pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORjMUrkMcWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buhjhh... dark soul so hard... duh hh..... im retarded dark soul is hard... im retarded i eat my own shif... fuuuhhh i eat my own shit because im retarded duh hh darksouls is hard... ufhhj wow I gotta roll out of the way this game is hard... wow moth boss shoot laser and dies in 4 hits this game is hard and im retarded.... praise the sub get it I'm retarded i love dark souls dark memes eat fresh wow im retarded who woulda thunk thud push down those barrels at the top of the stairs i eat my own shit wat the heck wheres the tutorial wow magic kills everything from a safe distance im retarded nyeaaajhhggh gonna cum this games so hard im gurting IM GURTING!!! IM GURTING RETARD CUM BECAUSE I EAT MY OWN SHIT AND DARKSOULS IS HARD!!!

ah shit, seems like this is the wrong thread

Meet Dead-eyes Minerva

cockadookie bullshit bumble fuck nonsense, redo everything again because you randomly died to random guys who are way too powerful.

Last thread is still a fucking new born, you fucker.

yeah I don't get it. Normie culture makes this game look like it's so brutal and unforgiving when you can literally take a straight hit with a massive axe to a face and estus chug your way out of any dangerous situation.

I think the next From game should have perma-death so all those pretentious "oh Souls is so hard" pricks get weeded out and can't even finish the game.

Anyone up for a FC on PC? High Wall Lothric like last time, then I'm gonna progress for the Jousting event in Cathedral of the Deep

I have a question

Basically I went to NG++ and am trying to enter the grand archives

Now normally the key was on a body right outside the door, but it's not there this time

I can't get in and finish the game now, what do I do, is the key in a different place in NG++?

excellent

Is Short Bow worth investing in as STR? I'm making it a quality build in the end, but while I'm leveling it's just strictly strength scaling for me.
This quick-firing weapon art seems pretty gud to finish rolling chuggers, but is the damage and shit scaling worth it?

did you kill all the lords of cinder?

I'll add that I haven't killed Yhorm or the guy in Anor Londo, I'm trying to rush slabs

Would I not be able to enter if I have lords to kill still?

You need to kill the three other lords to get the key

So tell me if I've got this right

>Demon's Souls
Most focused, thought-out of the series

>Dark Souls
Most well-laid-out and designed of the series but way too unpolished

>Dark Souls II
Most not good of the series

>Bloodborne
Most fast-paced and ambitious of the series

>Dark Souls III
Back to the focus and directed experience of Demon's Souls

Honestly I'd say this is sort of a Metal Gear situation where other than the obviously shit ones you could argue that any of them is the best for different reasons

What would an Undertaker build look like?

ahh, will get on it then, yeah I just thought maybe it could have something to do with it

Didn't want to kill the guy in Londo though because it makes fight clubs an ass to host

>Dark Souls II
Best PVP of the series

>Dark Souls III
Deliberately regressive bullshit

Where is this?

>Best PVP of the series
>Dark Souls II

troll!!!!!!!!!

Nice.

Best build to use the Dragonslayer Swordspear?
what the stats would be and what should i use until i get the swordspear?

And here i thought there were no redeemable people on that website
dex faith dummy

>what the stats would be and what should i use until i get the swordspear?
Estoc.
Then after you use it you'll realize that estoc is better in every way

For a STR main build, if you want a fast firing bow, get the Composite Bow. If you want a powerful bow, get the Dragonrider Bow.

Bows are honestly mostly PvE weapons though. Anyone not braindead will roll them 90% of the time in PvP, and the damage of the occasional hit is basically nothing in the grand scheme of things. If you want a ranged weapon for finishing off 1hp people, just carry throwing knives.

Speaking of bows:
>tfw there are 3 special unique longbows, but no unique shortbows

Probably Quality with the minimum faith to use it. That still gives you access to some useful faith buffs.

I don't think it's worthwhile to level fth for the scaling, since most of the weapon's base damage is physical. The fth base damage isn't high enough for its C fth scaling to net you much extra damage, even at 40

Do people get banned/warning if they play offline too long? Not the game's offline mode but actually having no internet connection for a length of time.
I don't own the game yet but would like to know this in advance. Could I transfer a save from an offline craptop to my PC when I get home?

Lately there's been a lot of threads with speculating and fear mongering about bans and all kinds of claims of not having cheated that's messing with my decision to buy the game. It also doesn't help when shitposters make it a console vs PC pissing contest.

What is the best DEX equipment?

Honestly, after the balance patches, it kind of fucking was.

