/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steamgroup. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steamgroup, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, April 29th:
1429 – Joan of Arc arrives to relieve the Siege of Orléans.
1910 – The Parliament of the United Kingdom passes the People's Budget, the first budget in British history with the expressed intent of redistributing wealth among the British public.
1916 – World War I: The British 6th Indian Division surrenders to Ottoman Forces at the Siege of Kut in one of the largest surrenders of British forces up to that point.

>News
HoI4 DD54 - AI
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hearts-of-iron-iv-development-diary-54-ai.924168/

EU4 DD April 28
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-28th-of-april-2016.923918/

CK2 DD4 - Rules of the Game
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-the-rules-of-the-game.923570/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>EU4 - BDSM
pastebin.com/vYbnKvK2

>>[CK2 - 2.4.5] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - 7 Years v0.1
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.3.3 - 21/03/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

>>[CK2] The Winter King v1.3.2
mediafire.com/download/ihvha395z0q87oc/BTWK_1.3.2.zip

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

simsulla.org/index.html#download
discord.gg/0uTFsQ55jVTCr6Rp
discord.gg/0uTFsQ55jVUKwqwl
steamcommunity.com/id/mikenopa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Nicky.

HoI 4 could be good, but what about Victoria 3?

Ck2 dlC when

>Implying that Dev Blog wasn't announcing Sengoku 2

No, sengoku is just a test game

CUTE

Best Kingdom to perform 'reconquista'?

Granada or Aftasid

granada

This is what pastaniggers actually believe

At least they're not autistic germanics.

also I forgot, during reconstruction can you remove afro-american from accepted culture? European immigrants will assimilate into them

>If it's too much, it could make it too easy to research it all and change school. I disagree with you, the bonus to get research, literacy and the Political Thought tree is one of the best in the game.
but Junkers, Heer and Krupp gives a 5% to cultural tech

why not give AI 10-15% to cultural tech, so Russia can be more playable? for France should be so OP since they need more than cultural techs the military ones to keep the Prussians out

>European immigrants will assimilate into them
Entirely accurate.

>triggered

Castille in 1081 bookmark

whiggers didn't existed back in 1870

>Spend years laying seige to cities, battling in feet of snow, avoiding assassins
>Finally Become king
>Die from too much sex with a Russian concubine a week later

Just ck2 things~

19th for american nazis

Daily reminder

So I know this is a butthurt topic for you guys but I have a question, if I buy sterallis right now do I get early access or is it just I need to wait until may 9th to even play it kind of deal? If its the ladder fuck the 25% off and fuck steam for letting prepurchase even be an option, I'll just pirate it.

Sorry /gsg/, /civ4x/ is dead and I have no where else to turn.

I don't think that you get early access, it doesn't say that on the store page and I have never read anything about early access.

Thanks user, I think the idea of prepurchase more then 72 hours before release is dumb and should not exist.

pls buy it

Fully agreed. It became less dumb with Steam allowing refunds though.

It was something added by AMM and so far as I checked was one of the possible outcomes. You could always pick the option they aren't accepted. But to solve that I need to spread Yankees a little more. A lot of frontiersmen lived in places where in V2 there are only natives.

You can't really compare Junkers, Herr and Krupp as it is the only vanilla special tech school. France already shifts to military industrial complex if they are losing and need to catch up with Germany.

HPM, have you added the tags I've showed to you a long ago to Brazil? From the provincial rebellions, I mean.

I haven't been here in a while, does everyone still hate HOI4?
Because I think it looks fun

The good about it? It went from a railroaded game to a quasi-sandbox game.

The bad? It was dumbed down so Reddit children can play the game.

>you will never be that butthurt to make your allies show the Germans in A-L as Alsatians
Fucking frogs

Lad, I was playing India a few days ago and couldn't take a what I want from China. I could take that one state on their far east(I don't remember its name), but I was planning fully annexing them, slowly.

I mean, I know that you restricted this because it was far too easy and far too gamey, you could get shitload of population this way etc etc. And I understand this for Korea or Japan, but don't you think India should be able to take states from them? I mean, I probably already had more population than them anyway.

Thinking about that, India wasn't even free during Victoria 2's time so asking this in a Historical mod is sounds pretty stupid now. Still, something to think about I think.

I just married my own granddaughter.

Or you can just play the game from Matrix Games :^)

>Jugoslavs
>AKA miscellaneous slavs
jej

but can you make A-I a bit better?

Right now is the worst tech school in game

Nice blog

>Adlai Stevenson is on his second turn
>Crushing commies left and right
>Making Angola and Mozambique democracies
>Supporting democratic rebels in Warsaw Pact states

And can someone tell me what's wrong with NWO?

Just got banned from /r/paradoxplaza's Discord channel for bringing up the JQ under the moniker "Johan Andersson"

what gives?

It was. Looks like I won't convert.

Protestantism has popped up; Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, and Bohemia converted.

Tbqh I've started to play DW and M&B some time ago because I've grown tired of Vic2, CK2, EU3, EU4 and HOI3.

I've played literally thousands of hours on them (Vic2 alone has over 2000 hours and CK2 1800) and tampered them in every possible way to push the Clausewitz engine to it's limits. Even overhaul mods like AGOT, Geheimnisnacht, EK, After the End, Lux Invicta, etc don't entertain me anymore. My life lost it's meaning once I've realized I knew how every single game worked and as consequence I've grown desensitized for grand strats because nothing surprises me anymore.

