Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0k4yReDrj21OfcHv
discord.gg/0k4yReDrj25vSRnZ
us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743714421?page=6#106
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hi friendos!

How do I start tanking?

I want to ram your tight little ass, mumi.

pull the enemies and hit them

Flex Friday tonight! 10pm est. US-Horde side like always (I'll get an ally alt soon(tm)) It will be heroic lower and normal upper this time so we can clear the whole raid and not """"progress""" in fel lord. Everyone(except ralph) is invited! Loot is ML MS>OS no reserves. Add Froo#1664 for details. We're using discord for voice but it's not required.

Discord link:
discord.gg/0k4yReDrj21OfcHv

aaaaaa

froo pls power level my mage so that i can come :3

>using people like a slut

Kill yourself.

What level are you even at now

lemme fking guess, daemoun haunters get glaives, GGG blizz always fking hunters over

Fuck this grill gamer, shes the epitome of everything wrong with women in my video games. She is the biggest blizzard shrill out there. Fuck her and her fucking Zaria hair bullshit.

I thought you were leveling with icy?

He's 100 now

With Mumi

>pleeease buy me legion
>pleeease level me
>pleeease give me attention

kys yourself

>140501539
>my video games
>shrill

ebic

>Blizzard is meeting with the Nost devs this weekend like they said
>/v/ takes this as "ITS HAPPENING VANILLA PROGRESSIVE LEGACY CONFIRMED"

Whats really gonna unfold?

no one cares dipshit

Who /gnome/ here?

got 10 hours left on my WoW sub whats the cheapest way to buy more time? I don't have any level 100s yet so just grinding the money isnt an option

75 i think
yeah i was but then i was not
it was a joke clam down senpai

All we know is there will be an announcement of some kind, who knows what.

>going to /v/

We've been leveling, but it gets boring as fuck and we have no tank (gisco seems to be in class, 24/7 or at least whenever we running dungeons) so constantly taking breaks. Fuck mumi and icy for leaving us

I want to get to gnome you, bae.

>Fuck this grill gamer
Oh, I'd love to.

wheres my legion key?

Nice goggles

I don't know Huns, where did you put it?

we decided to level with just the two of us because it was faster that way. it was originally just the two of us anyway, and it was hard to get our group together. we just wanted to hit 100. i wanted a healer for horde finally and he wanted his fire mage. its not anything personal, we just wanted to go back to our original way of leveling.

you didnt send me ,egion keg you said u send

how can you actually have something against her when she's so fucking hot? mute her videos, jerk off, and exit them.

Jesus Christ goblin children are terrifying

WHERES THE WRATH SERVERS BLIZZARD. I DONT CARE ABOUT VANILLA.

cater to my nostalgia blizzard

Who /free7days/ here?

>Your Gift: Warlords of Draenor + 7 Days Free Game Time
>[email protected]
I haven't played since Cataclysm and I got this email today. Is this legit ? Are they that desperate ?

ye it's real, everyone got upgraded to wod

Everyone who hasn't bought WoD has been getting it for free, yes they may be that desperate.

Someone should post that story with metzen dressed as thrall and the most team xD

>tumblr in filename

D-do you have m-more pics like that at l-least?

th-thanks!

haha nice what subreddit nostbros use to communicate?

Does that mean I got the Panda expansion for FREE as well ?

Why are they giving it out for free when they just dropped its price to $10 on the store?

Quick reminder to add "image.jpg" to your image filter list so the problem poster gets filtered when it posts from his applefag devices

ye
IDK man, I guess the $10 thing was to squeeze the last bit of money they could out of it before it went free

How exactly do you generate Rage as Arms? I just logged on to my level 61 warrior from ages ago and I'm learning to play it again. Am I missing something or do they not have a Rage generating ability aside from Charge?

I like looking at gnomes a lot but I wouldn't ever want to play one. I still want a gnome in my gang but no one will join

Who are you?

Its free to people who havent played in ages. They still haven't made it free to people who have been recently playing. Although im not exactly sure who would still be playing just MoP at this point.

I'm short on time, so i can only express the cuteness there a little. Also those two horrible puns.
Have yourself a great day fellow /gnome/.

autos

Charge and autos now yeah

seem to only got my freebies on RAF accounts. was hoping to harass some americans

That seems like really poor game design leaving it up to an automatic process. Does Fury still have a rage generator?

Which is more likely?

A Legit Single Player version of WoW, or a "Legacy/Pristine" Server?

