/rs07g/ Oldschool Runescape General

>Latest news
- Calling pets & updated deadmean death interface
- DMM changes (death more forgiving, teleport instantly out of combat and unskulled)
- Gem reward bag added to MLM shop
- Catch implings barehanded and possible chance to receive clue scrolls from them
- Bank placeholder update
- Wearing ice gloves will automatically cool bars in the Blast Furnace

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
Mumble: aaathats3as.com

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>I haven't played in months, what did I miss?
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?420,381,thd,136,65546107

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
rsbuddy.com/exchange/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexAlfred
twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4qnOUFhGOs
youtube.com/watch?v=K9f29EnOR-c
youtube.com/watch?v=b5wC2b0Z0Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gief Bondu

frog is CUTE

FIX STAFF OF THE DEAD

nth for Hook is cute.

make it stop

only you can make it stop

baka

ok meet me at mage bank world 27 I will give you the bond
ignore the guy in mystic hes my body guard

are we hamster posting??

im nonmembers tho

For real? How long have you been playing oldschool?

Well I played rs since 2006 now I'm restarting account. I'm lvl 65 with 1m. I'm working hard for that bondu

>Ice Poseidon hosting a literal mentally ill tranny

loooooooooooooooool

post your stats lad

This is from playing for like 2 weeks

Anyone here play neopets as well and want to trade rsgp for neopoints? We can work out a rate.

come to this place (south of varrock anvil) world 85

I haven't played rs since 07 or 08 and i'm think about playing os. Should I just buy membership or do some nonmember stuff first? How should I start when I begin?

I thought you meant cosmo at first

hol up. name is "jesusisfun"

f2p is half the nostalgia m8 do all f2p quest and train f2p skills as much as you can tolerate until curiosity and desire for fun gets the best of you then try mems

what the FUCK am i watching

he keeps switching from tranny voice to male voice its freaking me out

doing

Don't worry guys I gief him bondu he will never post that disgusting thing again

yes I promise

doing

what bot do u guys use?

osbuddy of course

hoga or whoever that is is using konduit (which is even less safe than osbuddy and has hacked people before)

ty someone complements you

>has hacked people before
where is the evidence?

>
Just logged out desu

>training agility
I want to die, how the fuck does anyone get this to 99?

hey are you hosting the next Reddit vs Veeky Forums Cwars?

I just talked to "Frog Off" today and he said he plans to challenge them in July, one year from the last one.
I suggested clan wars arena over castle wars. I have learned a lot about multi pvp since then (last castle wars game i just ran around with penn and tried to nh people) and will gladly help anyway I can. There are likely way more experienced players in the general, but I am being trained to be my clan's pk leader and will hopefully be of use in any upcoming reddit vs Veeky Forums event!

twitch tv/abominable_alien

lmao

PUT OSRS IN THE TITLE HOW HARD IS THAT

Where am I?

what if we do a marathon with clan wars, cwars, and whatever other team challenges we can make work?

this is /rs07g/ get over it.

Logically, castle wars tactics varies from basic cwa. t (its hard to tell matched ops and people can sabotage)
We could do multiple challenges, but from the point of view of taking it seriously it is more realistic to just practice for one, and maybe do best of three with varied rules.
I think it would be fugging ebin if we settled it in the wildy (this is oldschool after all) but sadly we would get crashed to hell and back in todays wildy.
You shouldn't be asking me, I'll give you my opinion since you asked but I do not speak for anyone but me. I am an amateur pker and new to the clanning community, I don't know what is for the best or what the /rs07g/ community wants

Osrs was always in the title. The faggot OP took it out. I don't want to type numbers to find a thread because this faggot thought it would be funny to change the title

ded game

youtube.com/watch?v=j4qnOUFhGOs

tfw tranny blocked me for asking about feminine benis

twitch/abominable_alien

Hey guys, is this a female or a male? Can't tell

there was a huge shitstorm over the last Veeky Forums vs reddit event from people in this cc. of course, plenty of people still showed up and we outnumbered reddit. but its hard to tell what the people here want because they'd rather shitpost and be stubborn when trying to arrange something like this. with all that said, i'm still willing to help arrange something again, it seems like the community here is a lot more open to events like this than it was just a year ago.

I'm totally open to doing clan wars instead of Castle Wars, it seems like that would be the easier way to arrange things since we don't have to worry about team sabotage.

