/mbgg/ - Mobage General #542

Idols are justice edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix
Feel free to request a game to be added to the list.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56570909
a.pomf.cat/ozflgh.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vhxpgb.mp3
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aquatrax.zyon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Idols are Justice
>Flat is justice
That means Idols are flat?

Only the good ones

For never ever.

Who else here saving all their crystals for every game for Halloween? Out of all events, I think Halloween skins can look the best sometimes.

Even if sometimes it's the same thing reused over and over etc.

Looks like Laffey is not THAT rare like the wikia says.

have been doing 30/60/60/30 and I keep getting dupes of her.

I hope people make a basic guide pastebbin for VA.

Here's a rundown of the idol prologue
>Parallel Story toward obtaining Top Idol
>Ignore that the setting is slightly different and enjoy the story
Seriously, who the hell is talking. It almost sounds like Itsuki but doesn't.
>Sensei stopped teaching high school last year and went to Tokyo to find work
>Has some overwhelming passion to manage idols because it was always their dream

>Girl finds the map he dropped, it happens to be to the same location for the same purpose
>She's auditioning to be an Idol, you're interviewing to be a manager

>They get to the building only to find a note
>The president has left already, but they're free to use the office as they like
>A Plushy that's the secretary there overhears them
>>It has a monologue about its involvement: Wouldn't it have been a shame if this infernal guard dog only showed up in chapter 2, so now it's a mascot for this story
>They show Alulu the note, it gets upset that the president skipped out
>President left out of despair for trying to find idols or something, so they're shit out of luck
Bad end
Hoshitsuki-san points out they can use the office, so they're going to do the idol stuff anyway

I'm not likely to do translations for this idol stuff unless there's stories similar to diaries or flora. I'll pay attention to the story still however, so can discuss what happens in the thread if user are curious.

Rouge Yuri is gun

Princess Miki is hammer

Princess Subaru is sword

Princess Haruka is gun

Rouge Nozomi is spear

Rouge Kurumi is Cane

[Princess] Miki [Hammer]

Skill: Fresh Melody: 18x damage (20.7x damage)

- Ignores weapon affinities.
- Skill power is based on HP.

Friendship: With Us Three, We'll Do Our Best: Hammers and Guns - Decrease skill combo count requirement by 1 and increase HP by 7%.

[Princess] Subaru [Sword]

Skill: Signature Pose: (5.6x)*5 damage ((6.44x)*5 damage)

-Ignores enemy resistances. (Deals extra damage vs super-effective enemies, but hits neutral against resistant enemies)

Friendship: Do You See an Idol?: Swords and Hammers - Increase damage dealt by 10% and SP by 9%.

[Princess] Haruka [Gun]

Skill: Butterfly Flutter: 22x damage (25.3x damage), (Homing)

-Ignores weapon affinities.
-Skill power is based on HP.

Friendship: I Love to Sing!: Guns and Swords - Decrease skill combo count requirement by 1 and reduce SP cost by 10%.

[Rouge] Nozomi [Spear]
Skill: Red Hot Heart: 8x+(4x)*? damage (8x+(5x)*? damage)

-Ignores weapon affinities.
-Before attacking, debuffs the enemies and makes them receive 50% more damage for 15 seconds.

Friendship: Aren't You Fascinated?: Spears and Guns - Increase combo damage by 20% and attack by 4%.

[Rouge] Yuri [Gun]

Skill: Unlimited Leap: 21x+(3x)*? damage (24.6x+(3x)*?) damage, (Homing)

-Ignores enemy resistances. (Deals extra damage vs super-effective enemies, but hits neutral against resistant enemies)

After attacking, adds a buff that makes all regular attacks become spreadshot attacks.

Friendship: Give It Everything You've Got!: Guns and Rods - Increase damage dealt by 10% and HP by 7%.

[Rouge] Kurumi [Rod]

Skill: Mellow Intonate: 5x+(3x)*? damage (5.86x+(3x)*?) damage

- Ignores enemy resistances. (Deals extra damage vs super-effective enemies, but hits neutral against resistant enemies)
- After attacking, adds a buff that makes all regular attacks become spreadshot attacks.