SP version will have full modding capability, but takes 100GB of HDD space to function, because reasons

The same thing happened at the end of MoP, where they gave everyone with an account free upgrade of all expansions up to and including MoP a few months before WoD launched.

Arms has a talent to give rage on Rend ticks

Fury gens rage off Bloodthirst

Now that is incestral is here because of the alpha, we should brainstorm ideas to persuade him dump ralph so he ll kill himself since it was confirmed that it is the only friend ralph has.

pristine. all they have to do is switch some things off on a server and focus on updating one game

>implying I am this easy to kill
You are gonna need a lot more than that m80 ;^)
What do you think I did before meeting Bearheart ? :P

Manda Warrior looks cool gimme some action shots and with a helmet.

Alright, thanks. Looks like I'll go fury for leveling at least since I want control over my rage gen.

nice link has expired cool

>Everyone(except ralph) is invited!

>What do you think I did before meeting Bearheart ? :P
crying in a corner because nobody likes you

Weird...

discord.gg/0k4yReDrj25vSRnZ

But i was in Eu and here first before meeting Ralph, I am pretty sure I am not a crybaby desperate for acceptance :P

And like I said before, if your "friends" don't accept you for who you are or only talk to you rarely then you are just overusing the term friend to feel better ;^)

woah cute bat

I'm not going to buy legion if they pander to them.

>implying incestral isn't secretly a gay furfag like ralph
He just hides it better but his autism leaks every now and then.

mental illiness

Where were you when Celestion thourugly, completely, 100%, undeinalbly BTFO all brewmaster monk QQers?

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743714421?page=6#106

>only plays mandas
>monk at 44

???

>b4 meeting Ralph
Oh god, I meant bearheart

>in b4 you are the same person

NIZZY :3
Why always so tsundere? I miss your bigbun;_;

Man he is so fucking wrong, this is not even funny.

Seriously how the fuck was this guy even put in charge?

fallaa

>mfw ralph will die of a heart attack in your life time

>reading ghostcrawlers comments about rogues
The people in charge of balance know shit about the game.

Lots of dick sucking.

Well I have to self insert when I play as a class, and I simply don't see myself ever choosing the path of monk if I lived there, it just doesn't fit my character very well either while the other classes fit me way better and could have easily been one of those.

So with such a low self insert fitness I really don't feel like playing monk :/

>when you think ralph cant be more autistic
Clearly, i was wrong.

>transfer my mage when wod came out
>new gnomes look really good
>consider making mage gnome
>that shoulder clipping
>mfw

Fucking blizzard

what ^ kid?

>You think they've bad but you're wrong :v)

yfw

>conveniently cropping out the titty clipping

all my characters re fem gnomes except my dwarf mage, and draenei shaman

He clearly hasn't played recently because the orbs are NOT working. You have to be right on them and sit on them. They spawn way far away from you. It IS a huge problem to make a spec based around BLEEDING OUT, RNG HEALING, AND DANCING A BOSS AROUND.

Why can they not see this? Do they only do 5 mans?

Stalkoal...

ghostcrawler was at least blunt about it

these nu-mods are all self righteous

>finally got Mannoroth mythic down
Still time left to get Archimonde, but probably not the mount.

I really don't want to have to go back to HFC, ever. So should I just buy it from another guild? Or will the pre-patch nerf mythic enough to let us burn through it on alt-runs too?

IMA CHARGING MAH FIREBALL :3

NO LITERALLY WHO DON'T DO IT

Why does anyone pretend old/current Brew was a well designed spec that worked? You can't even use fun abilities like Breath of Fire.

IMMA FIRIN MAH FIREBALL :3

Why is he acting like ISB is a big deal? Its mitigation sounds good in theory but is too risky in reality for any group to support it. I can have on ISB and still get trucked, so comparing it to the other tank's lifesaving cooldowns is just wrong.

Oh sorry I was getting lunch. I'll make some later but that's just standard honor gear on alpha. I don't have a good hat for it cuz transmog running on alpha seems a little autistic
Yeah it's a pretty bad system but in Legion you'll have overpower and slam and you won't really rage starve at all. Hell you can't even dump it on shield barrier because it's gone in Legion if you're a PvP'er
I think we can use our minds for something more constructive
Thanks I guess
He won't address the problem where having to move exists. Legion Brewmaster feels legitimately bad because it has so much downtime and it's limited.
Perpatch nerf to mythic will let you burn through it on alt runs, always and forever guaranteed.