/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous Thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News

- New Splatoon Amiibo have been announced for the Squid Sisters, as well as recolored versions of the previous Amiibo lineup, coming in July! youtube.com/watch?v=VP3CPiSOBRs
- Team Patrick has won the latest NA and EU Splatfest!
- Team Tuna Mayonnaise Onigiri has won the latest JP Splatest!
- You can watch the Squid Sisters recent live performance, featuring their first solo tracks, here: youtube.com/watch?v=jOtjUG5PXlE

>FAQ
-pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

>Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

>Official NA Tumblr:
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

>Wiki:
- splatoonwiki.org/

>User Stats:
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOtjUG5PXlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sex with Amiibos!

No mercy for Octarians!

so what do the new Squid Sister amiibos unlock?

Trailer in the OP.
They let you activate 'Splatfest mode', and you can request the Sisters to perform different songs, including their solos from the concert.
It's unsure yet if the Splatfest setting carries over to Multiplayer maps or if it's just for the lobby.

Friends with Octolings!

>waiting until July to cum on Callie's tentacles
>not just commissioning Bum to make one

Even if you were into that kind of thing, you'd want a GOOD model.

If be afraid of callie's massive, scrumptious, feminine tentacles breaking in the mail.
Did he ever make that sculpture of the tall and thin woomy?

>doubting Bum's abilities
Just ask and I could probably get you one soon. Doesn't take too long

>feminine tentacles
They're about as feminine as a boar on the barbecue

did that drawanon ever finish that thick tentacle kinky woomy?

His abilities are subpar at best. Needless to say he doesn't take much care of his work.

anybody that uses it doesn't need a link

SEX
WITH
JELONZO!

Look, I fucking hate bum as a person and as a player (though his net seems to be fixed so perhaps that won't be true anymore) but he's a damn good sculptor. He could make a good living off of his sculptures (he's a lazy fuck, though, so this will probably never happen).

bum go away

Bum's actually pretty decent.

That's what I've said. He is a good sculptor, but his ethic, and choice of projects, and care for his projects, are complete shit.

Though I fought him once and he didn't seem that laggy; killed him several times. We must just be on the same wavelength.

When Splatoon comes out I want to see some actual diversity between Sloshers because at the moment there's more diversity in the Splattershot RANGE than there is in the Slosher CLASS. More Sloshers with more diverse mechanics and the same applies to Splattlings

Sloshers have just as many variants as Splatlings and Rollers and more than Brushes. It's a subclass of weapon, what makes you think it's special?

>When Splatoon comes out
What

Slosher are a CLASS. Brushes are a sub-CLASS just like Blasters. As for Splattlings I mentioned that they also need greater diversity

I meant SplatooNX aka Spla2n aka Splatoon 2

There aren't many things you can change when it comes to shotguns, just range and spread. A lack of diversity is to be expected.
Be thankful for your slug-action Sloshing Machine. Oh wait, you're not.

It needs to oneshot, get a fire rate boost or have a larger blast at the end/more spread for me to appreciate it

Bitch you've seen how obnoxious one-shot Blasters can be with their short range and lethargic firerate.
Do you have any idea how broken a one-shot Sloshing Machine would be with its firerate? It would be stronger than a Gal.

What's the name of the first song in the Splatoon concert? I can find the name of every other song but of course not the one I want. And I've been googling and google-translating and comment-searching for over an hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOtjUG5PXlE

Then faster fire rate or even more range

I think you're just being greedy. Drink your Soda.

Is there a video, MP3 or flac of Marie's solo?

Ink Me Up, the Splatfest battle theme

Not yet

Thirsty weapon
Thirsty sub

So many slots wasted on ink abilities you never get to expand your style. Tentateks can stack anything they like because the weapon is fine with nothing stacked

Feed me melon

There are so many weapons that would DREAM of having the Soda's loadout. And if you need Ink Savers outside of a SSP then you just suck. The greed is real.

