>Class balance patch notes
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home

>KTERA Updates
tera.nexon.com/events/2016/teaser/Welcome.aspx
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/ktera-03-12-2015-patch-notes/
espeitr.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/ktera-19-11-2015-patch-notes/

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/tG0srFUB (embed)

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ (embed)
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP (embed)

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter, CasualMeter, ty based crackers for fighting for our freedumbs
forum.teratoday.com/topic/1307-casualmeter-open-source-tera-dps-meter/

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/ehE71FUg (embed)

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/forsakenislandguide

>How do I play 'class'? (incomplete, no plans to finish, somewhat outdated now)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzpfNG37wb-mBR0DDKWfzgIhTS4yN8p7z

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/latest-ktera-gear-set
store.enmasse.com/tera
a.pomf.cat/ibetbo.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi /terag

bamarama is for autists

So I call back home to see what is going on. And my gf says "We still haven't received those stickers you were talking about."

CC.. Wtf? Were are my stalker stickers?

Kusu needs to be removed from this general
her elin looks so shit
Kirin are automatically bad

This user needs to be removed from this general
his post looks so shit
Shit opinions are automatically bad

Tell me about the different elin sluts and sluts in general at Lumbertown, please

Your taste is bad and kusu will never come back due to shitlords like you
grow up

srsly you fuck off already
telling peoples ingame characters look like shit
are you some kind of tard elitists that is also in game ?
you fuckheads are the reason why tera is dead

lmao calm down autist
Just because i inuslt your favorite elin you go onto a autistic shitflinging fest

kusu is dead and won't return, dump will never be good agian, and you're part of the reason no one likes dump

lol now im autist cuz of that i told you that you are a shitposter ?
and i am a part of a reason that no one likes dump ?
hah now you just made it clear that you are the autist tard

But I like Dump.

>Kirin are automatically bad
Damn you have shit taste.

These are really tall Elin, what the fuck are they?

Castanics aren't actually much taller than elins.

Listen to my cas is smaller cause of size changer

I want Culotte to rub my thighs!

Who knows, how will crafted starfall after update? Where will dropped Heartbeats or it can be bought somewhere? And will Starfall +12 better Verno +12 or not?

And one thing about enchanting, will it be changed after update? According this pic - yes, but where get alkahest for +15?

Do Horoko still play?

can someone post how these hello kitty outfits look like

Dump sucks, no content to be done.

Wow it's so hard to ask people for content.

vm6 at +12 will be worse than +12 verno, however, because sf has an awakened attack modifier and a flat 6% monster dmg from 13-15 it's better assuming you enchant it that high

additionally, sf has % back damage whereas verno doesn't

sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/latest-ktera-gear-set

i don't rly have a source on where to obtain vm6 mats for next patch tho, sorry

i would assume vanguard dailies and dungeon drops

store.enmasse.com/tera doesn't do much justice but you can hop in game and look in dressing room as well

it's moreso that there's only a real prime hour to do content and if all 5 slots are filled you're shit out of luck

It is for autist, too much of a nerd to ask for it, too scared to join when we're asking in guild chat, first to bitch on a popori fur combing site that they weren't invited by name.

>it's moreso that there's only a real prime hour to do content and if all 5 slots are filled you're shit out of luck
As far as my experience with dump has been if you aren't a total shitter plenty of people have alts they're ready to play if you really can't join because you only play a certain role, if we're talking about a full group already you'd have that problem anywhere anyway.

Does anyone here play sorc that could show me their glyphs and hotbar?

Start buying up strong box keys all I will say for now.

25k for killing Evil.Archer 5 times on MT show proof and you will receive it.

>This level of salt

If you want the free gold go for it. Or cry salt if you want too

Going off this iuma too. 5 deaths = 25k

Oh great anons of Veeky Forums can someone please assist me in getting a hi-res screen of this hair style without the hat? Perferably looking to the (our) left of the screen? I would do it myself however shit pc won't let me even try to install. Thank you so much in advance.

>tfw no friends to grind DSL
Being guildless sucks.

>grinding dsl
why

heartbeats

just spam fwc
or do fihm
4 hearts each run now

i am doing fwc, but i have pve dread and it takes like 3-4 games to get a win
too scrub for fihm

Someone sex me? MT

Only if you are a futa elin

How do you get a golden icon beside your title?

>Start buying up strong box keys all I will say for now.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW!~?

I know more about our events than you all do as an employee. But bros b4 hoes so I am telling you all.