Hell, I've even become a gymfag and animefag because there was nothing left for me to do on PC except reading news, political and economics stuff plus posting/shitposting on Veeky Forums.

At least I have pecs now and a big arm now.

stop abusing your prick

also meditate

taking my own advice, later

UNASUL
N
A
S
U
L

did parajew fix the unbalance new mechanics shit from CK2? last time I check retreating, education is still horrible

nice blob seu retardado

>If it's not Germany it's a blob
Come on m8

Unusual :^)

>1, ONE industrial score nearly halway of the game
>allowing manlet street shitting Amerindians inside the country
>not grabbing the entire plateau within the Paraná River and then focusing in sphereing Hispanic inferior countries and vertical developing
>not making 4/4/1/1 army stacks
>10/110
>818k in 1870
If you're going to play as Brazil then make it right, you fucking macaco.

I managed to end the Cold War in 12 years, anyone want to match me?

>818k in 1870
>t. full tarif and taxes pro

How do I genocide amerindians?

NIGGA IT'S TOO LATE, YOU ARE IN SUICIDE WATCH MAN, GIVE IT UP

Is there an event/way to have ussr win the cold war instead? Any events for it?

Do meme cultures like Yankee or Dixie still exist in that mod?

Leon, you have high intrigue and can kill your brothers, uniting the christian kingdoms.

So, NWO makes V2's combat not shit?

>I never cheat in gsg

no just meme cultures like White Anglo

guys guys
what if
guys
just listen
what if
[spoiler/]balkanizedeuropiums

Yes there is, to do that you just have to win the Korean War, fuck Tito up in the split, have a Commie Germany, have a Commie Italy, In general, just keep getting more puppet states

What's the comfiest CK2 start?

canaries desu

No, it makes it even more shittier

somewhere in nubia

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Pro Tip: Don't be a fuccboi and try to spread democracy via sphere events, do it via puppeting

No, White and Black cultures exist instead of that

Byzantium. They also have the best women in the game

You fucking favelado, let me teach you about how reserves work. You save up at least 1M money for emergency spendings (like waging war against multiple GPs, prevent the increase of taxes during Great Wars when the industry breaks, etc.) or 2-4 if you are a richer country. And in order to do that you go full tax+tariff mode for a few years.

Doing that for the rest of the game is retarded though. The ideal is to let taxes remain evenly distributed around 6% if you are very fucking rich and 10-15% if not. Social spending may increase these numbers though.

How? Victoria 2's combat was already pretty shit in vanilla, how could they even make it worse?

No image, baka

What is going on with Germany

Try it out yourself and you'll understand

Still my puppets, If East becomes free, I'm gonna make them a puppet as well and refuse to do the unification event chain (which gets you great relations with UK due to based Thatcher)

what is the best overhaul mod for vicky 2 now?

I'm the lad who did uncolonized Germany playthrough a while ago, it was pretty fucking boring. I'm thinking of doing the reverse of it now, giving Germany 500% pop growth and seeing how it goes. Would it be interesting? Would you fags be interested in results?

Link for the lastest version?

Soviet tries to stop the cookie crumbling by trying to install gommunism on Lithuania, since they were a sphereling with -140 relations, I didn't help them.

Also, Jordan became independent with no events happening to me? Is there anyway I could make them puppets of mine without another war?

simsulla.org/index.html#download

>no basque country

Hey HPM, why no acre event chain, with playable acre republic?

south america deserves more attention.
é sua casa afinal

>implying im gonna let you krauts be a GP

HPM

Could someone please post links to patch 1.04 for DH and the latest Kaiserreich?

I just downloaded DH from the archive.

NO, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT DID YOU DO THE BORDERS

>pirating the best GS game that's literally 10 bucks
go fuck yourself

Also, give me a starting nation and goal for KR playthrough.

>try NWO again after a few months
>see 1946 Spain as Republic
>next elections 1 of January of 1950
>exit
Is there just any Cold War mod for any game that is not shit?

You are full of shit, they start as a populist dictatorship

Then something is wrong with my version of the mod

Damn right it is, even the flag is fucked up.

Update the mod

discord.gg/0uTFsQ55jVTCr6Rp

EU4 game starting in roughly 15 minutes, multiplayer, come join you fucking dweebs.

You go fuck yourself. My PC broke, my fridge broke yesterday, I'm unemployed and I can't spend 10 bucks on a game.

discord.gg/0uTFsQ55jVUKwqwl
Hosting an eu4 game in ten minutes...'
steamcommunity.com/id/mikenopa/

I appreciate your proposal, Robert, but I must humbly decline it

Why is there no love for the DOA map in EU4?

Cannot find a single mod that doesn't do some retarded rework of everything that changes the borders to something realistic and pretty.

literal didn't-do-nothing unusual

just google darkest hour 1.04 final, it's the first link, also search in their forums, you can access the mod section, unlike newer paradox titles.

This is not Reddit, you should post this there Rob.

The darkest hour section of the paradox forum doesn't require you to buy the game.

>Balkanizes everything
>Unites Ireland
I'm okay with that

which one of you fags was this?