/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Make /tesg/ Great Again! Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /esog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5mjX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What outfit is this?

First for playing vanilla quests for the first time in three years

>Not "Make Tamriel Great Again"
You blew it.

dumping morrowind artwork, just so these threads have something that aren't the same female skyrim player characters

I don't know what you guys think of skywind, I haven't tried it, but their artwork is nice

dump in the other, non-shit thread

what other thread? Do we have an actual elder scrolls general? (basically, not skyrim character screenshot general)

>getting this worked up over a thread in a japanese whaling board

How about "Make Empire Great Again"?

>dat heavy-ass, slow swing

It's like I'm playing Dark Souls again, having to initiate attacks in advance. I love it. Now, if I try to get rid of that shitty-looking "explosion" effect when doing a power attack by deleting the script files that came with the mod will it just crash my game?

He probably means the TES thread over at Veeky Forums.

>everyone who doesn't like waifuposting must be 'le mad!!!! xD'

Hey, it ain't my fault that you were slower than a drunk walrus.

>shitposting
He's right you do seem pretty mad.

can only post so many images in so much time, sera

Anyways... Hat or no hat, friends?
imgur.com/a/5mjX0

And who can help me separate the hat from the hair? I've fucked up five times now.

some deep lore for you guys

yes hat, but pick a different one

colovian fur helms always look good

Haha, holy shit it actually worked.

Problem is, it's literally merged with the hair, and I don't know how to separate it.

why do you want to separate it anyway?

try different hats

With Adam Adamowicz dead I fear for the future of Elder Scrolls. Skyrim was already barely able to live up to his amazing concept art, and TES VI will probably lower the standards for worldbuilding even further

hold me /tesg/

So that I can equip her with different hats?

>tfw Veeky Forums got Todd Howard instead of /v/ or Veeky Forums

doesn't all headgear / hats either hide the hair or come with it's own attached hair so it doesn't clip and look like shit?

an exception is that giant hood that's made so large so it won't clip with most hair

does that trucker hat come with attached hair?

let's do something fun, point out the inaccuracies on this map!

another map, it's the shipping routes of the ''East'' Empire Company

The trucker hat? You mean the one in the OP image? It's not real, I shooped it in.

What I mean id that the hair literally comes with the hat, and there's no way (that I know of) to get rid of the hat/turn it into its own separate item without deleting the hair as well.

I know that's what you mean. I don't understand why you want to separate them. Just use regular hair that looks similar to the hair the hats come with so it matches when you equip the hat.

If you found hats that don't come with hair close enough to match you'd have to remove the hair in Blender or something. I haven't gotten into that so I don't know if you have to do anything special to import the nifs in Blender / set it to save them a certain way.

Then once you removed the hair you'd have to change the hats flags in xEdit to just be a circlet or something so it doesn't hide the hair when equipped.

my left nut still aches 9 hours later

gonna test the waters here, I built some TES stuff in Minecraft

I don't know if you guys want me to post this, just say no and I'll stop

this is falkreath's jarl's longhouse, please ignore the poor render distance, I have a potato computer

interior

>Just use regular hair that looks similar to the hair the hats come with so it matches when you equip the hat.

Well, the closest that I could find is . There is no other hair with that exact style.

The reason why I wanted to do this is because some people complained that they couldn't remove the hat from my character's follower version (either because they think that it looks stupid or whatever).

It's not autism levels of brilliance but it's rather nice looking

Honestly just give her regular hair with no hat for follower version.

People can craft their own equipment for a follower.

Or tell people to fuck off, the hat is part of her character.

t-thanks

here's rorikstead

But regarding separating the hair from the hat, it wouldn't be a simple task of removing the hat, because there's most likely no hair under the hat in the model if they are combined objects, so you'd have to rebuild the hair where the hat was.

Not a big fan of the angle the houses are at but the fields and roads look really nice. Good texture variation.

no

I know, I was considering to put them straight but a build looks very different when all buildings are straight, it's very noticeable, so it's kinda worth it to sacrifice details to put buildings at an angle

here's ivarstead, not my work, but same server

>File Hidden

>The reason given by the author is: Old as f*k

Guessing you play with friends? And fair enough really, it was at the very least interesting to look at.

alright, let me end my series of autismcraft buildings with a screenshot of the imperial city on our livemap

>Or tell people to fuck off, the hat is part of her character.
...I agree. It's like releasing a Donald Trump follower without his trademark hair or a John Cena follower who isn't invincible.

