Old:

reminder that there IS NO meta yet

>DUDE WHAT IF YOUR ENTIRE BOARD WAS FROZEN
>AND THEN THE NEXT TURN IT WAS FROZEN AGAIN
>AND AGAIN
>AND AGAIN
>AND THEN I CLEARED IT
>AND THEN I CLEARED IT AGAIN
>AND THEN EVEN IF YOU MANAGE TO START ATTACKING AGAIN AND GET ME ALMOST DEAD YOU COULDN'T KILL ME
>AND THEN NEXT TURN YOU STILL CAN'T KILL ME
>AND THEN I JUST KILL YOU IN 1 COMBO
>LOL WOULDN'T THAT BE FUN

I don't generally enjoy playaing against freeze mage.

Post your best Yogg-saron game

So which league do I need to get rank 20 in to get my monthly cardback?

Is anyone conceding in legend to see how many legends there are on their server?

how much of a difference is it frmo EU and NA?

Rogue arena is super fun

memedin spams whole game, add him, tells me why I add him to bm ^:)

6 mana 7/7, Battlecry: Play this two turns earlier. Thats the important shit

>Its not as bad as boom or mc because of the extra shit added on

Boom and mc are tempo drops that your opponent struggles to deal with efficiently

Flamewreathed is exactly the same. A tempo drop. Does nothing if you're behind, is fairly good if you're even, locks down the win if you're ahead. Same as boom and challenger

Fuck Nzoth
FUCK PALADIN
Who the fuck thought this shit was balanced?

Suggestions?

I enjoy using squidface and thistletea too much to let go

>hides everything else

i wonder why

Here's your (you)

xth for dark souls-themed OCfagging

You forgot
>also you only have 3 mana next turn while your opponent has 5

>unbalanced AND doesn't even fit the bosses theme

What a spectacular failure.

Make it a 3/4 and its balanced

>saw the (you) and thought this was in reply to me
>haven't even posted anything in the thread yet
addicted to (you)s.

nice try, but I am fighting for high legend
and its filled with nzoth pala/cthun warrior.
thnx for (You) thou

for tempo mage or zoo, paladin is easy

>doesn't even fit the bosses theme
Would you rather it multiplied out of control every turn and fucked the board if it wasn't immediately removed?

5 mana vs 3 mana is offset by the fact that the enemy will be inefficently using their resources to kill off the 7/7

Hell mages have one of the easiest times doing it, and even they have to run a creature into the sheep to finish it off completely. Or if they fireball it it still doesnt kill for 4 mana, they need a 1 mana damage spell or minion to run into it

Warriors can handle it fairly well though

Does every king spawn at once as soon as you start the boss fight? No.

Make it so another one spawns at the end of each turn as long as at least one is still alive. Adjust the stats as needed to fit with that.

Wild or standard. Doesnt matter

Both make you eligible for rewards but you only get rewarded based on your higher ranking

>Blizzard couldn't even be fucked to give people an incentive to play wild

what jews

So who the strongest old card in this xpac, i think it n'zoth.

Darkshire councilman

i haven't played hearthstone in half a year
I used that effect for Pinwheel, but in retrospect my current Pinwheel is totally broken.

your cards suck m8

Arigato

>Blizzard couldn't even be fucked to give people an incentive to play standard

what jews

The incentive is removal of cancerous gvg and naxx shit

:^)

>want to craft nzoth for fun times but I'm scared to do so
I only have like 5.6k dust to play with

this is the greediest thing I've seen in my life

>bring out your dead

suck my dick f4m

>Play 2 turns earlier

But Druid already did that with Dr. Boom, pretty frequently with no drawback

This card is fucking broken

I made one of these too

and replaced with cancerous wotog
it's the same fucking decks, except now with shaman

Anyone?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!/ FUCK THIS BUGGY AS FUCKING GAME!

I just bought two wings of black rock mountain for patron and imp gang boss and I am on emperor thaurissan.

I fucking had him at 12 life and his wife moira suicides into my bouldr fist ogre! I DON'T UNDERSTAND HER FUCKING MECHANIC! It says she never attacks minions unless they have taunt. NOTHING ON MY BOARD HAD TAUNT! She suicided into my ogre on his turn and then he kills me with hero power.

Someone fucking tell me what is wrong here? Am I misreading moira? I had no minions with taunt on board. She had been hitting my face up until I played boulder fist ogre.

Fuck man.. why make me spend money and then make me suffer through these dog shit adventures. FUCK YOU BLIZZARD! The annoying part is that its buggy or am I missing something?

>50m players accordin to blizzard
>250k legends players according to the top 0.5%
>hes not legend

lel

rank? what decks give you problems?

Any suggestions lads?

there are about 6000 legend ranks

>tfw been playing for 3 months and still don't have a complete deck because I'm too scared to craft any epics/legendaries and commit them to a deck and have just been sitting on my dust

thistle is okay squidface is just shit when you have so much more removal, remove squidface and add VC or something

just try again you retard

drop the fucking reno gimmick, its pointless in warrior, it makes even less sense with cthun

almost like that's how card games work, where aggro preys on all the retards durdling around with their c'thun shitdecks

Is there a priest deck that doesn't get shit on? I want to spam Wow... but also actually win a game.