Most things were at least usable, so you ended up with very diverse builds.
Not like 3 where you're strictly at a disadvantage if you're not invested into at least some sort of melee weapon.

I just got Anri's Straight Sword from whatshisnuts but she's not showing up at Smouldering Lake or Cathedral of the Deep.

Do I have to beat Aldrich in my world first or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=ORjMUrkMcWg

Don't know how to WEBM yet, but check out this sweet kill I got.

and for the Art? that lighting pilar looks like it deal reasonable damage

>host summons 2 phantoms for a boss fight

I hate these kind of niggers. These are the type of niggers that don't know jack shit about what is going on in a boss fight; maybe even the entire game in general. I have to take the time to fucking swing even MORE hits in on the boss to kill it while their dumb ass keeps getting hit by the same preemptive moves the boss takes to attack his slimy ass. It truly disgusts me, because every time the second phantom is an "epic sunbro" that dies within the first minute and leaves me and the chucklefuck to deal with the boss with a steroid infused health bar. When will these fuckers learn that it's time to put their trust within one phantom instead of two? Fucking horrid community, I tell you.

did they change the great axe parry attack?

i cant do this anymore, instead it only does the first 2 attacks as if im back stabbing...

Do we have a meta yet?

> every time the second phantom is an "epic sunbro" that dies within the first minute and leaves me and the chucklefuck to deal with the boss with a steroid infused health bar.

every
fucking
time

Hornet Ring you dip

80 if you're faggot type A
120 if you're faggot type B
I predict 100 will be the most fun like 175 was in DS2

>fukin casuls

Meta THIS!

*unsheathes dark sword*

99 STR

>talking shit on sunbros
There's literally no reason to co-op as a white phantom unless you're an edgy hipster that grows a new rage-pimple everytime someone says "jolly cooperation xD" on the internet.

love you, so does hornet ring modify all critical attacks with a 3rd?

I love how they put up a poll and ended up removing it from the OP.

Can't we just settle for SL100? 120 is way too high while 80 is not enough to hit the softcap and also have viable stats

IIRC:
Big weapons get a third hit.
Small smash weapons get a third attack.
Small sharp weapons get a second attack, a ground slam, after the stab.
Smash weapon backstabs get a third attack.
Sharp weapon backstabs get increased damage on their one attack, and the target will be thrown further after the backstab.

>Not 99 vig

99 Tall

i dont get why people still complain about coop on here.

people who summon in souls games are, 9 times out of 10, mouthbreathers who play exactly like a raw tuna being smashed against a controller. you reap what you sow

christ you're the retard from a few days ago who thought he was "tricking" people by not taking his weapon out until he successfully fished a parry

>didn't understand how you cant parry 2h ultras until someone told him
>doesn't understand hornet ring

how can one be some enormously dumb

If "thou" and "hast" are your only touch with archaic english, i'd recommend staying away from it altogether. keep at one style.
>"Cum for mama."
what the fuck was that for?
all in all, i wouldn't fap to it unless i was already quite horny but it's a decent effort

>tfw play co-op
>Almost soloed every boss minus Watchers
>Some autists think I'm a mouthbreather with the dexterity of a tuna because I like to have fun while helping others get souls
GENERIC KNIGHT looks down upon you all.

My first run I just put my sign down a few times to practice each boss before I fought it for real solo.
Not sure if that's faggot territory

>almost
hahahaha

laughing your direction senpai

disturbingly, I'm actually rather liking the Dragonblood Greatsword.

Watchers is sort of bullshit on your first play through.
NG+ they're super easy.

Anyone?

>Almost soloed every boss

hee haw

>experiencing a bossfight for the first time in this manner

soiled it

I mean I guess walking in and getting smashed because I don't know the timings yet would be "fun" or something

if this is your first souls game sure but timings can be learned on the fly as well

stick with a high stability shield and block at first then start rolling

Its all a learning process, just because you know something before others must feel great.

In das3 can I give Picklepum the crow the items to exchange in bulk or I need to do it one by one?

Are the enemies in DaS 2 supposed to be bullet sponges?

I just started the game and it takes me a million hits to kill anything.

I prefer that to spoiling a fight for myself, honestly. Like my first run of Lorian and Lothric was painful because I had no idea what the fuck was going on when Lorian immediately teleported to slap me from behind right at the start of the fight. It's learning through that which makes fights more enjoyable. On the other hand, going into Abyss Watchers the first time was boring because it was just "dude runs at you, maybe slashes his way to you" until the extras came up then it got slightly less boring until they hit the red-eyed one and he went slapping them for me while the main watcher got stunned for two hits, bled really easily. Phase 2 was even easier because it was just "he runs, he leaves a trail of fire and sometimes he has a lingering fire hitbox in the air" but nothing that could drop you simply to a mistake.

