>Other Links
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy/
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fnafg/
New Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fivenightsatfreddysgeneral2/
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Flockdraw: flockmod.com/fnafg
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP (Rummpus has left the building, someone needs to take over the archive)
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 9, 850 COMMENTS, OR 250 IMAGES
>Freddy Fazbear's Trampoline Emporium now open for business!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/104EP48vFisJhxwtB75pAr3afIeHdsQ-Aj-IGjfZ1N1I/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for i bet that user killed himself

He couldn't handle subconsciously being a closet homo.

must be a rough life

What if that user was WeaverFoxy?

So are the human animatronics in Roommates haunted by dead furry children or are they genuinely malfunctioning? Is there a murderer? Is it one of the roommates?

>"Someone used one of the suits... we had a spare in the back, a purple one... now none of them are acting right..."

I think it's April.

april isn't purple tho?

I'd argue it matters as much if the humanimatronics are haunted as it does if the regular animatronics are haunted. They're still "themselves" with or without dead kids in them.

If the Roommates AU truly is a "reverse" version of the FNAF universe than it would be thematically appropriate for a yellow rabbit wearing a purple man costume to murder the children rather than vice versa.

This opens up a fuckton of questions for me. Has it ever been explained what makes the robots in the Weaververse murderous? He's always leaned towards the eldritch side of things with his work, but at the same time he's implied that the robots are possessed to some extent so I dunno what the fuck. Hell, that's not even getting into the fact that the Security Schmidt robot is implied to have gone missing right after Mike arrived in the Roommates universe. This is quickly turning from slice of life to cosmic horror and I am incredibly confused.

>he fell for the "slice of life" shtick

Weaver doesn't do core plot explanations, user, just vague hints and subtle ideas which will never be fully fleshed out.

Poke does though, which is why I'm curious as to how this shit is going to go down.

Reposting so Crisis doesn't have to.

On the subject of Weavis, why doesn't Mike wear a springsuit to appease the beanpole?

you raise a good point, why don't they just give the employees all spring suits?

>wearing springsuits
>increasing odds of survival
user...

It would probably implode and turn him into ground beef. Also, your post reminded me of when still said things like
>>Why doesn't Mike wear a suit to keep the animatronics from wanting to furiously fuck him the butt?

The most cuddle of fucks.

Because the animatronics are haunted.

Shit.
Okay, why doesn't Mike wear a fursuit to appease beanpole?

She'd probably just murder him even faster.

>tfw you want to make games but you don't know shit

>tfw you want to make a sandwich but don't have any ham

Tfw you can make grill cheese super easy,cause spray on butter is a thing.

If you're using those ugly bastards I can't help but think of a bizarre labyrinth like setting where the restaurant is way bigger than it should be, is overgrown with fauna, and is roofless. Just for Freddy.

tfw no sliced cheese, only shredded

>Foxy has a path in the labyrinth that he runs through, running and flailing like a retard
>Bonnie climbs over the walls
>Chica screams after seeing you to warn the others, and can make Foxy divert from his path
>Freddy looms over the labyrinth and crushes you after the timer runs out or something

Big blue bunny butts

Springtrap is a handful in public

Roommates isn't a perfect 1:1 reversal of the FNAF universe. Some things are changed, and obviously we deviate a little from canon here and there -- such as the Toys, the original characters, and Springtrap all being present in the story at the same time.

I do plan on answering every question/plot thread I've set up in the story as well as most of (if not all of) the questions I've seen raised in the thread. I don't want to have any FNAF4 Mystery Trunk shenanigans going on.

On the other hand, I personally believe questions are more interesting than answers, and for the sake of avoiding spoilers I can't and won't lay it all out here in the thread just yet.

Weaver's comics seem to operate under the assumption that Phone Guy's assessment of the robots is mostly correct. For instance, they do seem to perceive the guards as robots without their costumes (pic related).

On a related note, as I write them, Jeremy Human's robots aren't exact mirrors of the FNAF animatronics in terms of how they operate, but they do blend some of the ideas together. For instance, in the story Fritzine's behavior is a hybrid of Foxy's and Chica's mechanics from the first game while Darky's closer to BB and Foxy from FNAF2.

