/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

My first time making a thread edition

>What is this?
A mobile city builder/tap-and-wait game where you build up your campus and "educate" your students, and wonder why they spend so much time "relaxing". It's basically waifubait and the most entertaining dialogue done by Marvel this side of Damage Control.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
Guardians of the Galaxy event just ended. We get a one week break before Civil War event starts.

Old thread:

That event sure ended with a wet fart

Just like when you were born.

I haven't opened this app all day since the event's officially over. I'm so happy. I'm free from grinding for an entire week.

or until monday.

Please don't

I am hoping for Monday anyway. I have done all quests and upgraded everyone. So I have nothing to do in the game right now.

haha time to catch up on building and shit

I got to get the dorm up now that EVERYBODY DOESN'T NEED THAT FUCKING CHAIR

>tfw payday tomorrow
>tfw I can drop a cool $20 on new waifu pixels for whatever event is next

fuck these 14 hour build times for quests. I just unlocked Cap a few days ago

So... Can anyone else store their Club Galaxy? 'Cause it seems I can' t.

They probably took the option away now that the Guardians got their actions to use it back

>yfw every event has bobblehead challenges

At least they don't force you to build them. I only built Best Boy's

I'll take 100s of bobblehead challenges if it means that they never put characters as challenge prizes like in the Family Guy game (or at least I saw someone else claim they did, I don't play it to confirm)

... What's the face?

Holy fuck is this heaven

>only 6 slots

no it's hell

I want to die

The best part of the GotG event is that we have all these characters with short actions at a bunch of new buildings.

Give me back my 7th slot though.

you'll get it back at level 40

>300 gold for a boosted heroic

why

dont you feel confident in raising 60k

Everybody's complaining about losing their seventh slot, and here I am having lost not just the seventh, but the eight as well! That's like almost a third of my slots, gone!

What's the current level cap?
30?

I had forgotten how pleasant and comfy the game was before all the events...

Gives me a great chance to upgrade some buildings, maybe unlock the next character...

33 I think

They also upped the upgrade unlock levels of Wasp and Loki from 30 to 34

So everything is just out of reach.

Then why raise the level cap at all? Wtf TinyCo

>tfw 3 of new characters use punching bag
Looks like we get a new tight spot.

I've got Pym's Lab and Club A upgrading right now. I might (finally) upgrade A-Bomb or Rulk to level 3, but I might also wait to see if I can get the mission to recruit Maria Hill

>Star Lord has a 2 hour mission sitting on that damn chair in the dorm

Worst boy

Just wait till you get them requiring 24 hours+.

You gotta FEEL the music

Well I'm way behind that, Kamala's is my next character and I'm behind on building upgrades too, at least I have 43k credits to help that haha

I hope the new CW event has cool actions. Otherwise into storage it goes.

DED GAEM
E
D

G
A
E
M

new content never ever

This is a premium character in a TinyCo game

Does GotG not count as new content?

So, you mean they know how to keep true to the spirit of the franchise? Because dickless Bill Clinton is very much a Family Guy thing to have.

OK, there's the Hulks, Pepper and Quake, and 4 weeks of GotG. How is that not new content?

not part of the main game

I don't mind since I wanted it in my campus anyway. I made my club street. Galaxy from one side, stores for food on the other, Ronan in the middle, the Stark building right next to all of that, it's great.

You might as well accept it, events are the main focus of the game from now on. The old story line stuff is just a side stuff they'll get to whenever.

What are you, trying to troll?

And I'm here sitting laughing my ass off because of people crying about their 1-2 slots while I had 6 slots all the time.

Shut up, noob.

I'm here from the beginning faggets. Couldn't even get to the beta because of country.

Then you should have had the 7th slot

That's a damn lie. Beta was available to everyone with the APK, which was widely available, and even if you couldn't get access to it, if you downloaded the game in the first few weeks, you would have gotten that seventh slot.

So, you lie, sir.

iOS and I didn't get the seventh slot because I didn't reach the level that it required before they removed it.

Did you take lessons from your mother in sucking this hard?

The Audience for Quest for Stuff is very different than Avengers Academy.

QFS is in the Mature 17+ category, AA is in the Teen (Probably 13-16) category. They can get away with saying damn and hell but probably not nudity, and it's likely not something marvel would allow them to do.

Bikinis and swimsuits though are probably possible

We have wasp in bikini and bunch of topless guys :3

I just wish they would shrink the bobble heads to 1x1...

