Eve Online General - /eog/

Cruize Desk Registration Edition

old thread: permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/t9Af7NJY
Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>someone needs to do some research

Ongoing:

Past:
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released
>Apr 23: Fanfest 2016 is over
>Apr 19: GSF camped into Saranen
>Apr 10: Drone Walkers flipped all Razor's space, then DRF (at GSF's request) attacked; DW now flipping DRF systems as well
>Apr 12: GSF begins absorbing Imperium corps; FCON and SMA bail and SMA moves to Outer Ring
>Apr 07: More CFC CSAAs have been destroyed than caps destroyed in B-R
>Mar 28: CFC is dying. CO2 reset. IWI funding the MBC to burn down goons
>Apr 07: White Legion. recruits UNITAS. (ex SMA)
>Mar 25: CSM IX voting closed (and Apoth withdrew)
>Mar 18: Guristas Hunt event (Shekel Madness: 3D)
>Mar 09: Project Discovery launched + massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits. Elo Knight creates White Legion.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 20: Carrier gameplay slides from Eve NT imgur.com/a/wppLG
>Feb 12: FAX will use the racial carrier skill and carrier w/triage fit will convert to FAX
>Feb 09: SP trading live.
>Nov 26: Fozzie confirms OGB removal in ~1 minute
>Oct 25: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/reworking-capital-ships-and-thus-it-begins/
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ui7ZTlfNngc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what's the deal with the new cap cap boosters?

I want Reyni to sit on my face.

Why do you keep posting the same unfunny images from your silly circlejerk of a corp?

Have you joined Legion of xXDEATHXx yet?

>tfw hero tackle something worth like 300 times the cost of my ship

sogud

ITT: Post u're waifus

minmatar supremacy

slut stole my haircut

you are the slut here

wyd you're insane

Threadly Reminder

all Reyni's report to abortion clinic

A deal is a deal, user!

>Goons commanded by Asher 'the cuck' Elias try to headshot 01Y-ED
>end up hiding in small cuckshed POS, surrounded by MBC

>Coonswarm

so are they dead now

Nope. They burned out and are fighting now that most of the PH fleet has moved out to save the timers.

>Isk war does not matter until we lose the objective :^)

>twin braids + cornrows
Ugly desu
Single braid is better for cornrows

Does anyone been guidance disrupted yet? Does it suck?

Jamyl of course. No choice more fitting than an empress.

You the type of nigga to suck dick for bus money and then walk.

> t. nigger

>type of nigga
Says the angry minmatar slave

>The year is YC 20XX
>All characters have max skill points, making skill points meaningless
>Everyone flys tool-assisted capitals, mostly Titans
>All characters are waifu-tier through waifu sculpting injectors, costing 20 trillion isk

>Brutor

So hows eve going to be once it goes free 2 play?

Will the economy crash with the million alts?

Does EVE even have subscription problems? What reason would there be to go free to play?

Free to play would break the game unless they limited it severely (such as one game client per IP like trials) and no using Skill Extractors

The current mechanics of multiple character training a shit; CCP should allow training of multiple characters in the first place.

Everything goes free 2 play eventually these days doesnt it? Except for ancient stuff people barely play.

Besides, how many of those 20k - 30k players really are players and not just alts?

no they shouldnt, because then they get less money.
also dont want to overwhelm newbies with telling them that they had better start training their alts RIGHT NOW and they better choose smart etc.

Free to play games are generally targetted towards tens and young adults. EVE has a target audience that is generally assumed to pay their own subscription fees. I don't think it would benefit from free to play nearly as much as other games and I think CCP is pretty firm on their stance of keeping on their current train tracks.

i don't think they'd have a lot of shekel loss had it been done; those three characters in one account can't be in the game at the same time anyway.

Why do people feel the need to constantly find shit to complain about? EVE is pretty based.

>le eve is my le secret club only for le mature audiences

When is this bad meme going to stop?

people can and do buy multiple character training.
e.g. if you want to get into indy on an alt, you have to pay ccp. either to train 2 characters at once, or to get another account. this makes ccp cash.

When you kill yourself all the memes stop.

it's already flee to play ya dum fug

literally suck the SP goo out of your brain at the end of the month and use that to pay sub. You won't be training any skills that way, but at least you'll be playing for free.

People just create a trial and plex the accounts.

They dont necessarily invest a penny.

what i'm saying is paying to train another character in the same account is a bad kikery mechanic

No it isn't.

Citadels are out, any juicy roided citadel killmail yes?

Also, are they buildable in Wormhole space?

They dont exist yet - base 15 day build for a large

Yes

Fuck

Neat

>no it isn't

the first two have sold today, of astrahus. you won't see most until tomorrow or the day after

are carriers fun now?

>Legitimate kikery
You can't have multiple save profiles in pokemon games
>Non legitimate kikery
You should be able to have triple ths skill utilities of a single character for free.