Friendship: The Outfit Is a Bit Breezy: Rods and Spears - Increase attack by 6% and movement speed by 15%.

Damnit user, if you're going to copy paste, at least format it for here so it doesn't read like ass.

Halloween's not generally a main target of mine, but it does get nice outfits sometimes.

I like it when they go with the dressing up aspect and get creative, not so much when it's just generic pumpkins everywhere.

But my saving is usually just "next set I like enough" rather than "not gonna roll until _____," anyway.

1. You can reroll for double 6* if you want
2. Step on every spot for max crystals
3. Set your favorite for who you want followers to use
4. Most weapon skills are healing for some reason
5. ???

Overall, Rogue set looks more useful than Princess. Especially Nozomi.

Unhappy robot inside pumpkin

Well, another user pointed this out last halloween.

Technically, what they wear for most other sets already constitutes as costumes.

So they have to actually make the Halloween Costumes Halloweeny.

I guess they could try something like classical monsters? But I'm not even sure there's 18 classical monsters everybody recognizes. Though I guess they could pull from youkai since Japan.

>Not rolling for powercreep instead
Your gaming experience is under the mercy of those powercreeper, unless you spend gems for everytime you lose like dogboy user back then.

Why isnt there Crusaders Quest in the Pastbin anymore?

Halloween itself is too far off right now to save for. The saving pool is currently reserved for swimsuits.

However, I rather like Halloween as a theme more than other holidays. The only themes that beat it out are Japanese sets because weaboo and certain types of elegant or lewd sets.

Grand Summoner release when?

Anatomia event incoming tomorrow at 16 JST, you can get a character to join.

Finally gotten 4* doll. Now it's back to valkyrie profile rerolling hell.

What is this?
That sonymusuc mobile game?

Sweet.

For Panzer Waltz which attire should I use when crafting mod slot active detectors?
I'm tired of 4 armoured cars in a row.

I wasn't actually complaining about how BGHS did it, I liked some of theirs quite a bit.

Renge, Haruka, Asuha, and Urara come to mind in particular. Halloweeny, but not generic stereotypical halloweeny.

There's times to roll for powercreep, and there's times to roll for cute.

I spent 1000 gems on Xmas Eve Miki, but she's been worth every one of them.

Alternating her and Onsen Kokomi wrecks most stuff while keeping up a constant ranged shield, so I'm not too worried.

Is Xmas Eve Miki better than Flora Sakura?
Famitsu put Sakura on a higher rank than Miki.

Yup.

I'd imagine it's because it's had almost no activity here in a long time.

Sakura is one hit, Miki is a bunch.

I don't know how long Sakura's one hit stays around for, it may still be able to take out more than one wave. I know Onsen Kokomi can, at least.

But Miki still wins for wave clearing.

Sakura wins on stats and friend skill, though, so it makes sense for her to have her overall rating better.

I think it's best to wait for a rate up before rolling.

After T34M the next N4. I'm sorry Doro...
Archer is probably gonna take another few days, fucking Food expenses.

>643 secret plans
I miss having many materials

Not him, but dropped that game. Don't know what to do other than moving my girls towards the enemies, and the gacha & gacha currency is quite harsh.

Still love JH artworks though. All dat delicious ZR.

No one cared for Variant Story characters?

Anybody have any experience with Elemental Wings? Seems like it could be a cool shmup.

Was played a very long time ago here. Remember the main complaint was that the game had no content, you just had one story mode with 5 stages that you just run again and again on harder difficulties. Not sure if they've expanded on it though

The new girl has one lewd and like 2 cute pictures.
That's it.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56570909

This is just my guess, but I think the skill, the one where you flick character potrait, is based on your SUB weapon.

They seem neat.

But after two memorials and a limited set breaking new holes in the top rankings, a set of memorials that go straight into the "good, but not totally busted" range generate much less hype.

