Deutsche Bank

What the fuck is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/deutsche-bank-profit-tumbles-98-2016-07-27
dw.com/en/soros-in-huge-bet-against-deutsche-bank/a-19361989
usa.greekreporter.com/2013/11/18/george-soros-invests-in-greek-shipping-companies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

time to buy senpai

>time to buy senpai

/fpbp

>0.04 $ has been added to your account

marketwatch.com/story/deutsche-bank-profit-tumbles-98-2016-07-27

Banks are to big to fail so its not like you'll ever lose

Their result fell 98 percent or something.

>Deutsche Bank hopes to draw a line under its four largest remaining litigation cases this year, it said on Wednesday

>Separately, it plans to close the chapter of alleged manipulation of foreign exchange rates, where the bank reached a settlement in Europe, but where negotiations with four U.S. regulators are ongoing.

>Deutsche Bank also hopes to put a probe by European and U.S. regulators into suspicious equities trades in Russia behind it.

>Deutsche Bank earlier warned that deeper cuts may be needed to turn around the lender after revenues fell sharply in the second quarter as the low interest rate environment and volatile markets weighed on the business.
-Reuters

Also Brexit contagion

Why would you buy its shares if its just going to collapse in a few months? Nationalization of the bank wouldn't even necessarily increase the share value.

more seller than buyer

I bought at 20. Earnings are being posted today, I'll put a bullet in my head if the price doesn't go up.

>What the fuck is happening?
dw.com/en/soros-in-huge-bet-against-deutsche-bank/a-19361989

Bought at 12. Don't really care what it does, it's a small YOLO portion of my portfolio.

Why didn't you short?

You stupid goys bet against George Soros, and you know that never ends well.

Going short when a blue chip is that low is like begging to end up in a homeless shelter: little reward, limitedless risk.

That's not to say going long is a no-brainer. It's definitely very risky to gamble on Deutsche bouncing back, but at least your potential losses are limited.

>>You stupid goys bet against George Soros, and you know that never ends well.

usa.greekreporter.com/2013/11/18/george-soros-invests-in-greek-shipping-companies/

>2013

old fool.

Why would you buy this train wreck? Everyone's aware DB will need a bailout just to survive.

Soros' niche is dead. Nowadays his opinion on individual companies is as good as his analysts.

Bc as soon as they settle their lawsuits and if they do get bailed out then they'll rebound hard

This type of thinking is why you are a forum pleb and not a hedge fund manager.

>Stop loss
>Use of options

Reminder that everything from 2008 is still there, it's not gone.

on average hedge fund managers reach lower returns than index funds...

Time to throw on Nearer My God To Thee, senpai

Deutsches chickens are coming home to roost

>hedge fund manager
>anything of value

You sound like such a parrot. On average, yes, because there are loads of shit-tier hedge funds that come and go. If there was consistent underperformance of hedge funds after DD, there would be no hedge funds - and there certainly would be no place for fund of funds.

Let's see:
>rapefugees
>Brexit
>Merkel being a stupid cunt
>Germany about to explode in a civil war
This never bodes well for a bank.

>>Germany about to explode in a civil war

What? I'm in Germany, nobody cares about anything, I was literally in Ansbach where a terrorist blew himself up, and everybody was acting like nothing happened, I talked to a German guy and he seemed apathetic.

Just get a put option, this is better yes?

Much less risk if it goes up. But I don't think Deutsche will bounce back.

I will never not be amazed by how utterly cucked the German people are.

I think the best of you died in WWII.

In Belgium, pls Eurozone collapse now. I don't even care about all my saved up EUR. Just get it over with.

Now you know how I feel every day with Alcoa. You got-am amateur.

Yeah, I'm glad I'm going back to America pretty soon, it's no longer /comfy/ when people are exploding and get hacked to death with machetes.

What should I do with all my EUR in my bank account?

Gold is out of the question, if shit hit the fan the government will seize it, and Bonds can't be trusted

Buy your own safe, bolt it too the floor, have some gold, silver and cash.

Worst case: guns and ammo.

Real Estate is 200% overvalued, and guns aren't allowed. I'm fucked, I guess.

>Guns aren't allowed.

I live in Belgium, the most restrictive country wrt gun control. There are ways thanks to our Eastern European immigrants.

>thinking about what to do if the shit hits the fan
>worrying about what is "allowed"

Aren't Italian and Dutch bonds already tumbling down?

DB can't support all of failing Europe.