Other fights like Vordt are too similar to previous fights in the series, so even going in for the first time makes it feel too familiar. Still glad I didn't summon for my playthrough, or get summoned ever unless I'd already soloed the boss myself first.

Too bad (non-great)shields are so shit in DS3.

Unless you're fighting a few very specific enemies.

r8 my new character pls

Needs more dragonhead.

who /poise/ here

anyone wanna drop me a cathedral knight set :^))

Four times I've been summoned as blueberry and four fucking times the invader has pussycrystaled out immediately.

Either remove BC or compensate blueberries for scaring this fucking scum out of the hosts world, Miyahack. Why can't you just focus on world building and let someone else take over game design, you worthless fucking gook!!!

It was though, post patches.

If DS3 gets some patches to fix it's PvP, sure, but right now nah.

Anyone up for Untended Graves? I just can't handle dealing with those bullshit dogs right now.

PC

its the 3 candles that you put out to unlock the big door in the swamp

NG+ is a bit lackluster, I hope they mix it up when the dlc hits.

Help /dsg/.

I'm gonna get into the series but my situation for now does not allow me to buy more than one game a month.

Im what order should I play the Souls games including Demon's and Bloodborne considering I'm gonna eventually get all of them and will each one last at least a month worth of content?

>sl40 +2
>watchdog
>0 auto summons in 3 hours
>invaded 15 times, invasions are literally instant
Are the auto covenants actually broken? Do I need to forward ports or someshit?

It's amazing that they still can't get it to work

demons souls first
the dark souls 1
then dark souls 2
then bloodborne
then dark souls 3
may as well do it in release order to experiance the series as it was intended

Save the money and skip ds2.

I soloed every boss except Dragonslayer armour, fuck that boss.
Watchers was pretty easy for me. I could just 4 hit combo every time I got a hit in and the dash attack could be punished by just walking a few steps back in phase 2.

Was excited when reaching Pontiff cause I saw some /v/-tards rage about how hard he was.

>literally does no damage
>dies in like 8 hits
>every attack is so obvious and slow you can dodge it even if you slightly misstime your rolls

what a fucking dissapointment. Oh well time to explore further I guess.

Quick Question

What effects does beating an Area boss have on the Area?

I know the summon signs at the bossfog are gone, but what else?

Skip Dark Souls 2.
Play it last if you hunger for more.

>I soloed every boss except Dragonslayer armour, fuck that boss.
My ownl problem with Dragonslayer Armor is the fact that hosts fucking summon three phantoms for it. You're just makeing him needlessly more difficult. Just grab one of the frost weapons and watch as you deal 1000 damage every four swings.

>Just grab one of the frost weapons
>implying my full faith character could even use them
Is there one with low requirements?

What's funny is getting summoned for Dragonslayer Armour and hitting it with its own greataxe. It does a lot of damage to it, and hitting it with the weapon art after it uses its own is a pretty good way to deal a ton of damage and probably stagger it.

Why did Aldia have female voices alongside his? Is he now a combination of multiple other people? Did they ever shed more light on that?

shit, sliders please senpai.

Can't get invaded anymore

Alright, fuck this
>first playthrough
>meet Patches for the first time in Firelink
>second playthrough
>still haven't met him

wtf

you need to unlock the tower for him to lock you inside and show up if you don't find him at the Cathedral.

The best lay to create the spooky reverb effect on a voice is to just layer a male and female voice over top of one another. They just fucked up the balance on Aldia's last like of dialogue so the 2 voices came out of sync and were distinctly audible.

No invasions from players or npcs. You can still summon reds who leave a duel sign down.

You should probably run through an area while embered when your game is offline to get any npc invasions since you get items after you kill them.

What's the target lvl for Farron pvp. I was thinking 25 with a +2 machete or something

What tower?
The one behind the Shrine?

I see a lot of streamers, reviewers, and general audience complaining about references to previous dark souls games in DS3 and the "it should be its own game" argument coming up frequently.

I get it if this was a demon's or bloodborne spinoff like game,where standing on its own is expected but its a sequel, an actual sequel, so shouldn't it inherently have references to previous games in its trilogy?

Don't get me wrong i felt pandered to at times with "le praise the sun", but I don't see people complaining if a chocobo is in a FF sequel.

So you can't get the black cinder armor on the cover of the game?

What is the far-right supposed to be? I can't make it out in that picture.

if you enjoy the game stop caring what random faggots say