>SMITE's 2nd Anniversary Skin Contest
smitegame.com/smite-second-birthday/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

>The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9MUycYD6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
media.gallup.com/WorldPoll/PDF/ExtremismInMuslimWorld.pdf
smitedatamining.com/smite-3-6-pts-datamining-susano-and-few-promotions/
smite.gamepedia.com/Bart_Announcer_pack
youtube.com/watch?v=ilJUsbQdsME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best girl

Aphrodite is literally the god of sex. How is she not the best girl? The god of love and fucking. I'd choose her over any other goddess.

You mean Eros is the god of sex.

GenSm>rSmite>SmGen>jcomm

No I meant aphrodite

How can GenSm be better when they got 3v1'd?

why the red eyes?

I was playing clash last night and saw a really weird guardian build. I don't remember all the items but he went full dps with crabakan. I was skeptical but he went like 18-10. Did really good but died too much for a guardian. Can ymir go full dps? What other guardians? This shit works

>10 chests

You know hirez servers are going to fuck up again. I can only see 3 chests happening before it fucks up again.

Full dps sylvanus. Do it. No one would expect it

clash of clans?

No the game mode

we're going to get 4 codes before the crash

so when are they giving out the codes? i heard it was next thursday.

I haven't really liked a new god for the past 2 years. They're losing it. The new gods aren't that great anymore. 2014 was the last time they added a god I actually liked

That's why hirez said but don't trust them. I bet they will spread them out next thursday-sunday

The fuck you talking about. They try to make new gods unique now, before it was just copy paste gods. Apart from hunters, they are always all the same.

Janus is top design.

They try too hard. I like simplicity

user senpai please

fuck these servers I cant auto attack now

In the last thread someone was saying they like Light Hel's voice over Dark Hel's.

I'll have you know Light Hel sounds like Fluttershy from MLP inhaled 20 pounds of helium and was kicked in the nuts. AKA it's fucking terrible.

I refuse to play as Isis because she's a fucking terrorist. I'm seriously considering writing an email to hirez asking them to change the name. She was released in 2013. How fucking stupid are they to name her after a fucking terrorist organization?

>He hasn't named himself ISupportIsis

What kind of abusive family background must one have to find this bait entertaining?
#INISISWETRUST
#FRANCEDESERVEDIT
#PRAY2ALLAH

Light hels voice is soft and soothing. Dark hels is all raspy like she swallowed a fucking cheese grater. Also dark hel is a fucking bitch

>dark hel is a fucking bitch
Better than being ugly and letting people run all over you!

Because I don't support terrorists. Fuck muslims. Islam is a plague on earth and needs to be eradicated. Muslims are fucking locusts. They mass migrate to an area, destroy it from the inside out, then move on to the next. You can see this all throughout Europe.

I really hope both of you are joking with the suporting muslims thing because I'm being 100% honest when I say I absolutely despise muslims and hate Islam from the bottom of my heart. It is a plague and the people are locusts. We seriously need a new genocide

Sounds like you're the terrorist here, user.

Go watch O Clone or Little Mosque on the Prairie

>Not praying to Allah-sama only
>Not trusting in him as you say Allahu Akbar
>Not wanting to eradicate all the infidels in the name of god
Nice bait m8, but seriously, If you were to have the mindset of getting rid of all Muslims you are no different that the terrorists or extremists

Typical Bernie cuck

I'm not. They are.

They deserve to die. They're the problem. So much of the modern world problems would be solved of Muslims would stop being such assholes. It won't solve every problem but the world would be a better place without them.

Actually no. I'm not sure who I'm voting for yet but it won't be Burnie or Hillery. I usually vote Republican though.

But let's try and focus on smite. I don't usually bring up my views because it either derails the thread into political arguments or people refuse to realize that there are other people do don't agree with them and anyone they don't personally agree with must be a troll or just positing bait.

>I'm not. They are.
>They deserve to die.
Not all Muslims are terrorist user. That's literally retarded. It's just the extremists. Like, not all Christians are like this crazy bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9MUycYD6Y

>I usually vote Republican though.
Well that explains a lot.

I hope you realize that what you are saying is literally on the same level as
>the jews are poisoning our wells and are stealing our children

No one's dumb as user
No one's delusional as user
No one's skull's as incredibly thick as user's
No one shitposts like user
Sucks dicks like user
My what a guy,
user!

