/utg/ - Undertale General

There is one character in this picture edition.

Previous timeline:Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Cytube
>Channel: Undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejbin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

-IRC Channel:
>#undertalegeneral on Rizon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHNSEQ8uC9s
youtube.com/watch?v=MobkO51msMI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vru1B9snXoo
gamejolt.com/games/undertale-yellow/136925
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nth for Omega.

One day...

Fish

All goats should be protected and I'll do my part by protecting this one

leezard

nth for dragonslayer undyne

Literally never ever.

happy family

xth for flowey

Please do not

I agree with this and I hope you take good care of that big goat man.

I will take care of the lovely lady goat.

Every single major character in the game is a complete fuck-up (yes, even Papyrus) and trying to ignore or justify their fuck-ups or shitting on another character for their fuck-ups does not make you a fan. A true fan accepts their fuck-ups and likes them anyway.

i mean

it's basically canon

I'll do my part as well.

Accepting their fuck ups is literally ignoring their fuck ups

Can we all look at how retarded this post is and laugh at it?

No it's not.
Gaster canonically kills Flowey.

Flowey and Frisk as a one-way friendship/other-way boredom prevention with plenty of sarcastic banter is better then goat fucking desu.

Haven't been here in about a month. Any new memes I should know about?

No, not really.
Accepting their fuck-ups means admitting that they're not perfect. For example, if you're a Floweyfag and someone says Flowey did a lot of bad things, you don't throw a fit and try to argue that he didn't.
If you do, you're ignoring his fuck-ups.

See the difference?

Underswap Papyrus the pedophile

And sans canonically quickscopes Gaster.

>implying Gaster and Flowey aren't the best of friends as Flowey videotapes all of his rad stunts and puts them on YouTube

baka desu senpai

Gooooooooddddd evenin', /utg/!

I hope you're all having an absolutely amazing day today and that you all do your best to make your Saturday count.

I love you all and I hope you find love too.

Female Asriel is pretty hot.

Looks like that's a "no" to new memes.

Sans is also canonically 18-wheelerkin

youtube.com/watch?v=gHNSEQ8uC9s

It's basically canon that I will pull of Frisk's pants and nibble on their seafood tart.

you know, every time this thread has an argument, i have this strange feeling that we've had the argument hundreds of times before and it never went anywhere before and it won't go anywhere now.

strange.

who's the fucker resetting?

delete this

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Lifting her arm like that, don't she know she smell

I am making my Saturday count.
By releasing a swarm of moths on the baby spider, which eat her clothes off her and leave her naked in the middle of the street!

How come there isn't a jogboy shirt

THE MUSICAL!!
youtube.com/watch?v=MobkO51msMI

Me

Does someone here have had a dream related to Undertale? Maybe even a lucid dream? What happenend?

I got horrific deja vu yesterday and wondered if that's what a reset feels like.

What do we think about this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vru1B9snXoo
gamejolt.com/games/undertale-yellow/136925
And how long until it'll be cancelled?

I'd find it hard to care about a game where the fate of the protagonist is to die to one of the game's bosses.
That said, I'm guessing they'll involve Gaster for whatever reason.

why do you think she's doing it

I've had three, one with each goat funny enough.

I get really bad deja vu near daily and its fucking me up hard, causing me to second guess a lot

I've only had dreams about /utg/

The spider a cute! Cute! CUTE!!!

Rushing over to cover the spider up with a blanket!
Why would you even do this if not to see her naked? You're disgusting!

I've had two about /utg/ and 3 about Undertale, one of which was lewd.

quick. Looking at the team composition, it's one programmer so one person actually making the game. So it's pretty much already dead.

I give it 15 seconds

No not really. There's a lot more Asriel r63 being posted out of spite now and some other memes have mostly disappeared for now but you know how it is. They'll probably resurface at some point in time again.

That's crazy! You're crazy user!

We keep coming up with new arguments all the time. Like "was Chara the narrator of the game?" for example. We've never argued about this stuff before.

Looks kind of cool actually. Some of those puzzles look pretty fun to do. Plus it would be kind of nice to get to know more about the characters behind the souls, even if you already do know their fate.

