YES
E
S

Are you saying they like dudes?

Passable. Inferior, however.

Is P5 capeshit?

>122 hours

Soon!

Seriously talk right now. Why gays would waste their time dating virtual girls when getting laid with a man is easiest thing in the world Are you guys aware you're even bigger failures than your straight counterpart?

that's why I speak japanese

Quick reminder to Persona general that we'll be getting NEW HD MODELS of the following Personas:

*Nekomata
*Jack Frost
*Black Frost
*Cybele
*Neko Shogun
*Scathach
*Cu Chulainn
*Narcissus
*Helel
*Leanan Sidhe

And Many More!

Really hope we'll see more characters on the main team.

I just want Moh Shuvuu.

SAVAGE

121 here
fuck off

because i'm not interested in casual sex and it's surprisingly hard to find decent gay guys to date
also i'm bi so dating virtual girls is fine with me

>he thinks I'm exclusively into dudes
>he thinks quality fan art isn't its own reward

remove yourself, degenerate

inb4 they drastically reduce the number of personas so they won't have to do a lot of models.

Because they aren't happy until everyone is forced to embraced their gay crap in all media they consume.

But if they make more now there's more to reuse later

As long as Soejima keeps drawing qts, we'll always have a place.

Waifus are great, especially Naoto. She makes life worth living. Kinda.

They're probably actually gonna make more so that they don't have to make any new models for the next like 8-10 years.

Are you folks ready for FIVE DOLLAR PERSONA AND PERSONA COSTUME DLC PACKS?

Collectors edition better give all that shit away for free

God I hope they don't. I bet the DLC will only be in the Atlus USA release.

Degenerate-user is obsessed with me specifically. I wonder if he thinks about me at night *blushu*

>bi
>pretending to also be into girls to anonymous people online
It's okay someday you will come into terms with being gay

>latex bodysuit Carmen

WHEN

....what?

I'm glad this countdown is at 7:30 CST. Early enough for me to watch the whole thing before going to work but not so early that I have to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to do it.

That's just your wishful thinking.

But I understand.

no, it's weebshit, now go back to

My parents love me. They know I'm my own man.

Sounds more /TV/ at this point.

That user lives in his own reality from way back in time when parents actually gave a shit about anything you do past the age of like 14.
Either that or he's under the age of 14, both are equally likely.

Will they stick him as the magician bro or try for something a little different this time?

Lucky user I'm in class during the stream.

I could see him being an Emperor. He seems a bit more macho than previous magicians.

He will be exactly like a magician but be called something else. No one will ever know.

or you know he might not be from the bay area you might be surprised but different mindsets are still alive outside of your gaysrael.

Donno why, but I think they'll try something different this time. While he seems like "the funny guy" as the previous magicians have been, I doubt he's gonna whine like them

What if anons they drop the tarot cards and just go with the 7 sins from now on

>thinking SF is the only place that isn't socially backwards
>gaysrael

You're pretty funny, guy.

Will they stick it_ as the lust___ party member or try for something a little different this time?

I feel like they probably do something different this time

He is right, though. You are as narrow minded as that other guy.

>this schizophrenia
kek I love this general

who is degenerate user?

topkek you might be suprised at what straight people talk behind your back even in the socially progressive land of california.

The arcana have been in the series since the beginning. I doubt they drop it completely.

But they might not have it be a part of the "social link"-like system they're using in P5.

I vote for less "sexy" personas like Leanan Sidhe and Helel and more CUTE personas like MOTHMAN and HUA PO!

Naoto is my waifu and I want to do lewd things to her

Whoa hey me too

What a coincidence. You sound like a swell guy, user

Are we stealing back our future or is Atlus just giving it back?

I've been telling you guys. It's an ARG. We literally have to find Persona 5 inside Atlus HQ in Japan. There will be hints in the stream. Just watch.

Macho, you say?

I'm not getting arrested for breaking into Atlus HQ again. Not after last time.

How can you expect to be a true Phantom Thief if you can't even commit a little real life grand larceny?

