youtube.com/watch?v=sSOrtEFQNOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Steal enemy Twin Emps via priest niggery
>get both even though there is no C'thun in my deck

Also dat priest hand

posting again with right image this time

>got 7k gold saved up
>really want to buy some old gods packs
>inner jew is too strong, cant bring myself to buy any because arena is better value

How do people not get legend? It's so easy to get at end of month even if you're mediocre

I've been legend every season I've played in so it's hard to know what's it's like

Who the fuck is this elf slut?

First for needed OC

1st for C'Thun is cancer and all cultists should be nerfed

cuz what's the point to grind from 5 to legend

Did Blizzard actually redraw the fuckhuge monster woman of the Earth into another generic bikini babe

You would complain about breathing air if you didnt have videogames to complain about.

7th for Tyrande Portrait

not everyone pays money, not everyone has time to grind

also, say what you will, but you NEED to purchase adventures to advance at a moderate rate

it's stats should start at 4/4. It's way too easy to get it up to 10 for the cards with good effects like emperor

Apathy mostly

I'll usually hit rank 5 in the first few days then start fucking about with sub-par decks or playing arena because the grind is so boring and playing aggro is shite.

Review my OC

I end up hitting high single digits and just continually gain a few stars then lose a few stars over and over and over. Most legend players say just keep playing and you'll eventually reach legend but I dunno man.

10/10

Are you dyslexic?

Alt priest hero when?

I dont even like Night Elves but Id rather stare at her than Anduin "Im 15 years old, honest!/I need to get healed or rescued all the time/Valeera is literally my babysitter" Wrynn .

Tyrande needed to get rescued by Furion and Ilidan a few times but she got shit DONE when it counted.

>A Light in the Darkness gets me Baron Geddon against a face Shaman
>keep popping divine shields on it in case he tries to get rid of it

Every fucking time I have drink in my mouth I see this card and almost spit it out. Please god if someone has the one that says something like "they be doing no drawing instead" post it I'm begging you.

>redraw the fuckhuge monster woman of the Earth into another generic bikini babe
I sure hope so, bikini babe is a lot more appealing

Hush, Tyrande.

Someone explain why the fuck play Standard over Wild? Why would I play a stale meta with only a few cards, when I can play a stale meta with all my cards?

>Im 15 years old, honest
Wait seriously.
His portrait looks like Gordon Ramsey.

It's not about appeal, you already have literally every other character as a generic bikini babe, this one is literally some monster representation of dirt and rocks.

What are you playing /hsg/?

WHY THE FUCK CANT I GET PAST RANK 17??

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I would complain about air if killed me and all my friends the turn it was played.

Even 3/3 or 2/2 would be okay with me honestly.
Either that or turning a lot of the "Give C'Thun +2/+2" cards into giving him +1/+1. Or some combination of the two.

>turn 1 inervate twilgiht elder
>turn 2 coin another twilight elder
>zoo darkshire tentacles
>lose
how is overpower still not nerfed btw

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I would suggest what to take out and add in, but yeah...

>more warlock than shaman players now in high ranks according to hearthstats
>warlock highest win rate 56%

its all ogre now enjoy zoo cancer

At this point it's just getting away from shit I was tired of pre-Whispers. Combo Druid, Face Hunter, Secret Paladin, etc.

Have you seen that deck Kripp made...... Its fucking ridiculous.

the fat jew is the new undertaker

>Yogg's voice in WoW,
>giant fucking tentacle god made of gaping mouths screaming at you at the top of his lungs
youtu.be/1_n1An8buCQ?t=50s (0:50)

>Yogg's voice in Hearthstone
>sleepy Yogg who has just woken up from a nap reading his lines un-enthusiastically
youtube.com/watch?v=sSOrtEFQNOc

Fucking WHY.

This makes Anub'arak seem good.

dont even know what I would nerf
sure the darkshire fag hurts he hardly makes the deck
forbidden tentacles are probably the only really OP card but there's really no room for nerf unless they want the card to do something completely different

why is the fuckin broken coin still in the game, why does that even count as a card

>36 packs without a legendary

Place your bets for #37

>kripp

i dont even need to look at it to know its shit and he probably played it at rank 15

When are we getting an Undead hero? Sylvanas got made into a card so that only leaves Belmont I guess or they could pretend Putress was a warlock or something.
Also when are Nathanos Blightcaller and The Black Bride getting turned into cards?

