Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding. The game is out everywhere!
>Can I play the game now?
International servers are now open for Early Access if you have a Founders Pack, and open for F2P users mid-May. You can also play on the Korean Servers now if you have a verified Nexon Korea account, which requires a Korean Mobile Phone number.

>Early Access Info:
Server Schedule: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/founders-server-exclusive-access-now-purchasable-on-steam/151534
Early Access FAQ #1: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/frequently-asked-questions-regarding-the-latest-announcement/145895
Early Access FAQ #2: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/updated-faq-on-the-latest-announcement/153003

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers (EA only, F2P mid May - Founder packs currently 50% sale)
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS - Klaipeda, Fedimian

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/c9qkyu2t3l/
youtu.be/u-4Dgu1o320
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ymf5uv27xa/
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/racist-companion-name/232950
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/guard-graveyard-mystery-room-2/233065
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134429f.23354552.15243541.1a283a5171.12253345.1555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cutest.

Second for Cutelanders are the cutest!

PvP > PvE

Anyone has a clue where the candle staff recipe drops?

Best pve Dragoon build?

Pelt>Hop3>Dop>Dragoon
I want to go High instead of Pelt but I don't know how Cross Guard works

>wugushi is shit
>meet one in mission
>he literally assrapes the boss on his own

thanks again misinfo agents

Same as c block, but as a skill. 2h only

only with swords.

>Blocked enemies become vulnerable to [Pierce] attacks.
What about this? It works like Spear Lunge, even if a weaker version?

That's why I planned High instead of Pelt, if the damage bonus from Cross Guard isn't that good I'll just roll Pelt for the HP bonus anyway.

We seem to have entered an endless recursion of time.

You need at least 1 circle in Pelt if you want to play a swordsman.

you don't, but if you have not pelta 1 prepare to be useless in dungeons and get ready for the most painful solo gameplay

SEA tosg guild is up, look for me on Telsai.

- First come first serve basis
- Pinoys are allowed for as long as they speak English. Any non-English on the guild chat and you're out.
- Broken English is acceptable as long as you don't mangle it too much.
- Perma-war with pinoy guilds
- No level/class requirement, we'll cross the PvP/GvG/ET bridge when we get there
- Talt for the guild tower will be on donation basis, top talt gets special favors

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/c9qkyu2t3l/
Im going to suffer aren't I?

youtu.be/u-4Dgu1o320
Cross Guard works well enough, but you have to weapon swap to 2h sword every time you want to use it if you use a different weapon. High2 Hop2 dragoons are a thing in kTOS because of Skyliner, but probably not worth it here.

>cryo/pyro/ele

why?

>look for me
>no name or anything

>Not wanting a screen-wide aggro

user please.

>you took only 15 mins to get it

Is this shitty mmo f2p yet

never

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ymf5uv27xa/ Is it any good?

no

Oh well, and I really just want to play mostly alone.

Thanks for the info, user. Maybe I'll give up on having a smooth leveling just to have this debuff then, Weapon Swap isn't a problem for me.
Maybe I could be autistic enough to roll High2Hop2 or even Pelt1High1, I'll decide it later once I get home

>theorycrafting 24/7
>never touched this game, ever
>mfw this video confirms my build is 20/10
>as an jaded ex-veteran ragnarok online player

rip

Cause fuck you I want to be mediocre in the elements.

Last should be Wugushi3 or Cannoneer

fp2 when ?

Just kidding user. It'll be up on May 10.

>MASSIVE framerate dips out of nothing.
>several animation problems where a character perform the animation, stops, then spells either whiffs or happens 1~2 seconds later.
>character locks into fireballs, try to tab out of it, the character is STILL targetting fireball, no lock, nothing.
>monster running away to the edge of the map before stopping, turning around and engaging again.
>Queue doesn't work, pushes you out randomly and consumes one of two of your daily attempt, or simply never actually finishes and you're forced to sit through 30 minutes of it.
>Massive amount of bots that doesn't dwindle at all even if you report them.

I take this is a direct invitation from Mr. and Ms.Trash Devs that I drop their shit game? I can't believe I actually used Steambux from trading for this, jesus christ how can you guys play this?

Why are there so many people outside the 90 dungeon holy shit

bye

>how can you guys play this
Because it's fun

question about squire repair

it doesn't let you preview what actually gets done does it?

how fucking stupid is that

Arde

>how can you guys play this?
Despite all the problems I still think the game is fun, sorry user

Maybe your comps bad? I've yet to have fps drop Below 50. Only real problem I've had is when dungeons bug out.

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/racist-companion-name/232950

How do I go about doing this for the first time? I'm scared shitless I have no idea what it is.

Follow what your team is doing

>I've yet to have fps drop Below 50

I don't believe you.

Just follow everyone, honestly. What class are you playing?

