Why are my adsense earnings so f*cking low!?

Why are my adsense earnings so f*cking low!?

I had 733 people on my blog today and I earned 10 fucking cents, 10 fucking centss!!

I have 3 300px X 300px block ads on the side of my forum, the maximum that is allowed.

Yeah with 733 pageviews you should get at least a million dollars

because adsense is not supposed to make you any real money, and what said

read again fucker

That's BS and according to the general rule I should atleast make 1$ with this

then go to the internet police and sue them

>general rule
You're joking, right? Pay per view pays you absolute jackshit. You get paid for clickthroughs, and if your visitors aren't seeing or clicking on any ads you can forget about seeing a single dime.

>visitors got adblock?
Say goodbye to your money

>nobody clicks your ads?

>The ads placed on your page are for shit that pays next to nothing per click?

Learn to monetize properly, give us more info and get some real traffic volume to start with.

Same.

My blog has 500 hits a day, and I earn about $1.50 a month.

I can remember the days when that used to get you 2$ a day.

Kek.

>adsense

might as well use swagbucks you dumb nigger

lmao

Making bank from blogging was a meme back in 2010, and its still a meme today

What's your recommended alternative to AdSense?

so true, adsense is garbage

you wont strike a deal with an advertising company with decent rates until your site is getting at least 50k unique impressions every month

really? what about affiliate shilling?

i thought about starting a blog about a niche i'm passionate and quite knowledgeable about. i thought along with articles i could shill some products from amazon related to the niche. products related to that sell between 50 and 300, sometimes even more depending on the brand. get some SEO in there as well (maybe pay for it even) so i can get more traffic. that aint a good idea?

Everytime I see someone complaining adsense sucks their website seems to suck.

Same boat as you.
Couldn't hurt to try.
Social Media and SEO are invaluable things to master if you have any designs on being an entrepreneur or running as mall business.
Run it as an experiment. Maybe A-B test stuff on two different blogs?

The trick is to write about the most EXPENSIVE adwords. Usually topics like insurance, finance, maybe cars because those are long lifetime customers.
Provide quality information (or fail that information that is false but comforting), make it shareable and who knows...

At the beginning I said to myself I would go the honest route and produce quality content, but after 30 articles shits not happening. So adsense is no option then, then how do fuck do I make some cash behind my PC that I can invest? I tried affiliate marketing but I don't get any fucking sales. I'm now contemplating saying fuck this and going the blackhat route

Things to consider
>1. Your content isn't actually that quality
>2. You need to work on "organic reach" that is guilt tripping friends into sharing your links, going on relevant forums where people are asking questions answered by your articles and linking there
>3. Your content is on point but your audience just aren't in the market for what affiliates are selling
>4. You're not working on the right SEO strategy
>5. PICTURES. "a picture says a thousand words". Stock images of cute girls doing something semi relevant to your content may get more eyeballs.
>6. (related to 5) LAYOUT. Is your stuff easy to read, well formatted and presented? Where are your ads placed, how do you work in the affiliate links?

Disclaimer. I know fucking NOTHING about this

Oh fuck I just got the greatest idea.

What is the best free video editor software?

OH FUCK NOW I'M HYPED

only 30 articles? try 3000, faggot

Wait for the comedown, faggot.

Blender is used professionally. It's an animation tool, but also used for video editing I think.

Oh fuck I'm genuinely going to make money this time

>adsence

Haha. Kill yourself

Just scale up, nigga.

7330 daily visitors = $1/day = $365/year
73,300 daily visitors = $10/day = $3650/year
733,000 daily visitors = $100/day = $36,500/year

>750k daily visitors
>$100
>hurr just scale it up
Never go full retard, nigger.

I would but I know fucking nothing about those topics.

adblocker
i never go anywhere without it

virtualdub

Are the smart people just lurking or is this really everyone?