If you're serious about planning the next event with me, just PM me sometime. This is Frog Off btw.

Drink LEAN

>not putting theme song in intro
youtube.com/watch?v=K9f29EnOR-c

Well there we go. Got cucked again. This time by fucking ugly ass neck man choke king Device.

Why are all girls fucking whores? Are they the biggest meme ever created?

don't worry. One day women will be gone and only cute boys will be here.

what the FUCK is this stream

youtube.com/watch?v=b5wC2b0Z0Zo

>Swans - Volcano

I know a decent amount about no-rules p2p cwa (aka rsb aka p2p jcup), so I can probably help with coordination/example setups/possibly calling, but it'll be interesting to see what holds true when you only have a handful of people in max gear and stats.
If people really wanted to get gung-ho about it we could even do inner-clan fights to practice. I might also be able to find some fights with shitty teams.
t. jcup winner

Just do clan wars. It'll be something different and victory would be a lot more decisive than with cwa. Plus, it's easier for people observing to see what's going on, so not everybody has to even fight if they don't want to.

People would have to stop being cry babies about the mumble. Or agree to join hugh's ts (if he still host it and leaves it open like he did months ago)

I guess that is one advantage of cw: it's easier for people who want to have the minimum possible amount to do with the event to do. At the same time, the higher standard of coordination needed means a cwa win means more than some clusterfuck of a cw game.

I have a mumble and a ts, but I'm fully aware that people would cry a lot about it if I suggested we use one of them.

>skirt

idk wtf we could do about spies

Nothing, really. Literally any other option will instantly backfire in a big way. That said, the potential for griefing in cwa is lower than in cw, since in cwa all you have are a certain portion of your number who are essentially not in the game since there's no team attack. In cwa, people can do all kinds of shit with barriers and explosives.

TFW zyzz is losing his gains.

>not being a tranny in 2016

I'm glad we are planning this so far in advance because the worst problem with the cwars thing last year was the lack of planning. i think the last one was planned less than a week in advance so it definitely pays to plan this one beforehand.

a f*cking WHYAT ?

That image got me like

This sounds like fun, how do randoms like me get involved?

If you're not cute you don't get to be a tranny, you get to be a disgusting monster!

yfw lyra^3 members will be on the reddit team

Cool.

For now, probably just hang around. Eventually, it might make sense to start using an irc channel on rizon or something since that'd be a lot better place to organize than the thread. I guess I could start using the mumble.

tfw no free bane world

So would anyone be kind enough to sell me a zammy godsword for 1 mil?

Sure, meet me at Rogues chest.

Best money making ideas for a low level pure with a shitty bank.
Aaaaannnnddddd go.

alching urself

blast furnace

howabout somewhere not in the wilderness.

w25 fally square

looting pvp worlds

seems legit i trust you

im here. level 91

go pvp world, take a couple hits from your targ, teleport somewhere and die on purpose and loot your own tier 1 emblem. You can get a targ every 5 mins, so 60/5 = 12, which means there are 12 chances per hour you can get an emblem worth 80k. This method yeilds 0 - 960k an hour and you can be level 3 and do it. leaked

>want to play but burnt out

I don't want to take a break! I want to grind!

>Want to quit but don't want to waste membership

delete this

Deleted :D

Enjoy jewing easy money out of this game because of poor game mechanics.

Holy shit.

Welp.

Im currently level 91 combat and looking for a partner to kill bosses with or just play together. I dont have any friends that play anymore, and would like to make some new friends as well as make some nice cash. current bank worth is only 3.5 mil but id like to move upwards. hit me up with a username if you wanna talk and possibly add on skype

What was it?!?!?!

rock cakes

Tfw reddit vs Veeky Forums is actually happening again.

Didnt you guys learn from last time?

go pvp world, take a couple hits from your targ, teleport somewhere and die on purpose and loot your own tier 1 emblem. You can get a targ every 5 mins, so 60/5 = 12, which means there are 12 chances per hour you can get an emblem worth 80k. This method yeilds 0 - 960k an hour and you can be level 3 and do it. leaked

bh world not pvp

delete this

delete this

960k/hr is nothing!

this poster is not me the bondu guy I promise

haha you scammed a bond?

not really scammed. I just asked nicely

That makes my 6th day playing this account. Did quests again rather than going for another 100 levels in a day. I think I'm doing alright for an ultimate I guess.

yeh some dumbass gave me a bondu