Possibly for the same reason you can't show up to work in a fursuit in the games:

>"Then again if they think you're an empty costume, they might try to... stuff a metal skeleton into you. I wonder how that would work. Yeah, never mind, scratch that. It's best just not to get caught."

Big blue bunny balls

what about black?

>tfw no fics about guards leaving the robots full of cum and them having to deal with the day shift while reeking of semen

>obviously we deviate a little from canon here and there

I hope whoever had the "lack of explanation" complaint feels really fucking stupid at the canon elements of a chapter spanning story about user-insert living together with animals

I'm in love with a bratty arrogant broken springsuit

>collar and leash in public

kinky

>drags him around in public where he has a very high chance of killing someone
>doesn't just try to destroy the bastard

Rudy sure is willing to put a lot at risk just so she can have a sex toy, huh?

Who is the best writefag and why is it Pokemongottacatchemall?

You're free to not answer this if it's too spoilery, but is the murder subplot still present in the Roommates universe?

>>"Then again if they think you're an empty costume, they might try to... stuff a metal skeleton into you. I wonder how that would work. Yeah, never mind, scratch that. It's best just not to get caught."
I mean, they do that anyways, so there's no reason not to

I just woke up from sleeping for 12 hours but the dream seemed to last for 2-3 years. I dreamed I had a young twink boyfriend and we laughed and smiled and kissed and cuddled and made stupid /5n@f/ in-jokes and looked at pictures of robots together and teased each other about weird robot fetish stuff, and we did all the normal life stuff like cooking and doing groceries and getting sick and taking care of each other, it was just like living for years with someone. I've never been so happy and when I woke up I couldn't understand where my /5n@f/ user boyfriend went and I got really sad that it was just a dream.

I'm straight. Am I gay now?

>implying Medabotmaniac isn't objectively the best OCfag

I'm not going to lie, but I kind of want to see one about Toy Chica using her bib to hide the cum on her tits or trying to hid the stains on her panties

No user, you're a faggot.

>I hereby declare this piece of shit in particular to be the best piece of shit in this portapotty

Bi-curious at best. Twinks are still feminine, they just have a dick.

I feel like the Freud guy would have a field day with you.

We are diverging significantly from plausible scenarios, even within the context of a middle aged woman dating a kid killer robot rabbit.

Shit, that's one of my biggest fears. People living out years of their lives in super realistic dreams is a thing that happens surprisingly often, and most of the time it ends with depression.

>implying fansmut's stuff was ever remotely plausible or consistent
She has her name for a reason user

"I'm straight." I've never understood that mentality, personality. Might be the autism speaking, but to me it's on the same level as vehemently sticking to normal screwdrivers and just saying you're really not into star ones

Just seems odd to lock down sexuality, something that's mostly charged by things that you yourself can't really control, down to a single category. Oh well.

He didn't say he was disgusted by the experience, more like implying he never thought about it before and it confused him.

Nice blog, dude!

>tfw Toy Bonnie will never have to tell kids that the fluid coming out of him is icing

Well I thought it was cute.

If you bitched about every post that was unrelated to Five Nights at Freddy's the video game you would make 400 posts a thread.

It's a hard job, but I accept it

but if you aren't sexually attracted to the same sex, what word would you use instead of straight

It's not so much the word, more the connotation behind it. I'd wager that sexuality's a bit too "flowing" to really nail down to explicitly gay, straight, whatever the fuck. Dunno, just how I think about it.

The closest thing to what you're talking about is the Kinsey scale, and that was based off of flawed research. Most professionals that I've talked to are of the opinion that most people are straight, some people are varying shades of bi, and some people are gay.

Of course, but studies and statistics are far from absolute on a global scale, so while it's true that most people are straight, I think it'd be more on a point of some really large number, like 0-1000. Like I said, I think sexuality's a bit of its own master, and that as a person you can only really be stubborn and deny your dick what your mind says it wants. For social purposes or their own, that's their business.

Also it's no real opinion that most people are straight; it's observable fact. Wouldn't be here otherwise.

Those guys ain't got shit on Digimonocle, the best write-raff. He's digital, he's got a monocle, what else could anyone need?

