JP Effie pulls off moe better imo.

Why is Mikoto often given a huge set of jugs? I like me a pair of big MILF titties, but she's clearly on the small side:

I hurt that user when he was young.

Husbandofags don't shitpost people said.

I'm so sorry. I understand that my continuing to reply is distracting you from getting the help you so desperately need. I'll cease for your own sake.

Not even. Sorry but your waifu is just objectively shit.

the only solution to this is for Kamui to become money. he can become a dragon so I think he can become money no problem. then Anna will love him for all he's worth.

>too stupid to understand what objectively means
Inflammatory remarks work better when you're coherent.

No, Elise just speaks with a brummy accent.

>oi u fockin how-shee-dow cunt ye step away from me big bruv roight

>muh
>cuck
If you can make a single comment without using a buzzword someone may take you seriously.

Not my fault you get triggered by facts, user.

How is considered small side? She might not be Charlotte but she looks to be in the upper-mid tier at least.

Husbandofags can shitpost just as much as waifufags can. There's no logical reason why they can't. Not saying it's all them of course but I'm willing to bet they are responsible for their share.

Your waifu will be sad if she knows you shitpost about other girls. Don't break her heart.

That's exactly how I feel about Sakura.

No seriously though. That font looks off to me.

The thing about waifus is that we're garbage individuals wholly divorced form the blandly nice self-inserts. It'd never work.

Fuck you

Can we just delete this thread and start over?

Milf doujins always do that. The milfs always have huge racks, thick bodies, and wide hips, etc. Sometimes the size difference is really strange.

>> ;_; my loneliness is crippling since you left me

>doing a high level skirmish battle
>decide I'll try to solo it with Kana to get her some levels
>thanks to some dual guards and dodges there's only 2 enemies left and Kana needs to more attacks to fill up her gauge
>can easily kill enemy berserker in two hits
>can only kill enemy spear master in two hits if I proc dragon fang or get a crit
>decide to go for the berserker since it's safer
>Kana crits him leaving her dual gauge one attack shy of being full
>spear master attacks her at 51%
>actually misses
Holy jesus that was scary.

It is, the font's thinner in the NA version.

the jap version has a thicker font than the english version even when patched
t. piratefag with both

Yeah. Make a new thread. I'll post in it

That's why you gotta pump and dump.

Also who the hell invented horse spirit, those bonuses are dope.

Can't delete threads made on Veeky Forums
Trust me, I've tried

Post your cute fates family!

ok

I'm a nice person though. I don't shitpost and support anons liking whoever they want fictional character-wise. I work a state job with nice benefits, live in my own house, pay my own bills or at least I will by the end of the year, and comfortably fitting condoms in my size don't exist in the US.
I'm pretty sure my waifu wouldn't hate me.

that's adorable

>I don't shitpost
obviously false

Thank you, too bad that's the only "piece" of MaCorrin/Rhajat stuff that will ever exist.

trip back on

Why are they blushing

>tfw no Foleo jap voice

family orgy soon

Why do you say that?

you forget TharjaAnon is not the only one that likes Tharja/Rhajat/Sallya/Shara/Syalla

Obviously he was gonna stealth fuck her before Kana barged into the room

I don't know, I just felt like adding a blush.

your own post contradicted it

No, TharjaAnon IS the only one who likes Tharja/Rhajat.

Please, trip back on.