the rest will try to kill you
who do you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignacy_Mościcki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

USA
USSR
Germany

My grandfather who is Greek always tells me of how good of a leader Metaxas is, so I suppose him, Selassie and Hitler

>Hitler/shadow fuhrer
He has a lot of charisma

>The aussie
They're always good in a fight

>Mao
He has like a gazillion worshippers who will fight and die for him.

>Mussolini
Excelent fencer
>Mosley
Competed in international fencing
>Stalin
scary looking motherfucker

This. There is literally no chance of losing.
>American industrial output
>German technology
>Russian body count

I choose a better game

Also known as Darkest Hour

Might switch out either Russia or Germany for China.

Sure, they're backwards retards, but they're backwards retards with insane numbers, and we'll take care of the the training, equipment, and organization.

>stalin
>picking a literal manlet

Hallie Salassie
Rasputin
The Nazi

Come at me, faggot.

Don't fuck with Georgian manlets, trust me.

Who's the chick and the guy with a Swatzika on white background?

USA
USSR
China

I have like half of the world's military population right there, come get me

what's the red star argentina flag?

chick is i dont know

swastika is Konstantin Rodzaevsky. ran a russian fascist party based out of mongolia that was secretly supported by the japs. There were plans set up for the japs to help them invade and stage a coup and overthrow the soviets, but nothing ever came of it.

>Mao
Excellent commander. Proved in Chinese Civil War

>Pavelic
Former resistance fighter. He's experienced in revolutionary terror.

>Pilsudski
Experienced commander and political leader. Defeated the Russians while Poland was in shambles. Strong man leader but knows how to restrain himself.

Your sea control would be shit, and russia is potatoe against an early push by all of europe. Not to mention the u.s. would lose the pacific if against japan AND aussies, china and Britain. I personally would choose the u.s., germany and japan. Instantly win the pacific and force russia away from germany.

Youd need an early pacific presence to be effective.

That's not Pilsudski

Well OP should not be a faggot and realize not everyone knows the names of obscure WW2 leaders.

>Stalin
The other two are relatively informed points but Stalin had a crippled and withered arm. Also Mosley was in a plane crash in WW1 that his leg never quite got over. Mussolini was apparently a pretty active man all his life, the trouble would be he'd find some excuse to leave when you actually need him.

Who's him

>>German technology
Wasn't anything special outside of rockets

USA
China
Russia

See Now the serious question is who the fuck is that woman with on the bottom right.

Bill Murray of the Empire of Brazil
Moot from Commie Argentina
and that character that has to be unlocked

Fanny Edelman. She fought in the Spanish civil war and later became leader of the Communist Party of Argentina.

In my game the year is 1964 and Persia still stands alone against the entire world (literally, even USSR got converted -twice- and is now the Russian Empire breathing down my neck with their infinite manpower, but they are still no match) HoI4 is babby level.

That said UK, USA, USSR.

The reason why I chose that is because partly because of what you said, and to expand, because germany would easily take all of europe without having to worry and dedicate resources and maintaining a military presence to the east, essentially turning europe into an instant fortress under 100% of the german military. The USSR could now focus on its asian front, easily sweeping across like a knife through butter due to the manpower, industrial output, and massive technological superiority over all of mainland asia. America, not having to focus on mainland europe, could focus on tag teaming Japan along with the USSR, and could easily outbuild the UK with its navy, considering that much of the UK is equipped with outdated vessels, and considering the US vast edge in industrial output. ANZAC is ultimately a pushover without UK support, India would gladly turn their coats to my side when in return they are promised to be freed of the british rule, africa is ultimately irrelevant in terms of military power or industry, etc. etc.

And most importantly, my allies would control most of the world's oil industry, all of it if we take arabia too, which should too, be a pushover.

> Not to mention the u.s. would lose the pacific if against japan AND aussies, china and Britain
lol. This is what people from irrelevant backwaters believe.

You got it 100%, comrade.

>Implying aussies and china had anything resembling a navy

>when you haven't unlocked hitler yet

>Google Hirohito because why not
>Find this.
What the fuck.

That was a western thing, you can find Woodrow Wilson and other early-twentieth and late ninteenth century U.S presidents with similar photos, guess it was just another western thing the Royal family picked up after Meiji.

Yea, FDR's mom used to dress him up in all kinds of girly costumes as a kid.