Knife jugglers and any other nerfed cards can be safely crafted and then dusted for full cost until May 10, right?

I am going to try again but I want to know why IN A FUCKING GIMMICK ASS ADVENTURE.. THAT THE FUCKING GIMMICK DOESN'T EVEN OPERATE RIGHT!

Moira is fucking bugged and is hitting regular minions.

Yeah, dust everything that got nerfed. 0 reason not to. you can recraft it for free if you absolutely need it cause you're playing that aids ass format wild

you mean games where the player attacking choses what gets attacked

Play Freeze Mage. Problem solved.

>tfw made more dust from 1 card nerf than all the recent nerfs combined

LOOK AT THIS SHIT!

I did not attack her with my river croc. ENLIGHTEN ME!! WHY DID SHE ATTACK MY CROC ON THAURISSANS TURN!?

FUCK YOU BLIZZAERD

this. reroll yogg until eye for an eye

Is Twin Emperor worth crafting?

Do you like Hearthstone? Their early work was a little too "balanced" for my tastes, but when Blackrock Mountain came out in 2015, commercially and strategically. The whole expansion has a clear, crisp style, and a new sheen of game-changing cards that really gives the decks a big boost.

"Hey, Furion."

Yes, Jaina?

"Why are there Beckoners and Amber-Weavers all over your deck? d-do you have a control deck... a little C'thun or something?"

...No, Jaina.

In 2016, Blizzard released this, Whispers of the Old Gods, their most accomplished expansion. I think their undisputed masterpiece is Yogg-Saron, a card so random, most people don't even look at the stats. But they SHOULD, because it's NOT just about the hilarity of a game-ending storm of random spells, but it's also a PERSONAL STATEMENT about the game itself! HEY, JAINA! TRY GETTING ANTONIDAS FOR YOUR FREEZE DECK NOW, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!

Vc?
Currently 18-15
Not too sure as I dont play often, however my goal was to steadily control early on using assassins and abomination to apply pressure around the mid-late game. Drop nzoth during the final stages as the enemy player is running out of options.

core in all chtun decks

there are a bunch of epics and leggos that are safe crafts regardless of the meta. basically, if it enables a deck to be functional then it's a safe craft and you can find a ton of lists online that recommend which to craft and which to wait to open in a pack.

tldr; grow a pair and start experimenting with decks or you'll never git gud.

lethal?

this card wouldn't be as broken without the summon X imp spell

worgen warrior is preddy good again

>Godlike curve
>Retarded early drops
>Very easy to trigger OP effects

Someone please explain to me what the fuck they were thinking with C'thun decks

lel, nice one.

How to build C'thun warrior?

Midrange or control? Do you need big guys besides twin emps, Grom, C'thun?

Confessions time, /hsg/

I never had a 12 win arena since TGT

one off if you evis right? so you maly shiv hope to draw prep?

they were probably thinking "hey, you know what will really get shit players riled up? a mediocre deck that seems impossible to win against if you're bad at the game"

>crafted regular n'zoth
>just now realize i really like the golden animation

should i do it? i got only around 5k dust left :

>not going for retard high life totals in Old God and face shaman meta
Besides hating on Reno, anything else you wanted to suggest?

Because I obviously can run non-reno decks but choose not to.
I think that it isn't pointless and it does make sense. The whole point of C'Thun decks is curving out and living long enough to do it.
I wanted to try that from a different angle.

just use the deck recipe

van cleef you c-c-casual

you trade the tomb pillager into rag, so you can maly+coin+evis+shiv
+6 spell damage and the knife hit + board is 24 exactly

I got the first wing of BrM and Naxx.
Should I keep going deeper into BrM or get LoE?
I just think LoE gives you way better cards, especially Legendary.
While BrM is mostly for dragon priest or Deathwing memelord decks.

I'm better at directing people to 12 wins than I actually am at playing Arena

Here I go

there are fewer cards in the game by far that freeze as opposed to damaging a minion

so why is shatter 2 mana when execute is 1?

kys

>Deck floods every rank
>YOU JUST SUCK

The Brode Factor

Oh yup. I noticed the coin and assumed it wouldn't do more than the 5 of the tp, but it does exactly one more. haha

Spoiler: Answer incoming
You suicide Tomb Pillager into Rag to get the Coin. You then get the 1 mana you lacked to play both Shiv and Evis

why are so many Zoo decks on Hearthpwn running with Flame Juggler? I don't see the appeal of this card in Zoo at all.

Has anyone had success with Flame Juggler? I don't even use Sea Giants in my Zoo, just Doomguards (poorfag).

why is mortal strike a strictly worse fireball?

if it's that predictable, and it's in every rank, and you still can't figure out how to beat it/counter it, yeah, you do suck

i think you mean deadmines right

leaving a frozen minion up is already value since it stops tempo, leaving a damaged minion up isn't.

also different classes do different things, why is mortal strike a worse fireball

It's a decent card, nothing special.

Pretty much whenever you need a 2-drop in any deck but can't think of anything, just put in Flame Juggler and you'll be fine.

Except for hunter, he probably prefers the toad.

>tfw beating a fatigue warrior with tempo mage

Turns out losing 10 possible armor from shieldmaidens sure hit them hard.