Never to all of those things.
Forsaken have nobody of notice short of Sylvanas.

kill me

shit death knight audio

Its a warlock deck and he made it to rank 4 I believe

You could laways make Arthas a hero portrait and call it a day for the sake of having an "Undead".
And Putress was pretty notable.
And Im sure The Black Bride or Putress will get a card someday.
Sigh, at least undead arent relegated to pure jokes like gnomes, and goblins are.

you have 5 seconds to explain to me why you aren't in the top 2% of hearthstone players

>Uncompleted watch and learn.
Hows thats friend list user?

shits boring when u not a winstreak

i'm not a netdecking faggot sheep

You're just jealous gnomes have actually lots representation.
Overspark, Mekkatorque, Thermaplugg, Fizzlebang, Finkle Einhorn, Millhouse...

And even Goblins have Galliwyx and Greenskin.

>rank 5
>win streaks any retard can get there

if you visit /hsg/ and have all adventures you should be getting legend

They're still just minions, not heroes.
They're on the same level as beasts and cannon fodder peons

I've lost motivation to play after yet another c'thun priest and I'm not really interested in playing c'thun right now.

And I'm too indecisive on what I want to spend my dust on to make a deck.

heroes are replacable portraits
minions do the work

>when yogg doesn't feel like killing himself today

But most of those are comic relief legendaries with SO WACKY lines and their races as a whole are represented as just comedic with some rare exceptions (Shieldmaiden for example).

>tfw polack and matchmade against russians all the time
nice iron curtain

bets?

Isnt boom a goblin?

i want to fuck elise starseeker

They're shitty legendaries, not comic relief.

i dont know anyone __________________
why dont you get a winstreak
if your deck isn't winning then its not fun. not like you need to netdeck anyways, from what i've seen most people just use a variation of whatevers posted. you get like 6 card slots to do what you want with. especially in wog, the game is designed to be played a certain way ( c'thun for example ) so it can hardly be called a netdeck, just playing the game the way it was meant to be played.
my modest f2p deck. brann in 2 days, i will shitpost in the thread when i get legend next week.

mfw freeze mage is god tier now

W-wanna buy a funnel cake? Hehe...

LIVE, INSECT

kill me

>there are people that thought it wouldn't be

>lol dude if scientist is gone I can't do 44 damage in one turn anymore!! xDDD

trash slavs are quarantined with trash slavs

>next week

nope new season

season resets and shitters cant get legend until end of month

There is no incentive to get to legend

>And I'm too indecisive on what I want to spend my dust on to make a deck.
rattle rogue looks really really fun, and its by far the deck thats given me the most trouble.

>all the best decks are zoo
>antique healbot is gone

its fucking glorious

>Gold Epic
>Anti-C'Thun tech
Pretty good haul imo

@140557781
nice opinion you who the fuck who heres your you

last time i opened trump he was rank 3, to give you an idea about the kind of people that are around here

look at that fucking shadowbeast v a l u e

>that formatting
Are you autistic or something. Don't be a fucking child.

Who /yogg/ here?

i love playing 2x shadowfiend velen mindblast priest when i feel like cheesing people

so delicious

remember to keep swipe in starting hand always

>THIS TIME FOR SURE [Wacky noises and wacky effect]
>BEHOLD MY MIGHTY INVENTION [Wacky noices and wacky effect]
>EXPLOSIONS! MORE EXPLOSIONS!
>Fizzlebang´s entire shctick is SO WACKY fucking up and summoning Jaraxxus
>Millhouse is just a walking meme
>Finkle Einhorn is SO WACKY inside the Beast and gets literally pooped out of it

Greenskin and Gallywax save themselves from being memes or but jokes though Greenskin is a walking "look at me im a pirate! did i mention im a pirate yet?" like all WoW pirates so its okay.
Boom is just "WARNING BOTS MAY EXPLODE".

trump is testing and playing shitty decks he also was rank 22 in constructed when patch came out. lets not forget his awful deck building skills

so no theres no trump skill level players at rank 3, rank 3 at this point of the season are shitters

are there any good cards in the adventures i'm bout to hit 700 gold saved up and can unlock one. or should I just buy packs or play arena?

@140558183
dont be born a queer then

but you only need wrath to deal with tunnel troggs.

I wanted my deck to be /yogg/ not /hogg/

you might be right, i've never actually been able to play ranked till wog hit, so i dont have much experience with this sort of thing. we'll see though ;)

>can't even quote a post

time to make the ultimate hogger deck, bitch

When will tempostorm be updating the meta snapshot? Is there anywhere else thats more up to date??

Im getting memed on. Send help.

Then i topdecked another lighting bolt for lethal, reached rank 5 and finished my monthly grind. Aggro Shaman is so retarded.

some people get off on (You)s and putting @ in front of post numbers is some people's way of getting around that

autism

I refuse to believe anybody's retardation runs THAT deep.

whats balanced about this

I noticed people are just really really bad at this game.I played a brawl to do my quest. The opponent had both Dr. Boom and Edwin and still managed to lose. Not only do they pick terrible cards. If they net deck they make terrible choices. Even though choices should be pretty linear.

It's technically 6 mana because of the heal