/krog/ Kronos General

Sweden is the best esports country on earth edition

/krog/ guilds:
Kronos 1:
OG nost refugee server, minimal queue. 1x RATES
- Horde
- Alliance

Kronos 2:
Brand new server, 1x rates. 4-5K queue (around 3 hours), most people are around level 20 right now.
- Alliance
- Horde

Info:
kronos-wow.com/

Questions to avoid asking:
>What class should I play?
>Is Nostalrius coming back?
>What is the best class for PvP/PvE?
>Why don't we roll on X server?
>Is Kronos pay2win?
>What class does X guild need?

FAQ: pastebin.com/YbPhHZ7j
ADDONS: pastebin.com/pvfNSeN0

Client Download and Connection Guide: pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG

BiS Lists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8
Leveling Specs: imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Leveling Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1g_mZgdnfD0&feature=youtu.be
strawpoll.me/10094020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for gondola

reminder to vote for bernie sanders if you want to be a #1 esport country, america

IS there a cash shop on kronos 2 like there is on kronos 1?

reminder that if you rolled horde you fell for the meme

No cash shop on either you fucking monkey.

So where are all the old now? Garthax, Yarrick, Pulsar, Asscobra, Baseball, Bigwarlokguy, Clambeard and Shamikaze? Anyone know? Miss those guys.

>you can literally buy accounts

>pitfags missing action on King's stream

Did I trigger you? You can buy accounts and mounts. There are horde characters running around with alliance mounts which they bought for real life money on kronos 1.

How have these fucks not fixed fear/pet ai in a year of being open

Let's see how fast you memers are

POST YOUR LEVEL
AND
YOUR /PLAYED
GO
26 hours lvl 24

damn game ruined

Some of them are on Horde in a remake of Asscobra's guild. I don't recognize who Baseball and Shamikaze are though so I couldn't tell you about them.

How accurate is that 55%-45% ratio on Twinstar's site? Someone told me it included total created characters and not just active/online accounts.

So are raptor pets bugged to deal more damage?
Or are raptors bugged only when they are in the wild

tillbaka till sweddit, rövhatt

>Kungens' girl vapes

vapes are the fedoras of smoking

>this kills the /krog/

GO GREEN

VAEP NASH

VAPE NAAAYSH

WE BE GRILLIN HOT STUFF

nice wingoy 10

used to vape before it was cool and now im a fag?

im switching back to ciggs

rip /krog/

sorry, your link doesnt work, friend

Any niggas finna do Stockades?

Yes raptor pets are still bugged. Got a raptor 3 levels lower than my cat and it had 20 more dps...

15 in like 12 hours

>26 hours

You aren't a NEET are you? You have a full time job right? And a social life?

Allright I know what ill be doing next

>this vid is currently the top boat on reddit's nostalgius board with the title "Nostalrius may be gone, but I will always remember this moment."
youtube.com/watch?v=1g_mZgdnfD0&feature=youtu.be

you what

Is tailoring as important for spriests as it is for warlocks? If not, would I make more money with alchemy?

stop tormenting me

>downloaded a botting program

how the heck do I even work this thing?

>its L I T E R A L L Y happening
So what faction are we rolling?
strawpoll.me/10094020
Also dont forget to pitch in your suggestion for a guild name.

Oh god I made a human. Should I go level in the dwarf area?

enjoy spending your time grinding mobs

Tell me your ign i'll explain

Mymidron

>tailoring
>important for any class
>>>/tbc/

you're gonna grind wolves and bears until lvl 10 either way

reroll dorf/ganome
humies and knife-ears can fuck right off

Bloodvine set is important for locks ya dingus

Should I roll Ally or Horde on Kronos 2?

Where's the best place to level?

Really nigga? I didn't actually mean it, they could ban you for botting

both are awful, pick your poison
you're either team soda or team kungen fampai

72 online in ally guild on K2

Alliance at least has some decent guilds from other servers

reported, see you back on retail ;^)

Soda is playing Kronos? Streamers ruined Nostalrius and now they are going to ruin Kronos with their big fucking mouths.

FUCKING NORMIES RUIN EVERYTHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Which one is Team Soda and which one is Team Kungen?

go for alliance
it seems to be a stupid amount of horde, for every alliance I see there are at least 3-5 horde

kronos is already ruined m8, just this time we wont get shut down because instead of a bunch of french "no donations dont want to get in trouble :)" cucks we have money-hungry slavs outside of the eu

/wowg/ nys

I FUCKING HATE HUTNERS FUCK YOU HUNTERS FUCK ALL OF YOU NIGGERS FUCK YOU

Redpill me on Twinstar

>Be 32nd in queue
>Loses internet for 5 seconds
>Kicked back to the start of the queue
FUCK OFF

There's meant to only be a slightly greater amount of Horde active at any one time, it's pretty well balanced

wasted

fucking piece of shit class made for fucking shitty noobs they fucking spot you from a mile away just turn on your shitty aspect of the tiger or whatever fuckign spell they have and just charge their shitty pet insta-fucking daze your shit and just concussive shot my shit up nigger then once they fucking catch up to you you have no motherfucking options left thats it game over his pet will keep attacking you while he shoots you from afar with his shitty serpent sting and shitty ranged attacks, you die and you didn't even get to pop off 2 spells lliterally FUCK HUNTERS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

lmao
stay bad meleecuck :^)

Can somebody invite me to the Ally guild?