I bet you think Sikhs are Muslims.

>not all muslims are terrorists
true but too fucking many of them are. *sigh* we're doing this aren't we? God damn it sorry guys who actually want to talk about smite. Watch this video please. All facts are cited and everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Also an extreme christian isn't nearly the same. OH NO THEY'RE PROTESTING! HOW TERRIBLE!

but there is proof every single fucking day but you people refuse to open your god damn eyes and see the horrible things they do.

Trying to keep this at least kind of smite related. Even though Isis is apparently one of the better mages I will never play as her until they change that name. And i've seen her used and yes she's a good mage but still. Never.

>TruthRevoltOriginals

so you are gullible, scared and daft, got it.

>+90% power
>Cap is 900

So how did you go above 810?

>Cap is 900
There's a hardcap on spellpower? Why?

>"I don't like the people presenting these facts"

Then look up all the facts they brought up yourself. They aren't making it up. Those numbers are real. Stop covering your ears and shouting LALALALALA NOT LISTENING LALALALA

I don't want to watch propaganda videos by self-proclaimed "infowarriors" that are trying to spread FUD about a huge, really huge group of people on hour earth. It's a biased way of gathering information, since it is clear that they want to present an agenda and not actual information.
Guess who else is uploading videos like this, where the truth is bent and twisted to influence the opinion of the watcher?
Right, Isis.
It's a useless source; you wouldn't watch a video about gun laws by the NRA if you wanted to form an opinion of your own.
We can stop discussing this though, you are right in that it doesn't belong in /smitgen/.

No. That's just a visual cap on the status screen. You can actually go above that.

It's +70%

>Even though Isis is apparently one of the better mages I will never play as her until they change that name.
I really hope this is just bait and you're not actually retarded. Isis is an Egyptian Goddess.

Facts
>In order to investigate characteristics that distinguish Muslim world residents who are potentially prone to extremist views, we divided respondents from the region into two groups. Classified as political radicals were those who met the following criteria: 1) they felt the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, were“completely justified”, and 2) they indicate that they have an “unfavorable” or “very unfavorable”opinion of the United States. Those who did not say the attacks were completely justified were termed moderates. The “radical” group represents about 7% of the total population across the 10 countries included in the study, ranging from a high of 26% in Egypt to a low of 1% in Morocco.
media.gallup.com/WorldPoll/PDF/ExtremismInMuslimWorld.pdf
Sure senpai.

Do you know what Sharia law fully is? Like these people don't want moderate sharia law that they pick and choose what they like and don't like. They're saying STRICT Sharia law. By the book. Honor killings and all.

Kid, what's your favorite god in smite?

So is Susano an assassin
Here's his datamined skills
smitedatamining.com/smite-3-6-pts-datamining-susano-and-few-promotions/

wait what? They're adding anime stuff into the game now? I mean I like Naruto and all but this is kind of weird.

Do you even know who "these people" are that you are talking about?
Do you know that christian missionaries are preaching against contraception and abortion in black fucking africa?

this is what I was talking about before. We've become too off topic. Let's stick to smite and keep this discussion for /pol/

Probably. I'd love another Warrior, but since we already have Amaterasu, we probably won't get another Japanese one for a while. I hope it'll be Masakado though.

Ye, only that /pol/ has been a huge clown-show for at least the last 3 years after stormfront and reddit invaded it and actually stayed there.

Anyways, Isis is actually a really fun god; what's the preferred build for her? I've switched between leveling 1 and 2 and didn't notice a huge difference aside from 1 being better at clearing.

if the 2 options are warrior or assassin i'd want warrior because there's only like 11 of them. But i'd love another guardian since they're the fewest gods.

been the longest since an assassin though

fuck idk...

Considering his abilities are physical, he has to be either a Warrior or Assassin. His kit seems more like an Assassin for sure though.

oh alright. But you never know. Thor is an assassin but you build him as a warrior. Same with Fenir and Thantos. All 3 are built like warriors. I don't think any warriors are built like assassins though.

Yeah man, they realized that all of their players are huge weebs

they are just cashing in on their autistic playerbase

wasn't thor released as a warrior, but then hirez changed his class to assassin

>I don't think any warriors are built like assassins though.
Odin might as well be since he relies way too much on his initiator

Yeah, naruto will be the next god.