Especially with 100m, anniversary, and probably cross saber buffs around the corner.

dunno, you might be right.

I took off all of my lenneth's sub weapons and she's still healing, but now for a lot more HP. I have a fire bow I'll toss on her next and see what that does as a sub.

Comic TL where
This one looks fun

The only thing I could do was farming and buying stuff from the Port for more than a week due the construction of the HQ. Fuck that.
Soon my stocks are going to crash hard...

It's abandonware at this point. Just go play Dragon Heroes or Monster Sweeperz

I accidentally a whole corns.

Kill me.

Search comfort in pillow tankfu.

>tfw leveling up without Petrol Boost

Problem is there's literally no point transforming
It's much better to just use a skill than do 2~3 normal attacks
Slow SP recovery and needing to waste time reverting transformation doesn't help either

Can anyone translate the bottom four stats in pic related? Bonus point if you can tell me what they are for too.

Evade, Crit, Luck, Resist

Thanks user.
That's a pretty shit stat.

Nothing the idol M24 Chaffee cannot fix.

>tfw want to wait but also really need more weapons
These one and three stars are just not cutting it anymore, even as subs.

>BWMG result

Holy shit, she's a stalker.

Finally got her.

girls frontline

Finally done. I can go sleep now.

Oh forgot to add, if you backup your data you get 500 gems.

Idol Girl After School Songs

PopGirls by Princess
a.pomf.cat/ozflgh.mp3

Unlock by Rouge
a.pomf.cat/vhxpgb.mp3

Bullying is always an option.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aquatrax.zyon

>I complain about no android version
>they actually did it

damn nostalgia

mumi

>tfw any gold tanks I can make all cost secret plans

>Don't have enough Energy for "Roll 10, get 2 S" in Terra Battle
>Login
>MW gifts 5 Energy
>Have exactly 50 Energy now

Thank the Maker and MW. I hope I get some good charas.
How about you other Terr Battle players? Have you already rolled? Did you get any good ones?

Got myself Zuzu, Lunaken, and her recently. Now i just need to collect some money to recode Gatz.

Stop making excuses, Hitler got wunderwaffe while being bombed all day and his Monsun Gruppe jobbing resource delivery while you can get yours by simply trading for it using corns.

Congratulations user.
My S were Zafitte and Lunato (already have Rikken).
At least Zafitte has some nice debuffs. I guess.

I only got Lewto^, which is nice I guess because I got Lewto (SS) recently. By the way, how are you fairing against the Primordial Dragon King, anons?

I'm absolutely jelly. Good job, user.

Hitler didn't have a cooldown for pieces of fucking paper

Haven't tried him yet as my team is too bad.
But from what I heard his Life Drain is a total killer.

if you're only interested in generic cute lolis, pass. Kimono, idol outfits, and other costume collabs are special gatcha only, Tales is known for a sizable fujoshi following so it's got a 50:50 of cute grills and handsome dudes. Gameplay relies on RNG more than I'd like, and there's kind of a p2w ceiling because you WILL feel the lack of strength/ability to clear mania/heaven or hell level content if you don't get lucky rolls.

That said beginner summon is still going on (30 stones for 10 rolls instead of the usual 50, and you're guaranteed one 5*), global version is showering players with stones. If you wanna just give it a shot/take a look, now's the time.

Are there any good roguelikes similar to elona on play store?

after dozens of tries, i finally conquered this nightmare. Just one hit or mistimed flight means failure with this boss

I tried to fight him and got my ass handed. Hard. I have heard that you can beat him with a moderate difficulty by using 4 Tomberry Companions (I only have 3). After all, all the damage that the Dragon and some of the mobs of the event is fixed damage. Not-Patria to mention the evil moving trap that deals 3000 of fixed damage.