USA
Russia

Nobody else is needed. gg no re

>Fanny (((Edelman)))
>Daughter of Russian and Polish Jewish immigrants who arrived in the country in the early twentieth century, completed his primary education at a school in San Francisco.

Francisco Franco was always right. Behind every event in which a mischief of delusionals fight to destroy what the civilized man has created there the strings of the communist masonic kikes that are pulling the strings to their own gain.

>Horthy
>Mussolini
>Mosley
All of them renowened fencers and sportsmen. These gents would beat the shit out of the rest.

That's Polish President, Ignacy Moscicki en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignacy_Mościcki

>Franco and not Primo
Is there any kind of actually reasoning behind this?

USA
Great Britian
USSR

That seems pretty easy 2bh, a lot of time to make a lot of troops and you can just make fortified lines along the edges of supply zones so everyone else can't attack because they lack supplies while your troops are happy and supplied

>German technology
What's great about it anyway? Rube goldberg semi-auto rifles? Shit oversized tanks? Jet planes with no range that got picked up by P-51 like flies? Rocket interceptors that have 2 confirmed kills to over 30 losses(mostly through crashes)? "Strategic bombers" that fried themselves just because?

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS

This, why can't they make an event for him or something?

You mean personally?

Mussolini looks like he could give a punch desu

Why make an event when you can sell it as DLC?

I know they tried to censor Hitlers face, but they only made him into a super badass shadowman.

Is this with their armies or just good old world leader fisticuffs? If the latter, I'd imagine Hirohito's got a pretty slick sword.

Canadian PM Mackenzie King could communicate with the dead.

>unlimted petrol and bonus naval support, as well as a second front against the united states don't matter

Lol, this is what 30k average income European country citizens believe.

Wow u are so retarded. "I pick 3 stronkest in ww2 i must win senpai desu hehe he heee"

Pavelic resistance fighter? Hahaha what? Dude cucked himself. Sold half of Croatia to Italy and pulled of the old Kvisling. And before war, he escaped to Italy where he was protected by the state. Escaped cause he was anti Yugoslavian. You literally picked the weakest link. And you have no idea who Pavelic was. Resistance fighter.... holy shit

What's with Hitler's face? Some retarded censorship?

Was he not a former terrorist?

The only nations in the game that are actually developed are the majors and Poland

secret character

Here's your (you)

Yes, if you pick the two most powerful and industrious states, and combine them with another country which is militarily the most powerful at its peak, you will win.

I originally chose Germany not for the technology, but rather for an easy control over europe, without the USSR (or if you chose Germany instead,) having to waste an incredibly large amount of manpower and resources to fight each other over the control of europe, now germany just does its early war blitzkrieg over all of defenseless and incompetent europe, and suddenly an entire continent is subjugated without the ensuing destruction of operation Bagration.

While I agree with you on the German tech meme, since they are now not preoccupied with fighting and diverting resources to the east, maybe they could actually refine some of their research to help their allied war effort against the rest of the world, notably jet technology.

Mao
FDR
Stalin

I wouldn't bring 2 cripples to a fight

>mischief of delusionals fight to destroy what the civilized man has created

The workers create everything and should own everything. A working class Jew is as much my brother/sister as a working class Spaniard.

>fencing will save me
What if they all bring guns?

>Plenty of time
It would if I hadn't been fighting for the last 13 years? It's not like it started in 1964. (Plus before that I was busy with middle east wars and helping the Axis)
And how the fuck would it be easy to hold a line against every single world's nation? For every division I have the US alone has 30 (and again, th US has China, Russia, UK, BRaj, Brazil, France, and Canada, along with almost every other minor, all aiding)

The only reason I am slaughtering them is because it's a shtty unrealistic game, even gsg said I'd be dead if not for broken AI.

And right now I am storming Turkey despite again, outnumbered like hell and having to rely on my own internal RESOURCES (again. Becauee literally everyone is allied).
And despite all this, the AI loses.

And also, the supply issue is because the enemy AI can't:
a) handle supplies
b) handle defensive lines
Basically all I do is send two fucking tank divisions and and the rest just holds while I storm them one inch at a time.
Other than that all they do is suicidal attacks.

No fucking naval invasions, no navies, no enemy fighters, no attemts at nuking or anything that could help at all..
AI is Pre-alpha release tier

To sum it up, it's easy but it should be hard. Fucking disappointed.