Goodnight /ink/
Lets be friends again tomorrow

Thank you senpai. Haven't played or bought the game so didn't know.

No worries, hopefully you'll look into it one day, it's really damn good

I guess not
These things take time though

I don't take commissions because they never turn out good like said, and also because they never arrive intact like said. I also have not finished the one you're talking about, It's been sitting half done on my desk for a while because I'm not motivated enough to finish it.
I'm really amateur at it. I couldn't make a living off of it. I've got a condition to pay for and unless you're the best of the best you won't make much.

Amiibo preorders when?

>a condition to pay for
that lollipop addiction really eating into your internet bandwidth funds.

POST OCTOBULLIES

what happened to this artist anyway?

I have good internet now, and the lollipops are unrelated, stop asking me to blog

The most dangerous bullies of Octos of all time
They had a hundred splats each to their names before they even spoke their first words
Truly terrifying

ded

Now i have more amiibos to look forward too. Marie looks fucking great.

underrated

Jelonzo is awful at lovemaking

imagine how good a jellyfish tentacle would feel touching your prostate

>Tuna Mayonnaise Onigiri
Jesus Japan has awful taste.

A long strand of agonizing venom, too good

Tuna >>>>>>>>> Salmon

>having this much pleb taste

Not sure why you're making a self analysis

i really hope they add those urinal portal things in spla2n

Teleports that behave like the kettles would be pretty interesting.

Do the recolor inklings and squid come with any new content?

Not that we've heard of

I wish the Squid Sister Amiibos had a special weapon reskin like the Hero weapons.

If it gave you their Hero Weapons it would be fitting... but we've already got those.

I was thinking more Callie/Marie themed this time around with their idol colors and design incorporated into the weapons.

how hard would everyone shit themselves if it came with their hats as gear

I would want Agent 1 and Agent 2 gear personally

Or better, actual rebuilds of their Hero Weapons, not Replicas.
You know how you level up your Heroshot in story mode, until it's firerrate is extreme and can cover the world in ink in seconds?
Well picture the same treatment to a Roller and Charger.

That Agent 1 will never not weird me out.

Using Marie's bathroom!
Not flushing or putting the seat back down when I'm done!

It's the teeny tiny tentacles.

I mean shit, I just realised Callie would need to untie her tentacles to put that beanie on. So she has her full 10.5 foot monsters dragging on the ground while she gives you recon.

Some single women just bolt the toilet seat down for that reason

.... I might have to get two Marie amiibos. One for use, one for dirty use.

Good for you

Guys iku he Matie but I like salute even more

Should I grunt ggf the ammoni?

You're eat to me?

I'd rather eat Marie's ass, if you know what I mean.

I always knew Mariefags had shit taste

When can I preorder the new amiibos?

No Marie would have the tastier ass. All soft and pushy from all that sitting and camping. Not like Callie's concrete buns.

i'm not sure what's worse, not putting the seat down or piss all over it
either way marie's gonna kill you

You ever heard off wiping?

do you have any idea how annoying it is to constantly clean someone else's piss when you need the toilet

Maybe having Marie kill him is his fetish?

I hope the new amiibos offer recolours of the amiibo gear

i REALLY hope it carries over

while i'm happy about the amiibos, it does make splatfest feel a bit less special. hopefully i'm wrong

if it isn't his, its mine

>tfw you're a beakon user and your teammates actually use them efficiently

So much easier to win on maps like Towers

Her face is just like
>Hey what are you doing get out of there

Its him

What's your favorite weapon type?

Pic related. Bastard feels like a shotgun and it feels so good to hit people with it as well as covering a decent amount of area.

In the purest sense it is a shotgun.

I've been gone a long time. Are there any new things to vectorize?

I'd say the Octobrushes, especially the Nouveau. It's fun to use and the combination of Splat Bomb/Inkzooka is really flexible and I find it easy to adapt to changing conditions during a match.

no

Brushes are fun. Standard Carbon is also very nice.