The most difficult phase comes around the 50% HP phase. The Dragon goes haywire and starts using Trash, All that deals 9999 damage to everyone.

ded

I finally got slot 6 unlocked in Panzer Waifus and I'm checking out the R&D for what to build and I have some questions.
Do equipment slots matter? All Purple seem to have 5 but gold tanks range from 6-8 total slots. Should I avoid 6-slot units or do they get raw stats to compensate so it's still ok to build them?
How hard is it to obtain/advance off-slot gear(for example turret armors)? Do higher level missions have them drop at a better rates or you'll have to slowly farm it up?

Grats. Now farm him and get the other girl.

I think you can craft gear in BMWG.

Also, if girl's art blinks, she'll have Live2d, so use this to avoid static art girls, if you want,

i don't think my heart can take farming this guy and the girl seems doable without skill leveling

I've been rerolling in terrabattle, so far only have gotten invincible and czekras. Is it worth trying to get one of the new z units?

>Do equipment slots matter?
Depends on the role that you want them to perform, for example external slots mean you can mount armrest for extra infantry, more internal means more binoculars for scouting and you can mount almost everything in special but the equipment is rare even with BWMG.
Another example is using medium tanks with high amount of external slots to perform the role of scout instead of LT by giving it binoculars.
Raw stats usually does not matter as much as its munition selection and amount of slots. That's why tanks like ATG Archer with 8 slots and high accuracy is highly desirable.
As for equipments just make them in BWMG using the right attire such as HT attire when crafting armour and once you pass 18 you can trade corns and dog tags for BWMG resources as well.

IIRC from clear run from Appbank bunch, you can make Taiyou available when 2nd battle starts, so yeah, just make sure he's there.

>Do higher level missions have them drop at a better rates or you'll have to slowly farm it up?
As far as I could tell there is no difference in drop-rate, so you can farm lower levels.
But as the other anons already said, you can craft equip in the BWMG later on. But that might take a while, as BWMG is quite pricey.

They are cool, but they have a hefty EXP curve, not to mention that the skills slots won't be unlocked until much later on the story.

My advice is that you aim for an SS mage, or a nice unit like A'merpact. An AoE magic user should suffice.

So, VA has dungeon times linked to phone time(zone) it seems. I waited for the day counter to rollover to new daily dungeon, and it still displayed the same, Friday, and you can't enter. However, it's Saturday in nipnog land. I switched my time to Tokyo timezone, and I couldn't connect to the game. Changing back to network timezone, (EST) I was able to connect as usual.

Anyone played a mobage that has something similar? What was the workaround if any?

Wait until days of the week match and play them then.

Seven Knights KR did their daily dungeons similarly. But switching to a closer timezone worked fine and let me get in.

If it won't work with a different timezone setting, then I think is your only choice.

>Primordial Dragon King
Seems like they made it a pretty stupid damage race and decided to go with "Hope you guys got Gatz^, are stupid enough to recode Palpa or rolled one of the new buffer-Z's!" instead of making it otherwise challenging. Didn't originally plan to recode my 100%SB Gatz, but after seeing some vids of that fight, I guess it's time to upgrade before rolling and burn through some metal tickets.

Ive been playing VA with a single 6* should i reroll?
atm rank 11 and chapter 6

Honestly, I think that element and skill is more important than rarity. And weapon type.

>mfw have to waste all attacks on a single enemy in VA
If you switch targets while you still have attacks left, the unfinished meter is lost

What a shit premise. What are the chances that they'll try and phase out the original and only make this exist?

Oh these things were memorials? They maybe shouldn't have added that class, now we're gonna get 9 characters each gach set now

We're definitely getting a new class on anniv

Hopefully pretty low, but only time will tell.

I imagine if they were seriously transitioning to 100% idol stuff, they'd go for an actual transition rather than "forget all that other stuff, here's a totally unrelated scenario."

Well that ice 6* Bow is so dope, i always get the supporters that have these. I think i found a guy with the 6* GS too, it was pretty much the same but light-heavy (heh).

New class = new memorials. Dragon riders came with Georg and Excellia, cross sabers came with Fran and Zach.

And yeah, more in each gacha set is one of the concerns people had about the new class. Probably did for the other class additions too, but I wasn't around for that.