IGN is Drogskol

I've never had any interest in playing a hunter. I don't understand the peal of having to maintain a shitty pet and keep track of ammo. Sounds like a chore. Fuck that.

Kronos is such a shit server.
They cant even script NPC's pets properly.

They dont despawn when their master is dead, if you start focusing them, they'll attack you while their master dont get aggro, they wont stop chasing you if their master died.

t. paladin

Same on Nost tho. I remember that shit happening in instances a lot

stuck at 14 in queue...did server go down?

No, none if that happened on Nost.
The pets are absolute dog shit on this server.

Nah, that might have happened on launch or something on Nost but I remember it wasn't like that for the majority of the time it was up

Kungens and his cuckboys who can skip queue are joining now, they're takin your queue spots lad, Kronos ftw :)))

You serious?
I'm stuck at 1?
1?

I played a hunter to level 40 on Nost and never had any problems with my pets (i started playing like 3 months into the server tho, dunno about launch)
I got my hunter to level 16 on kronos but im rerolling because these pets just genuinely do not work

literally the 3 bugs you listed were on nost too boi

if you wanted a realistic troll you could have gone for player pets vanishing on boats/tram and having to relog or take a FP to have them back, prowling pets going as fast as their full speed master, and having to tell pets to follow you then attack again when they start going apeshit after a ctrl+1

I'M A FUCKING PRIEST I CAN'T DO FUCKING SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

there's NOTHING i can do, dot him? won't do a fucking thing because the health regen is absolutely fucking disgusting, it doesn't mean anything to dot anyone. psychic scream to deter the pet? will only last me a few seconds, barely enough to pop off mindblast or smite. holy fire? forget it. deadzone the hunter? sorry no, concussive shot goes even through a bubble and doesn't absorb shit. by the time i'm even close to the hunter, psychic scream is on CD, mana got burnt out on bubbles and healing myself (if i didn't i'd be dead already) and i have just enough to maybe pop 2 mindblasts and maybe a smite if i'm lucky which won't get him down. running away is not even an option if he sees you since he can just pop aspect and concussive shot my shit till he catches up.

FUCK HUNTERS

The minions aggroing while the master just walks around bug was on nost as well, yes.

yeah im at 13 now with a 15 min queue...is this shit real? fucking hell i alt-f4d two hours ago to install an addon and thought i had 5 mins to skip the queue.

>roll on kronos and have a good time with everyone in Nihilum
>cant stop thinking about DiF
>cant stop thinking about the character I put 500 hours into and was forced to leave behind
>cant stop thinking about how high quality nost was compared to kronos
>lose will to play
f u c k

Same with my warlock, fuck this server, what are we even doing here

>LITERALLY play hunters' counter-class
>rage about hunters
top kek, you can't make that shit up
how about you git gud, pvebabb?

:*(

I like restarting from scratch fresh actually, but the only thing bothering me is this:

>cant stop thinking about how high quality nost was compared to kronos

Nost was truly amazing.

so what the fuck am i doing wrong? what am i supposed to do?

Hello dudeweedlaom

is finalcuck playing here?

yeah

yeah hes top 3 highest leveld player ITT
that fucking nerd is like lvl 31 and camps the gurubashi arena every 3rd hours.

>Nost was truly amazing.
yea like the draw distance, bugs, insane amount of chinese, lag and constant disconnects

The only way to get amazing is if Blizzard themselves launches a server.

You learn to fucking dot and los you shitter, it's the easiest strat in the fucking game and this kills the hunter

hi finalcuck, the only thing you top at is getting cucked.

Literally all of those things can be applied to Kronos aswell, onl that Kronos has way more bugs going for it

This, Nost was so much better than Kronos is atm.

Doubt we'll ever get a server like that again.

god damn you're fucking dumb that would mean I'm losing myself and the pet can still attack me if i'm out of his sight you fucking retard, and as i said, dots aren't enough to take a hunter down, especially with the retarded fucking hp regen on kronos

>hunter duels me
>know I can't beat him as a warrior
>goes behind a tree
>he can't hit me
>kill his pet
>he forfeits
LMAO

there's only one way user

>I have never done any pvp in my life: the post
you're hopeless mate
just give in to your hunter masters at this point AS A PRIEST lmao