>hoi4 portraits
pls buy hoi4

ADOLF HITLER, HIROHITO, ION ANTONESCU.

Japan
Germany
Italy

Lets try this again

>Ismet Inonu
>not based Ataturk

Comstock?

USA
USSR
Germany
same

USA had the largest navy in the world by far at the end of WWII

The US was producing a new carrier every 6 months. Russia was producing tanks at the same fever pitch. Between the two of them, almost any third ally would be enough to win the war as it dragged out.

I think people are prioritizing military / industrial strength (a vast amount of which especially for the two most commonly picked - USSR and USA - came to fruition much later in the war) when other strategic options hold equal weight.

Priorities for my countries would be:
1 - minimising risk of being overrun before material factors can come into play i.e geographical closeness, complementary material strengths (industry, manpower, army / navy / air)
2 - material strengths

Great tier +:

I don't think a combination exists that could meet these measures
Good tier:
>UK, USSR, & Germany

Similar to USA, USSR, & Germany except without the risk of the UK being overwhelmed like the US might. Losing Australia and Canada is a big blow to the UK, assuredly the rest of their south east asian colonies will follow. However this combination will have naval superiorty in the mediteranean, an even quicker annexation of continental europe with UK power added.
>USA, JAPAN, & UK
Similar to above

OK tier:
>GERMANY, USSR, & USA

The USSR and Germany have a pretty tight stranglehold on Eurasia, Russian units in the east would be more than enough to contain Jap/China at the onset of war, and continental europe would eventually, if not as rapidly as it did in our timeline, fall. The risk I see here is the pre-absurd industrial output USA being at heavy risk, superiority in land air and sea would be years away from achievement, especially now with the british navy and expansive french navy - I'm worried they could be overwhelmed before they could really come into play. And whilst continental europe might fall, USSR and Germany lack the capabilities to take Britain, or to overwhelm the combined sino / japanese troops to the east - now reinforced with the the troops from european colonies and an influx of manpower and material from Western Hemisphere. Likewise overwhelming the combined russian / german might would be an astronomical task. Insane bloodshed

Japan
Germany
Italy

>I am a retard

only needed one line senpai

Probably Stalin, Franco and red pill philosophy

> without the risk of the UK being overwhelmed like the US might
Under zero plausible circumstances is the US going to be overwhelmed by others.

All you need is Mao really. He would just turn their forces against one another, an expert at strategy and psychological warfare. China is going to become the leading power of the world at this point.

Stalin, Mao, and Roosevelt would be unbeatable

USA
Master race land
UK
/bread

Did you know that the CIA later in the Cold War had long adopted tactics Mao used for instigating nationalist retaliation and politically motivated coups, etc?

Just thought you should know that if he had lived longer or was capable of doing more, Mao could have driven any surrounding nations into conflicts.

The USA's power has always been provoking and resources. Mai's power would be easily pointing out that and turning the people against those who own the most resources in ideological conflict

Stalin
Mao
Roosevelt

easy win

>fencing is actually representative of combat ability

Wait is this like fist fight or war?

Swords don't run out of ammo dummy

Josef Stalin, Franklin Roosevelt, and Adolf Hitler. Numerous, rapidly able to construct a force, and technologically advanced compared to most of these choices.

Why is Hitler an unlockable character?

He was just the figurehead. And Pilsudski died in 1935.

who's the last one in the bottom right and what flag is that?

it's not from romania I'm assuming

He's the final boss.

Why does Argentina get the communist kike?
Wouldn't Perón, Rawson or Videla fit the list better?

It's Ion Antonescu, Romania. The hashtag in the flag is the Cross of St Michael the Archangel, that was Corneliu Codreanu's organisation which briefly assumed power together with Antonescu, but was later purged.

ooooh right now I remember something like that

the poor guy kept saying that he was visited by archangel michael while he was in the joint

those poor fuckers, why would you want to pick those guys in this context; or at least compared to most of the other leaders, these couple of misguided souls didn't know jack shit about leading people and armies

Hitler,Stalin,Tojo

Objectively the best answer,altough I do oscilate between Tojo and Mao

Mussolini cause he looks like he could rough someone up pretty bad.
Mosley for his dexterity and wit.
Stalin because he's a complete psychopath and probably wouldn't care getting bloody.

>picking the polio cripple

>That Shadow Dio Hitler

What the fug. Are video games not allowed to show his face?