>You can't have multiple save profiles in pokemon games

>You can't have multiple save profiles in pokemon games

>titan takes 8 weeks
>massive station takes 15 days

Wait so which Citadel is the one thats supposed to be exclusive and only one in the entire universe at once? Is it the one from the cover?

How does this unique Citadel compare to a Large one?

massive stations would be easier to mass produce than some ultra high spec military hardware.
not hard to parallel produce a building.
also 8 weeks wouldnt be fun.

It will never get built, for one.

>30 minutes
this is gonna be autistic

It's like a special edition extra large, the Palatine Keepstar or something.

I don't imagine any group is going to waste that many resources on something that pointless for a while.

>I don't imagine any group is going to waste that many resources on something that pointless for a while.

You don't know the human psyche, man

>Sure, join White Legion and come shit on Horde.

you dont realize PH right now is at the very least 50% newbros who launched the game for the first time a week ago and have no idea what to do in a fight except target and web.
and some fleets are full of them, like 90% tackles with the occasional 'dps' guy.

I just dont get it. I mean I do get that it requires great amounts of resources.

But I also imagined that big Alliances like PL / Goons etc, would have more than that to build it.

I dont know man, the small amount of time I served in PH had some good amount of Ferox / Cerberus fleets.

6.6666667% of all resources in new eden.

Is the Hulk worth it over the Covetor?

I know I know

>mining

if you converted the entire market value of eve into isk and were able to buy unlimited resources with that isk, you would be able to build 15 palatines. A titan costs what, $3000? a palatine costs 200t. $4,000,000. four million USD. No one has that kind of money right now. They might sometime, but it will take some time to accumulate. And don't forget that isk alone isn't enough; the isk is only useful to buy resources that exist on the market.

Its not that they don't have the money because it certainly exists, the minerals also exist because of all the titans they've created have totally blown that away. They just don't have it in one amount that they can use to build it

Interesting.

I wonder why didnt CCP applied this same logic to Titans and other warmachines.

I mean, the game would be a lot better if there was a bigger cost to things.

The same logic thats applied to this Palatine Structure should be applied to other things and CCP should consider this in the future if they intend to add other types of ships.

Are you going to not die? For most people its a 12% increase in mining yield over the covetor. Protecting a hulk from certain death is like 90% paranoia. People will gank hulks if they see them. "Properly tanking" the hulk is counterproductive to using the hulk for extra mining yield. Its by far the most yolo mining ship.

they did
people were a lot less rich when titans were designed

I am sitting in .9 - .8 systems mining scordite.

I mean I wouldnt be hurt if I lost it, its just that I want to know if its a good investment.

huh, who's that in local...

>1488420 meme bounties
baka

I think its worth the investment and the risk. But I tend to mine with multiple accounts, with Orca boosts, in highsec islands in lowsec that lack stations in the middle of nowhere so people never come into system anyways.

I'd probably recommend the mackinaw though. I use the Hulk for my mining ops for different reasons than those that are obvious. The Hulk/Covetor is by far the easiest to multibox mine with because of the increased range and the fact that the yield is split between 3 asteroids. You basically rotate between dropping ore into the jetcan every 2 cycles, with machinaws you don't need jetcans but you have to switch asteroids more often and you don't have as much range to mine.

>highsec islands
Solitude?

Serad/Uhtafal

I'm waiting to resub my accounts, I found a new headquarters after a few hours of searching the past couple of days.

Nice

My bomber fleet will keep you some company from now on :)

>bummer fleet
gay desu

Any webms/screenshots of the new sleeper cap escalations?

Good luck post if you kill anyone who lives there now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ui7ZTlfNngc

White stag went too far

Would Jamyl support Trump?

>Trump
Jamyl is not a cuck so no.

so funny! hahahahahahah

+1

yes

trump would have conquered the minmatar already.

>le funny trump meme xddD

Jamyl is so great she got blapped off grind while flying a titan. Shit empress, Shit pilot.

Long live Catiz.

>Mitanni representing broadcast4reps
ayyy

>i've spoken to both lowsec miners
thanks mandelore

>lowsec miners

>Horde rage pinging to fight goons
>Join comms
>"Ok we need 10 entosis mallers"
Im done, whats the easiest way to move 500,000m3 of product back to Jita?

>berncucks this mad
Lmao

You clearly didnt paid much attention if you dont know by now.

>Go to fight a war
>Expecting not to take fucking sov

Alright whatever Ill tell you.

I think PH has a freighter service. I believe you can arrange something with them.

What type of loot are we talking about? Rat loot?

Anyways. All the ships, jew those fuckers out and sell them at O1Y.

>Mandalore didnt ask you for any of your footage

oh well thats fine i guess

>implying you're gonna make money selling merlins to broke newbeans

Whats the fucking point, really?

Hes taking sov for the fucking retard upper echelon and, on top of that, hes not having fun.

The people commanding him to not have fun are the ones that are fucking having fun because they are the ones that really win.

>implying you wont

Those fucking idiots buy those for what 10 million? Check the fucking contracts you dummy.