>Big Captain America event coming up
>he can't even suit up like in the promo image because the level cap is still shit

GG TinyJew

Two questions

1) Does anyone have actions for the Maveric Dorm? I never saw anyone going near it.
2) How many of you would move the central Avengers building or the missions board if you were able to?

1) Maria does, at least. Also a couple of story missions happen there.

2) I would.

Plus he doesn't even have a regular voice. It's some garbage one (not that it's bad, just the audio quality is poor)

Maria Hill have a 6hour action in there along with her shooting targets for one minute.

There is also a 3 hour mission for Loki with a 2 hour for war machine.This one helped a lot during the gotg event

Maria goes there, a few story quests have Widow being put there and I think the dialouge says Loki should be there.

The Dorm in the front is dumb, and the board being in the center is fine since it's the "main" point of the game. I just wish the game wouldn't snap back to it when you zoom out. The camera needs to be fixed

as long as they don't sit any more fucking bosses with a big bubble over their heads in the CENTRE of it again where it constantly gets in the way, I'm happy with the board staying where it is

they'll put all their bosses there from now on

Trying to find more info on mystery boxes in family guy. They put a lot of decos there, which is...not really cool thing in AvAc? I mean, decos are cool, but not really for real money. But sometimes there costumes and characters including (popular) event characters. There's also some event boxes for non-premium currency with some event stuff which should give you boost. (Like we could have get orbs or med packs in gog). In the moment I'm not really hype about it... They might put vision into the box... And like 150 shards for box, and the chance of getting him almost zero. Instead you'll get some iron man costume or 2000 coins.

I can tell you one thing right now: I'm not going to spend a single dime on mystery boxes. Either I know what I'm paying for in advance, or I'm not paying for it at all.

They have drop chances in the code so there's a chance we might get some for free

maybe

You know what's in the box; it'll tell you. Each box has X items in it, and getting one takes it out of the box. So worst case, you have to buy everything in the box, the get the "rare" item. I heard they put past event costume/characters in boxes.

That's still garbage, since they're just forcing you to buy random shit you don't want to get a chance to get the shit you do want.

Depends. Some of them only have past event costume/characters, so everything is decent. Others have filler crap.

The worst part is, instead of buying generators and costumes to help with events like gotg, you have to buy boxes and hope to get them.

>want to clean up campus after the event
>know that the next event will shit it up anyway
At least the storage is useful

I've seen people just reserve an area for events. So, at least the rest of the campus will look good.

Except boxes usually have event currency too, and that doesn't go away when you get it. So it takes even more tries to get the rare stuff.

Currency does go away, at least in the few boxes I've read about.

How can people spend money on a fucking 2D family guy character?

Two new ones, Nebula and Gamora

Imagine, for a moment, the kind of audience that not only is STILL into Family Guy, but is autistic enough to devote time and effort to a 2+ year old Family Guy game in the style of Avengers Academy, only more primitive and hopelessly jewed out.

That's how.

>Gamora
I forgot about her.
So it's 4.

I'd argue the same for this game but we have waifus and husbandos

Don't look too enthusiastic, Amora

Rate my campus

It looks like some type of school carnival.

I need 6k to finish my final upgrade... I don't know how I should feel.

6k is nothing.

Vomit-inducing.

Triggering/10

Posting screenshot before I have to fuck it up with event buildings

I know. I'm just happy that I managed to upgrade everything.

I like tetris as well user.

I hope it starts Monday. Feeling a little too relaxed now.

The system has changed

what system?

Anons, give me something similar to AvAc pls.

Sims Freeplay. No waifus or husbandos though

you can put them in

Civil War event information from an interview:

>Marvel.com: Who could forget about “Avengers Academy”? Definitely not us! What Civil War goodies do they have for us?

Tim Hernandez: The friendly rivalry between Steve and Tony has been simmering for a few months, but the attacks from the Leader, Ronan and a fresh assault from Hydra have forced the big men on campus to find ways to protect the Academy. No surprise they both have very unique takes on campus safety! While Cap sets up a boot camp to teach new recruits—and players—the ins and outs of combat, Tony creates a robot assembly line that allows him to focus on more important things—like video games, hanging out with friends, and parties! And what do the new students Agent 13, Black Panther, Crossbones, and Winter Soldier have in store for the Academy?

>mfw I literally just now figured out you can switch the heroes back to their earlier outfits by selecting them then pressing the clothes hanger

I feel like a retard