The casual general /smtg/ is that way >>>

Naoto makes me swell, and I wish to return the favor.

I want to do all sorts of lewd and embarrassing things to Naoto

I'm actually waiting for P6, where we're all spies and international secret agents

reposting for those that didn't vote yet:

strawpoll.me/10086886
strawpoll.me/10086886
strawpoll.me/10086886

>sudden urge to horrifically murder Adachi

If you didn't already have the urge to horrifically murder him you are SHIT and don't belong here 2bh.

Adachi was always dead. That is the twist.

slut

what did he mean by pleasure

My ultimate fetish is to end naoto's life

why would you do that?

My ultimate fetish is to cuddle with Naoto and make her feel warm and safe and loved

Please refrain from using the word fetish, you will summon homofags

The P4 Animation OST is poppin'

I like it, but the golden OST CD is perfection, not a single bad track on there.

I'm the bisexual who's pretending to be into guys because of my crippling loneliness

So... Does this general just die completely between Japanese and American release? You just know some ass clowns will be spamming spoilers.

So what is Nyarly's plan now? What is he doing behind the scenes?

It will be flooded with /v/ermin hoping to start the next Adachi meme.

I'm fleeing weeks before the Japanese release. Expect things to fall apart.

was anyone even here back when p4 released? was this general even around? that was back in 2010 or 2009 right?

If just fleeing /pg/ would help then I'd do it, but I have to stay away from Veeky Forums in general. Fuck man

Veeky Forums didn't exist back then. /pg/ was only created around Arena and became almost dead until P4G was released in Murrica.

Veeky Forums was created in 2012

>tfw I fucked up installing a new thermostat

god I'm stupid

interesting. so I guess p5 will be the first real case of jap NA time gap. Well, we can't all run for the hills. we'll be counting on those who stick around to keep the /v/ermin in check as best they can.

>Well, we can't all run for the hills.
Run for your life.

don't, it's not worth it

Maybe we'll get lucky and the /v/ermin will stay in /v/ and not come here

Taking everything as a good laugh and forgetting about the bet, while Philemon keeps trying to goad him into continuing the bet.

In a more tinfoil hat note, probably manipulating everything from the beginning. He obviously was telling Grandpa Kirijo and Ikutsuki about the Fall and Nyx. He probably used Izanami's dicklust for Izanagi to haunt Inaba. And for Arena/Ultimax, he used Kagutsuchi's fermenting daddy issues to his advantage.

They came here for Ultimax.
There's no way they will stay away for P5. One faggot will come here, see the spoilers, run back to /v/ with them and yell that IT'S HAPPENING at /pg/ and they will flood in.

eh, what usually happens is they take any info from here and take it over and they start their own discussion, they don't come here cause most of US are also over there. and don't act like /pg/ ever gets any breaking news before anywhere else, new stuff almost always hits /v/ first and then here (even if the difference is minutes apart).

I'm not leaving and I'm sure there are other posters who don't mind spoilers either.

Ultimax was the exception to the norm. We actually had someone spoil and rip the game even before Japan got it.

That was an amazing day.

I remember that both /v/ and /pg/ was losing its shit

>and don't act like /pg/ ever gets any breaking news before anywhere else, new stuff almost always hits /v/ first and then here (even if the difference is minutes apart).
That's wrong though. Ultimax was ripped and linked by a guy from here first, then another guy ripped the cutscenes and then Jack came along and ripped everything else. Other sites were repeating fake spoilers from PQ while a guy from here got a Japanese copy and provided pics with spoilers. Screenshots of Miku-no-Kami were first posted on 2ch that much is true but there was no context to them, few people here imported it and summarised everything before Neni finally woke up and translated the story.

>muh Nyarly
>muh MC is Sho, just look at this shitty edit where he has blue hair
I wonder why

Kresnik and Moh Shuvuu or else

>before Neni finally woke up and translated the story.

Translated it quite poorly I might add.

MCfags and the Nyarlyfags got BTFO