>this general

>if you argue that they didn't do bad things you're ignoring their bad things
No, that isn't what ignoring means.

This one was one of those times where you get deja vu about getting deja vu and it lasts several minutes of you doing the exact same things as you remember them.

Spooky.

it is gay. But so am i.

I've had three, two were goat blowjobs woo and the other i went on a date with the nice cream guy

I've had a couple related to /utg/. I did have a faint feeling of something undertale related having been in one of my dreams at one point. I just can't remember it.

i have not been on for 2 days. because of a ban.

what happened

So then how do you like a flawed character if you aren't allowed to just accept that they have flaws but that you like them anyways?

Is wanting to fuck user gay?

Are you me?

>aren't allowed to just accept that they have flaws but that you like them anyway

You do, by ignoring their flaws.

Shit, am I?

can you still remember some activities?What can you dream about /utg/?
which charakter in the lewd dream?

uh, barely remembering the dream sucks. i know that feel

What got you banned user.
And literally nothing new happened.

I had a dream where Asgore fucked me. It was pretty graphic and great too. He told me to call him Daddy at one point.

Mostly how you shitpost on here.
I remember getting some people really mad with easy bait.

Posting an image of Asirel slapping his butt with the words "would you"

what kind of goat is that

One time I had Papyrus show up and tell me that my anatomy was wrong when I was super tall like I was on stilts

another time I had a stupid lewd dream about Asgore

and I've had 2 dreams about posting on /utg/

Good. You deserved it, should've been longer desu

This is literally your brain tricking you. Don't be fooled. Your brain is pretty good at predicting the coming day according to routines and previous knowledge when you're sleeping. You might have also performed the action at a previous point in time in some other fashion but you just can't remember it properly so you get a feeling of deja vu.

would you?

I had a lewd dream with Male Chara.
I don't remember much aside from snuggling with him.

>What can you dream about /utg/?
Not that guy, but I do have one about utg I can share
All the posters were locked in a bit house, but no one was freaked out because of dream logic. It had a big pool table, computers, etc, and everyone just pretty much did their own thing
It's weird, but it was pretty comf

Yeah i'd fuck him

Why would you argue something that you don't believe yourself?
Aside from when you're shitposting.

I would hate you guys too much to just stay calm during a situation like that.

Yeah the first one involved me in a movie theater, the whole gang came in but there wasn't enough seats so they asked me if I would move. This somehow led to me sitting in Asgores lap while he cuddled me.

Second one was because of that one comic where Asriel becomes Flowey again and it was pretty much just the little goat kid begging me not to let him turn back into a flower.

Third one I was skiing with Toriel and for some reason we had to work together to take out a giant robot that was on top of the ski lift. It looked like one of those spider bots from Ghost in the shell and we used a rocket launcher to blow it up

yeah I don't know my brain is weird

Oh no!

What ever will I do....?

Fuck the police, comin' straight from the Underground

No, like part of it involved reading a status update that a friend posted.
I checked and they've never posted anything related to that before.

>which character in the lewd dream
OF

I don't know what you mean

Ignoring their flaws is accepting them. If you didn't ignore their flaws, then their flaws would be all you see in them.

I know it's hard to believe someone can have different opinions than you and not be shitposting, but give me the benefit of the doubt.

What the fuck is this logic

I still can't believe that this even exists
I mean, I joke about "shotagotebro" all the time but this is just something else

Shoo shoo, agent

>Why would you argue something that you don't believe yourself
Devil's advocate?

Oh
What your trying to say is that you're looking past their flaws to see the good parts.

Made it sound like you weren't allowed to like someone at all if they had flaws

DONT FUCK SHOTA

FUCK EDGE

My /utg/ dreams often have multiple things happening in them that are just followed or surrounded by Veeky Forums posts and UT images.

I distinctly remember one where I was walking around my room with just a small table lamp on and I remember seeing Edgeriel without a shirt but it wasn't really him, it was just an user posting an image or something so I felt really indifferent and kind of amused.

What about this edge?

And it goes completely against what makes shota desirable in the first place.

recently I've been lewding both and it's worrying

someone scrub my brain

reminder to kill this spider

Unf

How about not fucking anybody?

goats are for cute, not lewd

Reminder not to kill ANY spider.