Weaver and I have a couple of subplots and story arcs planned that are in that same vein. Whether it's specifically that subject or not, though, I can't answer yet.

why thank you,
Its how Rudy rolls
I'm willing to bet hes the only killer possessed robot rabbit around, destroying him would be a shame.
This is probably one of the more plausible things I've drawn.
This user gets it

>Snax has never drawn Bonnie getting her cheek tufts scratched

They let him outside?

>This is probably one of the more plausible things I've drawn.
You know, that's actually pretty true. Guess it shows how desensitized we've all become to the implausibly lewd situations people keep putting the bots in.

>Touching SnaxBon's cheek tufts
Do you want to get absorbed into the softness user?

I can buy that he still has penis and that someone out there would willingly touch more easily than I can that Springtrap is able to leave the premises. He's still a robot tethered to the pizzeria's floor plan. Just sayin.

>tfw you'll never cuddle up with bonnie and rest your face on his warm soft cheeks

It's a hard plastic mold.

I generally read it as ambiguously between shonky programming given animus by vengeful spirits and tormented souls constrained and directed by dangerously negligent code. How much of it is one or the other is blurry, and whether it even matters is questionable. If you exorcised the ghosts, the software itself may still have their effect imprinted in it, and if you wiped the programming perhaps the spiritual contamination would just corrupt it again over a matter of days or weeks.

I had two dreams last night.

One where I went to a party that was for Transformers and encountered Satan. It was in a big-ass room kinda like the Pontiff Sulyvahn's church.

Another was vaguely /5n@f/ related. I think I was hurting somehow, and all of you watched me die, and did nothing. I remember some bad feelings about this one.

You've all done way worse things to me in other dreams, though.

>Pontiff Sulyvahn
>basically a Sith lord with a Stand

I want to see Freddy with his powers.

>implying Junker isn't the better write-ruff

Thats the beauty of /5n@f/
You dare come into MY house and put LOGIC into things

>his
user. No.

oh right, to answer your question: Rudy probably stole him.
Like thats why the place burned down, she left with Springtrap in the middle of the night, thus not being there to call 911 when the fire started.

The way they one moment seem to treat guards as unsuited animatronics and the next recognize them as human (but still want to suit them) feels like another expression of the "Something is fundamentally broken here" vibe of things. It's the unsettling sort of logical blind spot of madness that starts to feel like maybe they aren't "just nuts" but are simply coming at the world from a very different angle, and if you were in their position you would be the same.

I feel like maybe you need to stop spending time here if we've wormed that deep into your subconscious.

uhh

uhhh

i definitely meant 'her'

Thanks for the blog post, friendo! Keep us updated on any and all dreams you have from now on, no matter how related to the Five Nights at Freddy's series of games they are. Maybe you could even make a tumblr, livejournal, or blogspot! How neat would that be!

hiulariouas

>Security Schmidt
Meanwhile, back in the human universe, Security Schmidt is a surprisingly genial and productive member of society who in addition to confusing the fuck out of his charges at the pizzeria is keeping Mike's houseplants properly watered and helping the half blind old lady on the third floor with her laundry on Sundays.

I dream that my urethra was filled with bumbles, their wings and furry bodies climbing out of my pee hole like I was a human bee factory

>OH NO THE BOARD IS GONE

That sounds cute user

Does that mean your bladder was just a sack full of bee larvae?
Imagine them writhing around inside you, just underneath the skin. You might even be able to see movement sometimes if you looked closely enough.

Hey user, bumblebees like to burrow. They will literally eat wood to make a home for themselves. Heh.

What the hell is going on in that webm? Did they smack a spider being devoured by ants?

They smacked a pregnant spider. Those dots are baby spiders.

Spider babies cling to the back of the mother.

Dust Bunny, Episode 4 is done!

docs.google.com/document/d/104EP48vFisJhxwtB75pAr3afIeHdsQ-Aj-IGjfZ1N1I/edit?usp=sharing

Now in 'Not posted at 2am' edition. This chapter has Cheryl, Phillip Harper, Kai, Travis, and Cole in it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I want to climb inside the Panels DustBon and do lewd things to her insides.

Oh, and nice story, I guess.