>high health mobs that are slow as shit but suddenly break the sound barrier when their health is low to run away

this makes me so mad

then you did a good job

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/guard-graveyard-mystery-room-2/233065

Nothing happened after we put up 9 bonfires, except for a defense debuff on the monsters in the area.
At least we had fun, the game needs more hidden content like this.
Preferably something actually rewarding.

I'm a swordie.

post your framerate while standing in the middle of ch1 klai

>swordie
oh no

Oh and by the way be careful on what party you're joining since there are some people who wants to directly rush the boss. Always be sure to join 'Full Run' parties!

I dont want either of those
Is fletcher 1 any good or should I get another

It was on dungeon, but from your reply, I assume it's a wide known bug and the shit eating community just accepts it and praises the devs for the ingenuity of adding such features in the game since they can still crossdress as a little korean girl.

Fell for the shitty early access Steam MMO. I guess I would've one day.

be sure to get at least this pelt 1 hop 2 and finish with doppel, dragoon
aoe agro, into damages
be sure to max finsetra for 100% uptime and get that sweet + aoe attribute
farm vubbe fighter gloves if you can and get that plate set that gives +aoe if you are going to get 1 cata for 2 handed spear mastery (or just stick with cafrisun if you are going for 1 h spear and arde)
gl have fun

>Hiraku
>no Hatsumi

How do I even search for a party? In my party window there's only 4 there recruiting but I know there's a whole lot more than that.

Why are you going Wugushi if you don't want proper AoEs. You'll get better AoEs with Cannoneer or Wugushi3. Going Fletcher at that point is a waste.

How about falconer

Don't you need Falconer for Cannoneer?

bump for answer

>modern gamers

I feel sad for my iToS brethen who have to put up with this kind of shit.
Stay strong friends.

>Be cleric
>Have poor damage
>Need to hit mob two to three times before it registers one attack
I want to cry

What's a fun wizard build? I was thinking of rolling an alt this weekend.

>that smiley
why are all these retards so passive aggressive

BUILD

OF

K I N G S
I
N
G
S

There is literally nothing wrong with having an actual working party finder. It saves the entire fucking chat from being flooded 24/7 by bullshit.

auto attacks are ping dependent, you have shitty ping

build of kings

source?

Sooo can someone sell me temple shooter on fedi? I don't have zircon

not really but okay

>modern gamers

I'd rather a party filled with people asking for parties and with trade offers than filled with bots, people talking about random shit, or empty with nothing. Makes the game feel much more alive

It does an even better job killing the community

+10 or get 25% attributes to 30%?

>do your meme attack that's only useful on bosses
>wait until 2 minutes before doing anything

I guess because mayo don't experience racism, they think it's fine
A lot of games I know have racism can be banned for it

>tfw all friends have quit shit because nosocial interaction
its a shame because they all came from early mabinogi and I somewhat know what they feel when playing an MMORPG and finding out it's a singleplayer game with a tacked on multiplayer aspect.

FUCK OFF AZEBU

I thought there was something I was missing since there is obviously intent for this in the party window and in the nearby party info display, but I guess the idea was just half baked. Obviously I know how to ask for a party but that wasn't really my question. Thanks for the memes though friend.

Does Turn Undead damage all types of enemies or only undead and demons? And more importantly, is it worth getting on a dps paladin or should I stick with the other 3 skills?

>"Temporary or permanent changes, guys?"

New player here I got a question about memedagger interactions, from what I understand it adds damage to everything and has special interaction with "different damage lines" like the cafrisun set earth damage for example. But what I want to know is will it also add the bonus damage to other "x property attack" items like pyrlight pendant? If yes does it have to be a separate element for it to work this way so it does not pool two items that both have the same property attack?

Honestly I don't get why you get an experience bonus from waiting around doing nothing and probably away from the game over being social and actually looking for people to join your group

mayo does experience racism from ketchup

>mabinogi

Because it's supposed to be random classes with random noobs. Which is is and it fucking sucks and renders some dungeons completely impossible to complete in the first place.

>renders some dungeons completely impossible to complete in the first place.
Explain

Suggest a better alternative
A FUN alternative

Has party search been fixed yet or what?

>killing = fun
you poor little thing

It's more like "be absurd for 50 seconds then become a normal wiz for the downtime".

No
it will never get fixed

I'm going to be a 2H Spear Dragoon, taking Cata1 will gimp me I guess, so I might just wait until I get Dragoon.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134429f.23354552.15243541.1a283a5171.12253345.1555
What about something like this? I'm trading more Finestra (which means I'm getting DEX now) and early damage just to have more Pierce debuffing later, is it worth it?

Better accessories will do more now than wasting in your weapon which is already good.

>normal wiz
>all circle 1

normal wiz at lvl 50 maybe

>has been fixed yet [...]?

There should be a bot to detect when these words are posted on /tosg/ and just reply "No, it's IMC we're talking here".