>File Hidden

>The reason given by the author is: In protest of Mod Picker

Morrowind predicted Donald Trump's presidential campaign

>it's a 'skyrim crashed at random and you lost hours of progress, again' episode
fucking quest-locked dungeons, I just want my shouts

I save like every 10 minutes, it's not even fun anymore how skyrim can fuck you over

you can always use commands to give yourself the shout

Why exactly does everyone hate the new Mature skin?

gonna start an altmer illusionist in skyrim, no gameplay mods

any advice?

>any advice?
Yeah, use gameplay mods.

What's the server?

Seriously why?

DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTER IN 5 WORDS OR LESS

And now look at the face.

Some of us care about the face too.

imperialistic Breton spellsword renaissance-man

There's like 12 different options. You can always pick the youngest one if you don't like the wrinkles. There's even an even younger one as optional download which I haven't tried.

Because fuck any texture mod that makes me waddle through a trillion subfolders to configure all the options

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

There's even an installer...

what are all those voids of oblivion in his hair

It's Jojo. Explaining every single thing in the series that makes no sense is impossible.

post qt tomboy waifus

hello, arurun.

The hat is part of the character, cumtears wouldn't be cumtears without it.

All I know is it looked weird in-game and v1 looks better.

Enhanced Landscapes - Yay or Nay?

Is it compatible with Interesting and Inconsequential NPCs?

>no explosions
but that's one of the coolest parts of the mod

do they still cleave at least?

speaking of which, he should recreate the infamous cumtears pic now that her face no longer looks hideous.

I guess they are just big swords with higher damage but slower attack speed now. I prefer it that way. The effect looked like ass in my ENB.

Speaking of my ENB, I like it but fuck me if the interiors aren't sometimes way too dark. Specially in the catacombs of that vampire castle. Torches absolutely required.

Why don't you do it yourself? I already gave you guys the follower file.

no, there's no point. you can't recreate history, you can't re-enact such a monumental fuck up on purpose, it's not the same thing.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't actually alter the landscape in any way that requires navmesh changes. At the most it will add/change some trees depending on the options you pick.

I use it with SFO, letting it overwrite SFO. Also with DyndoLOD. Follow the instructions on the Enhanced Landscape page.

If you get SkyTweak you can slow down two-handed swords swing speed, and turn up damage for that slow swinging feel

One of the things I really enjoy is hanging ASIS addition spawns on, then cleaving through six or seven bandits in one swing

if interiors feel dark, use a little more light, like facelight or rail light

Exactly, at best it'd just be a sad remake like most movie remakes, quickly forgotten.

Good to know, thanks.

Increase ambient lighting intensity

These ones?

AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorDay=0.6
AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorNight=0.6

Ye

Direct lighting intensity might help too. Or point lighting intensity if you want brighter torches, magelights and stuff.

>college questline
>within 10 minutes they already tell you you're the chosen one and have to save the world from impending doom

man fuck you I just want to learn magic and mind my own business

I wanted a magic college with focus on classes and services, not a questline and some spell merchants

probably has to do with the fact that magic is so bad in skyrim there wouldn't be a point to having classes to improve your skills

>playing a qt breton
>all these hunky nord males towering over me

fuck why is this giving me such a boner, am i gay or something?

ikr

I'm only doing the college questline for story purposes and to, for once, get a couple items without console-cheating. With Immersive College of Winterhold you can at least not become archmage

Considering the plans they had for the civil war and what we got in the end, maybe they were planning to do something like that for the college but dropped it because reasons

is that your waifu's stand? where did you get it?

It's Diablo. I got him from a LoversLab mod (which name I've forgotten) that I downloaded long ago, but I've uninstalled it.

It definitely came from a mod that adds new creatures, maybe it's More Nasty Creatures?

How would you even want to do these classes? Just have some NPCs talking for hours and you sit there in a chair listening, or what?

With Immersive College of Winterhold you can just stand there and watch them cast spells and gain skill levels.

I'm not sure if it only starts after the main quest is done, but I watched conjures being summoned and got to 75 conjuration, which was the default cap.

You can tweak that in the mcm. By default you can only learn up to the skill level of the teacher.

What's so bad about becoming archmage? If you really manage to do all the quests, it's understandable that you become archmage. For people like you it only is unreasonable because you probably play a babby difficulty with save scumming.

Which is completely retarded, it would cost tens of thousands via normal training.

I haven't done the mage guild quest line yet, but I'm sure there must be a trainer in the college. If you train with someone it basically comes down to the same thing, just that you cut the boring standing around and use your imagination what happened during training.

>am i gay or something?

yes

IDK, ever played the Harry Potter games?