Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

electric boogaloo
Old Thread: (Cross-thread)

>I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W (embed)

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Dylsu X
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Hornblower Togo, or Kealdrix

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Mc0OSVrhoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

barb

Faren is the Yosuke of Guild Wars

vg!
which? D:

i like the 4th one user, you are very qt

lets see your epic picture you literal retard

nm this LH ele build sucks, it has CC and prot but it doesn't do threatening damage.
1k damage a swing isn't enough when you only get 30 swings every 60 seconds

yeah who knew man maybe there'sa reason conjure weapons are rarely used in pvp lmao

fuck man
i just wanna use stone heart + conjures and shit
why does anet have to shit on me like this man wtf

because anet's pvp balance is detemined by the abjured and whatever other pvp autists feed them

there's a reason existing old builds rarely get buffed and things get ignored for years

Hello I am Tyrael and this is my chef

Give me the chef's feetsies.

i want to barb jizzys cute butt

rizz is pure, trust me, ive tried

then i'll be the one to take his purity

i know that fucker is a closet subby gayfur

no user, he loves playing the game too much, our way of life isnt for him

Bummer.

I didn't notice until now though, that Fresh Air actually has really good Protection up-time just from overloading constantly. Demolisher Fresh Air might not have the same toughness that I was looking for, but the damage and buffs I wanted are all there.

Guess I shouldn't have bothered trying to work with condi Scepter/Warhorn w/ Earth Shield or Knight D/W with LH in the first place.

*righteous bird noises*

maybe he'll let me whisper lewd things to him while we play the game together? he's just too cute not to make use of

i didnt want to do this to you, but ive already claimed him, user

i'll steal him away from you cunt

not if i dominate you first bitch, you'll both take shade under my massive, throbbing barb on-command

Is there anything I can do with these account-bound skins if I have no real intention of using them? Can't be salvaged, sold or thrown in the toilet... such a waste.

unlikely, faggot
one sniff of my manly scent and you'll be on your knees begging for more

you lose a transmute at worst, its not a big deal

>Snowblind Tier 4
>Chuka and Champawat Skipping Stones Champion Reef Rider

thatd imply id allow you near my muzzle, id grab you in headlock and tease you with my large, squishy bicep muscle in your face before that happens.

Use them on alts you never play

sluts like you would probably get an erection from the air deprivation too

*unsheaths barb*
*teleports behind u*

nothing personnel kit

ill lift my tail and spray mark you for life buddy

i want to cuddle rizz and pat his mane while telling him he's pretty

aw, she is very qt.

Hello FRIENDS!
How are we all today ~

can someone repost the squatfu sliders and dyes ?

should be in the fireden archives

I don't get it. Cats complaining about rats at first for pedo spam. Now it's equivalent spam from the cats and their animal fucking fetishes. Get the fuck out charr. Ascalon belongs to the humans.

Anyone wanna barb my FHD? please and thank you

Shut the fuck up gw1 autist. It's just one guy spamming cats and it'll be over soon. Contain your assburgers for just a few more hours and everything will be swell.

bless you user, found it

youtube.com/watch?v=_Mc0OSVrhoE
REMOVE CHARR remove charr
you are worst cat. you are the cat idiot you are the cat smell. return to blood legion homeland. to our krytan cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zaishen menagerie….ahahahaha ,orr we will never forgeve you. flame legion rascal FUck but fuck asshole catt stink orr asckoln ascalone..charr genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead charr..ahahahahah BLACK CITADEL WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget Foefire .ascalon we kill the imperator , black citadel return to your precious blood legion homelands….hahahahaha idiot charr and asura smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE charr FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. ascalon+orr+kryta=kill black citadel…you will charr,rurik alive in ebonholde, rurik making album of ebonholde . fast rap rurik ebonholde. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of rurik… you are ppoor stink charr… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
rurik alive numbr one #1 in ascalon ….fuck the citdael ,..FUCKk ashol charr no good i spit? in the mouth eye of ur flag and legion. rurik aliv and real strong wizard kill all the cat farm aminal with rap magic now we the ascalon rule .ape of the zoo khan-ur fukc the great destroyer and lay egg this egg hatch and citadel wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of asura. ascalon greattst countrey

>mfw some of the sliders are STILL incorrect

why is it suddenly caturday every single day now -> thread limit -> new caturday thread -> (repeat)?

Because the shitposter has literally nothing going for him in his life, so after a year of sperging out on Saturday/Sunday, he's dumping his full folder of autism over the threads so he can stroke his micropenis at the people getting upset over it.

post the correct ones then

eat shit caliboi

drool

I love fluusi. I'm gonna marry him.

I love Rikki. I'm gonna marry her.

I love Vae. I'm gonna gaymarry him.

Doubtful

Can I atleast give you a friendly hug and reassuring pat then?

I love the drosera She's gonna be my wife.

I guess.

I love Vuncia. I'm gonna lezzymarry her.