>23
>make $230 a week
>have to get a second job if want to make a livable wage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRNhtGtO9pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Be grown adult at 23 years old
>Have no skills, experience or talents
>Think it's unfair that I'm being paid relative to the skill or difficulty of the labor I am performing
>Think that supply and demand is bullshit

Duh. Most young people work 2-3 part-time jobs.

You're a precariat and don't even know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRNhtGtO9pg

Try working more than 2 shifts a week.

lool im 18 and make over 300 a week delivering food you're just an idiot

made 10x that amount trading ETC in a day.

Buy ETC!

What the fuck? I made $280 today and I am self employed. $130 yesterday. Find something you are good at and do it.

What's your job?

delivery

>he should be paid less than minimum wage
Get out of your basement. OP is being ripped off. This is why millennials are pissed off. They're getting the short stick. This wasn't the case in my day. But you wouldn't know that because you never live your basement and post meme responses.

Millennials deserve everything that's coming to them, possibly more.

Look I agree it sucks.

But I'm not sure what else you suggest. Op is working part time anyway.

What is your solution? Force unqualified labor jobs that anyone can perform to be paid more?

>I have no skills or talents
>THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I SHOULD BE PAID MORE

how can you not get by with 900 a month? live in a shit hole for 500 a month what the fuck are you doing with the rest ? I'm in NYC and used to make 10k a year and did fine. I swear some of you people are retarded

nigga you should move back to your parents and start building your portfolio.

>minimum wage
Exactly what it is.
>MINIMUM wage
not
>LIVING wage
OP just needs to work harder at getting a better job. I can make that in a couple nights delivering pizzas for 6 hours in ONLY tips

>I have no skills or talents
>Go to college/trade school!
>I can't afford it
>Get a job!
>My job doesn't pay anything
>Get skills or talents!

Repeat ad naseum.
I make $300 a week after taxes and social security working 46 hours a week. You can't tell me that's not bullshit. It's not like I'd turn down more work if it meant more money, but we aren't given the option.

Especially in times like now and the near future people sticking to rigid economic models need to remember the map is not the territory and pay keen attention to factors the models don't take into account, like desperate young men rioting and bashing skulls in.

daily reminder, if you don't make at least 14hr, you should just join the military.

The only thing you have to pay for in the military is food money, everything else is free and shit you buy is tax free.

>people are making 2000 a day in instagram just by having a good face
>muh skill, experience and talent
Stay a coping cuck.

>
>>people are making 2000 a day in instagram just by having a good face
>>muh skill, experience and talent

Clearly whatever they're doing is more valuable :)

>Stay a coping cuck
what am I coping with? I'm not op. Sounds like he's the one that needs to learn to cope with being poor