Why can't I do hyderad quests?

because bhs realized that gear didn't mean shit for like 3 years so they added ilvl requirements to vanguard, it's stupid as fuck really.

I WANT TO RIDE THE DOGGY DICK

So I have to buy gear with lower ilevel?

Sorry I read that wrong. Is that the bastion one?

Yeah, but I think I've figured it out.
Doing the yellow quests there now, I guess I'll need high enough reputation with them to get to do dailies.

Not much.
I haven't been active enough to call it "still play".

He still plays with my dick if that counts

I don't care about that binary
Okay

Post an elin and I'll draw you in ms paint or something.

I typed that message in the Latin alphabet, not binary code

Just play a class with an aoe attack, and tag a group. once they are killed get you get assists. even in a loss you get a decent amount of killing spree credits. If you are in equalized gear, just get decent crystals and never move unless you are in a zerg group. Without the current event, you could get a deso heart in under an hour, where it used to take multiple endgame dungeon runs. With the current event, they are practically giving away starfall gear.

UGUU KAWAII~~~ ONI-SAN!!!!

you made an ms paint cuter than my character, thanks

cute!

So, is the ninja/mount update on the 3rd or the 10th? Or have they even stated an official release date yet?

My life is crumbling apart all around me and there are no elins to cum on it and put it back together

Lewd... :3c

Stop faping and start working out.

ONE MORE RUN

>Implying I don't get my butt exercises in at least once a day

How long would it take to farm my SF weapon if I queue FWC all weekend with a 100% rep boost?

rep boost consumable doesn't work on battlegrounds. If you're talking about just the event boost, then it won't take long. I've been doing this shit casually and have 15 hearts already.

you get 5200 ks credits per win but it's capped at 160k for the week i think

so you can get your 15 hearts and then some ash

Can I do FWC in my schisma gear or should I get something better first?

dreadnaught gear

if your ilevel is below 401 you get an equalized gear set similar to CS but you'll be literal fodder for your team, meaning you will die ezpz and feed points to the enemy

Hi. Help. NEED FRIEND on ch.
ign xelnya.

W-what do you need help with...?

>made a brawler during xp bonus time
>got to 65 full idoneal
>spamming FWC and CS for days, along with a couple other alts
>already have starfall weapon and chest piece
>halfway to gloves

A brawler in equalized gear is still op in FWC, thank eme "balancing". Just get good pvp crystals, set up your glyphs properly, and set up your skill chains, and you can dominate FWC as a brawler in equalized gear.

D-done...

Good job!

wow it must of took forever with Nepgeah there

>fight a BAM as Warrior
>142 hit combo for the entire fight
>Only damage was from Combative Strike
This class is way too fun.
I almost, ALMOST want to try tanking with it, even if it isn't viable as a tank in most cases anymore.

It wasn't bad, would have only been 2 carpet phases if 3 of us didn't die to carpets.

why didn't you do it with crown?

the game is more fun when you shittalk and have a enjoyable, but silly run with friends, instead of crowns usual super serious no faults allowed

Jim dammit where are my stickers!

Someone remind Jim to send me my stickers!

>serious
wut

jim send fj her stickers please

you'll do crap damage with dread gloves, i'd STRONGLY recommend +12 sf or +15 tensus gloves if you can get them because the 3% roll and pvp dmg rolls will give you pretty good damage even with a +12 weap. you lose a lot of crit resist with dread boots too but they're usable i suppose. dread chest is great tho and dread weap does the job for the most part, just don't forget to roll them for pvp (no enraged or monster rolls) and throw on keen/unyielding temp etchings.

if you go into fwc with any schisma armor and manage to get above 400 ilvl you will melt pretty much instantly. you REALLY REALLY NEED 15% crit dmg reduction gloves and you need a decent amount of crit resist so reapers and sorcs don't crit you on every single attk that grazes you. if you go into fwc with neither, sorc fireblast will crit you like 99% of the time and will do 120-150k damage.

Thank you. Just remind Jim in game if possible I'm going back to sleep it's only 5.

Some healers are so much work to kill, holy fug. Had to pin him up against the wall

a.pomf.cat/ibetbo.webm

The other user isn't me, I did it because I wanted a guild run for people to celebrate with, the banter was good, and I don't have to do everything with Crown. I don't really know where that came from but I do most of my stuff by myself.

healers are absolute cunts in pvp most the time
carry me in fwc

that is a juicy booty

which on is jim? i think both of them quit tera though

Why does it look like lewdie has a bulge in this