No he said Susano will be. It's this weird giant thing people with these eyes create.

Naruto is coming after Susano. After that it's Boruto.

Why are some gods cheaper than others? Are the cheap ones not as good or something? How do they determine price? Obviously the new gods cost more but besides them the prices seem random.

>Susano summons a hurricane at his location that begins stationary and relatively small. Susanoo may reactivate this ability to launch the storm forward, knocking up opponents in its path. Until he does so, the storm pulls enemies towards its center and grows larger over time.

Susano ult + Hades ult
you'll never get out without actives

>ranked conq
>Baka solo lane failing hard as fuck
>0-6
>wtf is going on other there
>check his build
>Blue
>Stone
>Bluestone
What in the FUCK

gotta jump on that wave son.

The really cheap ones are old as fuck.

>How do they determine price?
Release dates.

I thought it was the release date too but some gods are old as fuck and still 5500 while others are 1500, 200, 575, etc.

>matchmaking matches me against opponents of my skill level
>however, my allies are clearly not of my skill level so therefore I lose

How on earth does this make sense?

Yeah it used to be that artemis was the only god in the game

The newest god is always the most expensive.
but some of the easier gods to play are priced lower so the newer players are encourage to buy them and play them

>not wanting to be king amongst shitters

>shielding somebody from Ao Kuang ult as Geb
That one of the best thing to do in game, it feel so satisfactory.

>ranked
>be first pick
>someone insta messages mid
>politely say that I'll play mid, because I'm first pick
>entire lobby gets mad because the guy "called if first" by spamming
It's like I'm playing with 12yolds

Holy shit, when did they add all these new voice lines to bart's announcer pack? There's like a hundred of them now.

smite.gamepedia.com/Bart_Announcer_pack

>20 mins in
>neither of the mages have antiheal vs hel and syl
>Scylla tard is the first to call f6 even though he didnt buy it
its literally 1820 gold dont fucking wait until the healer gets full build then realize we need fucking anti heal

>I force team to choose between if they want to play against kali or Aokuang
>they ban kali
>I lock AoKuang
>retard 3rd pick on our team says "I called jungle and I hate ao noob"
>leaves
wow fuck him, enjoy your 30 min desert

literally every round of LeL
>mid
>mid
>top
>mid
>I was first
>No I was first
>okay I feed if no mid
>I go top if not mid
>I said top first!

To be expected when you play cuckquest desu

>live /tv/ meme Bane skin
>vs some shitty cowboy robot skin
What were they thinking?

Fucking this. The only difference betwen this and smite, is that people in smite will fuck up lanes without saying it.

Would you let Artemis pee on your face?

>ranked joust
>get first pick and I go ares because he miraculously wasn't banned and second calls adc and goes neith
>third pick is unresponsive to recommendations of picking someone that can capitalize on my alt
>instalocks sun wu kong
>mastery 10 okay maybe they'll pull through anyway
>they do jack shit and maybe poke a couple times throughout the whole game, but me and neith carry to 15 mins and pushing lategame now
>our level advantage falls of as we slow down and start getting spanked because it's a 2v3 everytime
>SWK 5k damage, I'm 11k and neith is 20k
>a whopping 5k

no I just gotta play the same god I always play okay alright I dont care what everyone else picks or calls it'll work out

>Thinks it's on the mages to buy anti heal when divine ruin is a shit item and both brawlers beatstick and pestilence are really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ilJUsbQdsME

Also creeping curse, which you could get at level one.

well you're the asshole if he called jungle and didn't get to choose which jungler he wants.

no that's fucking disgusting what the hell is wrong with you?

Do you mean DPS or just pure damage? Damage Cabraken is a fucking monster when enough items are online.

Someone more has been destroyed as Beloona because of Bakasura?

>Baka
>Beating Bello
How?

ew no senpai

so why is skadi still so OP more specifically the ultimate that makes the dog invincible

He pushes while you sit undertower, he take your rhino while clearing his wave, and poking in the process.

How did Bakachurro force you under tower?
You can outclear him with sheer speed or through scourge. Also Baka can't box a Bello cuz scourge.

Scourge is just 3 seconds while his true damage last more.

Also he clears faster than you because you're power tied in early.

Reminder that Bakasura gets CC immunity on his ult

Reminder that scourge disarm was lowered to only 2.2 seconds at max rank.